+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse FBI PCC - Urgent Advice needed!

robstark

Jul 28, 2015
Hello people!

I submitted my wife's and my fingerprints to FBI in the same envelope on the same date, then was informed that the two certificated were mailed back by FBI on the same day, but the last week I got only one envelope with only my own certificate - and nothing for my wife!

I don't know what to do now. My deadline for submission is tomorrow. What could be happening here? Did they forget to put my wife's certificate in the envelope? Did they mail back certificates in two separate envelopes? If so, why has the other envelope not come yet?

What shall I do now? The deadline as I said is tomorrow..

robstark

Jul 28, 2015
and damn this fucking FBI!!!

the richest country on earth could not build a normal system. in my poor country certificated could be obtained through online system in 5 days..

Doda

May 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Happened to me last week. My spouse's arrived and mine didn't. I called the FBI customer service and it turned out that they forgot to include my street address on the report. Call them ASAP on +1 304 625 2000.

aru_nj

Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
26-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
09-05-2016
robstark said:
Hello people!

I submitted my wife's and my fingerprints to FBI in the same envelope on the same date, then was informed that the two certificated were mailed back by FBI on the same day, but the last week I got only one envelope with only my own certificate - and nothing for my wife!

I don't know what to do now. My deadline for submission is tomorrow. What could be happening here? Did they forget to put my wife's certificate in the envelope? Did they mail back certificates in two separate envelopes? If so, why has the other envelope not come yet?

What shall I do now? The deadline as I said is tomorrow..
It should come as 2 packets not 1.

Doda

May 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No. They go out as 2 seperate envelopes. One for each applicant.

Rao2015

Star Member
Apr 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Exact same thing happened to me.
I called them and they asked to send a letter.

I faxed a letter along with address confirmation sheet and it took about 1.5 week.

You best choice could be to submit application with LOE and later open CSE to add PCC to file once it is available.

Good Luck!

Doda

May 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As your deadline is tomorrow you don't have a choice. You will have to include a LOE regarding your wife and mention that was lost in mail and include all the submission documents like the courrier receipt + fingerprints + application. CIC will ask for the report afterwards. If you submit without the LOE, the application could get refused as incomplete. Good luck amd don't worry.

diogosouza

Star Member
May 23, 2017
same thing happened to me today. Is this normal?
Did the second package arrive soon after the first??