19-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
08-July-2016
VISA ISSUED...
VOH: 05-Aug-2016
jcgonzaga said:
Guys sorry what is voh means?
VOH = visa on hand

Means you got your passport back after PPR. (passport request).

jcgonzaga said:
Glad to say that DM ako today.. Expecting pp after 24 to 48 hours
Whats your timeline?

jcgonzaga

Mar 4, 2016
Received application : May 29 2015
Strated processing :Aug 4 2015
Medical; Sept 2015
PP Request: Feb 23 2016
Submitted PP:Feb 29 2016
DM: March 8 2016
VOH: waiting....

crzy_canadian

Oct 28, 2015
Visayas - Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Nov-2015
AOR Received.
12-Jan-2016
File Transfer...
19-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
08-July-2016
VISA ISSUED...
VOH: 05-Aug-2016
jcgonzaga said:
Received application : May 29 2015
Strated processing :Aug 4 2015
Medical; Sept 2015
PP Request: Feb 23 2016
Submitted PP:Feb 29 2016
DM: March 8 2016
VOH: waiting....
Thats a good timeline, congrats :)

mitchay

Jan 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-August-2015
Doc's Request.
20-October-2015
AOR Received.
15-October-2015
File Transfer...
19-October-2015
Med's Done....
07-May-2015
Passport Req..
Patiently waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
In God's will
LANDED..........
And in God's time
Alidykeman said:
Hi, I would appreciate a lot any suggestion/opinion .
My husband (Canadian)he is almost 6months unemployed now , this due to mass laid off and still oil price low, since no minimum income require , he got employment insurance and have saving , with no bankruptcy Or social welfare
Should we wait till he work again or were good to go with our application ?

Thanks
Good day,

I was reading your question, and I wanted to share my experience. I was living in the Philippines for 6 months with my wife, and when we decided to work on her VISA to come to Canada, I decided to head home to find work. We hired a lawyer as a representative, and I asked the exact same question as you have here. I had income coming in from a Pension, but it is no where large enough for two of us to live in Canada on. The lawyer said to me, that a Family class visa, for your wife the income has no bearing as long as I had no Bankruptcy, welfare etc. So we filed. I found work about 3 weeks after we applied and I asked the lawyer should we send an update to my income, and I was told they would wait and see if there was a request for updated status. I was accepted as a sponsor, and I have never updated my income status with CIC.

Just out situation, but I thought it might give you some insight.

Cheers
Michelle and Ken

Jasper02

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2015 Received 25-05-2015
Doc's Request.
19-08-2015
File Transfer...
27-07-2015
Med's Request
19-08-2015
Med's Done....
10-09-2015- Remedical 23-11-2016
Passport Req..
19-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
god will make a way
LANDED..........
god will make a way
alexandria12 said:
Hi same tayo august 19 din kinuha passport ko. until now e wala pa dn update....
in process parin ako sis! let me know if meron ng update sau thanks...!

Alidykeman

Star Member
Feb 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
22-7-2016 upfront
mitchay said:
Good day,

I was reading your question, and I wanted to share my experience. I was living in the Philippines for 6 months with my wife, and when we decided to work on her VISA to come to Canada, I decided to head home to find work. We hired a lawyer as a representative, and I asked the exact same question as you have here. I had income coming in from a Pension, but it is no where large enough for two of us to live in Canada on. The lawyer said to me, that a Family class visa, for your wife the income has no bearing as long as I had no Bankruptcy, welfare etc. So we filed. I found work about 3 weeks after we applied and I asked the lawyer should we send an update to my income, and I was told they would wait and see if there was a request for updated status. I was accepted as a sponsor, and I have never updated my income status with CIC.

Just out situation, but I thought it might give you some insight.

Cheers
Michelle and Ken

Thank your for sharing!
Actually he got an offer job but only Seasonal 21days, he just bit worry about not having a job , well even I told my husband as long as u can proof how u will support me for few years there. We don't have kids and we will not have that , so I bet it's not that burden on his part to show funds .
He will hire a lawyer too. But I want to prepare and finish with all papers requirement once he talk to lawyer
By the way, did u submit any proof on how u Will support without working yet, like bank account , property etc

Thanks

mitchay

Jan 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-August-2015
Doc's Request.
20-October-2015
AOR Received.
15-October-2015
File Transfer...
19-October-2015
Med's Done....
07-May-2015
Passport Req..
Patiently waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
In God's will
LANDED..........
And in God's time
Alidykeman said:
Thank your for sharing!
Actually he got an offer job but only Seasonal 21days, he just bit worry about not having a job , well even I told my husband as long as u can proof how u will support me for few years there. We don't have kids and we will not have that , so I bet it's not that burden on his part to show funds .
He will hire a lawyer too. But I want to prepare and finish with all papers requirement once he talk to lawyer
By the way, did u submit any proof on how u Will support without working yet, like bank account , property etc

