waived
Passport Req..
17 feb 2011
VISA ISSUED...
DM may 7/2011, waiting for visa
LANDED..........
flight jun15
eeyore said:
hello mrs. vip....tatanong ko lang po kung the same ang divorce petition sa divorce order
-------------------

hi eeyore,

we were also requested to submit a divorce petition (additional doc requested few days after PPR). my hubby went to the ontario courts to get one & was told its the same thing as divorce application. We already submitted my hubby's divorce cert together with the application. divorce order is different from the application/petition. BTW, its should be a certified copy :)

mrs.vip

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prettyfritzie said:
hey friends !! has anybody here been to my situation??

My PP is currently on CEM, i confirmed thru LBC that my PP was sent in the embassy last feb28.. got no clue if they started working on my papers, i still got no update @ my Ecas..

from this forum i have known that my husband wasnt able to pay my landing fee..i got curious with some posts here, that's why i asked him if how much did he paid for the papers.. then he said $550only (sponsor & principal applicant processing fees) , that's suppose to be $1040 including the Right of Permanent Residence Fee...

i felt sad, because of this:

If you pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee at the same time you pay the processing fees, it will facilitate processing as we will not have to contact you later. If you do not do so, you will be asked to pay this fee when we are ready to issue the permanent resident visa. Failure to pay the fee at the time of submission of the application will result in a minimum additional two-month delay in the finalization of the application.

well then too late.. i'll be expecting delays :(

i haven't receive nor my husband any letter yet from the embassy about the request for the payment of the landing fee.. is it possible that we send it even if we don't have any request from them? we paid the the said fee just awhile ago and we really have no idea where to send the printed receipt.. whether to send it in CPC-M or CEM.. and another thing, we don't know where would we be addressing the receipt and what papers to send along with it..

any idea guys?? yay.. badly need your help.. big big thanks for those who will pay attention !! :D

it's been 4 months now since we applied, any idea how long it would take for me to be in process? and how long the delay would be because of this forgotten landing fee blah..
hello fritz :)

ganito kase yan.. if full payment ung ginawa niyo 1040 sa embassy wala ka problem (if ever ma refused man ibabalk nila ung 550)

sa case mo naman they started your application na so kailngan mo magwait sa letter na nagrerequest ng payment meaning approved ka na nun.(kase landing fee na hiningi nila) kase kahit ipadala mo yan now ung receipt hindi naman nila hahanapin un agad kase nga nagprocess pa lang sila ng paper niyo. wala pang decision na nagawa.. so wait ka na lang letter tapos antayin mo kung saan mo papadala ung receipt.. kesa yung padala niyo na yun tapos magrequest sila ng letter tapos padala nanaman kayo ng letter ulit para sabihn n napadala niyo na nagets mo ba? baka lalo matagaln so antayin mo na lang yung letter nila kase ganun din yun 2 months k pa din magaantay.

boxsterspeed3

Sep 5, 2010
PLEASE HELP ME..We're so confused..

Is there a difference of timeline in processing sponsorship in CPC-Vegraville and CPC-Mississauga?

My mother is under the Caregiver live-in program..and my mom passed the application in Vegraville..

If you are under this program, you will process your application in Vegraville?Is that the rule?our application started in April 2008(according to ecas), and now, we are still waiting for our visas..

My mom follow-up our application and the embassy said that we will receive our visas around May, because our medical examination will expired by June..

I read all the cases here and it's all on CPC-M..and I did'nt see any cases that is processed longer than ours. and processed in CPC-V.

anyone?please clear out these things to me..thanks! :D

mrs.vip

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
boxsterspeed3 said:
PLEASE HELP ME..We're so confused..

Is there a difference of timeline in processing sponsorship in CPC-Vegraville and CPC-Mississauga?

My mother is under the Caregiver live-in program..and my mom passed the application in Vegraville..

If you are under this program, you will process your application in Vegraville?Is that the rule?our application started in April 2008(according to ecas), and now, we are still waiting for our visas..

My mom follow-up our application and the embassy said that we will receive our visas around May, because our medical examination will expired by June..

