16-08-2010
Passport Req..
04-01-11
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2011
LANDED..........
18-02-2011
tutiet said:
Hello po sa inyo lahat,, I have a question I dont know if this topic were already answered here in this forum but I need help lang po sa inyo if ever meron same case sa akin.4 months pa lang ako dito sa Canada as new landed immigrant but I want to sponsor my wife and dependent children,my question is the financial evaluation form does it affect the whole application since I am less than 1 year pa dito.I have already a job here as a casual basis but its not sufficient enough to reach their minimum income requirement.. Is there means or ways that I could be able to provide for me to proceed the application to sponsor my family?
hi tutiet,

anu ba apply mo dito? immigrant ba bakit d mo sila kasabay? kung contract ka naman you have to get residents muna before mo sila makuha and hindi kailangan ang income pag sponsor as long as d ka naka welfare assistance ba yun kaso dun sa requirements need mo ng Oprtion C which is makukuha mo yun sa CRA and alam ko need ng 12 months income prior to the date of your application sent. kung wala option c requirements kasi is 12month pay stab

jarlin0213

Nov 8, 2010
Hello kabayan! Im just new here. Asking some help about my case. seems no one interested to answer my earlier post. :( is there has any private pm here so i can talk to you? :(

filipina

Dec 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2010
Med's Done....
16-08-2010
Passport Req..
04-01-11
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2011
LANDED..........
18-02-2011
jarlin0213 said:
Hello kabayan! Im just new here. Asking some help about my case. seems no one interested to answer my earlier post. :( is there has any private pm here so i can talk to you? :(
were here to help you, what is your question? ill get back to you soon after my work ok ;)

tutiet

May 16, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
filipina said:
hi tutiet,

anu ba apply mo dito? immigrant ba bakit d mo sila kasabay? kung contract ka naman you have to get residents muna before mo sila makuha and hindi kailangan ang income pag sponsor as long as d ka naka welfare assistance ba yun kaso dun sa requirements need mo ng Oprtion C which is makukuha mo yun sa CRA and alam ko need ng 12 months income prior to the date of your application sent. kung wala option c requirements kasi is 12month pay stab
Thank you Filipina,, immigrant ako dito di ko muna sila sinama kasi nung una di ko pa alam yung system dito natatakot kami kung ano mangyari sa amin dito,ngayon gusto ko na sila petition since may work na ako kaso ang problema 4 months pa lang ako yung sa option c 12 months,,ask ko lang po kung pwede ko pa rin proceed application ko?

oOcute24Oo

Star Member
Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 21 2016
AOR Received.
May 10 2015
File Transfer...
SA Approved: June 13 2016, AOR2, addtl docs requested - June 22 2016
Med's Done....
June 17 2016
Interview........
Waived ; addtl docs passed June 29, 2016
brookslakeside said:
Your dad sent his application for Family sponsorship last year, 2009, you`re only 21 years old then. You just turned 22 this March 2010, it means you have nothing to worry about. They have what they call lock in age of dependent children to wit:

Lock-in age of dependent children
The lock-in of age for dependent children is the day CPC-M receives a completed IMM 1344AE
and correct processing fees. Dependent children must be less than 22 years of age when the
sponsorship application is received.
thanks ;) but Im going crazy. @_@ im currently working as a guidance counselor kc.. but im studying as well.. the e-cas states that "we started processing your application March 17, 2010" but I turned 22 last March 15. :(

kaya nagwworry aq talaga.. :(( baka makaalis cla lahat tas ako lang maiwanan d2...

any insights? thanks..

im sorry it just really bothers me a lot..

iped

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
...magandang araw sa lahat! am a newbie, spent the good part of this day reading the posts sa thread na to. wished i was able to do so before i passed my sponsorship application for my wife last month. thing is i wasn't able to include sa application the "much-discussed" Advisory on Marriage (AOM) form. overlooked that country-specific requirement specifically saying "...•No record of marriage (CENOMAR) or Advisory on marriages..." when i assumed it's only needed for dependents to prove that they're single. it would probably delay my sponsorship application, sana lang at di masyadong matagal. was and still is frustrated at myself for letting that escape my attention :(. eniweys, already asked her to go sa NSO to get that particular form. which got me to think, would it still be okey for me to pass the AOM form as a supplement sa cpc - mississauga before they send rest of documents sa canadian visa office - manila? or hintayin na lang notice from canadian visa office - manila to her for the AOM request? any response is greatly appreciated...

