+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSE / FAMILY CLASS timeline MANILA Visa Office PHILIPPINES

EnAndAnd

May 3, 2015
We to are Nov. 4, 2014 Applicants, ecas still shows Application Received and Medical has been received. We were sent an Appendix A WITHOUT PPR May 13 from CEM. With the Appendix A, was a request for photos of my Wife's non accompanying daughter, and a NSO copy of our AOM, These were signed for by the CEM May 20. Up to now, not a peep from them.

MTrendz

Mar 13, 2015
I sent my appendix A, and our COM with our original application, it was 100% complete. So if that is any assurance these documents are not is what delaying these NOV 4, 2014 applications. There is definitely a delay with this batch that was received for whatever reason. Hardly acceptable these are not prioritized in order they are received. Regardless its reassuring to hear from somebody in the same boat as myself.

I have sent out a plethora of emails today, hoping this puts a push on these applications for us..

ajaxdragon

Jul 19, 2014
Our package was received in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada on Oct.16/14. I spent over a year preparing the package to make it absolutely bulletproof. Photo's, certificates, memento's....everything was included so as to avoid any delay.

I was approved for Sponsorship in late November 2014. In January 2015 we received notification that our file was received in Manila. On March 3/15 we received a Passport Request and Appendix A request.

As of that date we have not heard a thing. The website to check shows absolutely nothing since November 2014! Finally in May 2014 I emailed our MP and they confirmed for me that the passport was received along with the appendix A and that it was being processed.

Now here we are into July 2014 and still nothing! This, despite seeing several others from the same timeline and even a few several months after us getting their passports!

The system is obviously slow as molasses and the order in which these passports is being processed is certainly far from fair....We must all remain steadfast in our resolve to get past all obstacles and look forward to an amazing future with our spouses.

I hope too that all who have been held up while awaiting their spouses arrival will voice their concerns to Immigration Canada once they have safely arrived. There are so many people on here waiting so desperately for any information that would at least make them feel the process is moving along.....We should all band together afterwards and demand changes to make this process less painful for the others that are to come.

shaian28

Jun 6, 2015
ajaxdragon said:
Our package was received in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada on Oct.16/14. I spent over a year preparing the package to make it absolutely bulletproof. Photo's, certificates, memento's....everything was included so as to avoid any delay.

I was approved for Sponsorship in late November 2014. In January 2015 we received notification that our file was received in Manila. On March 3/15 we received a Passport Request and Appendix A request.

As of that date we have not heard a thing. The website to check shows absolutely nothing since November 2014! Finally in May 2014 I emailed our MP and they confirmed for me that the passport was received along with the appendix A and that it was being processed.

Now here we are into July 2014 and still nothing! This, despite seeing several others from the same timeline and even a few several months after us getting their passports!

The system is obviously slow as molasses and the order in which these passports is being processed is certainly far from fair....We must all remain steadfast in our resolve to get past all obstacles and look forward to an amazing future with our spouses.

I hope too that all who have been held up while awaiting their spouses arrival will voice their concerns to Immigration Canada once they have safely arrived. There are so many people on here waiting so desperately for any information that would at least make them feel the process is moving along.....We should all band together afterwards and demand changes to make this process less painful for the others that are to come.
Hi ajaxdragon :) Spouses of Inland spousal sponsorship made noise/petition about the backlogs of their applications in cic last year, now it has been addressed and the process is moving fast like it doesnt even take a year to get their decision whilst before it takes 27 months.

Puzza

Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-04-2015
AOR Received.
08-05-2015
File Transfer...
21-06-2015
Med's Done....
17-03-2015
Passport Req..
09-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
August, please Lord!!! ☝
LANDED..........
Soon!!! ☝
Holy_Aljhane said:
Hi Holy_Aljhane!
Siguro nga nagkataon Lang na mas naunang naapproved SA nila. Medyo bothering Lang talaga na wala man Lang kami idea about sa kung bakit nga kaya wala pa din feedback from CIC. But we're praying and hoping na soon eh magiging okay din naman. Mahirap Lang talagang mawalay sa asawa natin.
Thanks for the response!
God is Good, we know in time magiging okay din!
God Bless sis! ☝

Yes sis. Keep praying lang, a good God is still in charge don't worry. Yup, mahirap tlga LDR pero we're almost there so kapit lang. :)

Thanks sis! Good luck and God Bless to all of us!!! ☝

ajaxdragon

Jul 19, 2014
shaian28 said:
Hi ajaxdragon :) Spouses of Inland spousal sponsorship made noise/petition about the backlogs of their applications in cic last year, now it has been addressed and the process is moving fast like it doesnt even take a year to get their decision whilst before it takes 27 months.
Thanks Shaian28...
I guess the timelines have improved but still...the frustration of not hearing anything...
seeing others from the same timeline and even afterwards getting their visa's while we have nothing..
Oh well hope and prayers is all we have so I hope we will hear something soon.

ajaxdragon

Jul 19, 2014
MTrendz said:
I sent my appendix A, and our COM with our original application, it was 100% complete. So if that is any assurance these documents are not is what delaying these NOV 4, 2014 applications. There is definitely a delay with this batch that was received for whatever reason. Hardly acceptable these are not prioritized in order they are received. Regardless its reassuring to hear from somebody in the same boat as myself.

