+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSE / FAMILY CLASS timeline MANILA Visa Office PHILIPPINES

dt-tdot

Star Member
Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone!

Visa on hand! April 29, but apparently the courier company received the package yesterday and we didn't answer their phone call.

Cheers! Good luck to everyone who are currently in the sponsorship process.

meyoutogether143

May 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 31-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
LANDED..........
JUNE 8, 2015
hopelesslywaiting said:
Chrislyn said:
Visa on hand october 2013 applicant here..

Congrats Chrislyn...... October 2013 applicant din ako.... got VOH last
April 21 2015...

@sis dt-dot

@sis hopelesslywaiting

CONGRATS TO YOU BOTH !!!

hannsetch

Apr 9, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-06-2015
File Transfer...
01-06-2015
Med's Done....
July 2015
superded said:
I sent them a few weeks before you. If you go on the CIC site they mention they are processing applications received in February.

We should get a first contact in a few weeks. Our files are on a pile waiting to be opened and processed.

Patience,

Cheers,
Hi, yes my hubby phoned CIC yesterday and the guy he spoke to said the same thing--that they're processing applications received in Feb. :)

epie

Star Member
Oct 15, 2013
MRS.L said:
Hello!

Thank you for responding.. i hope the affidavit is enough because the biological father is cooperative naman and I dont have to go through court..mas matagal kase pag may court hearings pa.. :) thanks! God bless :)
Hi,
I think that's enough na never naman sila naghanap ng ibang documents sakin.

ccastillo

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JAN-05-2015
Doc's Request.
AUG-04-2015
AOR Received.
MAR-11-2015 AOR2 Received: APR-16-2015
File Transfer...
MAR-15-2015 In Process: AUG-06-2015 Decision Made: SEPT-22-2015
Med's Request
OCT-29-2014 (Upfront)
Med's Done....
AUG-21-2015 (Re-Medical)
Passport Req..
SEPT-10-2015 | SENT SEPT 11 2015
VISA ISSUED...
SEPT-28-2015
LANDED..........
OCT 11-2015
PMicah said:
Hi All,

Need a little help. I posted few days back regarding my situation. I don't have the custody of my child from my 1st marriage. Nevertheless, I did declare as non-accompanying because if I don't, it will be misrepresentation and of course I am not closing my doors for my child's future.

Now CEM requested a medical exam. Although the letter from CEM is dated April 6 addressed to my Philippine address, my current wife received it first only on 22-April and I have not received a copy of the letter yet:
Part of the letter quoted as:

"that complete medical results must be received by this office within 45 days from the date of this letter. If no results or communication is received"
"If no results or communication is received within the time indicated, we will make a decision on your case and your application my be refused..."

However, the Mother is giving me a hard time requesting for cooperation. Counting 45 days from April 6 would be May 21. The only possible date that I can take my child for medical is around May 13. Now my questions are:
1. Will it be too late for the medical exam?
2. Can I request or inform CEM that I may need few more days.
if yes, then how do I communicate with them?
3. Or do I have any other options that I am not aware of?

I am now in deep stress as I am not sure what to do next or what are my options.

Thank you so much for the help. Sana may maka sagot.
Hi PMicah,

Yes if you don't provide them the medical for the non-accompanying dependent. The dependent will not be eligible to sponsor in the future and will have to apply on her own. On your case, you can send a letter to the Embassy explaining about your situation and hopefully they can extend the deadline for you to provide the medicals. Hope that helps and hopefully you'll have it in time!

Good luck :)

epie

Star Member
Oct 15, 2013
MRS.L said:
Hi!

we kinda have the same situation.. and I'm also looking for a solid answer about my situation.. I have the same scenario, my 10 yo daughter follows her bio dad's surname and my husband will petition both of us. tho the bio dad was cooperative (to my surprise, we had no communication for 7 yrs i really just tried my luck )he recently signed the form5604. i just want to know what document do i still need to secure for checklist question number 9 under children's information. I have been searching the forum if there's any thread i can relate to, this is the closest that i have read so far..

I hope you were able to resolve your problem as well.. TIA. God bless!
(Quote from: Gumper on April 23, 2014, 07:28:41 am
Hi - Hoping to hear from someone with specific experience in navigating channels of child custody in the Philippines.

The scenario: We have applied (JAN 2014) for spousal PRV for my Filipina wife & her 6-year-old son. I have been approved as sponsor. When we submitted the application we did not include the form IMM5604 (a release from the non-accompanying parent) because we were told by the Philippines social services (DSWD) and a lawyer that my wife has de facto sole custody of the child because the biological father is not named on the birth certificate (hate the label but for all intents & purposes the boy is "illegitimate" in the law's eyes).

We made a note in the "child custody" section of the application to this effect and included a sworn affidavit from my wife as to everything she has done as sole provider for the boy. I'm a bit concerned now that this may not be sufficient, that CIC may require a court issued judgement of custody in lieu of form IMM5604. Such a judgement could also take quite a while -- or this is where I'm hoping someone may have real Philippines experience??!! (The easy thing would surely be to have the bio-dad complete the 5604 form and return it to us to send to the Manila VO. But my wife isn't sure she can find the guy, doesn't really want to speak to him, and isn't sure he would cooperate. She put this clown behind her 5 years ago & has done an amazing job raising "our son" that for me the psycho-emotional fallout of trying to find the guy is a course of action that is just not worth it.)

