+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSE / FAMILY CLASS timeline MANILA Visa Office PHILIPPINES

ella2321

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
brookslakeside said:
i have a question first medyo confuse ako, were you married abroad?
i came across the topic about advance endorsement on the NCSO`s website on their frequently asked questions and the situation was similar to yours although it was a case of requesting a birth certificate.
i ordered my marriage contract and birth certificate through e census before that`s online and delivered to me by mail and i didn`t had any problems. for all enquiries you can try emailing ms lourdes hufana, her email address is l.hufana @ census.gov.ph. maybe you should try to email and ask for suggestions, wala naman mawawala sa yo.
your husband can go to the NCSO and do the request.
brook slakeside
we got married here at vancouver thats whys i dont know whats aom since its not included in checklist.thats wh i dont knos that pede pa lng report yung marriage sa consulate .

ella2321

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
brookslakeside said:
walang anuman po
so thats why i went to philippine consulate vancouver and i report my marriage last 2 days ago den they gave me copy of that and they told me to notarized all the papers even my letters to the canadian mbassy phil then i sent it via UPS so by tuesday makukuha na ng husband ko and i told him just get aom kung ano result just include the doc that i send and attached his passport kasi di namna mag apppear agad yun kasal namain coz its been like 3-6 mos or 1 year to registered it so yun lng yung magagawa namin ksi i also called the immgration about that they told me na its not necessary so ngayon candian emmbassy phil asking that kind of doc hay kaya eto sobra pagod me to finish all the things para mapasa na kasi officer called me and told me within 30days we should submit all the doc to stamp the visa to my husband passport .........so it means ready na visa da ba????????????????? hoping magtuloy tuloy na ..........kasi yung tumawag sa kin is visa section of embassy (canadian ) its the officer so coz they trying to call ask sept 30 pa but i got answer last oct 13....lng

Earal

Aug 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-'10
AOR Received.
08-25-'10
File Transfer...
08-09-'10
Med's Done....
06-24-'10
Passport Req..
09-16-'10
VISA ISSUED...
01-25-'11 DM
cezvi said:
i'm here in winnipeg already and i'm sponsoring my husband..

medyo magkalayo na tayo.. it's about 2 - 2 1/2 hours to vigan from where i'm from..
oh yeah ako nman toronto and i am sponsoring my husband also....nice to know you here

chie-chie

Mar 23, 2009
hello to all!

i wish someone could answer my question regarding the AOM... I just read the email of CEM now telling me that they need the "AOM of XXX" which is "ME" since i am the one applying for the VISA... I was wrong with my thinking before that CERTIFICATE OF MARRIAGE is just the same as ADVISORRY OF MARRIAGE... I have passed the certificate of marriage with our passport last sept.21 to CEM and just yesterday the email were sent to me. And now, i was really upset, because i know that this will delay our application.. huhuhu... :(

my question is... how long it will take to get a copy of AOM and how much it would cost? The embassy is given us 45 days to comply with the requirements they are asking for. PLEASE HELP ME... :(

Sep 21, 2010
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21-12-2010
chie-chie said:
hello to all!

i wish someone could answer my question regarding the AOM... I just read the email of CEM now telling me that they need the "AOM of XXX" which is "ME" since i am the one applying for the VISA... I was wrong with my thinking before that CERTIFICATE OF MARRIAGE is just the same as ADVISORRY OF MARRIAGE... I have passed the certificate of marriage with our passport last sept.21 to CEM and just yesterday the email were sent to me. And now, i was really upset, because i know that this will delay our application.. huhuhu... :(

my question is... how long it will take to get a copy of AOM and how much it would cost? The embassy is given us 45 days to comply with the requirements they are asking for. PLEASE HELP ME... :(
hello chie-chie...don't worry... we got the same issue... last June, when we sent our app to CPC-M.. we submitted all the docs that were in the checklist... including the Cert. of Marriage. I expected that I've submitted everything but I'm surprised that they send me an AOR, PPR and AOMR last Sept. Don't be upset... that's normal... although, they never included AOM in their requirements checklist but everybody who are applying for Fam class/spousal sponsorship visa are required to asked this AOM doc.

