+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSE / FAMILY CLASS timeline MANILA Visa Office PHILIPPINES

mrs.vip

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
miss_ian said:
Hello Everyone! I'm just confused.. my Wife's ECAS still not changing but she sent her passport to the Manila Embassy mid February.. it's still says, We received your application on January 10. and from that day nothing's changed.. What shall she do? can she go to Manila and update it?

thanks evryone..! have a nice day..! :( :( :(

hope you can help me.. thanks evryone.. im gonna sleep..
normal lang yan hindi 100% accurate ang ecas just wait sa email/call/letter if may kailangan pa sila or wala na..and you cannot go to embassy basta basta hindi ka makakahingi ng update sa kanila kase hindi sila mag eentertain lalo na pag asa loob pa ng processing time.

to ceskat same answer lang din hindi accurate ang ecas hintayin niyo na lang..

kahit pinass niyo na pp niyo hindi siya basta basta mgiging in process agad remember hindinlang kayo ang applicant marami kayo onti lang ang vo.. habaan pa ang patience.. pray and faith lang kasama ng paghihintay..

pinoy me

Star Member
Feb 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
miss_ian said:
Hello Everyone! I'm just confused.. my Wife's ECAS still not changing but she sent her passport to the Manila Embassy mid February.. it's still says, We received your application on January 10. and from that day nothing's changed.. What shall she do? can she go to Manila and update it?

thanks evryone..! have a nice day..! :( :( :(

hope you can help me.. thanks evryone.. im gonna sleep..
tama c mrs vip kc ako naDM ng d man lang nag update nakita ko n lang last sunday DM n ako kaya chek mo n lang ecas mo khit sunday malay mo dm k n rin... goodluck po

cynch05

Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18Jan2011
Doc's Request.
AOR & Cenomar for my 21y/o dependent
AOR Received.
06March2011
File Transfer...
21Feb2011
Med's Done....
17Dec2010
Passport Req..
01March2011
VISA ISSUED...
4May2011...got DM...visa waiting!!!
The application process

You send your application to sponsor and the application for
permanent residence of the person you are sponsoring together to
the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga
The person you are sponsoring and his or her family members should have
undergone the immigration medical examination

STEP 1
The Case Processing Centre in Mississauga assesses whether you meet sponsorship
requirements once it is satisfied the application is complete

1. Application incomplete.... Your application is returned to you. You need to provide additional documents or fees. No record is kept. (You need to resubmit again). Once you resubmit your application you will go back to STEP 1.

2. Sponsorship withdrawn (Your application is returned to you. Refund of processing fees less $75. No record is kept)

3. You do not meet sponsorship requirements (Sponsorship not withdrawn)

4. You meet sponsorship requirements

#3 and #4 will proceed to....

STEP 2 The Case Processing Centre in Mississauga sends the application for permanent residence to
our visa office* abroad. The visa office assesses whether you, the person you are sponsoring
and his or her family members meet the eligibility requirements for the family class

1. The person you are sponsoring needs to provide additional documents (When you submit additional documents you will go back to STEP 2)
2. The person you are sponsoring must attend an interview. After the interview the person you are sponsoring does not meet eligibility requirements refusal letter is sent.
3. You and the person you are sponsoring do not meet sponsorship and eligibility requirements a refusal letter is sent.
4. You and the person you are sponsoring meet sponsorship and eligibility requirements.

#4 will proceed to....

STETP 3 The visa office assesses whether the person you are sponsoring and his or her family members meet medical and background requirements

1. The person you are sponsoring needs to take additional medical tests (After taking additonal medical tests you will go back to STEP 3)
2. The person you are sponsoring needs to provide additional background information (After providing additional background information you will go back to STEP 3)
3. The person you are sponsoring does not meet all requirements a refusal letter is sent
4. The person you are sponsoring meets all requirements you pay the Right of permanent residence fee (if not already paid).... ***Visa Issued***

ishigo

May 6, 2011
Hi everyone!

I landed in Canada June last year, and came back to get married on November.
I came back to Winnipeg, March this year and filed my taxes.

