charlem

Sep 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jcgonzaga said:
ang hirap naman ng registration for pdos :( tapos meron narin pala silang appointment.. fyi lang
Hi jcgonzaga, is it mandatory to attend PDOS? Are you under apousal sponsorship? I'm sorry i am really confused here... i mean what PDOS gonna do with it?

MommyBear888

May 8, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2015
Doc's Request.
23-05-2015
Passport Req..
23-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2015
LANDED..........
12-01-2016
josahm said:
Landed ka na MommyBear888?!? pashare naman experience from immigration dito and pagdating sa Canada thanks!
Yes. I've landed Jan. 2016. Our application was submitted February 2015 and I got my Visa on November 2015. Today my PR card already arrived.

josahm

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
MommyBear888 said:
Yes. I've landed Jan. 2016. Our application was submitted February 2015 and I got my Visa on November 2015. Today my PR card already arrived.
wow! thats so good news so paano ba sa immigration sa pinas ano mga hinanap na docu and ano expect kapag land ng canada

Alidykeman

Star Member
Feb 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
22-7-2016 upfront
charlem said:
Hi jcgonzaga, is it mandatory to attend PDOS? Are you under apousal sponsorship? I'm sorry i am really confused here... i mean what PDOS gonna do with it?
Ya, you have to get appointment online , check cfo website. I've done with counseling got my certificate then when I got visa I have to go back to cfo for sticker for my passport, that's mandatory before your flight.
It's guidance and counseling for all immigrant to other country .

zairakim

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Hello goodpm. Question lang po regarding sa Document Checklist (IMM5491) Yung sa part po ng Sponsored person and Family members. Need po bang iprovide yon sa sponsor application or pwed po bang sa principal applicant file na lang sya ilagay? Thank you in advance :)

josahm

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
charlem said:
Pdos is different...if your a spouse of a Canadian Citizen/ PR we call our seminar GCP...you dont have to take PDOS but the venue is in the same building or the government agency that provides seminar for immigrants is the same...make sure to take the GCP and not PDOS or you will have to set an appointment again for GCP...during my seminar there is a guy who took PDOS and had to rebook his flight because he took the wrong seminar...

zairakim

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Hello goodpm ulit. Pa help po sana aco on how did you organized your application. What are included in the Sponsor's File and Principal Applicant's File? I just got confused whether to have 2 sets of supporting documents yun po kase sa IMM5491 hindi co po kase alam kung yung under sa sponsor person and family members isasama pa ba s sponsor's file kase asa principal applicant's file nmn sila. Thank you. Hope you could help me on this.

mitchay

Jan 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-August-2015
Doc's Request.
20-October-2015
AOR Received.
15-October-2015
File Transfer...
19-October-2015
Med's Done....
07-May-2015
Passport Req..
Patiently waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
In God's will
LANDED..........
And in God's time
Alidykeman said:
Ya, you have to get appointment online , check cfo website. I've done with counseling got my certificate then when I got visa I have to go back to cfo for sticker for my passport, that's mandatory before your flight.
It's guidance and counseling for all immigrant to other country .
Hi, just wanna ask about the cfo thing. Is it possible to attend the seminar even without ur visa? Is there an expiration on the certificate once issued on u?

crzy_canadian

Oct 28, 2015
Visayas - Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Nov-2015
AOR Received.
12-Jan-2016
File Transfer...
19-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
08-July-2016
VISA ISSUED...
VOH: 05-Aug-2016
mitchay said:
Hi, just wanna ask about the cfo thing. Is it possible to attend the seminar even without ur visa? Is there an expiration on the certificate once issued on u?
Yes, my wife did her CFO even before we submit our application to CPC-M. Once you get your stamped passport back from MVO then you can go back to CFO to get the certificate.

Alidykeman

Star Member
Feb 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
22-7-2016 upfront
mitchay said:
Once you get gcp certificate its for lifetime. They issue u certificate once. Yes you can have counseling without visa yet. I just need that certificate for passport renewal for all pilipina married to foreign national. Plus it's also early preparation , once you have visa already then you need to go back to have sticker then you don't need to attend the counseling.

Godservant40

Mar 9, 2016
sweeteyes12 said:
Hello if you cannot comply on the given time frame ni cem you can always email them and ask for an extension just explain why it will take long they will surely give you an extension heads up ;)
Hi sweeteyes,

talaga pwede saan ko i address ang email and what about some other documents na ready na pwede ko na din ba i submit o sabay ko na lahat thanks sa info sobrang na releive ako

Alidykeman

Star Member
Feb 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
22-7-2016 upfront
Hi, can anyone enlighten me about using married name before we submit our application . Can't find that post when someone told me I don't need to wait to get renewed passport using married name instead I can change and just update cic while application process. But my question is, for example I have to update cic how long it will take for them to get notify ? Do you just email? Cause , I've read in the other post , that you have to be consistent with regard to your application.
Although , we are willing to wait to get all document done , then we can submit our application .we don't want to be in hurry then mess up.

Thanks for any advice