Passport Req..
08 Jun 11 (PP sent)
VISA ISSUED...
25 Jul (Aug4 recvd)
LANDED..........
13 Aug 11
lovelex said:
hello to all!!!

i would just like to ask if anybody here has experienced this..

my husband petitioned me..
we are already on the stage of waiting for the decision for visa granting.(passed all forms, passed all docu needed, pass med exam, my husband has already paid for my PR, i already submitted my passport & marriage cert to them, as requested)

i just received all the documents from the canadian embassy (from manila) via DHL today.
these were the same documents that my husband passed to the canadian embassy (canada) initially on the first stage of our application...

does this mean that the canadian embassy (manila) has finished reviewing our petition?
normally how long will it take for us to know the result of their review?

thanks for your help in advance...
hope, we will see everybody, happily living with our families in canada! :) :) :)
yes, usually review is completed once your application docs has been sent back to you.
usually, passport with visa is sent by CEM with the application supporting docs.
no update on your ecas? Does CEM informed your husband to pick-up his passport with visa?

nester

Aug 12, 2011
manila, philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
toronto/2015
lovelex said:
hello to all!!!

we are already on the stage of waiting for the decision for visa granting.(passed all forms, passed all docu needed, pass med exam, my husband has already paid for my PR, i already submitted my passport & marriage cert to them, as requested)

i just received all the documents from the canadian embassy (from manila) via DHL today.
these were the same documents that my husband passed to the canadian embassy (canada) initially on the first stage of our application...

does this mean that the canadian embassy (manila) has finished reviewing our petition?

hope, we will see everybody, happily living with our families in canada! :) :) :)
this is one case wherein you must contact CEM why the passport was not with the documents; and why it was submitted in canada but returned here in philippines. I can only assume it was the address given with Appendix A, where the passport including documents will be sent. It would also suggest that processing is completed but where is the passport?

lovelex

Feb 27, 2011
miga-quatchi said:
yes, usually review is completed once your application docs has been sent back to you.
usually, passport with visa is sent by CEM with the application supporting docs.
no update on your ecas? Does CEM informed your husband to pick-up his passport with visa?

hello,

my passport is still with them..

april 13, 2011- my husband passed the forms and all the supporting docu to canadian embassy..
may 13- he received a letter of approval from canadian embassy (canadian) for our petition
june 17- i received a letter of approval from canadian embassy (manila), also asking for my passport, marriage cert copy & another cert that i can't remember the name..
july 27- i passed my passport and all the req they asked.
sept 3- i received the doc, and aside from the receipt i paid, no letter is attached...

so, gaanu po katagal usually malalaman kaya ung result?

thank you! :)

MaRiPoSa18

Aug 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Praise the Lord!
LANDED..........
will be celebrating our anniversary together! :)
lovelex said:
hello,

april 13, 2011- my husband passed the forms and all the supporting docu to canadian embassy..
may 13- he received a letter of approval from canadian embassy (canadian) for our petition
june 17- i received a letter of approval from canadian embassy (manila), also asking for my passport, marriage cert copy & another cert that i can't remember the name..
sept 3- i received the doc, and aside from the receipt i paid, no letter is attached...

hello sis...sa kabilang thread sinabi mo nakita mo na ung passport mo with visa right? congrats! :) next is CFO na..pdos or ung prism depende kung canadian or pr ang sponsor mo.then check for plane tix..then bye bye pinas na! :) gudluck!

wants2bw/myhubbysoon

Star Member
Jun 12, 2011
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 22, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 5, 2011
Med's Done....
30-05-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Passport Sent - Sept 8, 2011, DM: Sept 26, 2011
Hi everyone! Is it possible na mag-medical results received ang status sa ecas kahit wala pang PPR? Happy Sunday! :)

TigerLilly

Jul 1, 2011
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lovelex said:
hello,

Hi Lovelex,me kakilala ako na nadeny ang spousal application nila (i don't know the reason....ayaw sabihin eh). Binalik lahat ng docs niya with passport na...no visa sa passport. So if nasa kanila pa ang PP mo,that's still a good sign....nasa final stage ka na ng application process....DM na ang susunod nyan. With your docs back to you,this means that they are satisfied with your papers and will not need further proofs. So be glad sis that you're almost done. :D :D :D

MaRiPoSa18

Aug 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Praise the Lord!
LANDED..........
will be celebrating our anniversary together! :)
wants2bw/myhubbysoon said:
Hi everyone! Is it possible na mag-medical results received ang status sa ecas kahit wala pang PPR? Happy Sunday! :)
hi..i guess its possible naman siguro...lalo na kung nisubmit mo ang medical together with all the applications sa simula palang..mas mgandang may gnon na status sis..kaysa inde nakaindicate..wait for ur ppr na lng..:)

kami nga application received lng and medical received parin ang status e...ni wala nga inprocess...

