Jul 29, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2011 (CIC-M received April 26,2011)
Doc's Request.
23-06-2011 (letter dated June 22)
AOR Received.
06-07-2011
File Transfer...
10-06-2011
Med's Done....
March 4, 2011
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
22-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 25, 2011
LANDED..........
September 09,2011
im done with all the requirements..yesterday morning....went to the PRISM for seminar and counseling at noontime went to CFO for sticker its very easy for me coz i did everything before i go there..less than 10 minutes, got my passport with cfo sticker.....yahoooooooooo..ready to go, go, go na...happy waiting everyone!!! God bless you guyz...

Temp

Aug 18, 2011
peacemaker said:
Thanks stthomas. I emailed CEM twice for different queries before and I am now hesitant to email re PPR. Participants in this forum seem to have warned not to bother CEM or they may delay the processing. I am even thinking my previous emails caused this PPR delay. Hope not.

Let me take the risk of emailing CEM again. I haven't changed address. I wish to know who else have same worry as mine. Misery loves company. :)

Thanks again for the reply stthomas! :)
The reason you see people saying that, is cause CEM TELLS you NOT too... It's not the people here.
It tells you do not keep emailing , calling, or visiting them, or your application will be delayed. It tells you check processing time. Until your application is/had pass that time, then just wait.

Processing Time for Manila is 9 Months as Per Webpage. One issue with that time period is, CA Govtment changed the process for Family Class after that Time Period. They have said they want Family together faster. But no one has updated the webpage with new processing times.

Normally with a fully completed application. adv. time is 4.5 months for last two years for Manila.
It also depends how many family Class people have applied, the time of year, visa staff vacations, and other factors.

It takes 2week - 4 weeks for them to ask for it.

Unless you are really changing your address, which you are required to do. You are better not keep bugging them.

deendrinal

Dec 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pahelp naman po.. san po pede mag_email s CEM to follow up ng application kit? kase ngsend ng letter ang cic s wife ko na nagpadala na daw cla ng memo dito s CEM regarding kit na dapat ipadala sa kin.. salamat po..

sthomas

Apr 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 May 2011
AOR Received.
5 August 2011
File Transfer...
21 June 2011
Med's Done....
05 April 2011
Passport Req..
27 July 2011 (Passport & Appendix A)
VISA ISSUED...
22 August 2011
LANDED..........
19 September 2011
Temp said:
The reason you see people saying that, is cause CEM TELLS you NOT too... It's not the people here.
It tells you do not keep emailing , calling, or visiting them, or your application will be delayed. It tells you check processing time. Until your application is/had pass that time, then just wait.

Processing Time for Manila is 9 Months as Per Webpage. One issue with that time period is, CA Govtment changed the process for Family Class after that Time Period. They have said they want Family together faster. But no one has updated the webpage with new processing times.

Normally with a fully completed application. adv. time is 4.5 months for last two years for Manila.
It also depends how many family Class people have applied, the time of year, visa staff vacations, and other factors.

It takes 2week - 4 weeks for them to ask for it.

Unless you are really changing your address, which you are required to do. You are better not keep bugging them.
Hi :) Of all the May applicants (MANILA) in this forum, it is just peacemaker who didn't have her ppr yet, that's the reason why she is very concern. And to top of that, most of us from Maybies already have DMs last week .... So, I would understand why she is upset and wants to email CEM.

:)

nester

Aug 12, 2011
manila, philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
toronto/2015
deendrinal said:
pahelp naman po.. san po pede mag_email s CEM to follow up ng application kit? kase ngsend ng letter ang cic s wife ko na nagpadala na daw cla ng memo dito s CEM regarding kit na dapat ipadala sa kin.. salamat po..
hintay mo n lng bro dhil mahigpit ang instruction sa website n wag magfollow-up kung di p naglapse ang processing time. Magmamarka s file mo at baka lalo makatagal.

peacemaker

Star Member
Aug 31, 2011
sthomas said:
Hi :) Of all the May applicants (MANILA) in this forum, it is just peacemaker who didn't have her ppr yet, that's the reason why she is very concern. And to top of that, most of us from Maybies already have DMs last week .... So, I would understand why she is upset and wants to email CEM.

:)
You said it all right sthomas. When the wait is already this long for PPR and you read fellow maybies get DMs, you, I in this case, cant help but feel paranoid. Thanks for explaining on my behalf.

Thanks, too, temp for your input. Senior participants in this thread have this common observation that contacting CEM seems to slow down the process. There are really tough times when an applicant is tempted to make an inquiry or follow up. Hope for a speedy processing for all of us. :)

KMAEP

Mar 20, 2011
brampton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JANUARY 4, 2011
Med's Done....
DECEMBER 9, 2010
Interview........
JUNE 28, 2011
Passport Req..
FEBRUARY 28, 2011
LANDED..........
SEPTEMBER 11, 2011
mygirl said:
kmusta ka jan sis? im going there soon, but for now i was looking for the direct flight, hope i can get it on or before September 15..take care..so ano mga questions sau sa immigration jan? madali klng ba nakpasok?..happy to know and thankful that you landed safe..God bless and regards..see you there..
@mygirl

hi!! if vancouver ka girl PAL direct flight yun!!

eych

Jul 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello! meron ba online right now? di ako makaconnect sa cic site. is anybody having the same problem right now? thanks. :)

nester

Aug 12, 2011
manila, philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
toronto/2015
eych said:
hello! meron ba online right now? di ako makaconnect sa cic site. is anybody having the same problem right now? thanks. :)
ok naman site. new look

nester

Aug 12, 2011
manila, philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
toronto/2015
eych said:
ok naman cic site, new look

eych

Jul 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nester said:
ok naman cic site, new look
thanks nester. ayaw pa rin sa akin.
error: This webpage has a redirect loop

nester

Aug 12, 2011
manila, philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
toronto/2015
eych said:
thanks nester. ayaw pa rin sa akin.
error: This webpage has a redirect loop
try to search from the address bar/ yahoo search or whatever to get a working link

dorisiana

Nov 13, 2010
Laguna, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB. 28 2011
Doc's Request.
MAY 5 2011
AOR Received.
MAY 6 2011
File Transfer...
APRIL 4 2011
Med's Done....
OCTOBER 2010
Passport Req..
MAY 6 2011
VISA ISSUED...
in God's will..
LANDED..........
God knows what's best for us.
mga sis, sa mga nag-PDOS.. derecho na sa CFO ang punta di ba? nalilito na ako.. nabasa ko kasi yung site eh need pa ba ako magpunta sa prism? PR palang po hubby ko.. thanks sa mga magrereply, luluwas na ko bukas i really need some help.. thanks!

miga-quatchi

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Apr 11
Doc's Request.
08 Jun 11 (AAF sent)
AOR Received.
07 Jun 11 (w/ PPR)
File Transfer...
20 May 11
Med's Request
09 Jun 11 (CEM rcvd)
Med's Done....
24 Mar 11
Passport Req..
08 Jun 11 (PP sent)
VISA ISSUED...
25 Jul (Aug4 recvd)
LANDED..........
13 Aug 11
dorisiana said:
mga sis, sa mga nag-PDOS.. derecho na sa CFO ang punta di ba? nalilito na ako.. nabasa ko kasi yung site eh need pa ba ako magpunta sa prism? PR palang po hubby ko.. thanks sa mga magrereply, luluwas na ko bukas i really need some help.. thanks!
yes, sis... CFO ka na derecho for PDOS.. PRISM is giving GCS for applicant with citizen sponsor spouse.