My advise is just go to any NSO near your area and fill up a CENOMAR form for AOM request. It will only take an hour for releasement.... and it will cost only 195php/copy. then after that... send it right away to the CEM thru a fast courier to avoid delays... their might have a delay but only for few days... so don't worry and good luck...

ella2321

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
filipina_love_canadian said:
hello chie-chie...don't worry... we got the same issue... last June, when we sent our app to CPC-M.. we submitted all the docs that were in the checklist... including the Cert. of Marriage. I expected that I've submitted everything but I'm surprised that they send me an AOR, PPR and AOMR last Sept. Don't be upset... that's normal... although, they never included AOM in their requirements checklist but everybody who are applying for Fam class/spousal sponsorship visa are required to asked this AOM doc.

My advise is just go to any NSO near your area and fill up a CENOMAR form for AOM request. It will only take an hour for releasement.... and it will cost only 195php/copy. then after that... send it right away to the CEM thru a fast courier to avoid delays... their might have a delay but only for few days... so don't worry and good luck...
so how about my case coz i only report my marriage here in phil consuLate here in vancouver so do you think they can process that fast coz i have only 30 days to pass my requirment .................pls help kinakabahan na ko ............

jeans22

Apr 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chie-chie said:
hello to all!

Hi,

It's seems marami ang nagkakaproblema dito sa AOM ah... including me. :)

Anyways, don't worry. Madali lang naman makakuha ng AOM unless hindi sa Pilipinas ginanap ang wedding. Punta ka sa nearest NSO Serbilis center and fill up a CENOMAR request. It will cost around 195 pesos plus a couple more extra fees depending kung saan ka kumuha. It will take one week bago mo makuha yung AOM, not one hour.

although, they never included AOM in their requirements checklist but everybody who are applying for Fam class/spousal sponsorship visa are required to asked this AOM doc.
Don't mean to be rude pero nasa Country Specific Instructions yung request for AOM -

IDENTITY AND CIVIL STATUS DOCUMENTS
1) For the Philippines
The following original documents are required for you (principal applicant, regardless of age) and for each of your dependent children, if applicable:

•Birth Certificate
•Marriage Certificate
•Death Certificate
No record of marriage (CENOMAR) or Advisory on marriages

These documents must be issued by the National Statistics Office (NSO) and printed on NSO paper.

If ...
a birth, marriage or death occurred in another country and is not registered with NSO
Then ...
provide the original certificate issued abroad.

Good Luck to us all!!!

ella2321

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jeans22 said:
Hi,

Anyways, don't worry. Madali lang naman makakuha ng AOM unless hindi sa Pilipinas ginanap ang wedding. Punta ka sa nearest NSO Serbilis center and fill up a CENOMAR request. It will cost around 195 pesos plus a couple more extra fees depending kung saan ka kumuha. It will take one week bago mo makuha yung AOM, not one hour.

Don't mean to be rude pero nasa Country Specific Instructions yung request for AOM -

1) For the Philippines
The following original documents are required for you (principal applicant, regardless of age) and for each of your dependent children, if applicable:

•Birth Certificate
•Marriage Certificate
•Death Certificate

These documents must be issued by the National Statistics Office (NSO) and printed on NSO paper.

If ...
a birth, marriage or death occurred in another country and is not registered with NSO
Then ...

Good Luck to us all!!!

so jean22 even though the result of my husband still single pagkumuha sya ng aom yun na rin yung submit namin sa embassy......... sana wala mging problema

jeans22

Apr 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ella2321 said:
so jean22 even though the result of my husband still single pagkumuha sya ng aom yun na rin yung submit namin sa embassy......... sana wala mging problema
That's what I did. Kase parehong-pareho ang problema natin. Nag-submit na ako ng CENOMAR nung pinasa namin yung application nun sa Mississauga. Kaso humingi ulet. So kumuha ako ng AOM sa NSO thinking naka-register na yung marriage namin. Kaso CENOMAR pa din ang nakuha ko. So yun ang sinubmit ko. Tsaka wala namang sinabi yung guide na KELANGAN naka-register ang marriage sa Pilipinas eh.

