Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 04, 2011
redtag said:
Hi everyone! I'm so happy today...I received the letter from the embassy requesting for additional doc and passport...after that I received a calls from the embassy verifying some information and asking for other info. God is really good...Thank you Lord!

BTW..where can I get Appendix A form? Please help. Thanks po.
wow redtag congrats! file transfer to cem din ako nung may 10,2011....sana makareciv na din kami ng letter from CEM..hehe! CONGRATS again sunod sunod na tayo mga april batch nyan.yehey!.. :)

Jovy

Mar 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-7-11
Med's Done....
02-05-2011
o nga michi... lets move on nlng and forget that experience hehehe.... ang importante makasama na natin ang mga mahal natin, lesson learned din for us that we should always be familiar with dates lol... may forgetfulness pa nman ako hahaha.... ;)

asitoja

Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-03-2010
Doc's Request.
01-06-2010
AOR Received.
02-07-10
File Transfer...
06-09-10
Med's Request
25-08-10
Med's Done....
20-09-10, 29-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-11-10
VISA ISSUED...
03-25-11
LANDED..........
04-19-11
Somebody help please!!I'm starting to fill-out my application for Family Sponsorship, under the Form "Application to Sponsor and Undertaking" Item no. 11, where can I find the "Record of Landing/CPR No"? I find 3 confusing numbers in my Confirmation of Permanent Resident (CPR), it goes like this:

1)Replacement No. xxxxxxxxxxx
2)Client ID XXXXXXXXXXX
3) Doc.No. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

but which one is my CPR No.? any idea?

Thank you :) :) :)

redtag

May 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JAN. 6, 2011
Doc's Request.
MAY 25, 2011
File Transfer...
MAY 11, 2011
Med's Done....
MAR. 30, 2011
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
MAY 25, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
AUG.14.....received AUG. 23
LANDED..........
October 10, 2011
Annie_Annie said:
wow redtag congrats! file transfer to cem din ako nung may 10,2011....sana makareciv na din kami ng letter from CEM..hehe! CONGRATS again sunod sunod na tayo mga april batch nyan.yehey!.. :)
Hi Annie_Annie...oo kaw na susunod one of this day makaka-receive ka na rin letter...God bless and Goodluck sa ating lahat! God bless to all! ;D :D

redtag

May 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JAN. 6, 2011
Doc's Request.
MAY 25, 2011
File Transfer...
MAY 11, 2011
Med's Done....
MAR. 30, 2011
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
MAY 25, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
October 10, 2011
miss_ian said:
wow! cograts redtag! the appendix A is included sa sulat.. read the letter! wow naman!visa n sunod jan!

good luck!!!
Hi miss_ian... thank you po...sana nga po VISA na next...God bless sa ating lahat! sa mga waiting kayo na next...malapit na kayo...

Annie_Annie

Star Member
Apr 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 04, 2011
asitoja said:
Somebody help please!!I'm starting to fill-out my application for Family Sponsorship, under the Form "Application to Sponsor and Undertaking" Item no. 11, where can I find the "Record of Landing/CPR No"? I find 3 confusing numbers in my Confirmation of Permanent Resident (CPR), it goes like this:

1)Replacement No. xxxxxxxxxxx
2)Client ID XXXXXXXXXXX
3) Doc.No. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

but which one is my CPR No.? any idea?

Thank you :) :) :)

Record of Landing (IMM 1000) number
You will find this number in the "remarks" section on the bottom right of the Record of Landing document issued to you by a Citizenship and Immigration Canada office or by the visa office where you submitted your application. Your Record of Landing number starts with a "W" followed by nine numbers. (Example: W 000 000 000).

Confirmation of Permanent Residence number (IMM 5292 or 5509)

You will find this number in top right corner of your Confirmation of Permanent Residence document issued to you by a Citizenship and Immigration Canada office or by the visa office where you submitted your application. Your Confirmation of Permanent Residence number starts with a "T" followed by nine numbers. (Example: T100000000).

halord

Star Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
helo po,, ask lng po nirequest po kc sa embassy ung passport, appendix a, and advisory on marriage ko.. para sa visa na po ba un.. naipass ko na po sya yeterday.. tnx po..

asitoja

Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-03-2010
Doc's Request.
01-06-2010
AOR Received.
02-07-10
File Transfer...
06-09-10
Med's Request
25-08-10
Med's Done....
20-09-10, 29-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-11-10
VISA ISSUED...
03-25-11
LANDED..........
04-19-11
thank you so much annie, So that refers to my Doc. No., the same number in my Visa?