I am actually working on a project in Europe right now, so I can't reach the call centre from here, but this forum is often a better knowledge source anyway imo. I don't want to wait to get a letter much later this year from the VO saying that they require IMM5604 or a judgement of custody for the application to proceed....and then it taking who knows how many more months for a solution to that! Sooooo, anyone with any real experience in this out there who can weigh in? Thanks!)

Hello Gumper,
There's nothing to worry about it if the CIC did not ask her to fill up that form. She only need to get affidavit again in notary public, AFFIDAVIT OUTLINING HISTORY of her relationship with her son's father.To include details such as how the relationship started and developed, and describe current status of the relationship. The CIC would email her for another requirements if there is another requirements that are not yet there with the application forms and the personal documents. Maybe they will ask the original birth certificate of her son or a new NBI certificate etc. Maybe you just have to wait the CIC's emails. But for now if you hear nothing from them, it means they are working on that papers well. I hope I am helping a bit :)

scorpio18

Nov 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2014
AOR Received.
26-06-2014 SA 21-08-2014
File Transfer...
18-09-2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
29-04-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-12-2014 In Process 20-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-05-2015 rcvd call may 20, visa validity until june03
LANDED..........
30-05-2015
dt-tdot said:
Hi Everyone!

Visa on hand! April 29, but apparently the courier company received the package yesterday and we didn't answer their phone call.

Cheers! Good luck to everyone who are currently in the sponsorship process.
Congratulations! ;D

Chrislyn

Star Member
Nov 11, 2012
Manila Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 7, 2013
AOR Received.
October 22, 2013.
File Transfer...
October 22, 2013
Med's Done....
August 10, 2013. Remed: September 16, 2014
Passport Req..
August 1, 2014 In Process: August 21, 2014 Decision Made: April 9,2015
VISA ISSUED...
April 24, 2015
PMicah said:
Thanks Gashkova. Yes, this is exactly we are trying to explain to them. Crossing fingers and praying hard sana payagan. We are still persuading them.
But my question is if we only undergo medical around 13-May, and deadline is 21-May, will it be too late? Kasi yung letter nareceive lang talaga namin 22-April kahit dated 6-April na, kaya almost 15 days na din agad nawala sa amin.

It wouldnt be too late if you have the med exam done on may 13 as long as you email CEM a copy of the med exam receipt. Tell them due to unavoidable circumstances you didnt get to carry on the med exam until the 13th its all a matter of explaining. Also it only takes max of 2 weeks for the med results to be forwarded by the accredited hosp to CEM. Try st lukes global they are quite fast mine was forwarded a week after the date of examination.

Chrislyn

Star Member
Nov 11, 2012
Manila Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 7, 2013
AOR Received.
October 22, 2013.
File Transfer...
October 22, 2013
Med's Done....
August 10, 2013. Remed: September 16, 2014
Passport Req..
August 1, 2014 In Process: August 21, 2014 Decision Made: April 9,2015
VISA ISSUED...
April 24, 2015
hopelesslywaiting said:
Chrislyn said:
Visa on hand october 2013 applicant here..

Congrats Chrislyn...... October 2013 applicant din ako.... got VOH last April 21 2015...

Thanks and congrats din hopelesslywaiting

elle0506

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2014; received on 02-10-2014
AOR Received.
none; SA: 07-11-2014
File Transfer...
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
25-06-2014
Passport Req..
08-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
In Process: 21-04-2015; DM: 24-04-2015; VOH: 11-05-2015
meyoutogether143 said:
Good evening everyone.

Hi october mates,

Wala pa po bang updates ?
@ IP
@ DM
@ VOH

Tahimik ata.
Naghihintay na lang ng visa na dumating... Then off to Canada na husband ko :) DM on Apr 24th PH time. Isend daw nila via www express eh

momeh_30

Star Member
Nov 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila- Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOVEMBER 07, 2013 - CONJUGAL
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 11, 2013
File Transfer...
SA - NOVEMBER 26, 2013
Med's Request
REMED: FEB 14, 2015
Med's Done....
AUGUST 2013
Passport Req..
JUNE 03, 2014; DM - APR. 09, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
April 24, 2015
LANDED..........
sooon
SAMANTALA said:
Congrats!!! ;D Finally your waiting is over! But me, I have to re-start over again... :'(
Hi, just read this. Why?

beb25

May 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 14,2015
AOR Received.
July 20,2015
File Transfer...
Oct.1,2015
Med's Request
October 6,2015
Hi everyone patulong naman po. Just got married feb 2015 sa pinas and ngaun back to toronto na ako. Sino sino/ saan ko dapat inotify about changes of marital status ko para ma sponsor ko na ang asawa ko? Kailanagn po ba change marital status dito in able na makuha ang asawa ko. Please help and thank you