I read all the cases here and it's all on CPC-M..and I did'nt see any cases that is processed longer than ours. and processed in CPC-V.

anyone?please clear out these things to me..thanks! :D
hello its me again :) haha!

where's your mom? im sure asa Canada sya kase lahat ng INLAND sa CPC-Vegreville pinaprocess
and lahat ng OUTLAND sa CPC-Mississauga :)

kaya wala ka nakikita na CPC-Vegreville here ang visa office kase MANILA meaning OUTLAND so lahat ng papers sa CPC-Mississauga derecho.

pahabol...

dont compare yung timeline ng Caregiver live-in program sa SPOUSE/FAMILY CLASS kase magkaiba talaga un :)

prettyfritzie

Star Member
Jan 24, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-MISSISSAUGA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-November-2010
Doc's Request.
02-December-2010
AOR Received.
04-January-2011
File Transfer...
24-January-2011
Med's Request
02-December-2010
Med's Done....
07-January-2011
Passport Req..
10-February-2011
VISA ISSUED...
13-May-2011
LANDED..........
30-May-2011
mrs.vip said:
hello fritz :)

ganito kase yan.. if full payment ung ginawa niyo 1040 sa embassy wala ka problem (if ever ma refused man ibabalk nila ung 550)

sa case mo naman they started your application na so kailngan mo magwait sa letter na nagrerequest ng payment meaning approved ka na nun.(kase landing fee na hiningi nila) kase kahit ipadala mo yan now ung receipt hindi naman nila hahanapin un agad kase nga nagprocess pa lang sila ng paper niyo. wala pang decision na nagawa.. so wait ka na lang letter tapos antayin mo kung saan mo papadala ung receipt.. kesa yung padala niyo na yun tapos magrequest sila ng letter tapos padala nanaman kayo ng letter ulit para sabihn n napadala niyo na nagets mo ba? baka lalo matagaln so antayin mo na lang yung letter nila kase
ganun din yun 2 months k pa din magaantay.

ohh okay, thanks much !! yah your right..wait na lang un request nila para hindi mamisplace un receipt..saka gnun dn nmn delayed na tlgah no more time for rushing it up kasi it's too late na..

thank you again... Mrs.Vip :)

mrs.vip

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prettyfritzie said:
ohh okay, thanks much !! yah your right..wait na lang un request nila para hindi mamisplace un receipt..saka gnun dn nmn delayed na tlgah no more time for rushing it up kasi it's too late na..

thank you again... Mrs.Vip :)
you're welcome :)

coolasice_austria

Mar 10, 2011
hi mrs vip..
my idea ka ba kung my hihingiin pa cla additional documents sakin.kc dec 30 2010 p nila sinimulan u processing ng papers ko but mg aapril na wla pa naman hinihingi ulit sakin..u passport ko nsa ecas n din ng dec 27 2010..sa tingin mo wla n cla hihingiin sakin??

salamat po.. :) :)

boxsterspeed3

Sep 5, 2010
mrs.vip said:
hello its me again :) haha!

where's your mom? im sure asa Canada sya kase lahat ng INLAND sa CPC-Vegreville pinaprocess
and lahat ng OUTLAND sa CPC-Mississauga :)

kaya wala ka nakikita na CPC-Vegreville here ang visa office kase MANILA meaning OUTLAND so lahat ng papers sa CPC-Mississauga derecho.

pahabol...

dont compare yung timeline ng Caregiver live-in program sa SPOUSE/FAMILY CLASS kase magkaiba talaga un :)
thanks again mrs. vip!

what I already landed in canada, get my PR, and apply for sponsorship for my future spouse, is my application still in caregiver program? or it will be already processed in CPC-M?

Kulilit

Aug 17, 2010
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2010
File Transfer...
10-01-2011
Passport Req..
02-02-2011
boxsterspeed3 said:
thanks again mrs. vip!

what I already landed in canada, get my PR, and apply for sponsorship for my future spouse, is my application still in caregiver program? or it will be already processed in CPC-M?
Nope, once you get your PR you can sponsor your spouse and it will be process in CPC-M. Financial Support is not mandatory in spousal sponsorship but it would be better if you have work before you sponsor your spouse. Hope that helps.

