+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSE / FAMILY CLASS timeline MANILA Visa Office PHILIPPINES

RJ1990

Oct 3, 2016
United States
Re: SPOUSE sponsorship timeline

prvc said:
It has not changed yet. But it is upon the officer's discretion to ask for one if they deem it necessary whether you have stayed for just under 6 months. But if it was a week or so, say a trip overseas, you're fine.

Thanks everyone for responding to my question!
I've only been in the US for roughly 2 months (planning to stay in the US for 2+ years) so technically, I won't be able to get a Police Clearance then..

MidDawn

Star Member
Oct 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
20-06-2016
Med's Done....
27-06-2016
Passport Req..
11-10-2016
Hello Guys,

I need your help please!!!

I got my ppr last October 11th and i am about to submit my passport anytime soon. I was confused on the items that i need to include in the Passport Request Document Package. On the Passport Request Letter, it mentioned about four (4) items ( 1. Copy of Passport Request Letter, 2. Passport, 3. two (2) Photos, 4. Completed and signed Appendix B) which are needed to be put together in one single package for submission to Visa Application Centre (VAC vfsglobal Manila)

But on VAC vfs global website, it mentioned about Applicable Fees by bank draft/manager's cheque and VAC Consent Form. Do i need to secure manager's cheque and VAC Consent Form at this point? What's the total amount for manager's cheque? Where can i get that VAC Consent Form?

I am dealing with VAC vfs global Manila Philippines. Can anyone please tell me the final documents that i need to include in the package for submission by courier?

1. Copy of Passport Request Letter
2. Passport
3. Two (2) Photos
4. Completed and signed Appendix B

or

2. Passport
3. Two (2) Photos
5. Applicable Fees by bank draft/ manager's cheque
6. VAC Consent Form

Which is which? Please enlighten me. Thank you.

Oct 16, 2016
prvc said:
Hi. I just want to ask how should I answer this question:

"Have you visited your sponsor during the period of your relationship?"

Should I answer 'yes' because I have made several visits to him while we were both in our home country? We live in the same province.

Should I answer 'no' because I have not visited him yet in Canada?

Thanks for the help!!
Hi prvc,

Answer "Yes" only if you've visited him in Canada. If it's only within the Philippines, it doesn't count.

;)

aprihl23

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
☄Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
☄March 7, 2016
File Transfer...
☄May 31, 2016
Med's Request
☄UPFRONT
Med's Done....
☄Feb 9, 2016
Interview........
☄No interviews
Passport Req..
☄Oct. 5, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
☄Oct. 14, 2016 to Feb. 21, 2017 (Visa rcvd: oct.19)
LANDED..........
Feb. 2017
MidDawn said:
Hello Guys,

I got my ppr last October 11th and i am about to submit my passport anytime soon. I was confused on the items that i need to include in the Passport Request Document Package. On the Passport Request Letter, it mentioned about four (4) items ( 1. Copy of Passport Request Letter, 2. Passport, 3. two (2) Photos, 4. Completed and signed Appendix B) which are needed to be put together in one single package for submission to Visa Application Centre (VAC vfsglobal Manila)

But on VAC vfs global website, it mentioned about Applicable Fees by bank draft/manager's cheque and VAC Consent Form. Do i need to secure manager's cheque and VAC Consent Form at this point? What's the total amount for manager's cheque? Where can i get that VAC Consent Form?

I am dealing with VAC vfs global Manila Philippines. Can anyone please tell me the final documents that i need to include in the package for submission by courier?

2. Passport
3. Two (2) Photos

or

2. Passport
3. Two (2) Photos
6. VAC Consent Form

Both. The VAC form needs to be signed to give them consent. You must also pay with a bank cheque if you are sending through a courier. If you are going to vfs in person, they have a vac form there but it's still best to print it out just in case. You can also pay with cash at the vfs office.

So if you are going in person then #5 and #6 isn't as important. If you are sending through a courier, make sure you input the exact fee on the cheque.

MidDawn

Star Member
Oct 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
20-06-2016
Med's Done....
27-06-2016
Passport Req..
11-10-2016
aprihl23 said:
Both. The VAC form needs to be signed to give them consent. You must also pay with a bank cheque if you are sending through a courier. If you are going to vfs in person, they have a vac form there but it's still best to print it out just in case. You can also pay with cash at the vfs office.

So if you are going in person then #5 and #6 isn't as important. If you are sending through a courier, make sure you input the exact fee on the cheque.
Thanks for your reply Aprihl23, I intend to send by courier Kasi taga Davao del Norte ako. Saan ko Po pwede madownload and print ang VAC Consent Form?

