Passport Req..
(In process @ecas: 05-May-2015) PPR 07-Jul-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-July-2015 DECISION MADE: 22-July-2015
LANDED..........
VOH: 25-July-2015 ; LANDED: 03-Oct-2015
boxsterspeed3 said:
Hi guys!

My wife and I just got married a week ago. I'm going back to Canada this Sunday. We need your help on how will I start the sponsorship for her.
Medyo nacoconfuse pa rin ako on what will be the very first step to do and what are the needed requirements to start the application.

Question: Can my wife do the medical exam kahit di pako nag-aapply to be a sponsor? What are the requirements needed for her medical?

Thanks!
Hi,
Your wife can certAinly apply for medical exam even before sponsorship application... Upfront medical is allowed and encouraged for spouse applications. However, I suggest you complete all other requirements first prior to medical exam since the latter can be the most expensive. NBI clearance has to be put last too since you have to submit it 3 months after the date of issue.

First of all, you have to have an nso copy of your marriage cert, which will still take months after your wedding to be released. The rest of the "other" requirements are listed in the cic website so make sure you complete them first :)

nester

Aug 12, 2011
manila, philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
toronto/2015
Christoph100 said:
I would like to know what happens in this case too if the available slot is after the date to land.

The other thing I would like to know is my wife is out of the Philippines right now, if she were to leave to come to Canada with out getting CFO etc. since its not required to leave where she is currently. What complications could she have in the future if any?
To your first question, of course you cannot take it anymore.... it is not required anyway...we can leave without it.

If your wife is flying from outside the philippines, she does not need any of the CFO orientations. There are no complications...because after she gets the immigrant status and staying in canada for sometime, why need an orientation? It is only for newcomers to canada departing from the philippines for the first time.

In fact, you can go around the requirement by going to another country as tourist or visitor if you need to do that...then proceed to canada from there. Just be sure canada is not a destination in the ticket you will present upon check in when you leave the philippines.

rowjulian

May 8, 2013
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
14-11-2014
Med's Request
not yet
Passport Req..
not yet
LANDED..........
soon
Hello guys,

How are you all? Hope all is well. I just came into this forum because I need some information about my situation. My papers are in Canadian embassy Manila already and they're asking me for my NBI clearance and Saudi Police clearance. Question is, do any of you has an idea what will be the next step the CEM might ask me? Sorry guys, sobrang excited lang po kasi namin especially my Mom.. :) ;) ;D May mga nababasa din po kasi ako sa ibang forum, they undergone the Medical exam and ung passport nila ni rerequest daw ng CEM? Malayo pa po kaya ung situation ko sa happy ending? :D ;D

Thank you so much guys! God bless..

emolotrav

Jan 27, 2015
meyoutogether143 said:
Hi Sis emolotrav

October applicant here and we are also worried na baka na misplace yong documents namin o baka nawala and it took 80 days exactly before we received an AOR on january 20th. Malapit na yon sis.

Hi meyoutogether143. Sorry po, hindi po ako "sis". "bro" po... hehehe... lol.. By the way last week meron na among nareceive na email galing sa immigration na nareceive nila yun package nung november 14, 2014. And binigyan na nila ako ng UCI number and applicant number. I'm wondering kung ano na kaya kasunod nun.

emolotrav

Jan 27, 2015
destiny23 said:
no.. medyo bumabagal na nga sila ngayon ehh.. dati kasi, nung pinasa ko ung sa husband ko, hindi parin sila up to date ehh.. 52 days lang.. pero ngayon, 80 days na.. dumdami na backlog nila.

Hi destiny23,

Siguro nga mejo tumagal lang talaga sila,, pero last saturday feb 1, nakatanggap ako ng email na nareceived na nila yun application nung 11/12/14. Meron na rin akong UCI number and Applicant number.. And sabi dun, irereview na raw nila. Sabi ng ibang friends ko dito, good na raw, processing na raw.... Well, siguro nga yun na nga ibig sabihin nun... Hopefully wala maging problem and sana going straight na yun application...

destiny23

Star Member
Jan 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE2014
AOR Received.
21AUG2014
File Transfer...
18SEPT2014 (file created)
Med's Done....
MARCH2014 (UPFRONT)
Passport Req..
27NOV2014 (PASSPORT SENT: 01DEC2014)
VISA ISSUED...
07JAN2015 (DM: 14JAN2015) (PASSPORT RECEIVED: 16JAN2015)
LANDED..........
08MARCH2015
emolotrav said:
Hi destiny23,

