+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse IELTS Expired 21st April during Covid 19 period.

SuperSprint

Aug 12, 2019
Dear Folks, my CRS is 433 including 14 points of spouse IELTS. But unfortunately it is expired on 21st April 2010 during the lock down period. trying to book IELTS since March but couldn't get date and it keep postponing ever since here in Pune, MH, India.
Now issue is my spouse IELTS got expired but my CRS in IRCC still not reduced to 419 (433-14). Its same as earlier as I didn't removed spouse IELTS score from IRCC.
Now yesterday May 13th 2020 OINP draw cut off is 421 and I'm eligible to receive ITA, which I didn't received yet. So now do OINP will consider our 433 score and give us time to submit new IELTS score for spouse or will not send us an ITA.

Please respond.

Thanks

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Dear Folks, my CRS is 433 including 14 points of spouse IELTS. But unfortunately it is expired on 21st April 2010 during the lock down period. trying to book IELTS since March but couldn't get date and it keep postponing ever since here in Pune, MH, India.
Now issue is my spouse IELTS got expired but my CRS in IRCC still not reduced to 419 (433-14). Its same as earlier as I didn't removed spouse IELTS score from IRCC.
Now yesterday May 13th 2020 OINP draw cut off is 421 and I'm eligible to receive ITA, which I didn't received yet. So now do OINP will consider our 433 score and give us time to submit new IELTS score for spouse or will not send us an ITA.

Please respond.

Thanks
Yesterdays draw was
1.for CEC candidates only
2.specific NOCs

May
May 13, 2020
Tech Draw: Issuance of Notifications of Interest under Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream
On May 13, 2020, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) issued targeted Notifications of Interest (NOIs) to candidates with Canadian work experience who may qualify for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities (HCP) Stream. If you received a NOI, you do not need to contact the program.

The OINP targeted candidates with a CRS between 421 and 451, and work experience in the following NOC codes:

0213 Computer and information systems managers
2147 Computer engineers
2172 Database analysts and data administrators
2173 Software engineers and designers
2174 Computer programmer and interactive media developers
2175 Web designers and developers

To be eligible for nomination, applicants must demonstrate work experience in one of the eligible NOC codes. Your application may be refused if you do not demonstrate work experience in one of the eligible NOC codes.

Source - https://www.ontario.ca/page/2020-ontario-immigrant-nominee-program-updates#section-0

You may not be eligible for the draw.