Med's Done....
10-03-2015
Passport Req..
06-07-2015, passport sent July 11
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully August plssss Lord :)
LANDED..........
Hopefully August plssss Lord :)
Thank you po s advice nyo. :) ask ko lng po, un s inyo po b my visa validity n nklagay s PPR? Un samin po ksi wla pa e docs n requested lng,, thanks po..

toffboss

Jun 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 May 2015
AOR Received.
15 Jun 2015
File Transfer...
13 Jul 2015
Med's Done....
15 Apr 2015
Passport Req..
23 Jul 2015; IN PROCES: 28 Jul 2015: DM: 6 Aug 2015
VISA ISSUED...
10 Aug 2015
LANDED..........
19 Sept 2015
Holy_Aljhane said:
nung sa amin kumuha kmi sa nso serbilis center sa baguio. Nakuha namin walang 30mins. Try ko NsO serbilis center na malapit sayo

Wow?? AOM un? ang bilis nga.. how much naman?
Opo AOM po un. 195php ung binayaran nmin. Kumuha n kmi 2 copies just in case.

Te-ann

Jun 22, 2015
Any tips when and what will be the next steps after redoing the medical? They have not requested for my passport yet... perhaps because I'm based overseas? Anyway, below is my timeline:

Notification that Manila received application 11-Sep-14
Received Approval Letter to Sponsor 08-Feb-15
In Process 09-Jun-15
Re-Medical 26-Jun-15

Many Thanks to all! ;)

jeneleemuahz

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-2013
AOR Received.
03-2014
File Transfer...
07-30-2014
Med's Request
08-2014
Med's Done....
09-04-2014
Passport Req..
04-16-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-07-2015
LANDED..........
07-09-2015
hello tanong ko lng. kasi 46kgs ang limit dba pag sa PAL,
tapos per baggage kelangan 23kgs lng. eh isang maleta lng dadalhin ko
mga 25kgs un. tapos ung bag pack ko, 7kgs. ok lng po ba un?. salamat po sa sasagot. :D

eila

Star Member
Apr 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/05/2015
AOR Received.
aor 2 - aug. 12, '15
File Transfer...
31/07/2015
Med's Done....
20/04/2015
jeneleemuahz said:
hello tanong ko lng. kasi 46kgs ang limit dba pag sa PAL,
tapos per baggage kelangan 23kgs lng. eh isang maleta lng dadalhin ko
mga 25kgs un. tapos ung bag pack ko, 7kgs. ok lng po ba un?. salamat po sa sasagot. :D
hi sis, wag ka lalampas sa 23kg kase icharge ka nila ng extra wt kahit na pag ini add mo e wala pa namang 46kg total.. nangyare na kase saken yan.. yung maleta ko is 15kg lang but yung box ko is 25. something.. sabi ilipat ko yung iba sa maleta but maliit kase maleta ko so no choice ako kundi magbawas.. so if I were you ibox mo iba kahit aalog alog.. hehehe have a safe trip! :)

cerahbell

Jun 13, 2015
EDMONTON, ALBERTA
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-MARCH-2015
AOR Received.
17-APRIL-2015
File Transfer...
13-MAY-2015
Med's Done....
22-FEBRUARY-2015
Passport Req..
16-JUNE-2015
VISA ISSUED...
IN JESUS WILL
LANDED..........
IN JESUS WILL
AOM : Request.
Google search - type ecensus.
click on ONLINE APPLICATION
on the right side (CLICK HERE TO REQUEST NOW)
click I ACCEPT!
Then follow the instructions.
Diyan ako nag rerequest madalas with regards on my NSO documents.
3 business days kadalasan nung akin received ko na.
pay your fees online banking or sa bank counter.

Sana makatulong po :)

PMicah

Apr 6, 2015
Good day po. Ask lang po sana opinions/suggestions:

Naka receive na po ako PPR yesterday. "Your visa(s) for PR to Canada is/are ready to be issued, conditional to a final admissability review by an IO.

May issue kasi ako sa anak sa 1st marriage declared as non-accompanying dependent required for meds. Hindi ko mapamedical since the bio mother is firm refusing not to cooperate mapameds. I submitted notorized affidavit ng individuals:
- Mother claiming custody and refusing for meds
- Myself saying i don't have the custody, and did all the efforts to comply with non-acc dependent medical but to no avail
- other docs to prove the I really did all what I can to comply with the requested docs.