I have a job pero di pa ko regular. I was granted 4 months leave for my wedding
so pagbalik ko may work pa rin ako.

Do you guys think I can already sponsor my wife?
I'm still waiting for my tax return - notice of assessment.
Kakafile ko lang kasi 3 weeks ago.

Arkangel

Star Member
Apr 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11,March 2011 missisauga
Doc's Request.
03,May 2011
AOR Received.
03,May 2011 PPR
File Transfer...
19,April 2011 Manila
Med's Done....
23,dec 2010
Passport Req..
03,May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon...gods willing...
@DORISIANA Hi! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! wow ganda ng gift sayo ah! tuloy2 n yan,tama un sabi ni
NICE2010 sundin mo lng un kc ako nagkamali din dun nlagay ko name at passport # ng wife ko
which is wrong yta.pro hindi lng pla ako nkagawa ng gnon.kya medyo nkahinga ako ng maluwag.
hayan ha ntanggap mo na hnihintay mo bday mo pa.congrats!

mark1128

Star Member
Oct 9, 2009
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011
Doc's Request.
22-06-2011
File Transfer...
26-05-2011
Med's Done....
07-04-2011
Passport Req..
22-06-2011
ishigo said:
Hi everyone!

I landed in Canada June last year, and came back to get married on November.
I came back to Winnipeg, March this year and filed my taxes.

I have a job pero di pa ko regular. I was granted 4 months leave for my wedding
so pagbalik ko may work pa rin ako.

Do you guys think I can already sponsor my wife?
I'm still waiting for my tax return - notice of assessment.
Kakafile ko lang kasi 3 weeks ago.
Hi were on the same situation! Landed also here in Winnipeg last May2010. And went home 1st week of Dec2010 to get Married and came back end Jan2011. Question bt antgal nmn ata ng regularization mo sa work? Most probably marerecived mo NOA after 2mos.

mark1128

Star Member
Oct 9, 2009
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011
Doc's Request.
22-06-2011
File Transfer...
26-05-2011
Med's Done....
07-04-2011
Passport Req..
22-06-2011
Annie_Annie said:
Oh Hi batchmate! :)
Hello, ano wala pa bang good news sayo? San ka dito sa Canada?

ishigo

May 6, 2011
mark1128 said:
Hi were on the same situation! Landed also here in Winnipeg last May2010. And went home 1st week of Dec2010 to get Married and came back end Jan2011. Question bt antgal nmn ata ng regularization mo sa work? Most probably marerecived mo NOA after 2mos.

Ewan ko nga din, siguro kasi antagal ng vacation ko. Pero ang sabi sa kin ng supervisor ko before ako
umuwi ng November, pagbalik ko daw evaluation na. Pero, wala pa din.
Hay.. miss ko na wife ko.

Annie_Annie

Star Member
Apr 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 04, 2011
mark1128 said:
Hello, ano wala pa bang good news sayo? San ka dito sa Canada?
Hi, wala pa rin eh :( Sana next week meron na. Toronto po hubby ko.

adanac2011

Star Member
Feb 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi everyone! hope you could help me with my queries.. under family sponsorship, when submitting your application to our embassy, is a cover letter really needed? if yes, ano po yung usual na nilalagay sa cover letter?

aside from the requirements listed in the checklist like police clearance/certificate, birth certificate, travel docs, and proof of relationship in canada, kailangan pa bang magsubmit ng mga TOR, diploma, COE of past and present employers, payslips, ITR, and bank statements? hope someone could enlighten me about this. thanks!

