+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse IELTS result submission later

rinash

Star Member
May 12, 2013
Hi,

Can anyone suggest me if i could submit my application package for now and submit the IELTS result of my spouse later? As my spouse's exam is dated for July and I can't wait for his results :-\

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
If you are claiming points for spouse IELTS, you need to submit with application. Otherwise it will be returned

rinash said:
Hi,

Can anyone suggest me if i could submit my application package for now and submit the IELTS result of my spouse later? As my spouse's exam is dated for July and I can't wait for his results :-\

rinash

Star Member
May 12, 2013
coolguy2010 said:
If you are claiming points for spouse IELTS, you need to submit with application. Otherwise it will be returned
Hi coolguy!!
I am not claiming his points, my scores will be enough (just above the benchmark) to apply......but i was thinking if his results could make my application stronger. Do you think the level of score (above pass mark) makes difference??

jotgrewal

Jan 8, 2011
Canada
rinash said:
Hi coolguy!!
I am not claiming his points, my scores will be enough (just above the benchmark) to apply......but i was thinking if his results could make my application stronger. Do you think the level of score (above pass mark) makes difference??
If you alone have enough points then go ahead and apply and secure your place in the queue.

level of score doesn't matter directly as long as they are above pass marks and you are firm that the point calculation you are doing is solid and the IO will also calculate same, but if you have doubt in any point calculation then its always better to keep it high enough so that if the IO deduct some points in some factors even then they remain above the pass marks.

rinash

Star Member
May 12, 2013
jotgrewal said:
If you alone have enough points then go ahead and apply and secure your place in the queue.

level of score doesn't matter directly as long as they are above pass marks and you are firm that the point calculation you are doing is solid and the IO will also calculate same, but if you have doubt in any point calculation then its always better to keep it high enough so that if the IO deduct some points in some factors even then they remain above the pass marks.
Thank you Jotgrewal, Mine is only 68- i have no doubt in language n education. but my occupation is not that direct, even though job duties are related to the NOC i am listing under. As his date for IELTS is far, I suppose i won't wait for it. SO,,,,, i am taking chance. Fingers crossed!!