case to case lang to and depende sa VO :)

crisetphil

Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 29,2011--CPC-M (sponsor approved::Nov.17, 2011)
Doc's Request.
dec.22,2011
AOR Received.
jan.04,2012(sent jan.23 received maybe jan.27 via quebec)
File Transfer...
dec.20,2011
Med's Request
medical result received feb.24,2012
Med's Done....
aug.09,2011//Jan21,2013//
Interview........
(n/a) /remed forwarded FEB.1,2013
Passport Req..
dec.22,2011(sent jan. 16,2012)
VISA ISSUED...
feb-20,2013/dm feb.22/receieved visa feb.23
mu hubby submitted our document at CPC-m aug29 maybe they have it aug 31 or sept 1.. so im here still w8ting causse i dont how to track it just w8 for a letter of approved of sponsor he is from quebec. have gud day.

arian74

Star Member
Apr 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2011
Doc's Request.
July 12, 2011 (Appendix A, PP, Libyan Police Clearance
File Transfer...
June 13, 2011
Med's Done....
April 4, 2011
Passport Req..
July 12, 2011
nice2010 said:
@ arian74

hi so you mean just an explanation ra ang sinu submit nyo tungkol sa PC? ang makikita mo sa caips hindi sa bihin na satisfy sila o hindi .siguro ilalagay doon na request another PC? kung sakaling di sila satisfied oo mas mabuti mag apply kana nang caips kasi se ne sent mo yun last july 26 so makikita na sa caips kung anung kulang kasi 1 month mo makukuha ang result sa caips......good luck

Ganun ba. Thanks. Can you or can someone please send me the link kung paano makakakuha ng CAIPS. Nabasa ko na dito somewhere kaya lng ang hirap ng hanapin. Salamat.

nice2010

Oct 27, 2010
@ARIAN 74

ITO E OPEN MO YUNG MGA LINK AT FILL APAN MO

Two parts ito:

The applicant in the Philipines fills this up:
cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5475E.pdf

Then, the person in Canada applies for the CAIPS note using this form:
cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563E.pdf

Then mail both forms with $5 check paid to the Receiver General of Canada to one of these:
cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-address.asp

Pero I sent it to this address:
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Public Rights Administration
Access to Information and Privacy Coordinator
Narono Building
360 Laurier Avenue West, 10th Floor
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1
Tel.: (613) 957-6512

THEN E ATTACH MO YUNG COPY NANG FIRST PAGE NANG PASSPORT SA HUBBY MO .THATS IT

quicksilver26

Aug 19, 2011
dhee_phee said:
san po kayo sa cavite?? nasa canada na ba kayo?? may visa na?? or DM pa lang?? cavite city kasi ako.. naghahanap lang ng mga taga cavite dito sa forum.. found 1 lang.. through forumer's fb ko sya na-meet..:)
hello po, d2 po ako sa imus cavite. paalis na po ako sa sept14 po...

dorisiana

Nov 13, 2010
Laguna, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB. 28 2011
Doc's Request.
MAY 5 2011
AOR Received.
MAY 6 2011
File Transfer...
APRIL 4 2011
Med's Done....
OCTOBER 2010
Passport Req..
MAY 6 2011
VISA ISSUED...
in God's will..
LANDED..........
God knows what's best for us.
lovelex said:
hello to all!!!

they sent the documents without the visa sis?

arian74

Star Member
Apr 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2011
Doc's Request.
July 12, 2011 (Appendix A, PP, Libyan Police Clearance
File Transfer...
June 13, 2011
Med's Done....
April 4, 2011
Passport Req..
July 12, 2011
Mega thanks Nice :)

nice2010 said:
@ ARIAN 74

ITO E OPEN MO YUNG MGA LINK AT FILL APAN MO

Two parts ito:

The applicant in the Philipines fills this up:
cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5475E.pdf

Then, the person in Canada applies for the CAIPS note using this form:
cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563E.pdf

Then mail both forms with $5 check paid to the Receiver General of Canada to one of these:
cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-address.asp

Pero I sent it to this address:
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Public Rights Administration
Access to Information and Privacy Coordinator
Narono Building
360 Laurier Avenue West, 10th Floor
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1
Tel.: (613) 957-6512

THEN E ATTACH MO YUNG COPY NANG FIRST PAGE NANG PASSPORT SA HUBBY MO .THATS IT

dwade

Apr 27, 2011
annerhy said:
sis pdos ako eh..panu un? mahkaoba place ata un
hi guys,

tanong ko lang po sana, pano po ang procedure para sa PDOS? kailangan po bang mgpaschedule doon? or may fifillup na form? taga pampanga po kc kami medyo malayo po ang byahe...

thanks a lot!!!

nester

Aug 12, 2011
manila, philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
toronto/2015
dwade said:
hi guys,

tanong ko lang po sana, pano po ang procedure para sa PDOS? kailangan po bang mgpaschedule doon? or may fifillup na form? taga pampanga po kc kami medyo malayo po ang byahe...

thanks a lot!!!
http://www.cfo.gov.ph/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1347:for-filipinos-leaving-the-country-with-an-immigrant-visa&catid=139