23-05-2015
Passport Req..
23-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2015
LANDED..........
12-01-2016
sweet_ivy32 said:
Pati march nag DM last month...sana nga sis august is our month na...Saan ka bound??
Calgary sis. Ikaw? Sana this month na natin makuha mga visa natin. Mabilis nlng daw pag DM na.

sweet_ivy32

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2015
AOR Received.
13-04-2015
Passport Req..
20-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
in god's perfect time
MommyBear888 said:
Calgary sis. Ikaw? Sana this month na natin makuha mga visa natin. Mabilis nlng daw pag DM na.
Bound to Quebec ako sis... sana nga sis this month na... fingers crossed :)

laizalaiza22

Aug 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 11, 2015
AOR Received.
April 21, 2015
File Transfer...
May 13, 2015
Med's Done....
January 27, 2015 upfront
Passport Req..
June 19, 2015 Passport Sent July 7, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully soon ☺☺☺☺
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon ☺☺☺☺
jhen_mhing24 said:
March 12 applicant ako ganun din yung ECAS ko katulad sayo nkaka stress mag wait at mag check ng ECAS. Naka indicate sa below ng name ko timeline ko. Hopefully my update na tayo soon.

Hi, jhen_mhing24 nakapagtry ka ba mag follow up? Ang tagal kakastress mag hintay, sa FRU din ba un beside ng passport number?

mrsB

Star Member
Apr 7, 2015
Edmonton, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2015
Doc's Request.
10-06-2015
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
File Transfer...
21-05-2015
Med's Done....
26-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
HOPEFULLY SOON!
LANDED..........
SOONEST POSSIBLE TIME! :D
pineapple5678 said:
Hi mrsB you can also go to this link for case specific inquiry sa CEM https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=manila&_ga=1.96725021.366145578.1438628874. Tapos fill out mo nalang ung applicable fields. This is what I use to follow up my application with them I done it twice and they replied the next day. Hopefully they get a hold of you back too. I'll pray for your PPR I'd be worried too if mine was that long and everybody seems to get their ppr. Cge lng tiis tiis lng tayong mga wala pang updates. Best of luck ;)
Thank you pineapple5678! :( ayun nga, it's so frustrating to wait for something that doesn't have a definite time frame. all was going so well in the beginning, but i don't know what happened. I already sent a case specific inquiry twice, but i'm not getting anything from CEM. I don't know what's causing all this hold backs. even May applicants are getting their PPRs.:( I mean, I am happy for them but where's the system? I am a law abiding resident, I follow the rules, I pay my taxes, I serve the vulnerable sector of the society. All i ever wanted in return is for my husband to get here so we can be reunited, work on our life as a married couple. But it's like pins and needles going through the whole process. Its a very sad reality i know everyone is facing right now. More than anything, i resolve it with prayers. And faith on God's Plans. I hope in the coming days, CEM would shed a light for us who are waiting. I hope they'd be working on "family reunification" first above anything else.

JAM15

Star Member
Jul 20, 2015
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-May-2015
Doc's Request.
25-Aug-2015
AOR Received.
01-Jul-2015
File Transfer...
31-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
07-Apr-2015
mrsB said:
Thank you pineapple5678! :( ayun nga, it's so frustrating to wait for something that doesn't have a definite time frame. all was going so well in the beginning, but i don't know what happened. I already sent a case specific inquiry twice, but i'm not getting anything from CEM. I don't know what's causing all this hold backs. even May applicants are getting their PPRs.:( I mean, I am happy for them but where's the system? I am a law abiding resident, I follow the rules, I pay my taxes, I serve the vulnerable sector of the society. All i ever wanted in return is for my husband to get here so we can be reunited, work on our life as a married couple. But it's like pins and needles going through the whole process. Its a very sad reality i know everyone is facing right now. More than anything, i resolve it with prayers. And faith on God's Plans. I hope in the coming days, CEM would shed a light for us who are waiting. I hope they'd be working on "family reunification" first above anything else.
there's prob'ly VOs that does it differently than the others. maybe they're already reviewing your papers & when they're done, your spouse's passport will be requested & returned with visa right away. keep the faith! :)

goodluck to all of us! :)

