+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSE / FAMILY CLASS timeline MANILA Visa Office PHILIPPINES

Nbugs

May 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jeneleemuahz said:
nung may 6 2015.
hi po...Same po tau under lcp din po ako.last march 30 po na grant ung pr ng wife ok sa etobicoke.sabi po ng cem w/in 4 to 6 wks daw po Ang process after ng interview ng principal applicant.pero until now wala padin po ung passport.

jeneleemuahz

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-2013
AOR Received.
03-2014
File Transfer...
07-30-2014
Med's Request
08-2014
Med's Done....
09-04-2014
Passport Req..
04-16-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-07-2015
LANDED..........
07-09-2015
Nbugs said:
hi po...Same po tau under lcp din po ako.last march 30 po na grant ung pr ng wife ok sa etobicoke.sabi po ng cem w/in 4 to 6 wks daw po Ang process after ng interview ng principal applicant.pero until now wala padin po ung passport.
halaka bka ganyan din katagal ung akin. nu b nman yan. :'(

Nbugs

May 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jeneleemuahz said:
halaka bka ganyan din katagal ung akin. nu b nman yan. :'(
yeah exactly.we have to wait 4 to 6 wks after the pr was granted.wala tlaga tau magagawa all we need is to wait ..don't worry darating din agad c Mr DhL :)gd day

meyoutogether143

May 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 31-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
LANDED..........
JUNE 8, 2015
yankee86 said:
15th day since DM....can't wait
Hi yankee,

Have you tried calling www express today? Theres still no packages from visas manila for cebu.
Yours must be today and its on 15th day already since DM?

yankee86

Star Member
Mar 11, 2015
meyoutogether143 said:
Hi yankee,

Have you tried calling www express today? Theres still no packages from visas manila for cebu.
Yours must be today and its on 15th day already since DM?
hi meyoutogether I called wwwexpress everyday but still nothing. I got dm last April 25..I'll just send an email to CEM...how bout urs? Update mo ako huh if voh na u....

eila

Star Member
Apr 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/05/2015
AOR Received.
aor 2 - aug. 12, '15
File Transfer...
31/07/2015
Med's Done....
20/04/2015
Hi guys, may nag handwritten ba dito ng application? mejo pangit kase sumulat asawa ko but were taking chances kase pag type e bka may maligtaan siya di ko masasagutan for him.. hopefully di mahirapan pag basa visa officer.. :)

meyoutogether143

May 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 31-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
LANDED..........
JUNE 8, 2015
yankee86 said:
hi meyoutogether I called wwwexpress everyday but still nothing. I got dm last April 25..I'll just send an email to CEM...how bout urs? Update mo ako huh if voh na u....
I'm doubtful to contact CEM and its still too early for me .

wangdicky

Jun 9, 2014
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2014
AOR Received.
AOR 28-11-2014....SA 09-12-2014
File Transfer...
08-01-2015
Med's Done....
27-05-2014
Passport Req..
10-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
DM 24-04-2015.....VOH 7-05-2015
I hoping someone with a similar experience can help me ....My wife has attended the seminar and has her gcp sticker on her passport. My question has to do with my daughter. she is 3 years old and has both a Canadian and Philippine passport. At the seminar my wife was told that my daughter would need an exit clearance in order to leave the country. I don't think this is true since she has a Philippine passport. i would appreciate hearing from anyone that has gone through a similar situation. Can my daughter leave using both passports or is there still something missing?

superded

Apr 10, 2015
wangdicky said:
I hoping someone with a similar experience can help me ....My wife has attended the seminar and has her gcp sticker on her passport. My question has to do with my daughter. she is 3 years old and has both a Canadian and Philippine passport. At the seminar my wife was told that my daughter would need an exit clearance in order to leave the country. I don't think this is true since she has a Philippine passport. i would appreciate hearing from anyone that has gone through a similar situation. Can my daughter leave using both passports or is there still something missing?
As a Philippines citizen she would need a sticker from CFO to leave the country and a Visa but as a Canadian citizen she doesn't need anything to get to Canada.

However if she leaves the Philippines using her Canadian passport she is subject to the law that states that after 6 months in the Philippines as a foreigner she needs an exit clearance letter to get out of the country. Go figure... Basically you cannot mix the privileges of both citizenships in one package. You are either using one or the other and get the privileges of the one or the other but not both.

Bella18

Star Member
May 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 19 2015
AOR Received.
March 25 2015
File Transfer...
March 29 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
June 4 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
April 29 2015
VISA ISSUED...
IP May 12 2015 waiting for visa
LANDED..........
Hoping
wangdicky said:
Just tell your wife go to bureau of immigration philippines to apply for exit clearance..it cost 1 thousand plus...as per law the philippine born foreigner must provide that exit clearance for his/her first departure in the philippines..

wangdicky

Jun 9, 2014
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2014
AOR Received.
AOR 28-11-2014....SA 09-12-2014
File Transfer...
08-01-2015
Med's Done....
27-05-2014
Passport Req..
10-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
DM 24-04-2015.....VOH 7-05-2015
Bella18 said:
Just tell your wife go to bureau of immigration philippines to apply for exit clearance..it cost 1 thousand plus...as per law the philippine born foreigner must provide that exit clearance for his/her first departure in the philippines..

i don't think she needs an exit clearance because she will exit the Philippines on a Philippine passport and enter Canada with a Canadian passport....I've gone through this with my 4 year old son last year when i brought my son to Canada. but i'll get my wife to call the bureau of immigration like you said to make sure....its scary and we don't want any problems at the airport.

sugeee

Star Member
Mar 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 30, 2015
Doc's Request.
August 13, 2015
AOR Received.
May 29,2015
File Transfer...
SA: July 6, 2015
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
April 16, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 13, 2015
Hello eveyone. Anybody here who paid the rprf and enclosed receipt with the application? how does it affect the application process and the processing time? Thanks guys!

MommyBear888

May 8, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2015
Doc's Request.
23-05-2015
Passport Req..
23-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2015
LANDED..........
12-01-2016
Hi! I just want to ask, does anyone here who undergone sputum smear and culture exam but are already done with other medical tests like blood chem? Do you know if iom or st. Lukes already forward partial result to VO upon completion of all the test and waiting for the culture result? I think the VO wont process incomplete papers so medical result is necessary.

Also for those who have undergone upfront medical but are still waiting for sputum result, do you already send the upfront notification form to cic to notify them that you already had conducted the medical exam though still waiting for sputum result. When is the best time to upload the upfront notification form? Because if you dont inform them that you already finished upfront, they might give you a medical request unless iom or st. Lukes already forwarded partial result to the embassy.

Hope someone would enlighten me. Thanks!

gashkova

Star Member
Apr 10, 2015
eila said:
Hi guys, may nag handwritten ba dito ng application? mejo pangit kase sumulat asawa ko but were taking chances kase pag type e bka may maligtaan siya di ko masasagutan for him.. hopefully di mahirapan pag basa visa officer.. :)
hi sis..better itype mo..then iprint then edit then print again..kasi bka di nila maintindihan....kmi ng hubby ko, type, print, edit, then print then edit again....just make sure save right after you edit.. and make sure...tingnan ulit bago imail....