Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-01-2016
Anyone who submitted their application last Feb 2016?

josahm

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
Alidykeman said:
Hi, can anyone enlighten me about using married name before we submit our application . Can't find that post when someone told me I don't need to wait to get renewed passport using married name instead I can change and just update cic while application process. But my question is, for example I have to update cic how long it will take for them to get notify ? Do you just email? Cause , I've read in the other post , that you have to be consistent with regard to your application.
Although , we are willing to wait to get all document done , then we can submit our application .we don't want to be in hurry then mess up.

Thanks for any advice

Hi you have to decide if you're going to use your maiden name or not...

If you are willing to wait then go ahead and get a new passport with your husbands last name....

whatever is the name on your passport should be the same with your name in your application you cannot change it while they are processing your application as far as i know....

Alidykeman

Star Member
Feb 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
22-7-2016 upfront
josahm said:
Hi you have to decide if you're going to use your maiden name or not...

If you are willing to wait then go ahead and get a new passport with your husbands last name....

whatever is the name on your passport should be the same with your name in your application you cannot change it while they are processing your application as far as i know....
Ya , that's what I've read here , while on process you can't change it. Ok thanks for clarifying on that
But does it mean one you use maiden name and it will appear the same on pr card even you have renewed passport using married name? I'm bit curious what happen to those people did like this. Updating their application while on process .

josahm

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
Alidykeman said:
Ya , that's what I've read here , while on process you can't change it. Ok thanks for clarifying on that
But does it mean one you use maiden name and it will appear the same on pr card even you have renewed passport using married name? I'm bit curious what happen to those people did like this. Updating their application while on process .
From what i know/heard you just need to apply for a change of name once your in Canada im not sure how much...thats why some opted to change their name here or before the application so not to pay...FYI i used my maiden name on my application we just didnt want to wait and go through all the name changing here in the Phil coz it will take so much time..

Alidykeman

Star Member
Feb 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
22-7-2016 upfront
josahm said:
From what i know/heard you just need to apply for a change of name once your in Canada im not sure how much...thats why some opted to change their name here or before the application so not to pay...FYI i used my maiden name on my application we just didnt want to wait and go through all the name changing here in the Phil coz it will take so much time..
Exactly, around 5months to get things done when you want to used married name.from report of marriage in hk, then dfa after two month then another two months for nso copy then another 1 month to get renewed passport thenthis also give us to get well prepare with our application since we have tons of red flag

Congrats to all successful applicant

sweeteyes12

Oct 4, 2015
Godservant40 said:
Hi sweeteyes,

talaga pwede saan ko i address ang email and what about some other documents na ready na pwede ko na din ba i submit o sabay ko na lahat thanks sa info sobrang na releive ako
Hello here's the email address MANILAIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca send ka ng email then explain your reason why you can't comply right away and about dun sa docs na ready na mention mo din if you can submit it na or just wait for the other docs pra sbay sbay nlng. Don't worry cem is considerate usually they give a month extension. ;D

destiny23

Star Member
Jan 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE2014
AOR Received.
21AUG2014
File Transfer...
18SEPT2014 (file created)
Med's Done....
MARCH2014 (UPFRONT)
Passport Req..
27NOV2014 (PASSPORT SENT: 01DEC2014)
VISA ISSUED...
07JAN2015 (DM: 14JAN2015) (PASSPORT RECEIVED: 16JAN2015)
LANDED..........
08MARCH2015
badpusacat said:
Help naman po, ang passport ni hubby ay 11months na lang ang validity. Nagtry kami magpaschedule for renewal kaya lang sa MAY pa ang earliest possible apoointment. My question is:

1. Pwede na kaya kami magsubmit ng application then update na lang sila pag may new passport na sya?

2. Saan pwede magparenew ng passsport anywhere in Pinas na hindi na kailangan ng appointment?
I think no.. kasi it says on the IMM3905 na form ay "The expiry date of the passport must be valid for at least 18 months from the date you submit your application."
Try in Manila..

badpusacat

Jun 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FeDex-ed 26-06-13
Doc's Request.
15-10-2014/FeDex-ed 26-10
IELTS Request
included in the application
Med's Request
15-10-2014
Med's Done....
29-10-2014
Interview........
29-09-2014
Passport Req..
Nov 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2014
LANDED..........
July 2015
destiny23 said:
I think no.. kasi it says on the IMM3905 na form ay "The expiry date of the passport must be valid for at least 18 months from the date you submit your application."
Try in Manila..
Thank you.