I have sent out a plethora of emails today, hoping this puts a push on these applications for us..
Hi there...Sorry to hear that you are going through the same issues as we are. My application dates to Oct.16 so I'm sure you will be reassured that you are not the only one experiencing these issues...Hope and prayers for your spouses processing to be completed soon!

shaian28

Jun 6, 2015
ajaxdragon said:
Thanks Shaian28...
I guess the timelines have improved but still...the frustration of not hearing anything...
seeing others from the same timeline and even afterwards getting their visa's while we have nothing..
Oh well hope and prayers is all we have so I hope we will hear something soon.
Hi ajaxdragon :D thats why i tried to keep busy here these days to divert my attention to other things, its been so quiet for me too since they last requested some additional docs & appendix A. Well atleast for you, you've got your PP requested so your almost there for sure, i just heard from somebody that it could take up to 90 days for them to retain it depending case to case basis, i'm just not sure if it include weekends though. I know its really frustrating to be apart from our love ones, its been just 5 months since me and my husband saw each other but it feels so many years already, the stress the mental anguish, indeed its a challenge, but were getting there. Glad that we have this forum to voice out some concerns and to know that we are not alone. Godbless ;D

mrs.Logz

Jun 22, 2015
Sept. 2014 applicant here until now we havent heard anything from CEM. Last update from our ecas was on May 22,2015 that they received medical results. It's just so unfair that some got their visas within a short time. My husband's passport was submitted way back Feb. 2015 but until now nothing.
God bless our application to move forward fast!!

MommyBear888

May 8, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2015
Doc's Request.
23-05-2015
Passport Req..
23-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2015
LANDED..........
12-01-2016
EnAndAnd said:
We to are Nov. 4, 2014 Applicants, ecas still shows Application Received and Medical has been received. We were sent an Appendix A WITHOUT PPR May 13 from CEM. With the Appendix A, was a request for photos of my Wife's non accompanying daughter, and a NSO copy of our AOM, These were signed for by the CEM May 20. Up to now, not a peep from them.
Did you ever wonder too why some applicants are getting request for PPR at the same time of the resquest for Appendix A while some are only requested for Appendix A??

Happywifey10

Jun 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2015
Passport Req..
11-08-2015
Sa mga nagpa remedical po dito? Uulitin po b lahat ng test katulad nung First Medical? TIA

Jlizardo

Apr 24, 2015
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2015
AOR Received.
16-05-2015
File Transfer...
26-06-2015
Passport Req..
14-07-2015
Hi Guys! My husband and I applied for Spousal Sponsorship last April.
CIC Miss received my application April 27, 2015 along with my medical results. I always check the processing times for Spousal and they are now processing May applications. But whenever I check with the tool its still Application Received and I noticed the tool is last updated June 02,2015. What are your thoughts about this? Thanks!!!

Jlizardo

Apr 24, 2015
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2015
AOR Received.
16-05-2015
File Transfer...
26-06-2015
Passport Req..
14-07-2015
Any April applicants here? Thanks!!!

dionerickl

Jul 1, 2015
My wife submitted her application (package kit) for PR and at the same time my sponsorship as a spouse last August 2014. I also completed the medical examination at the same month last year. She's already awaiting for her PR card which is due this July 2015. However, ECAS is not showing the status of my application as a sponsored spouse. As in ang lage sabi eh "we have received your application but may not have started processing it". Anu kaya ang dapat naming gawin? Salamat sa sasagot! =D

rod salvador

Oct 9, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 October 2013
File Transfer...
13 November 2013
Med's Request
Re- Medical 4 March 2015
Med's Done....
Re- Medical done 20 march 2015
Passport Req..
2 June 2013 , 8 July 2013 ( In process), LATEST: July 4 15/ Decision Made
Re: SPOUSE / FAMILY CLASS timeline MANILA Visa Office PHILIPPINES as of 2013

rod salvador said:
[size=10pt][/size][size=10pt]Are There Still Any Members Here Who are PERMANENT RESIDENT APPLICANTS as of 2013 [/size]

Hello to any member who are Permanent Resident Applicant since 2013 , How are you ???

Timeline

Applcn submitted at Mississuaga..............October 22, 2013
Decision Made ( approval sponsor)............November 13, 2013
PPR .................................................. June 2, 2014
Requested documents submitted ............. July 8, 2014
Re- Medical request ............................ March 4, 2015
Medical done ...................................... March 20, 2015

Ecas ( latest June 3, 2015) )

Application for my wifes permanent residence received on October 22, 2013.
Started processing my wifes application on July 8, 2014.
Medical results have been received.

Still Waiting !! Wrote an email to Canadian Embassy , Manila no reply yet this June 3, 2015

How long have you waited for your Visa ? please share who were the longest ??? Thanks , your reply is a relief for the anguish !!!

LATEST ECAS July 4, 2015 A Decision was Made on ROSANA DIONISIO SALVADOR , the office will contact ROSANA DIONISIO SALVADOR on this decision.

AT last i do think that VISA will arrive after this .. I hope i am right.. GOD HELP US ... THANK YOU ...