MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE -JULY2011
Med's Done....
MAY 2011
ask lang po.....

ano ba usually ang mabilis maprocess ung w/ or w/o children?

:-\

lilali

Jun 9, 2011
Visa Office......
Manila,Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb.21,2011
Doc's Request.
April 14, 2011
AOR Received.
June 9, 2011
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Mar. 29, 2011
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
Feb 2011
Passport Req..
April 14, 2011
Congrats sa mga na DM. Ganun ba talaga un pag after 30 days walang addtl requirements kasunod is dm? Pag nasubmit mo naman addtl docs na kailangan nila diba ang malalagay lang nila sa ecas is in process and medical received. Pano pag need pa nila ulit addtional req. Pano un another letter papadala nila saupag nakita nila na may kulang pa. Ganun ba yun? Naiinggit na naman ako sa na DM hehe sorry guys tao lang naiinggit din hahaha! :D

MLVill

Sep 9, 2010
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/3/10
Med's Request
4/18/2011
Med's Done....
4/26/2011
VISA ISSUED...
07/28/2011
LANDED..........
08/08/2011
lilali said:
Congrats sa mga na DM. Ganun ba talaga un pag after 30 days walang addtl requirements kasunod is dm? Pag nasubmit mo naman addtl docs na kailangan nila diba ang malalagay lang nila sa ecas is in process and medical received. Pano pag need pa nila ulit addtional req. Pano un another letter papadala nila saupag nakita nila na may kulang pa. Ganun ba yun? Naiinggit na naman ako sa na DM hehe sorry guys tao lang naiinggit din hahaha! :D
usually upon submission of addtl u just need to wait 2 to 3 months my update na sila ..
yes mag medical recieved sila. mine case in process then dm agad 2 times kasi ako ng med.
depende pa rin sa VO na may hawak sa case mo..
email or mail ....yes mag mail naman sila ulit pag di sila kuntento sa docs mo.
good luck sayo lilali...

lilali

Jun 9, 2011
Visa Office......
Manila,Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb.21,2011
Doc's Request.
April 14, 2011
AOR Received.
June 9, 2011
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Mar. 29, 2011
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
Feb 2011
Passport Req..
April 14, 2011
Okies.. Thanks :)

TigerLilly

Jul 1, 2011
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HYA said:
Thanks MLVILL:)
THANKS BE TO GOD FOR ALL THE BLESSINGS GODBLESS US ALL
We have the same inquiry jaqui, is a desicion made on your application status mean a positive result or approval??

anyways just wanna inform everyone that Canada had increased their ielts score requirement last July 1 2011, u may checked the ielts requirement score in your state in Canada. I was told by my friend who took the ielts exam in Canada that it is much easier to reach a higher ielts score in Canada in fact she got 8 overall bandscore last April 2011 in Canada, while when I took the ielts exam last month June 25 2011 here in Philippines i only got 7 overall bandscore. On the other hand, ielts exam is a bit expensive in Canada if im not mistaken its around 12k pesos while its only 8k here in the Philippines.

Godbless
Hi HYA, I never heard of anyone being sponsored via Family class (spousal) sponsorship needing IELTS. When you get here,employers, if need be would ask you to take CLBA (Canadian Learning Benchmarks Assessment) which is either free (to be paid by your employer) or to be paid by you. But like I said....that's if your employer needs it. Most immigrants I've talked to,didn't. That friend of yours came to Canada under work permit or under FSW ?? Maybe that's one reason why she needed to take IELTS. Foreigners (like us Pinays) when sponsored by our spouses,get landed immigrant (PR) status at once when we get into Canada. So we get all the privileges and rights of a Canadian, except the right to vote.