...i totally understand how it is na malayo sa pinakamamahal sa buhay, as many, if not all, of the members of this thread are going through. but i believe na darating din araw na yun para sa ating lahat! and that's reason enough, despite some setbacks, to keep on hoping for a good future for each and everyone's family :)... God bless!

jeans22

Apr 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oOcute24Oo said:
"we started processing your application March 17, 2010" but I turned 22 last March 15. :(
This is when Manila started processing your application, not Mississauga. I think you misunderstood this. The lock-in age is once the application is received in Mississauga, not Manila. I assume that you were below 22 years old when your family's application was received in Mississauga, correct?

This means that there is absolutely nothing for you to worry about. :)

jeans22

Apr 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iped said:
...magandang araw sa lahat! am a newbie, spent the good part of this day reading the posts sa thread na to. wished i was able to do so before i passed my sponsorship application for my wife last month. thing is i wasn't able to include sa application the "much-discussed" Advisory on Marriage (AOM) form. overlooked that country-specific requirement specifically saying "...•No record of marriage (CENOMAR) or Advisory on marriages..." when i assumed it's only needed for dependents to prove that they're single. it would probably delay my sponsorship application, sana lang at di masyadong matagal. was and still is frustrated at myself for letting that escape my attention :(. eniweys, already asked her to go sa NSO to get that particular form. which got me to think, would it still be okey for me to pass the AOM form as a supplement sa cpc - mississauga before they send rest of documents sa canadian visa office - manila? or hintayin na lang notice from canadian visa office - manila to her for the AOM request? any response is greatly appreciated...

...i totally understand how it is na malayo sa pinakamamahal sa buhay, as many, if not all, of the members of this thread are going through. but i believe na darating din araw na yun para sa ating lahat! and that's reason enough, despite some setbacks, to keep on hoping for a good future for each and everyone's family :)... God bless!
Hi,

I suggest just wait for your PPR (Passport Request). The Canadian Embassy in Manila will probably ask for your AOM once they request for your passport. Hindi naman masyadong madedelay ang application mo because of the AOM. Basta i-prepare mo na kaagad para pag dating ng PPR, mapapasa mo na agad to along with the AOM.

Good Luck!!

ella2321

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jeans22 said:
Hi,

I suggest just wait for your PPR (Passport Request). The Canadian Embassy in Manila will probably ask for your AOM once they request for your passport. Hindi naman masyadong madedelay ang application mo because of the AOM. Basta i-prepare mo na kaagad para pag dating ng PPR, mapapasa mo na agad to along with the AOM.

Good Luck!!
hi jean 22 can i call immigration to follow up my sponsorship to my husband ?? can i ask you the number canadian embassy phili.pls

Hentaznel

Star Member
Aug 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello everyone..
sinu DM ngayon.. was hoping ma DM me today.. but still in process

sooo saaaaaaaad :'( :'( :'(

jeans22

Apr 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ella2321 said:
hi jean 22 can i call immigration to follow up my sponsorship to my husband ?? can i ask you the number canadian embassy phili.pls
Unfortunately, hindi pwedeng mag follow-up through phone. Yung number ng embassy is only for pre-recorded information. Wala ka talagang makakausap na tao about your case. The best way will be to go to the CEM in Makati. Business hours for inquiries is from Mon-Thurs, 8am-10am only.

Good Luck!!

iped

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jeans22 said:
Hi,

Good Luck!!
...thanks for the advice! appreciate it a lot :). just to clarify, AOM is only needed for the principal applicant and not required for the sponsor, right?

Hentaznel

Star Member
Aug 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

ella2321

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hentaznel said:
hi ella 2321

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/philippines/offices-bureaux/embassy-ambassade.aspx?lang=eng#n4

yan ung link contact details ng canadian embassy manila.

ako din was thinkin of suggesting to my husband na i fax sila ask kung anu na ba talaga status ng application namin

so sad.. in process parin me today

me i didnt look yet kasi mafrustrate lng ako its been too long for waiting when the embassy call me she told me that only 2-3 weeks for the visa and yet ala pa rin how come the embassy gonna tell time frame w/c they didnt sure for it .kainins puro waiting .....................

jeans22

Apr 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iped said:
...thanks for the advice! appreciate it a lot :). just to clarify, AOM is only needed for the principal applicant and not required for the sponsor, right?
Yes. :)