But last month I sent email din to ask if ok na yun mga nasend kong docs together with signed STATDEC-EXCLUSIONR117(9)(d).
Pero sumagot sila na need ko maprove na wala sakin tlaga custody and I quote we still require legal evidence that you do not have custody of xxxx or you're not empowered to act on behalf by virtue of court order, written agreement, or by operation of law in a form of Judicial Declaration of Parental Authority that custody belong to mother. Please note that affidavits are not sufficient. I must comply in 30 days, and the deadline is approaching soon. :(

And ito po yung inaayos ko now dito sa Pinas since I'm working abroad and it is getting impossible to get the above docs since ayaw talaga maki cooperate sa kabila and I am planning to file to court but it will take months to get the result. Then this PPR happened yesterday that makes it confusing if approved ba ako or negative na since yung naka underline na condition to review of IO.

Now my question is:
1. I'm confused if this is positive or negative?
2. Should I submit the passport today? I am due to leave PH this saturday sana to go back to work, or shall I stay para if may need pirmahan or ayusin legally, i will be available?
3. Also, if I stay and submit my passport, gaano po kaya katagal makuha ung Passport, since I need to inform my company din kung gaano ako katagal mag extend here in PH.

Thank you po. sana maka kuha ng inputs. It has been stressful months na and may times na hindi na makaisip mabuti, and all we can think of is this.

bonaddictus

Star Member
Mar 14, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 12, 2015
AOR Received.
Sept 15, 2015
File Transfer...
Sept. 25, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Aug 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 11, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 4, 2016
LANDED..........
July 2, 2016
Anyone from you who had the Upfront Medical Exam? According to the Application Guide, it may avoid the lengthy waiting period.

Any feedback if this is really the case especially in Manila Embassy (notoriously known for long waiting time) ;D pun intended

Holy_Aljhane

Jun 24, 2015
bonaddictus said:
Anyone from you who had the Upfront Medical Exam? According to the Application Guide, it may avoid the lengthy waiting period.

Any feedback if this is really the case especially in Manila Embassy (notoriously known for long waiting time) ;D pun intended
I had an upfront medical exam last june 2015 and I just sent my application forms to my sponsor just yesterday.

bonaddictus

Star Member
Mar 14, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 12, 2015
AOR Received.
Sept 15, 2015
File Transfer...
Sept. 25, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Aug 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 11, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 4, 2016
LANDED..........
July 2, 2016
Holy_Aljhane said:
I had an upfront medical exam last june 2015 and I just sent my application forms to my sponsor just yesterday.
How did you go about the medical exam? Usually the Canadian Embassy will send you a letter for Medical exam that should be brought on your appointment. For the upfront medical exam, did you apply first or call to make an appointment?

Holy_Aljhane

Jun 24, 2015
bonaddictus said:
How did you go about the medical exam? Usually the Canadian Embassy will send you a letter for Medical exam that should be brought on your appointment. For the upfront medical exam, did you apply first or call to make an appointment?
No, I just walked in at St. Luke's Global City in Taguig. I'd make sure that I was there as early as 8:00 in the morning. Clinic is open from Monday to Friday (6:00am to 5:00 pm). You will just tell them that you will under go an up front medical exam and they will be the one to filled an application form for an up front medical exam. If all the results are okay after all the test, they will give u a letter proves that u already under go the medical exam and that will be attached to your application form written on the latter part of the checklist

bonaddictus

Star Member
Mar 14, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 12, 2015
AOR Received.
Sept 15, 2015
File Transfer...
Sept. 25, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Aug 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 11, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 4, 2016
LANDED..........
July 2, 2016
Holy_Aljhane said:
No, I just walked in at St. Luke's Global City in Taguig. I'd make sure that I was there as early as 8:00 in the morning. Clinic is open from Monday to Friday (6:00am to 5:00 pm). You will just tell them that you will under go an up front medical exam and they will be the one to filled an application form for an up front medical exam. If all the results are okay after all the test, they will give u a letter proves that u already under go the medical exam and that will be attached to your application form written on the latter part of the checklist
good to hear that. Hopefully your application goes well

Virgo84

Jun 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-2015
Doc's Request.
29-06-2015
AOR Received.
21-05-2015
File Transfer...
01-06-2015
Med's Done....
06-1-2015
Passport Req..
29-06-2015
bonaddictus said:

You can also have your upront medical exam done at IOM in makati. But you need to call them to make an appointment.