+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse have criminal record outside Canada, can sponsorship be sucessful?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
But dont you think its misrepresentation because i sent a precious CSE noting only 1 “detainment” and not the other?? Or am i overthinking this WAY TO MUCH
If it will give you peace of mind, just send another one.

STUNNA1

Apr 23, 2020
But do you think sending another one is a smart thing to do, the last CSE i sent was over a month ago?

STUNNA1

Apr 23, 2020
If it will give you peace of mind, just send another one.
Do you think this is good? As the second CSE

In the previous CSE i noted the possible detainment that i could have had when i was 14/15. Thinking back i believe this possible detainment happened again when i was 16. As this was an incident that took place almost 10 years ago i am not sure about specific details as i dont want to give wrong information. I dont have access to this information as it is not in my police record. Yet, I really do not want to leave out any information. These were youth offences and were probably not recorded in my police arrests, but i want to provide the officer of my case with EVERYTHING as i have nothing to hide.

STUNNA1

Apr 23, 2020
Do you think this is good? As the second CSE

In the previous CSE i noted the possible detainment that i could have had when i was 14/15. Thinking back i believe this possible detainment happened again when i was 16. As this was an incident that took place almost 10 years ago i am not sure about specific details as i dont want to give wrong information. I dont have access to this information as it is not in my police record. Yet, I really do not want to leave out any information. These were youth offences and were probably not recorded in my police arrests, but i want to provide the officer of my case with EVERYTHING as i have nothing to hide.
It's fine to send another one.