Thanks
Good day,

Good news about the job offer. I too was worried about the needing a job, but my representative continued to calm me and indicate since we are husband and wife, we can not be denied based on income. I did on the form IMM 5481, in para two selected unemployed, and in the "box give details of current situation" my rep had me write in that I was receiving a pension and the amount, and also said I was in the process of securing employment. In Para three where it asks what my Net Income was for the past 12 months prior to application I completed that as well. At no time during our application process prior to my approval did CIC know I had secured employment.

The lawyer I selected is out of Toronto, and I felt they were very reasonable for the cost they asked. I have had many people tell me that we could do the application myself, but I think for Michelle and I it's been the piece of mind that we have some guidance, and a place to ask questions when needed.

I hope that helps some...this is just how things have been working for us, and the information I had provided to me in the meetings.

Have a great day!!!

Cheers

Michelle and Ken :D

puppyeyes

May 2, 2015
Hello everyone, needed your sound advice. My pr application has finally been updated last February 29 which is Decision Made pero wala pang Passport Request till now & no additional lines, still medicals received on 4th line. I'd like to know if you guys have any idea when they will send us an email for a PPR? Right now I'm here in Canada on tourist visa.

charlem

Sep 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys,
I am looking for expert advice ;D on behalf of my friend situation. She's been so worried. (felt bad for her)
Anyway, here's her situation: She got a year exclusion order and was about to lift end of this month. She's worried if that can affect on her Spousal Sponsorship Application. To make this story long... ha ha ha Someone has a big mouth and reported her working illegally. CBSA shows on the place where she is working unauthorized and she admitted it. But before the incidence happen she applied OP together her PR.. She force herself making that said mistake because of very limited options.. she is having a hard time (5mons.) getting those 3pcs. of papers(Record of Employment, T4 and employers letter) from her employer to complete her Open work permit application. She can't claim EI because she has no T4. To survived she worked part-time. Now, to make the story short.. ;D she followed the order to left Canada, applied PRRA but got refused. But before she left Canada her fiancee married her on Civil ceremony to be able to sponsor her. my question here: Can her application be refused or delayed because of those red flag on here application?

thanks..
i would greatly appreciated your comment and also pasinsya na sa broken english.. i hope i made it clear to whomever read my post so they can give an advise.

raecy

Sep 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-aug-2015
Doc's Request.
20-oct-2015
AOR Received.
11-aug-2015
File Transfer...
05-oct-2015
Med's Request
16-oct-2015
Med's Done....
19-oct-2015
Passport Req..
09-jun-2016 DM june 26 '16
VISA ISSUED...
24-jun-2016
LANDED..........
Sooner!
charlem said:
hi guys,
I am looking for expert advice ;D on behalf of my friend situation. She's been so worried. (felt bad for her)
Anyway, here's her situation: She got a year exclusion order and was about to lift end of this month. She's worried if that can affect on her Spousal Sponsorship Application. To make this story long... ha ha ha Someone has a big mouth and reported her working illegally. CBSA shows on the place where she is working unauthorized and she admitted it. But before the incidence happen she applied OP together her PR.. She force herself making that said mistake because of very limited options.. she is having a hard time (5mons.) getting those 3pcs. of papers(Record of Employment, T4 and employers letter) from her employer to complete her Open work permit application. She can't claim EI because she has no T4. To survived she worked part-time. Now, to make the story short.. ;D she followed the order to left Canada, applied PRRA but got refused. But before she left Canada her fiancee married her on Civil ceremony to be able to sponsor her. my question here: Can her application be refused or delayed because of those red flag on here application?

thanks..
i would greatly appreciated your comment and also pasinsya na sa broken english.. i hope i made it clear to whomever read mey post so they can give an advise.
Hello there, as what I know once you already have record of any crimes against the laws anywhere in the world its really very difficult to enter canada. Sorry to say that.

charlem

Sep 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raecy said:
Hello there, as what I know once you already have record of any crimes against the laws anywhere in the world its really very difficult to enter canada. Sorry to say that.
Hi raecy, Who has a record crime? i don't think i mention on my post that she has a crime. She only have violation for working illegally and that's not a crime... :D but thanks for your response.

jcgonzaga

Mar 4, 2016
hi update lang po.. voh nko... now, any one who can suggest kung san may murang ticket? can anyone help me po thank you.