arian74

Star Member
Apr 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2011
Doc's Request.
July 12, 2011 (Appendix A, PP, Libyan Police Clearance
File Transfer...
June 13, 2011
Med's Done....
April 4, 2011
Passport Req..
July 12, 2011
TigerLilly said:
Hi HYA, I never heard of anyone being sponsored via Family class (spousal) sponsorship needing IELTS. When you get here,employers, if need be would ask you to take CLBA (Canadian Learning Benchmarks Assessment) which is either free (to be paid by your employer) or to be paid by you. But like I said....that's if your employer needs it. Most immigrants I've talked to,didn't. That friend of yours came to Canada under work permit or under FSW ?? Maybe that's one reason why she needed to take IELTS. Foreigners (like us Pinays) when sponsored by our spouses,get landed immigrant (PR) status at once when we get into Canada. So we get all the privileges and rights of a Canadian, except the right to vote.

yep, TigerLilly is correct. They don't even require spouses to attain a certain financial standard (as long as the sponsor has some sort of income) to sponsor their otheR half more so to require the applicants to pass EILTS. Addition to the privileges a canadian citizen can get compared to a landed immigrant in Canada is the convenience of having a Canadian passport. You will not need a visa to enter most if not all countries esp. to cross the border to the U.S.

sideangel85

May 15, 2011
Davao City
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2011
Doc's Request.
12-05-2011
File Transfer...
11-05-2011
Med's Done....
24-01-2011
Passport Req..
26-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
looking forward to it :D
TigerLilly said:
hi sis tigerlily!....principal applicant sponsored by their husband who is happen to be a nurse here in the Philippines usually took the IELTS exam in PREPARATION for possible employment in Canada. They are not required to take the exam (IELTS) but employers usually ask if you have before hand took some English test, then If you did they would consider your IELTS score. When I applied for my working visa as care-giver, its a mandatory to take the SPEAK test as a substitute to Interview/Personal Appearance, but again if you have took the IELST exam you can submit your IELTS result with passing grade and be exempted to take the SPEAK test. So if in case they haven't took the IELTS exam yet, they would consider the CLBA, since it is mainly what the employers are looking when you apply for a job...(not all job though)... :) So I guess those who took the IELTS exam just want to be at least compose since IELTS is more cheaper here :)

sthomas

Apr 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 May 2011
AOR Received.
5 August 2011
File Transfer...
21 June 2011
Med's Done....
05 April 2011
Passport Req..
27 July 2011 (Passport & Appendix A)
VISA ISSUED...
22 August 2011
LANDED..........
19 September 2011
sideangel85 said:
hi sis tigerlily!....principal applicant sponsored by their husband who is happen to be a nurse here in the Philippines usually took the IELTS exam in PREPARATION for possible employment in Canada. They are not required to take the exam (IELTS) but employers usually ask if you have before hand took some English test, then If you did they would consider your IELTS score. When I applied for my working visa as care-giver, its a mandatory to take the SPEAK test as a substitute to Interview/Personal Appearance, but again if you have took the IELST exam you can submit your IELTS result with passing grade and be exempted to take the SPEAK test. So if in case they haven't took the IELTS exam yet, they would consider the CLBA, since it is mainly what the employers are looking when you apply for a job...(not all job though)... :) So I guess those who took the IELTS exam just want to be at least compose since IELTS is more cheaper here :)
Yeap, nurses need that not only for employment, but for registration in the nursing body as well. For nurses, you have two options, either you take IELTS or CELBAN. Maybe some prefer to take it here while waiting and like they said much cheaper. But yeap, we all do not need this for Spousal sponsorhip. In some places like UK, they need one even if they are petitioned by their spouses, but the score band required is just very low.

kjneo

Jan 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2011
AOR Received.
letter received 13-06-2011
File Transfer...
19-04-2011
Passport Req..
13-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2011
LANDED..........
soon..
MLVill said:
sis san ka manganganak canada na ba?
musta kana?
hi sis!
dito nako sa pinas manganganak.. ayaw namen take yun risk, 34 weeks nako eh.
good thing nabasa ko yun about sa pag natanggap na visa at may nadagdag ba fam member.
di na daw uulit ng process kc aadd lang naman a dependent.
so kampante na loob ko. hehe.. :)

cmclim

Star Member
Apr 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 10, 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
March 23, 2011
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
January 19, 2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
April 12, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
July 27, 2011
LANDED..........
August 13, 2011
MLVill said:
usually upon submission of addtl u just need to wait 2 to 3 months my update na sila ..
yes mag medical recieved sila. mine case in process then dm agad 2 times kasi ako ng med.
depende pa rin sa VO na may hawak sa case mo..
email or mail ....yes mag mail naman sila ulit pag di sila kuntento sa docs mo.
good luck sayo lilali...
crossing my fingers malapit na matapos 3rd month ko since they got my passport.. sigh...

