AOR1: March 15,2016 AOR2: March 29,2016
File Transfer...
SA March 21, 2016
Med's Done....
Passed
Passport Req..
DM:December 5, 2016 - PPR: December 11, 2016
deep purple said:
You will receive a "Request for Passport(s)" letter in due time, like the one below.
Follow the instruction and every thing will be fine.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REQUEST FOR PASSPORT(S) (MT)

MANILIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca <MANILIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca> Wed, Nov 23, 2016 at 11:32 PM
To: ***********@gmail.com

Immigration Section
E-mail: MANILIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

Email: **************@gmail.com

UCI: ************ Application: F000******

Date: November 24, 2016

Dear Juan Pedro:

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email to: MANILIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca with details concerning your situation.

STEP 1: CHANGE IN CIRCUMSTANCES:

Should any of the following circumstances apply to you or any accompanying family member, you must inform this office immediately:

Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, cohabitation, divorce, separation, annulment or death of spouse or common-law partner;
Change in family composition, for example due to adoption or birth of a child, including a child born to your accompanying dependent child,
Death of principal applicant, spouse/common-law partner, accompanying children, or death of sponsoring relative;
Change in health, including pregnancy;
You or any of your accompanying family members being charged or convicted of a criminal offence;
Change in contact information: mailing address, e-mail address, or telephone number.
Your failure to inform our office of any of these changes may result in the cancellation of your permanent resident visa and may render you and your accompanying family members inadmissible to Canada.

Your failure to declare all of your family members, accompanying or not, will permanently exclude them from sponsorship under the Family Class regulations.

STEP 2: PASSPORT REQUIREMENTS – Determine if you need to submit your passport(s)

· Determine whether you require a visa to enter Canada at www.cic.gc.ca/ENGLISH/visit/visas.asp

· Please note that if you or your accompanying family members are permanent residents of the U.S.A and a holder of a passport which requires a visa to enter Canada, you are still required to submit your passport(s).

If you require a visa to enter Canada, then submit your passport(s):

Please provide your passport or travel document and a passport or travel document for each accompanying family member. An accompanying family member must have his or her own passport or travel document.
There must be at least two blank pages in your passport(s).
Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be placed in Diplomatic, Official or Military passports or travel documents.
All passports must be intact and not worn, torn or otherwise damaged; the laminate on the bio-data page must be securely attached. Each page must be securely affixed to the passport; there cannot be any loose pages.
Ensure that your passport is valid for at least 12 months from the date of this letter.
If you do not require a visa to enter Canada:

Please submit one photocopy of the photo page and any pages containing amendments of the passport for you and one for each accompanying family member.
Ensure that your passport is valid for at least 12 months from the date of this letter.
Please note that you cannot use a Diplomatic, Official or Military passport to travel to Canada to become a permanent resident of Canada. You must be in possession of an ordinary passport.

STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS

You must submit together:

1. One copy of this letter.

2. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.

3. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member respecting precise specifications that can be found at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

4. Completed and signed Appendix B form (enclosed).

STEP 4: SUBMIT YOUR DOCUMENTS

All required documents must be submitted in one single package.

How and Where to Submit your Passport(s)/Photocopy(ies) of Passport(s) and required documents

1. If you are residing outside Canada – thru a Visa Application Centre (VAC)

Find a VAC closest to where you are currently residing at http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/.

WARNING: WE DO NOT ACCEPT PASSPORTS AND DOCUMENTS COURIERED TO OUR OFFICE NOR DO WE SEND VISA PACKAGES BY COURIER.

2. If you are residing in Canada – thru the Case Processing Center in Ottawa (CPC-O)

Submitting your document(s) in Canada
If you have a mailing address in Canada and if you and all the accompanying dependents on your application are currently in Canada and plan to be in Canada for at least three months, you may submit your passport(s) or if applicable, photocopy(ies) of passport(s) to the Case Processing Centre – Ottawa.
You are required to send your document(s) together along with a copy of this letter by mail or courier to the following address with the additional following document:
· A self-addressed, pre-paid Xpresspost envelope from Canada Post.
Purchase your prepaid letter-sized (32 x 24 cm) Canada Post Xpresspost envelope (Regional if you live in Ontario or Quebec; National for other provinces and territories), at any Canada Post retail outlet.

Complete the mailing label showing your full mailing address in the “Deliver To” field.

Make a note of tracking numbers for each envelope.

Enclose this envelope along with your documents and a copy of this letter.

You can purchase a Canada Post shipping label on line at:

http://www.canadapost.ca/personal/tools/cst/intro-e.asp

Please note that the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa will not return documents to a Canadian address via any other courier than a pre-paid self-addressed Expresspost envelope.
Submit all documents in a single package and send it to the following address:

CPC – Ottawa – PR
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1

The issuance of your visa(s) and/or Confirmation of Permanent Resident form(s) is time sensitive so it is important for you to submit your passport(s) or if applicable, photocopy(ies) of passport(s) when requested. Failure to comply within the given timeframe may lead to the refusal of your application.

