+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse Foreign Work Experience

meek

Jan 29, 2018
In my EE profile, I had included the work experience of my husband (who is dependant applicant) in Work History section, though it didn't fetch any points. We have also arranged the reference letters for his jobs.

I have received ITA and am in proecess
of filling eAPR now. Someone told me to keep the profile as simple as possible, and so delete work experience of spouse from work history and keep it only in personal history.

I am confused about what should I do: should I continue with spouse work experience in work history as submitted in EE profile, or should I remove it from work history and keep it in personal history only and write an LoE? What is better?

Histrionics

Nov 22, 2017
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-10-2017
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
31-03-2018
Med's Done....
21-03-2018
Passport Req..
21-06-2018
In my EE profile, I had included the work experience of my husband (who is dependant applicant) in Work History section, though it didn't fetch any points. We have also arranged the reference letters for his jobs.

of filling eAPR now. Someone told me to keep the profile as simple as possible, and so delete work experience of spouse from work history and keep it only in personal history.

I am confused about what should I do: should I continue with spouse work experience in work history as submitted in EE profile, or should I remove it from work history and keep it in personal history only and write an LoE? What is better?
Option 2.

Kavish

Aug 13, 2018

Hi Meek I am in the same situation..what aaproach did you take and also did you select "No" in work history of spouse and then add his work experience in personal history..please reply at the earliest as I have only a week to submit my profile

Kavish

Aug 13, 2018
Hi Meek I had few more queries..if you could reply to it
1) in family details section where we need to include details of family members who are not a part of eAPR application, is it ok if we do not have their passports
2) in contact detail section, specially for telephone/fax extension, street number, apartment/unit number..these fields do not accept NA as value..so if we dnt have info for these fields is it ok to leave it blank..i checked for completeness and it shows complete..so its ok to leave it blank?
3) in address section since what year are you staying at that address should be entered exactly as per the agreement or it can be approximate
4) in travel history immigration check for departure and arrival at CST airport can be taken as travel dates
5) for study and languages for part time or full time information should we enter information as per their definition or as it is on the transcript
6) for spouse where do we get the unique client identifier no. from
7) my husband has worked for 3 years in the past 10 years in kerala do we need to include his kerala address in address history

Kavish

Aug 13, 2018
Hi Meek I had few more queries..if you could reply to it
1) in family details section where we need to include details of family members who are not a part of eAPR application, is it ok if we do not have their passports
2) in contact detail section, specially for telephone/fax extension, street number, apartment/unit number..these fields do not accept NA as value..so if we dnt have info for these fields is it ok to leave it blank..i checked for completeness and it shows complete..so its ok to leave it blank?
3) in address section since what year are you staying at that address should be entered exactly as per the agreement or it can be approximate
4) in travel history immigration check for departure and arrival at CST airport can be taken as travel dates
5) for study and languages for part time or full time information should we enter information as per their definition or as it is on the transcript
6) for spouse where do we get the unique client identifier no. from
7) my husband has worked for 3 years in the past 10 years in kerala do we need to include his kerala address in address history
Hi Meek..pls reply

brs.123

Star Member
Jul 31, 2019
Hi

I have a question. when i am filling EE profile , i dnt want to add my husband's work history as i am not claiming any points for that. now there is no column for personal history where i can show his work experience. will this show while submitting the EE profile because while filling the EE,, in personal information it is not asking many questions. just asking place of birth. If i am not showing this information in his work history will exactly will i show the information. Kindly reply as soon as possible.

Thanks,

lampbreaker

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2015
Hi

I have a question. when i am filling EE profile , i dnt want to add my husband's work history as i am not claiming any points for that. now there is no column for personal history where i can show his work experience. will this show while submitting the EE profile because while filling the EE,, in personal information it is not asking many questions. just asking place of birth. If i am not showing this information in his work history will exactly will i show the information. Kindly reply as soon as possible.

Thanks,
You don't include it in the profile. After receiving ITA, you can include this under personal history section.