Siguro nga mejo tumagal lang talaga sila,, pero last saturday feb 1, nakatanggap ako ng email na nareceived na nila yun application nung 11/12/14. Meron na rin akong UCI number and Applicant number.. And sabi dun, irereview na raw nila. Sabi ng ibang friends ko dito, good na raw, processing na raw.... Well, siguro nga yun na nga ibig sabihin nun... Hopefully wala maging problem and sana going straight na yun application...
thats a good news.. your friends are right.. pinaprocess na yan kung nkatanggap ka na ng file number from CEM.. Nnext nyan is hihingi sila sysayo additional docs kung my missing docs man or your passport or medical kung hindi upfront medical mo.. goodluck. :)

destiny23

Star Member
Jan 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE2014
AOR Received.
21AUG2014
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
MARCH2014 (UPFRONT)
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08MARCH2015
macehl19 said:
Hello Everyone!

I received an email from CEM, they're asking me this following dox:

1.)fully completed Appendix A - ask ko lang pati ba parents at kapatid ko mag fifill up ??

2.) Completed IMM5540 bearing your sponsor's signature and must be dated - anong ibig sabihin mag fifill up ng bago si hubby ? dapat ba dated ngaun?

Thank you po in advance.
appendix a ay pra lang sa pgbbalik ng passport ng hubby mo.. ung hubby mo lang magfifill up nun.. but with your name on it.. ung sa imm5540 nman, signature ng hubby mo ang kailangan at date..just put todays date and it should be fine..

macehl19

Jul 17, 2014
destiny23 said:
appendix a ay pra lang sa pgbbalik ng passport ng hubby mo.. ung hubby mo lang magfifill up nun.. but with your name on it.. ung sa imm5540 nman, signature ng hubby mo ang kailangan at date..just put todays date and it should be fine..
Thank you destiny23, clarify ko lang so ako lang po ang mag fill up ng Appendix A ? yung hubby ko po yung nasa Canada, so no need n po xa.
and with regards sa IMM5540 dpat ba same nung pinasa nya sa Cic?

meyoutogether143

May 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 31-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
LANDED..........
JUNE 8, 2015
emolotrav said:
Hi meyoutogether143. Sorry po, hindi po ako "sis". "bro" po... hehehe... lol.. By the way last week meron na among nareceive na email galing sa immigration na nareceive nila yun package nung november 14, 2014. And binigyan na nila ako ng UCI number and applicant number. I'm wondering kung ano na kaya kasunod nun.
Hi emolotrav,
Kasunod na yong SA niyan kung walang problema sa application ninyo tas e forward yon nila sa Manila. Yong sa amin after 10 days na natanggap namin yong UCI #nag SA kami so imbis na 85 days yong processing naging 90 days sa amin. Malapit na yon.

macehl19

Jul 17, 2014
Guys need help! :(

Late registered kasi ako sa birth cert ko so CEM asking me to send this additional dox:

Original LCR (Local Civil Registrar) birth certificat, baptismal certificate, permanent school records (Form 137-E Elementary Record, Form 137-A High School Record), voter's ID and/or registration.

My question is ano pong itsura ng original LCR kasi nagpasa na ako ng CTC sa kanila from LCR. Yun din ba un? doest it mean ba lahat ng dox original?

Is there someone with the same case as mine.

I would really appreciate your help guys!

Thanks!

igay

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
destiny23 said:
Hi desyiny23, good luck sayo malapit na pla flight mo. Abu Dhabi applicant kasi aq pero dito na CEM ang visa stamping ko. PPR aq last Dec 21 validity ng visa ko is Nov 27, 2015 sumbit ko passport ko sa CEM last Jan 5 one month to be exact today d ko p ntanggap passport with visa stamped ko.

Nag book aq appointment pra sa GCP seminar for foreign spouse Feb 17 ask ko lang allowed ba mg attend ng seminar kahit d k p ng VOH. Try ko rin sana mkahabol book ng flight ngaung Feb 28. Thanks.

nester

Aug 12, 2011
manila, philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
toronto/2015
macehl19 said:
Guys need help! :(

Late registered kasi ako sa birth cert ko so CEM asking me to send this additional dox:

Original LCR (Local Civil Registrar) birth certificat, baptismal certificate, permanent school records (Form 137-E Elementary Record, Form 137-A High School Record), voter's ID and/or registration.

My question is ano pong itsura ng original LCR kasi nagpasa na ako ng CTC sa kanila from LCR. Yun din ba un? doest it mean ba lahat ng dox original?

Is there someone with the same case as mine.

I would really appreciate your help guys!

