+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSE / FAMILY CLASS timeline MANILA Visa Office PHILIPPINES

eosinophil

Star Member
Dec 7, 2010
raniloc said:
Yes if you have already your healthcard :D, diba pag dating nang first time Immigrant sa Canada, 3mos pa process nang healthcard? during my time kasi, 2mos ako nag hantay nang healthcard ko, was adviced na mag pa flushot...that was during 1996 :D, ewan ko lang ngayon kung free na sa first time immigrant.
Yes, you are CORRECT! You will have your healthcard after 3 months, but during those months, you can have private healthcard. AGAIN, PRIVATE HEALTH CARD IS OPTIONAL. Be sure also that you know which flu shots you should have because we have here seasonal flu shot, H1N1 and others. Be sure you will have it ahead of time before your departure, because there are side effects and you don't want to have these side effects (mild fever or cough or just call it flu-like symptoms), during your flight.

Just an info..

mark1128

Star Member
Oct 9, 2009
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011
Doc's Request.
22-06-2011
File Transfer...
26-05-2011
Med's Done....
07-04-2011
Passport Req..
22-06-2011
eosinophil said:
Yes, you are CORRECT! You will have your healthcard after 3 months, but during those months, you can have private healthcard. AGAIN, PRIVATE HEALTH CARD IS OPTIONAL. Be sure also that you know which flu shots you should have because we have here seasonal flu shot, H1N1 and others. Be sure you will have it ahead of time before your departure, because there are side effects and you don't want to have these side effects (mild fever or cough or just call it flu-like symptoms), during your flight.

Just an info..

For sure hindi po kayo sa manitoba? Dito po kasi pg-apply mo mkkuha mo agad yung Health Card.

bdo32

Jun 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
im not understand about 730days pr physical presence in canada for every 5yrs accomply her residency explne here

TigerLilly

Jul 1, 2011
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bdo32 said:
im not understand about 730days pr physical presence in canada for every 5yrs accomply her residency explne here

Hi Bdo32....this means that you have to be living in Canada for 730 days .... in the span of 5 years to keep your PR status.....in this note, you'll have to have 1095 PR days in Canada in order for a person to eligible to apply for citizenship.

TigerLilly

Jul 1, 2011
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eosinophil said:

Just an info..
Here in SK,it takes 4-6 weeks for the health cards to come out. ON takes almost 3 months....AB (alberta) takes the shortest,less than a month. But most new immigrants rarely gets sick within the first 3 months. When you ladies and gents get here...always remember to dry your hairs before going outside,specially during those days that are cold (less than +15C). Wet hair = getting sick.

ferrer29

May 11, 2011
AB, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-05-2011
AOR Received.
Received at CEM 11-07-2011
File Transfer...
21-06-2011
TigerLilly said:
Here in SK,it takes 4-6 weeks for the health cards to come out. ON takes almost 3 months....AB (alberta) takes the shortest,less than a month. But most new immigrants rarely gets sick within the first 3 months. When you ladies and gents get here...always remember to dry your hairs before going outside,specially during those days that are cold (less than +15C). Wet hair = getting sick.
If I remember correctly, we got our health cards on the same day that we applied for it. We went to the downtown office and in an hour, we had everything done, with the health cards in our hand. And we did this 2 days after landing. This was in Calgary, AB 2008. I'm not sure, though, if anything has changed after that.

TigerLilly

Jul 1, 2011
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ferrer29 said:
If I remember correctly, we got our health cards on the same day that we applied for it. We went to the downtown office and in an hour, we had everything done, with the health cards in our hand. And we did this 2 days after landing. This was in Calgary, AB 2008. I'm not sure, though, if anything has changed after that.
Thanks for the info, Ferrer29.....we lived in Calgary for almost 2 years,way back 2005.
We don't worry about healthcards expiring here in SK coz SaskHealth automatically sends a new one or an extension sticker before the expiry date for any old healthcard,not sure about other Provinces though...When I was working in ON,I had to renew every year...I was on TWP. I think now health cards are good for 5 years,same as so many ID/docs too....driver's license,PR cards,PP..which is good...no need to worry about these :D :D :D

eosinophil

Star Member
Dec 7, 2010
Ok... Let's sum up this info... Process in acquiring health card varies in different provinces.

Now it is time to go back to the MAIN topic of this thread..

cutiepie

Star Member
Jul 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
[SIZE=14[i]hi po mga sis.. may ask lng po ko,, pag po ba DM na, sure na may visa na po un agad?? anu po number ng DHL?[/i]pt][/SIZE]

MLVill

Sep 9, 2010
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/3/10
Med's Request
4/18/2011
Med's Done....
4/26/2011
VISA ISSUED...
07/28/2011
LANDED..........
08/08/2011
Today is Tuesday and Major major updates....

Goodluck everyone and lets see who will be the candidate of Balagbag Queen this week.....

God bless guys and remember GOD knows wants best for us....
Right timing is more surprising.... :p

affable_87

Star Member
Jul 4, 2011
OMg!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
I just got my visa today ;)
the problem now my visa will expired nextweek kakaluka....

Ladies ask ko lng pwed po ba mgbyahe ng on that date mismo sa expired ng visa ko??
expired nyah is august 9 211 help po plssssssssssssssss.................

to all seniors help pls po!!..

cutiepie

Star Member
Jul 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
affable_87 said:

Ladies ask ko lng pwed po ba mgbyahe ng on that date mismo sa expired ng visa ko??

Kelan ka na DM sis? Mas ok ang mg travel na kht 2 days before expiration.. Mahirap n mag take chance.. Bka kya gnyan kabilis kc may ma eexpired na papers mo..

Lolly1810

Star Member
Jul 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New dheli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 24, 201;
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
July 4, 2013
affable_87 said:

congrats!
kaya lang bakit ang bilis ng expiration ng visa mo?
if i were u wag k mgtravel on the same day ng expiration ng visa mo. baka ma-hold k sa immigration. mas malaki problema un.
hanap kn kagad ng tickert mo.
goodluck!