We will make our best efforts to have your passport(s) returned to you with your permanent residence visa(s) and/or Confirmation of Permanent Resident Form(s) within 90 working days from their receipt. You should not make any plans to travel to Canada until you are in possession of your immigration documentation.

Permanent Resident Unit

FIP_IRC-EN-bw

Get help before arriving in Canada – Pre-arrival services

On behalf of the Government of Canada, the department of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) encourages you to access FREE pre-arrival services offered by third-party service providers funded by IRCC.

We encourage you to visit this link to learn more about the service locations and registration procedures as featured in our Pre-arrival Services website:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-services.asp

There are free online and in-person services for you and your family. These services are provided to you free of charge by the settlement service providers listed below while you are still overseas. Many service providers offer general information such as:

· understanding life in Canada,

· finding a job in Canada, and

· accessing other free settlement services when you arrive in Canada.

Other settlement service providers offer very specific information. To find the best service providers to fit your needs, explore the list of service providers below and select according to your profession or your destination (city or province). You are allowed to get services from as many different service providers as you need, and always at no cost.

Services are available online or in-person to:

· permanent residents,

· refugees,

· protected persons, and

· live-in caregivers

Appendix B

Application Number: F000**********

Please complete this form for yourself, your spouse/common-law partner, and your dependent children, whether or not they are accompanying you to Canada. Send the completed form with your passport(s) or if applicable, photocopy(ies) of passport(s). DO NOT send passports for non-accompanying family members.

Applicant
Spouse / Partner
Child 1
Child 2
Child 3
Child 4
Child 5
Family Name

Given Name(s)

Date of Birth

Place of Birth

Marital Status

Passport #

Date of Expiry

Height

Eye Colour

* Please continue on a separate page if you have additional children.
Contact Telephone number(s):

IMPORTANT: Your contact telephone number must be from the country stated in the address you provide below.
Email address:
Please provide your complete mailing address:

Passport(s) with your Visa(s) and/or Confirmation of Permanent Resident form(s) will be returned to you by VAC, not by courier.
I certify that this information is true and correct.

__________________________ ____________
Signature of Principal Applicant Date

Note:
If you have a valid Canada TRV on your passport, that will be stamped "cancelled without prejudice" when you receive your passport with the new immigrant visa.

My husband got PPR yesterday. Just wondering which is the appendix B form? Because we submitted those photos when we submitted our application. He will provide the two additional photos that they are asking for but just not sure which is appendix B form?

deep purple

Aug 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mct_28 said:
My husband got PPR yesterday. Just wondering which is the appendix B form? Because we submitted those photos when we submitted our application. He will provide the two additional photos that they are asking for but just not sure which is appendix B form?
You will find Appendix B (which looks like a table with rows/columns) on the PPR Request email which your husband received.
The borders of Appendix B shown above, just got lost during the pasting process in this thread.

mct_28

Star Member
Sep 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2016
Doc's Request.
May 26, 2016
AOR Received.
AOR1: March 15,2016 AOR2: March 29,2016
File Transfer...
SA March 21, 2016
Med's Done....
Passed
Passport Req..
DM:December 5, 2016 - PPR: December 11, 2016
deep purple said:
You will find Appendix B (which looks like a table with rows/columns) on the PPR Request email which your husband received.
The borders of Appendix B shown above just got lost during the pasting process in this thread
Ok thank you!!!!

jacrily03

Nov 6, 2016
philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello :) Received a passport request today for PR, but i have a visitors visa in m passport cause im going to use it next week going to Canada.Can i submit my passport in Canada?

MrsUmali

Dec 15, 2016
Hello po,

Please advise nman po.

Hubby received his passport on monday and sent it by mail on tuesday.
Kanina lang nkareceive sya ng message and called vfs office to ask what was the problem regarding dun sa package that we sent.

sabi we were missing daw yun photos which we sent naman baka namisplace lng but this is not our main concern kasi pwede pa ulit nman isent na lng ulit. Our main worry eh kasi daw kulang pages nung email regarding sa passport request. i asked my hubby and he said the last page was the appendix B form with the signature and contact details at the bottom he said total of 5 pages.

anu po kaya kulang dun sa email? baka po kasi once we resend ganun lng ulit mangyari na kulang pa din yun pages.

jacrily03

Nov 6, 2016
philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prvc said:
If you can submit your PP now in Manila, it would be advisable to do so. Your Visitor's Visa will be cancelled without prejudice. And the best part is, with your PP stamped with PR visa, you will land as PR instead of visitor.
First of all thank you so much for the answering. There is an urgent matter that is why i need to go there as soon as i can. Just wanna make sure they will still allow me to use the visitors visa though i already have a passport request for PR. I can still travel with tourist visa right?