Thanks!
OMG nu ba yan?...hindi ka ba nagsubmit ng NSO birth certificate?... that could only be the reason....
The original Certificate of Live Birth from the registrar is kept by them...only a certified true copy is given out ...paano ibibigay sayo yun?.... nakalimutan pa yata nila sa listahan yung diploma sa kinder at prep.

Hindi na pala NSO ang pangalan ng office na yan ngayon.... Naging Philippine Statistics Authority na...
http://web0.psa.gov.ph/

destiny23

Star Member
Jan 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE2014
AOR Received.
21AUG2014
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
MARCH2014 (UPFRONT)
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08MARCH2015
macehl19 said:
Thank you destiny23, clarify ko lang so ako lang po ang mag fill up ng Appendix A ? yung hubby ko po yung nasa Canada, so no need n po xa.
and with regards sa IMM5540 dpat ba same nung pinasa nya sa Cic?
yes.. ikaw magfill up nyan.. in my husband's case, sya nagfill up nun kasi sya ang nasa pinas. but he put my name as well, pero hindi nilagay ung passport number and expiry date.. with regards sa IMM5540, it should be the same.. just the signature and the date ang iba..

destiny23

Star Member
Jan 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE2014
AOR Received.
21AUG2014
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
MARCH2014 (UPFRONT)
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08MARCH2015
igay said:
Hi desyiny23, good luck sayo malapit na pla flight mo. Abu Dhabi applicant kasi aq pero dito na CEM ang visa stamping ko. PPR aq last Dec 21 validity ng visa ko is Nov 27, 2015 sumbit ko passport ko sa CEM last Jan 5 one month to be exact today d ko p ntanggap passport with visa stamped ko.

Nag book aq appointment pra sa GCP seminar for foreign spouse Feb 17 ask ko lang allowed ba mg attend ng seminar kahit d k p ng VOH. Try ko rin sana mkahabol book ng flight ngaung Feb 28. Thanks.
ung nabasa ko sa site ng CFO, yes. pwede ka umattend ng GCP even though wala pa ung passport mo.. bbalik ka nga lang sa kanila once nareceive mo passport mo para i'stamp ung sa PDOS..

maytroll

Nov 14, 2014
Good day pahelp nmn.

My husband did his medical exam last January 2015 and today nareceive namen tong email n to medyo naguguluhan lng ako kung anu mga dapat pa isend s embassy bukod s passport and appendix A. ayaw lng nmn magkamale naniniguro lang thank you s mga sasagot. by the way eto ung email ng embassy..

Dear Applicant,

This refers to your application as member of the family class.

Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act establishes that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.

Please provide us the following:
• Fully Completed Appendix A (attached) for you and each of your family members, whether accompanying you to Canada or not. Passport details are not required for any family member who is not accompanying you to Canada.

• Original Passport(s) for you and each family member who will accompany you to Canada
To ensure timely processing and facilitate your travel, we strongly recommend that you submit the new red-coloured passports currently being issued by the Philippines authorities as they are in compliance with the machine-readable passport Requirement of the International Civil Aviation Organization.

This documentation is reasonably required to complete the assessment of your application. If we do not receive all of the above documentation from you WITHIN THIRTY (30 DAYS) of the date of this letter, a final review of your application will be completed based on the information available on file. Please note that this may result in a refusal of your application.

All requested documents, unless specifically instructed to submit an original, should be sent as an email attachment to. Please ensure that you follow these guidelines:
· Documents must be in PDF format (.pdf)
· Documents must be readable and easy to view
· Each PDF file document must not exceed 2.0MB
· Each PDF file must contain only one type of document. If several documents/forms are requested, save each type of document separately. For example, if you were requested to submit completed IMM5406 Additional Family Information forms for yourself and your spouse, your completed form must be saved in one (1) .PDF file extension name and your spouse’s in another PDF file
· If your submission includes a cover letter, this must be saved separately in one (1) PDF file
· File name of each PDF file must follow the following format: Application number>Last Name>Given Name>Type of Document (eg. F000123456_CRUZ_Juan_IMM5406 Additional Family Information form)

Documents requested in its original form, e.g. police certificates, must be submitted to thru either of the following options:

1. Visa Application Centres (VACs)

2. Courier
To: Embassy of Canada, Visa Section
Level 6, Tower 2, RCBC Plaza
6819 Ayala Avenue
Makati City 1226
Philippines

Please submit documents by ONE method only. Sending documents through duplicate or multiple channels will result in processing delays.

Due to the volume of enquiries, we are unable to respond to email requests to confirm receipt.