TigerLilly

Jul 1, 2011
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kjneo said:
hi sis!
dito nako sa pinas manganganak.. ayaw namen take yun risk, 34 weeks nako eh.
good thing nabasa ko yun about sa pag natanggap na visa at may nadagdag ba fam member.
di na daw uulit ng process kc aadd lang naman a dependent.
so kampante na loob ko. hehe.. :)

Yung kakilala ko jan din sa Pinas niya ipinanganak yung 2nd child niya,I don't know the process but the child is Canadian. I think the Cild was almost 3 months when they all got to Canada. Di naman daw naapektuhan yung processing time nila....within 5 months lang na-approve na silang mag-iina....

but sadly the Pinay only used the Canadian to get into Canada. She's with another Canadian now,gave custody of the said child to the child's father.....and sent her first child back to the Philippines.....Another case of marriage fraud :( :( :( case for another topic I guess lol

micah101

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2011
AOR Received.
16-03-2011
File Transfer...
28-03-2011
Med's Done....
03-12-2010
Passport Req..
29-04-2011
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2011
LANDED..........
03-09-2011
TigerLilly said:
Yung kakilala ko jan din sa Pinas niya ipinanganak yung 2nd child niya,I don't know the process but the child is Canadian. I think the Cild was almost 3 months when they all got to Canada. Di naman daw naapektuhan yung processing time nila....within 5 months lang na-approve na silang mag-iina....

but sadly the Pinay only used the Canadian to get into Canada. She's with another Canadian now,gave custody of the said child to the child's father.....and sent her first child back to the Philippines.....Another case of marriage fraud :( :( :( case for another topic I guess lol
wow i couldn't understand those people that could bear doing that to their own child and to their partner, we don't know what was going on in their relationship but just using people is such a disgrace.., kawawa naman yung mag ama at yung first child nya... :(

sideangel85

May 15, 2011
Davao City
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2011
Doc's Request.
12-05-2011
File Transfer...
11-05-2011
Med's Done....
24-01-2011
Passport Req..
26-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
looking forward to it :D
TigerLilly said:

Its sad to read that...im sorry to say this sis but sana alam nya that KARMA is just around the corner...blessings will be showered upon those people whom she hurt and God knows what to give to those people who knows no PURE LOVE at all... :'(

TigerLilly

Jul 1, 2011
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sideangel85 said:
Its sad to read that...im sorry to say this sis but sana alam nya that KARMA is just around the corner...blessings will be showered upon those people whom she hurt and God knows what to give to those people who knows no PURE LOVE at all... :'(
Amen sis!!!! She is just one snake in the garden of Eden....so let's not let her ruin all that is good about Filipinos. More blessing for my fellow Pinays and Pinoys here!!! I know coz I feel all your pain of being away from the one you love,your joys in getting updates and DMs and excitement of being reunited with your spouses. Blessed be!!!!

emrn

Jun 8, 2011
Makati City, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2011 (September 02,2011)
File Transfer...
13-12-2011
Med's Request
13-12-2012 (remeds)
Med's Done....
27-07-2011/ remeds done 19-12-2012
Interview........
13-11-2012 Passed the Eligibility ;)
Passport Req..
27-12-2011 sent the same day
VISA ISSUED...
March 26, 2013 (DM: 28-03-2013)
LANDED..........
April 19, 2013
TigerLilly said:

Hay nakakainis yung mga marriage fraud na yan pati tuloy yung mga matitino na malinis ang hangarin at totoo ang intensyon nadadamay.