Here's the thing, pupunta ako bukas (Monday morning) sa Canadian Embassy dito sa Manila and personally ask kung okay lang ba na CENOMAR ang i-submit kung hindi pa naka-register ang marriage sa Philippines.

I'll let you know kung ano sagot nila. Pero honestly I think okay lang na CENOMAR ang i-submit kase yun ang sabi sa guide -

If ...
Then ...

Nonetheless, gawin mo pa din yung plan mo na isama yung Report of Marriage na nakuha mo sa Philippine Embassy sa Vancouver. I'm sure that'll help.

Good Luck sating lahat.

ella2321

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jeans22 said:
That's what I did. Kase parehong-pareho ang problema natin. Nag-submit na ako ng CENOMAR nung pinasa namin yung application nun sa Mississauga. Kaso humingi ulet. So kumuha ako ng AOM sa NSO thinking naka-register na yung marriage namin. Kaso CENOMAR pa din ang nakuha ko. So yun ang sinubmit ko. Tsaka wala namang sinabi yung guide na KELANGAN naka-register ang marriage sa Pilipinas eh.

Here's the thing, pupunta ako bukas (Monday morning) sa Canadian Embassy dito sa Manila and personally ask kung okay lang ba na CENOMAR ang i-submit kung hindi pa naka-register ang marriage sa Philippines.

I'll let you know kung ano sagot nila. Pero honestly I think okay lang na CENOMAR ang i-submit kase yun ang sabi sa guide -

If ...
Then ...

Good Luck sating lahat.

thank you jean22 im so worried im here at vancouver 4am i cant sleep sobra worried me ayoko ksi madelay lam mo namna hirap ng magkalayo kau ng asawa so sana nga wala problema its been 3 days i cant sleep keep thinking ............................cge tom wait ko answer mo

jeans22

Apr 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ella2321 said:
thank you jean22 im so worried im here at vancouver 4am i cant sleep sobra worried me ayoko ksi madelay lam mo namna hirap ng magkalayo kau ng asawa so sana nga wala problema its been 3 days i cant sleep keep thinking ............................cge tom wait ko answer mo
Believe me when I say I TOTALLY understand how you feel. Sobrang hirap talaga mahiwalay sa loved ones natin and the last thing that we want is a delay sa processing ng application, right?

Glad to have helped and just take it easy. I honestly think na ok lang talaga yung CENOMAR kase hindi sa Philippines yung marriage natin. I might be wrong. Pero we'll find out tomorrow. :)

Good Luck!!

Sep 21, 2010
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21-12-2010
jeans22 said:
Hi,

well, i think it depends upon the NSO where you are going to request an AOM. I requested my first AOM at NSO Cebu City and it's released after an hour. NSO officer gives me an OR around 10:45am and at the upper right side of my OR... there she wrote the Releasing Time 11:45am....

then I got my second AOM at NSO Dumaguete City. It's been released after an hour though. So, based on my experienced... it's never 1 WEEK...

ella2321

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
well, i think it depends upon the NSO where you are going to request an AOM. I requested my first AOM at NSO Cebu City and it's released after an hour. NSO officer gives me an OR around 10:45am and at the upper right side of my OR... there she wrote the Releasing Time 11:45am....

then I got my second AOM at NSO Dumaguete City. It's been released after an hour though. So, based on my experienced... it's never 1 WEEK...
luck you kasi kung manila yan for sure 1 week pero lam m namna satin .......................pag money down bibilis .............joke lng

Sep 21, 2010
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21-12-2010
ella2321 said:
luck you kasi kung manila yan for sure 1 week pero lam m namna satin .......................pag money down bibilis .............joke lng

ah ganun pla un doon sa manila...
pasensya na po...
iba kc dto sa cebu and dumaguete.... pro mas mabilis ang dumaguete NSO kesa Cebu eh...
haha tama... it's always money than can make things move faster here sa pinas hahaha joke

good luck to all..

ella2321

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jeans22 said:
Hi,

1) For the Philippines

•Birth Certificate
•Marriage Certificate
•Death Certificate

If ...
Then ...

Good Luck to us all!!!

wow jean22 now i trilook for my copy yah now i remember /..............so it means kuna ano result na makukha ng asawa ko ok lng kasi dito kami knasal abroad vancouver