Sep 25, 2016
HI! EVERYONE,

I SUBMITTED MY HUSBAND APPLICATION LAST DECEMBER 2015. HE WAS ASKED TO RETAKE HIS MEDICAL (IT GOT EXPIRED) LAST OCTOBER 2016.
FIRST WEEK OF NOVEMBER HIS MEDICAL RESULT WAS DECLARED PASSED AS PER ECAS, BUT UP TO NOW THERES IS NO PASSPORT REQUEST SEND TO HIM..
ANYONE WHO HAS THE SAME SITUATION? THANK YOU SA MGA MAGREREPLY.. :)

SDS

Star Member
Sep 27, 2014
Hi,

I am new here and I would like to ask question on sponsoring other relatives category - under that can I sponsor my sister? she is more than 18 years.

Thank you

:) :) :)

0jenifer0

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 29, 2011 (CPC-M recvd Nov 1, 2011)
Doc's Request.
Feb 13, 2012 (sent June 4, 2012)
AOR Received.
Dec 29, 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 11, 2012
Med's Request
Aug 13, 2012 (recvd 08-23-2012) (redo 08-30-2012)
Med's Done....
May 26, 2011 exprd.
Passport Req..
Feb 8, 2012 (sent 03-23-2012)
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 28, 2012 (12-2-12 DM) (12-7-2012 delivered)
LANDED..........
DEC-25-2012
onangmontecillo said:
HI! EVERYONE,

I SUBMITTED MY HUSBAND APPLICATION LAST DECEMBER 2015. HE WAS ASKED TO RETAKE HIS MEDICAL (IT GOT EXPIRED) LAST OCTOBER 2016.
FIRST WEEK OF NOVEMBER HIS MEDICAL RESULT WAS DECLARED PASSED AS PER ECAS, BUT UP TO NOW THERES IS NO PASSPORT REQUEST SEND TO HIM..
Hi,
Sa case ko dati nag remed din ako at nag request din sila ng new NBI kasi parehong na expired. Pero sa Passport ko hawak na ng Embassy pero sa email ko unang nakita yung passport request sa akin nun bago ko naceived yung letter requesting for my passport via snail mail.
Pero kadalasan mga kasabay at mga dati kong nababasa dito way back before email yung request try to check baka nandun sa spam yung request. Saka hintay nalang malapit na yan sa inyo, Goodluck...!!!

marshie

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
Doc's Request.
20-03-2017
Med's Request
Done
hello po. samga sponsor..
pagka padala nyo ng application sa missisuaga, mga ilang weeks or months po before sila mag email sa inyo na nareceive na nila ang application? at ilan months before mo malaman kung approved or deny ang spousal sponsosrship?

TIA

Survivor27

Champion Member
May 24, 2016
Planet Earth!
Visa Office......
CEM
App. Filed.......
20.Dec.2016
Doc's Request.
22.Mar.2017
AOR Received.
05.Jan.2017
File Transfer...
13.Jan.2017
Med's Done....
17.Nov.2016_IOM
Passport Req..
19.June.2017
VISA ISSUED...
23.June.2017
LANDED..........
09.Sept.2017
marshie said:
hello po. samga sponsor..
pagka padala nyo ng application sa missisuaga, mga ilang weeks or months po before sila mag email sa inyo na nareceive na nila ang application? at ilan months before mo malaman kung approved or deny ang spousal sponsosrship?

TIA
SA usually and per trend is within a month from date the app is filed. Ano po timeline nyo?

marshie

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
Doc's Request.
20-03-2017
Med's Request
Done
Survivor27 said:
SA usually and per trend is within a month from date the app is filed. Ano po timeline nyo?
confirm ko sa hubby ko (sponsor) probably dec 19 sya nag pa courier . hindi ko alam if nareceive kagad nila un. hindi ko kasi alam if kelan start ng process if pag kareceive nila ng application from courier or affter received from courier pa. i think hindi naman kgd nila inoopen un e..

Survivor27

Champion Member
May 24, 2016
Planet Earth!
Visa Office......
CEM
App. Filed.......
20.Dec.2016
Doc's Request.
22.Mar.2017
AOR Received.
05.Jan.2017
File Transfer...
13.Jan.2017
Med's Done....
17.Nov.2016_IOM
Passport Req..
19.June.2017
VISA ISSUED...
23.June.2017
LANDED..........
09.Sept.2017
marshie said:
confirm ko sa hubby ko (sponsor) probably dec 19 sya nag pa courier . hindi ko alam if nareceive kagad nila un. hindi ko kasi alam if kelan start ng process if pag kareceive nila ng application from courier or affter received from courier pa. i think hindi naman kgd nila inoopen un e..
We also sent ours on the 19th via UPS and received by CPC-M on the 20th. To date, no AOR1 yet :) Sana lang by next week meron na :)

djein

Star Member
Jul 24, 2015
onangmontecillo said:
HI! EVERYONE,

We are in same situation but Feb 03, 2016 applicant. Eligability, Criminality, Security, etc all PASSED. But we were asked to re medical. To which we did...but no replies from Manila VO...no passport request. We are in the dark.