Under conjugal partner sponsorship Po ako. Wla akong dependent. Magkano ang amount sa manager's cheque?

aprihl23

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
☄Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
☄March 7, 2016
File Transfer...
☄May 31, 2016
Med's Request
☄UPFRONT
Med's Done....
☄Feb 9, 2016
Interview........
☄No interviews
Passport Req..
☄Oct. 5, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
☄Oct. 14, 2016 to Feb. 21, 2017 (Visa rcvd: oct.19)
LANDED..........
Feb. 2017
MidDawn said:
Thanks for your reply Aprihl23, I intend to send by courier Kasi taga Davao del Norte ako. Saan ko Po pwede madownload and print ang VAC Consent Form?

Under conjugal partner sponsorship Po ako. Wla akong dependent. Magkano ang amount sa manager's cheque?
*Confirm the fees with vfs if you are sending through a courier. They have a live chat service.

However, this is what I think you'll be paying:
537php = Secure transmission of passport (required)
285php = courier delivery
68php = sms notifications (optional)
We paid the 1st and the 3rd.

Also, here's a link to the vac form:
http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Philippines/pdf/Philppines_Consonet_form180613%20(1).pdf

I hope it works.

3gs

Star Member
Sep 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
Doc's Request.
June 2016
AOR Received.
May 2016
File Transfer...
May 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 2015
MidDawn said:
Hello Guys,

2. Passport
3. Two (2) Photos

or

2. Passport
3. Two (2) Photos
6. VAC Consent Form

Congrats po. Anu pong timeline niyo ?

MayForever_12312015

Star Member
Mar 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello!

Normal lang ho ba na mauna ang DM sa PPR?
may DM na sa PR pero wala pa ho ako email na nakuha or invite para sa orientation.

salamat po

Eight

Star Member
Jun 28, 2015
Re: SPOUSE sponsorship timeline

prvc said:
You need a Police Clearance from a country where you have stayed for 6 or more months cumulatively since you were 18. In this case, yes you need a PCC from Australia as well. If you have a spouse visa, are you considered a Conditional Permanent Resident then?

If you have lived on different countries/territories since you were 18, you can read more on
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp.
Hi! I am currently herein Canada as a temporary resident visa. I arrived here last March 21, 2016. I got extended until March 2017. Do I need to secure police criminal record for my app for PR under spousal sponsorship? Thanks.

Survivor27

Champion Member
May 24, 2016
Planet Earth!
Visa Office......
CEM
App. Filed.......
20.Dec.2016
Doc's Request.
22.Mar.2017
AOR Received.
05.Jan.2017
File Transfer...
13.Jan.2017
Med's Done....
17.Nov.2016_IOM
Passport Req..
19.June.2017
VISA ISSUED...
23.June.2017
LANDED..........
09.Sept.2017
MayForever_12312015 said:
Hello!

may DM na sa PR pero wala pa ho ako email na nakuha or invite para sa orientation.

salamat po
I've read some posts in the past with the same case as you are. In any case, Congratulations! PPR for you anytime :)

Yurie27

Star Member
Nov 6, 2015
cebu city
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2015
Doc's Request.
26-1-2016
AOR Received.
Jan 5 2016
Interview........
non
Passport Req..
Nov 16 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 24 3016
LANDED..........
Dec 2 2016 thanks god
MidDawn said:
Hello Guys,

hello MidDawn

congrats sayo. san ka sa davao del norte? im originally from Surigao del sur
sinabi mo your under conjugal partner, if you dont mind ilang taon na kayo ng partner mo before nag apply?
same sex couple ba kayo? hope you didnt mind. i am also applicant under conjugal Partner peru until now wla
pa din balita sa akin. ang bilis ng process ng sau. nagsama ba kayo ng partner before.

thank you

Yurie27

Star Member
Nov 6, 2015
cebu city
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2015
Doc's Request.
26-1-2016
AOR Received.
Jan 5 2016
Interview........
non
Passport Req..
Nov 16 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 24 3016
LANDED..........
Dec 2 2016 thanks god
Tahiti2012 said:
Hi Yurie, email CIC for inquiry of your application.
thank you Tahiti2012

wala kaming access sa cic, peru nagpa tulong na kami sa MP
yun wala pa din balita since last month, yung MP na kasi
tumuwag sa cic canada.

wla naman akung dependent peru wala akung idea kung bakit ang bagal ng proseso mag 13 month next month.

Engineered_by_God

Feb 10, 2016
Doha
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-2-2016
AOR Received.
16-3-2016
File Transfer...
29/3/2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
02/1/2016
Passport Req..
04-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
22-11-2016
MayForever_12312015 said:
Hello!

salamat po
nasa kanila na po ba passport nyo po?