Cheers,
KULILIT :D :D :D

jessca88

Nov 19, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys!:) Good day. I just wanna ask. Is there a required time ng stay dito sa Canada as permanent resident para makapag sponsor ka? I've been here since March 2010 and I'm planning to pass a sponsorship application on January 2012 (December 2011 pa kasi ang wedding namin ni hubby). Qualified na po ba ako magsponsor?? As in pwede na?
Thanks a lot. :)

Kulilit

Aug 17, 2010
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2010
File Transfer...
10-01-2011
Passport Req..
02-02-2011
jessca88 said:
Hello guys!:) Good day. I just wanna ask. Is there a required time ng stay dito sa Canada as permanent resident para makapag sponsor ka? I've been here since March 2010 and I'm planning to pass a sponsorship application on January 2012 (December 2011 pa kasi ang wedding namin ni hubby). Qualified na po ba ako magsponsor?? As in pwede na?
Thanks a lot. :)
Qualified ka na to sponsor. :D :D :D

filipina

Dec 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2010
Med's Done....
16-08-2010
Passport Req..
04-01-11
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2011
LANDED..........
18-02-2011
boxsterspeed3 said:
thanks for the response mrs. vip!

ngayon ko lang nalaman na magkakaron din ako ng PR card..anyway, sa burlington, ontario ang mom ko.

yes, as early as now, I'm gathering all the evidences to prove our relationship..just to clarify, civil wedding is valid, right?

kasi we're not yet capable pa siguro to have a church wedding..mag-ipon pa kame kapag parehas na kameng nagwowork sa Canada..

Sana, maging ok ang processing ng papers..mabilis..
civil wedding is valid but not right now... remember u have to land first then get married ok

jessca88

Nov 19, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kulilit said:
Qualified ka na to sponsor. :D :D :D
Thanks kulilit. :) Kasi may nagsabi po sa akin kelangan 4yrs ka daw po dto sa canada bago ka makapag sponsor. So nag panic naman ako!:(

filipina

Dec 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2010
Med's Done....
16-08-2010
Passport Req..
04-01-11
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2011
LANDED..........
18-02-2011
prettyfritzie said:
hey friends !! has anybody here been to my situation??

My PP is currently on CEM, i confirmed thru LBC that my PP was sent in the embassy last feb28.. got no clue if they started working on my papers, i still got no update @ my Ecas..

from this forum i have known that my husband wasnt able to pay my landing fee..i got curious with some posts here, that's why i asked him if how much did he paid for the papers.. then he said $550only (sponsor & principal applicant processing fees) , that's suppose to be $1040 including the Right of Permanent Residence Fee...

i felt sad, because of this:

If you pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee at the same time you pay the processing fees, it will facilitate processing as we will not have to contact you later. If you do not do so, you will be asked to pay this fee when we are ready to issue the permanent resident visa. Failure to pay the fee at the time of submission of the application will result in a minimum additional two-month delay in the finalization of the application.

well then too late.. i'll be expecting delays :(

i haven't receive nor my husband any letter yet from the embassy about the request for the payment of the landing fee.. is it possible that we send it even if we don't have any request from them? we paid the the said fee just awhile ago and we really have no idea where to send the printed receipt.. whether to send it in CPC-M or CEM.. and another thing, we don't know where would we be addressing the receipt and what papers to send along with it..

any idea guys?? yay.. badly need your help.. big big thanks for those who will pay attention !! :D

it's been 4 months now since we applied, any idea how long it would take for me to be in process? and how long the delay would be because of this forgotten landing fee blah..

yah true 2 months delay or more than that.. cause u supposed to wait the letter request in CEM kasi na transfer na ng CPC-M sa manila yang papers mo kaya sila na may hawak.

filipina

Dec 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2010
Med's Done....
16-08-2010
Passport Req..
04-01-11
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2011
LANDED..........
18-02-2011
jessca88 said:
Thanks kulilit. :) Kasi may nagsabi po sa akin kelangan 4yrs ka daw po dto sa canada bago ka makapag sponsor. So nag panic naman ako!:(
NO thats not true.. as soon as you got your PR you can sponsor your spouse.