JAM15

Star Member
Jul 20, 2015
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-May-2015
Doc's Request.
25-Aug-2015
AOR Received.
01-Jul-2015
File Transfer...
31-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
07-Apr-2015
mrsB said:
on your profile, u have docs requested on june, may i know what was requested from you? :)

mrsB

Star Member
Apr 7, 2015
Edmonton, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2015
Doc's Request.
10-06-2015
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
File Transfer...
21-05-2015
Med's Done....
26-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
HOPEFULLY SOON!
LANDED..........
JAM15 said:
there's prob'ly VOs that does it differently than the others. maybe they're already reviewing your papers & when they're done, your spouse's passport will be requested & returned with visa right away. keep the faith! :)

goodluck to all of us! :)
JAM15 said:
on your profile, u have docs requested on june, may i know what was requested from you? :)
i know. i'm sorry it wasn't supposed to be a rant but it sounded like one. like you guys, I was very patient too. But in times like this, when all you wanted was a break from all this mind games, the struggle is real! lol.

btw, they just requested my husband's Appendix A, Medical and RPRF receipt. we responded immediately, By the 19th of June, ECAS says Medical received. and that's it, a month has passed we heard nothing from them. But then again, I guess you are so right on it depends on the Visa Officer. i'll keep on praying for him/her too. lol.

indeed, GOODLUCK!:)

pineapple5678

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 06, 2015
AOR Received.
April 17, 2015 SA: MAY 7, 2015
File Transfer...
May 13, 2015
Med's Done....
UPFRONT Feb 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
June 16, 2015...... In Process May 18 Ecas Sept. 5
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made: November 26, 2015 VOH Dec. 2, 2015
mrsB said:
i know. i'm sorry it wasn't supposed to be a rant but it sounded like one. like you guys, I was very patient too. But in times like this, when all you wanted was a break from all this mind games, the struggle is real! lol.

btw, they just requested my husband's Appendix A, Medical and RPRF receipt. we responded immediately, By the 19th of June, ECAS says Medical received. and that's it, a month has passed we heard nothing from them. But then again, I guess you are so right on it depends on the Visa Officer. i'll keep on praying for him/her too. lol.

Hi mrsB I feel you sometimes your patience can only go so far. reading from the last two pages of this thread it kinda looks sad because many people are not getting any updates from 2 months or more after submitting passports or additional docs to CEM. I don't know what's going on there whatever it is Im hoping that some news/updates will come out this week. I feel bad for all of us that are seemed to be left in the dark. nakaka panimago kasi sa stage 1 most of us went thorugh a smooth processing then boom didn't expect stage 2 would be this stressful. Long distance relationship sucks. Anyway I guess there's nothing much that we can do but to wait and wait. Sometimes when we lose hope that's the time we get what we want. ;)

JAM15

Star Member
Jul 20, 2015
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-May-2015
Doc's Request.
25-Aug-2015
AOR Received.
01-Jul-2015
File Transfer...
31-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
07-Apr-2015
mrsB said:

haha! I know exactly how you feel. before my hubs & I got married, we were on LDR for 4 looooong years & believe me I had enough of the long distance. u've had enough that all you can do is sit back & wait. :-X

a friend of mine knows a January applicant. they were requested for appendix A, they were not asked for the passport yet but they send it anyway with the appendix A. the husband got his visa on May. I guess sending the passport without the request shortened the waiting period for them. I don't know if this is of any help to you, but I thought i'd share it anyway. :)