Annie_Annie said:
Record of Landing (IMM 1000) number
You will find this number in the "remarks" section on the bottom right of the Record of Landing document issued to you by a Citizenship and Immigration Canada office or by the visa office where you submitted your application. Your Record of Landing number starts with a "W" followed by nine numbers. (Example: W 000 000 000).

Confirmation of Permanent Residence number (IMM 5292 or 5509)

You will find this number in top right corner of your Confirmation of Permanent Residence document issued to you by a Citizenship and Immigration Canada office or by the visa office where you submitted your application. Your Confirmation of Permanent Residence number starts with a "T" followed by nine numbers. (Example: T100000000).

Annie_Annie

Star Member
Apr 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 04, 2011
asitoja said:
thank you so much annie, So that refers to my Doc. No., the same number in my Visa?
sorry but i dont know if thats the same with the number in your visa, here is the link to make it clear for you and see how it looks like... :)

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/redir.do?redir=id_num

destino88

Star Member
Dec 1, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
redtag said:
Hi everyone! I'm so happy today...I received the letter from the embassy requesting for additional doc and passport...after that I received a calls from the embassy verifying some information and asking for other info. God is really good...Thank you Lord!

BTW..where can I get Appendix A form? Please help. Thanks po.
hello redtag, my aor/ppr letter from CEM does Not contain the Appendix A form eventhough the instruction in the letter says submit " fully completed Appendix A (attached),... the truth is.. dun sa letter na dumating wala talagang appendix A form na kasama.

So as advised na rin ng mga kasama natin dito sa forum, pumunta ako sa CEM, stated my case, and ask a copy of the Appendix A form.

MLVill

Sep 9, 2010
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/3/10
Med's Request
4/18/2011
Med's Done....
4/26/2011
VISA ISSUED...
07/28/2011
LANDED..........
08/08/2011
halord said:
helo po,, ask lng po nirequest po kc sa embassy ung passport, appendix a, and advisory on marriage ko.. para sa visa na po ba un.. naipass ko na po sya yeterday.. tnx po..

Kung wala namang ibang addtl doc request at contented na sila sa sinend mong doc tuloy tuloy na yan..
Pa visa stage na yan..
The more they requested for addtl docs the more na tumatagal..
You can trace sa ibang timeline pag walang addtl request, visa agad.
sabi kasi upon completion of doc 2 to 3 months lang VISA na...

M

mrsh

@redtag and halord

Congrats on your PPR!

Ayan gaganahan akong mag update ng table kasi sa wakas, nagtatrabaho ulit mga v.o.

God bless. Malapit na yan sa visa

redtag

May 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JAN. 6, 2011
Doc's Request.
MAY 25, 2011
File Transfer...
MAY 11, 2011
Med's Done....
MAR. 30, 2011
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
MAY 25, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
October 10, 2011
mrsh said:
@ redtag and halord

Congrats on your PPR!

Ayan gaganahan akong mag update ng table kasi sa wakas, nagtatrabaho ulit mga v.o.

God bless. Malapit na yan sa visa
Hi mrsh...thank you po...BTW do you have idea about NBI kung travel abroad ba o VISA Canada kunin ko? thanks again and God bless po!

pinoy me

Star Member
Feb 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi to all... d2 n ako canada. ok lang pagdating immigration mababait cla. gud lak sa mga waiting... God Bless us all

miga-quatchi

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Apr 11
Doc's Request.
08 Jun 11 (AAF sent)
AOR Received.
07 Jun 11 (w/ PPR)
File Transfer...
20 May 11
Med's Request
09 Jun 11 (CEM rcvd)
Med's Done....
24 Mar 11
Passport Req..
08 Jun 11 (PP sent)
VISA ISSUED...
25 Jul (Aug4 recvd)
LANDED..........
13 Aug 11
redtag said:
Hi mrsh...thank you po...BTW do you have idea about NBI kung travel abroad ba o VISA Canada kunin ko? thanks again and God bless po!
VISA Canada po...