dorisiana

Nov 13, 2010
Laguna, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB. 28 2011
Doc's Request.
MAY 5 2011
AOR Received.
MAY 6 2011
File Transfer...
APRIL 4 2011
Med's Done....
OCTOBER 2010
Passport Req..
MAY 6 2011
VISA ISSUED...
in God's will..
LANDED..........
God knows what's best for us.
Arkangel said:
@ DORISIANA Hi! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! wow ganda ng gift sayo ah! tuloy2 n yan,tama un sabi ni
NICE2010 sundin mo lng un kc ako nagkamali din dun nlagay ko name at passport # ng wife ko
which is wrong yta.pro hindi lng pla ako nkagawa ng gnon.kya medyo nkahinga ako ng maluwag.
hayan ha ntanggap mo na hnihintay mo bday mo pa.congrats!
thank you! super ganda nga ng birthday gift na dumating.. im really not expecting the PPR to come right after the letter for additiona docs.. tuwang tuwa pati ang asawa ko! hehehe hay what can i say.. im so blessed! goodluck satin arkangel sana dumating narin yung sayo!

M

mrsh

adanac2011 said:
hi everyone! hope you could help me with my queries.. under family sponsorship, when submitting your application to our embassy, is a cover letter really needed? if yes, ano po yung usual na nilalagay sa cover letter?

aside from the requirements listed in the checklist like police clearance/certificate, birth certificate, travel docs, and proof of relationship in canada, kailangan pa bang magsubmit ng mga TOR, diploma, COE of past and present employers, payslips, ITR, and bank statements? hope someone could enlighten me about this. thanks!
hi adanac2011, your aunt is your sponsor right?
Im not expert with Family Class-other relatives category, but upon checking they almost have the same requirements as spousal.
Nasa Family class ka and you're sponsor is obliged to support you for a period of time; saka you're not applying under skilled worker or PNP kaya you wont need TOR, diploma, COE, payslip, etc.

About sa cover letter naku diko po alam. hope someone could help you on this. Asawa ko kasi nag ayos nyan eh. :D ;D

Good luck :D

aginaya

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI, IM JUST NEW HERE AND JUST READ SOME OF THE POST. I AM JUST A BIT CONFUSED ABOUT THE PROCESSING TIME BECAUSE MY FRIEND ALREADY RECEIVED HER VISA ON APRIL 7 AND WE HAVE ALMOST THE SAME DATE OF SUBMISSION, SHE IS JUST AHEAD OF TWO DAYS.

TIME LINE:
DEC 2: SENT THE APPLICATION
JAN 25: DM
JAN 18: RECEIVED APPLICATION
FEB 28: PASSPORT SENT
MARCH 18: ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS SENT
APRIL&MAY: STILL WAITING............................................................

I JUST WONDER HOW MANY MORE DAYS DO WE HAVE TO WAIT BEFORE THEY'RE GONNA SEND THE VISA AND WILL THERE BE ANY UPDATE ON ECAS BEFORE THEY SEND IT OR WILL THEY SEND IT FIRST BEFORE THE UPDATE COZ UNTIL NOW I DONT SEE ANY CHANGES ON ECAS.

HOPE SOMEONE COULD GIVE ME A BIT OF INFORMATION REGARDING THIS MATTER..
THANKS A LOT!

~KATE~

aginaya

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI, IT'S ME AGAIN!!! CAN'T SLEEP STILL TRYING TO FIGURE OUT THINGS HERE..MY ECAS STATUS HASN'T CHANGE YET. IT STILL "WE RECEIVED YOUR APPLICATION ON.." I JUST WANNA KNOW IF THEY ARE GOING TO CHANGE IT TO "IN PROCESS" AND THEN "DECISION MADE" OR IS THERE AN INSTANCE THAT THEY ARE GOING TO SEND THE PASSPORT EVEN WITHOUT NOTICE OR UPDATE IN ECAS? AND AS I AM READING SOME PREVIOUS POST HERE I SEE THAT SOME ALSO NOTICED THE ADDRESS BEING UPDATED IN ECAS AND SOME SAYS THAT ONCE THEY REMOVE THE ADDRESS, VISA WILL ARRIVE AFTER LIKE A WEEK. IS THAT TRUE? THANKS!

TIME LINE:
DEC 2: SENT THE APPLICATION
JAN 25: DM
JAN 18: RECEIVED APPLICATION
FEB 28: PASSPORT SENT
MARCH 18: ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS SENT
APRIL&MAY: STILL WAITING.................................. :(