Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
md3 said:
Hi everyone,

ask ko lang po. Is advisory of marriage different from NSO marriage certificate?
elo md3,

mgkaiba po ang advisory of marriage sa NSO marriage cert...and advisory or marriage or cenomar yon...nakalagay dun sa advisory of marriage kung ilang beses ka ng asawa and kung sino ang name nga hubby mo...pero sa NSO din kinukuha yon...naka NSO paper din sia...

F

Fritzie May E. Borillo

hi im a newbie here.. im wondering if you can help me to find out why my ecas is not working??.. i have tried it for several times but the reply has always been the same.. I want to check my status online but I cant find any way about it..thanks much!!

filipina

Dec 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2010
Med's Done....
16-08-2010
Passport Req..
04-01-11
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2011
LANDED..........
18-02-2011
sayamom2011 said:
help:)
may request for medical for my baby. need pa ba ako magsubmit passport size pics namin sa clinic where we will have the exam? ano pa kaya need aside from the passport and the form?
hello please backread alam ko na sagot ko na po to ;D sa previous na question mo

filipina

Dec 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2010
Med's Done....
16-08-2010
Passport Req..
04-01-11
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2011
LANDED..........
18-02-2011
sayamom2011 said:
help:)
may request for medical for my baby. need pa ba ako magsubmit passport size pics namin sa clinic where we will have the exam? ano pa kaya need aside from the passport and the form?
Iam sorry do you mean may dumating ba na request? yes po kailangan mo pa din po dalhin ang passport and picture nya kung ano yung dala mo dati yun din and baby book dalin mo po.

filipina

Dec 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2010
Med's Done....
16-08-2010
Passport Req..
04-01-11
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2011
LANDED..........
18-02-2011
Fritzie May E. Borillo said:
hi im a newbie here.. im wondering if you can help me to find out why my ecas is not working??.. i have tried it for several times but the reply has always been the same.. I want to check my status online but I cant find any way about it..thanks much!!
Hi fritzie

Did you got approved at cpc-missisauga? when did you submit your application? You cannot log in until they open your package, once they open it thats the only time you will open your ecas. The processing times right now is i think 43 days and try to open it after 30days ;)

CanuckBoy

Star Member
Jun 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone - we just checked ECAS and saw this:

We started processing xxxxxxx's application on August 18, 2010.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on xxxxxx's s application. The office will contact LILIA ANNABEL TAN WEE concerning this decision.

Please tell me this is good news?!?

filipina

Dec 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2010
Med's Done....
16-08-2010
Passport Req..
04-01-11
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2011
LANDED..........
18-02-2011
CanuckBoy said:
Hi everyone - we just checked ECAS and saw this:

We started processing xxxxxxx's application on August 18, 2010.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on xxxxxx's s application. The office will contact LILIA ANNABEL TAN WEE concerning this decision.

Please tell me this is good news?!?
wow thats good news :) congrats canuckboy when did your wife send her passport?

CanuckBoy

Star Member
Jun 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
filipina said:
wow thats good news :) congrats canuckboy when did your wife send her passport?
we sent the passport in december though the actuall PPR was made back in Augiust

so we just found out they tried to deliver it yesterday to my wife's apartment and she was not there :( they told the guard they would text or call but no one has contacted her :( is there any way for us to get in contact with them to arrange another delivery?

we're just nervous as she works overnights at a call center and during the day sleeps at my hotel. we are going to leave a letter of authorization with the money as her friend lives in the building too but hoping her friend is not sleeping when they come

can we include in the letter of auth that they should try calling my wife so she can possibly meet at hotel?

fxyorky

Feb 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/04/2011
Doc's Request.
13/07/2010
AOR Received.
26/07/2011
Med's Done....
15/04/2010
VISA ISSUED...
22/02/2011
md3 said:
Hi everyone,

ask ko lang po. Is advisory of marriage different from NSO marriage certificate?
YES it is different. I sent another marriage cert. and it cost me an extra 4 months. Apply for cenomar and send that.

D

eosinophil

Star Member
Dec 7, 2010
I had a phone call from the secretary of the MP yesterday(Thursday) after my appointment with her on Tuesday. She told me that Canadian embassy Manila already replied about my husband's application, and is still within processing time which is 9 months and it is queue for review.

My problem is, Manila embassy started to process my husband's application June 2010, so the 9th month will be this March 2011, which is the expiration of his medical exam. Should I ask now my husband to undergo medical exam again? Because his medical took us 3 months before it was declared clear.

I am starting to get upset and frustrated! Me and kayewen are batchmates...but she already got her visa... Sad!Sad! I hope some reply in this matter....Thanks in advance.... :(

precious123

Apr 13, 2010
eosinophil said:
I had a phone call from the secretary of the MP yesterday(Thursday) after my appointment with her on Tuesday. She told me that Canadian embassy Manila already replied about my husband's application, and is still within processing time which is 9 months and it is queue for review.

My problem is, Manila embassy started to process my husband's application June 2010, so the 9th month will be this March 2011, which is the expiration of his medical exam. Should I ask now my husband to undergo medical exam again? Because his medical took us 3 months before it was declared clear.

I am starting to get upset and frustrated! Me and kayewen are batchmates...but she already got her visa... Sad!Sad! I hope some reply in this matter....Thanks in advance.... :(
Hi there, you cant get redo unless its requested. You need to wait their request. They will send you a redo forms and present it to your DMP. Hope before expiration you will get an updates. Good luck

CanuckBoy

Star Member
Jun 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanuckBoy said:
we sent the passport in december though the actuall PPR was made back in Augiust

so we just found out they tried to deliver it yesterday to my wife's apartment and she was not there :( they told the guard they would text or call but no one has contacted her :( is there any way for us to get in contact with them to arrange another delivery?

we're just nervous as she works overnights at a call center and during the day sleeps at my hotel. we are going to leave a letter of authorization with the money as her friend lives in the building too but hoping her friend is not sleeping when they come

can we include in the letter of auth that they should try calling my wife so she can possibly meet at hotel?
hi everyone

good news we received our visa today. one challenge though as my wife is pregnant and my understanding in ontario she must wait 3 monhts upon landing for OHIP. any ways around this?

filipina

Dec 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2010
Med's Done....
16-08-2010
Passport Req..
04-01-11
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2011
LANDED..........
18-02-2011
CanuckBoy said:
hi everyone

good news we received our visa today. one challenge though as my wife is pregnant and my understanding in ontario she must wait 3 monhts upon landing for OHIP. any ways around this?
Congratulations!!! whats the meaning of OHIP? how many months is she right now?