mrsB

Star Member
Apr 7, 2015
Edmonton, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2015
Doc's Request.
10-06-2015
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
File Transfer...
21-05-2015
Med's Done....
26-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
HOPEFULLY SOON!
LANDED..........
JAM15 said:
haha! I know exactly how you feel. before my hubs & I got married, we were on LDR for 4 looooong years & believe me I had enough of the long distance. u've had enough that all you can do is sit back & wait. :-X

a friend of mine knows a January applicant. they were requested for appendix A, they were not asked for the passport yet but they send it anyway with the appendix A. the husband got his visa on May. I guess sending the passport without the request shortened the waiting period for them. I don't know if this is of any help to you, but I thought i'd share it anyway. :)
but i also read somewhere in this forum that an applicant's passport was sent back because it wasn't requested yet. :( so i don't know. i hope being too obedient won't make it way longer to get a visa. and then again, Maybe it all depends on the visa officer handling your case. I'm still very hopeful though. I just hope my husband makes it before our daughter's birthday(which is on sept.8) but, i don't know.. i guess we would need a miracle for that to happen. :'(

JAM15

Star Member
Jul 20, 2015
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-May-2015
Doc's Request.
25-Aug-2015
AOR Received.
01-Jul-2015
File Transfer...
31-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
07-Apr-2015
mrsB said:
but i also read somewhere in this forum that an applicant's passport was sent back because it wasn't requested yet. :( so i don't know. i hope being too obedient won't make it way longer to get a visa. and then again, Maybe it all depends on the visa officer handling your case. I'm still very hopeful though. I just hope my husband makes it before our daughter's birthday(which is on sept.8) but, i don't know.. i guess we would need a miracle for that to happen. :'(
hey! it's only the 1st week of August, u never know. :D :D :D

me, all I want is to be with my husband this Christmas. well, the earlier the better, of course. :)

GOODLUCK to us! :)

akidoodles

Mar 19, 2015
shyder29 said:
Konting patience lang..ako, October 2014 applicant kame pero finally May Visa na :)

darating din yung sa inyo! Praying na dumating na
lahat na ng patience dear kinain ko na.... haha before super atat ako and super stressed na malapit nko sa borderline ng pagka baliw sa kakaisip ng application ni hubby. Yet nag eemail din ako sa CEM and ang lagi lang nila sagot sa mga tanong ko is your application is in process... haha! so I bet wala naman ako mahihita sa kanila at ang best na gawin is to relax and just wait for the decision of CEM. :'( 3 mos na in process ang application... oMG! :eek:

Mhikyla12

Star Member
Mar 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 12, 2015
AOR Received.
Apr 7, 2015 SA: Apr 20, 2015
File Transfer...
Apr 30, 2015 AOR2: May 20, 2015 IN Process: Aug 7, 2015
Med's Done....
Nov 25, 2014
Passport Req..
Addt'l docs: May 20, 2015 PP sent to CEM: June 8, 2015
MommyBear888 said:
Hello guys.. To all February 2015 applicants.. Kamusta na kayo? May nakakuha na ba ng Visa sa batch natin? Ano ng status nyo? Application received pa rin ang status sa e-cas but June 1 pa nasa embassy ang passport ko.
Feb applicant here. Application Receive on ecas until now. I emailed CEM for an update pero walang response. June 8 sinubmit ni husband ang passport nya sa CEM.

Mhikyla12

Star Member
Mar 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 12, 2015
AOR Received.
Apr 7, 2015 SA: Apr 20, 2015
File Transfer...
Apr 30, 2015 AOR2: May 20, 2015 IN Process: Aug 7, 2015
Med's Done....
Nov 25, 2014
Passport Req..
Addt'l docs: May 20, 2015 PP sent to CEM: June 8, 2015
JAM15 said:

Hello. Feb applicant here. My husband was asked by CEM to submit appendix A only but he decided to send his original passport as well. It was sent to CEM on June 8. They still have my husband's passport until now. Status is still application received on ecas. Emailed CEM 2weeks ago for an update but no response.