+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSE / FAMILY CLASS timeline MANILA Visa Office PHILIPPINES

dadalance_123

Star Member
Dec 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Last week po kc ay may tumawag sa akin, (02)2149500 ung number. Two missed calls po. Diko po nasagot ung tawag. Curious po ako kung embassy ung number na un. May nakaexperience po ba na tawagan kayo ng embassy? Ito po ba ang ginamit na number? Thanks po.

TeamGO

Star Member
Jul 10, 2014
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-SEP-2013
AOR Received.
29-OCT-2013
Med's Request
23-OCT-2014 (Re-Med)
Med's Done....
06-JUN-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
15-MAY-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-DEC-2014 (DM 15-DEC-2014 VISA Rec'd 12-JAN-2015)
LANDED..........
Flights Booked 17-JAN-2015
verZel said:
Hello..how will I know that my CORP is already released by CEM,,will the courier contact me to pick my package? Or they will deliver to my contact address
declared in my ECAS?,TIA
When you get Passport Request, they ask you to complete Appendix A which indicates an address to deliver the COPR and VISA back once ready to be issued.

b0red

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cem
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 nov 2013
Med's Request
18 jul 14
Med's Done....
30 jul 14
Passport Req..
18 jul 14
VISA ISSUED...
In process 14 Aug 2014. DM 15 Dec 2014 visa issue 12 jan 2015
LANDED..........
28 jan 2015
Just got msg from cem. Pr vis package will be delivered 2 to 3 weeks from this date. We were dm 15 dec. what a pain in the butt. At least we know it is coming

b0red

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cem
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 nov 2013
Med's Request
18 jul 14
Med's Done....
30 jul 14
Passport Req..
18 jul 14
VISA ISSUED...
In process 14 Aug 2014. DM 15 Dec 2014 visa issue 12 jan 2015
LANDED..........
28 jan 2015
Congrats teamgo. Enjoy your new life together

Migraineb0y

Nov 10, 2014
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2014
Doc's Request.
06-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
File Transfer...
04-11-2014
Med's Done....
29-07-2014
Passport Req..
06-11-2014
thistle24 said:
You can check your application status online at cic.gc.ca
It will tell you kung in process naba or kung ano na status.
there is no update in my ecas. status is still application received since november 4, 2014

arbhie

Dec 11, 2013
PHILIPPINES
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA, PHIL.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Nov-2013
AOR Received.
02-Dec-2013
File Transfer...
24-Dec-2013
Med's Done....
03-Oct-2013 Re-Med 10-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
22-Aug-2014 IN PROCESS 07-Oct-2014 DM 14-Dec-2014
VISA ISSUED...
IN GOD's PERFECT TIME - CLAIMING THIS MONTH LORD!!!!
LANDED..........
IN GOD'S PERFECT TIME
Hi forum mates! can anyone give me the number of CEM na pwede mtwagn urgent. This is regarding of my husband's visa package they actually sent it Jan 6. But then they sent it via courier DHL and till now wla pa sya nrereceive. But I received an email @ CEM today they gave us the tracking number but then it is missing one number. Ano ba yan CEM what is happening??? they should be appropriate of typing numbers.

Guys Help can anyone help me.!!!

GOD IS GOOD, ALL THE TIME!!!! :) :) :) :) :)

arbhie

Dec 11, 2013
PHILIPPINES
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA, PHIL.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Nov-2013
AOR Received.
02-Dec-2013
File Transfer...
24-Dec-2013
Med's Done....
03-Oct-2013 Re-Med 10-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
22-Aug-2014 IN PROCESS 07-Oct-2014 DM 14-Dec-2014
VISA ISSUED...
IN GOD's PERFECT TIME - CLAIMING THIS MONTH LORD!!!!
LANDED..........
IN GOD'S PERFECT TIME
TeamGO said:
We had the same problem. So we called the service desk and told them we lost the tracking numbers. They looked it up by name.
Hi TeamGo! I had the same problem as yours just now. Actually yung tracking number na binigay smen kulang, missing one number. Then my husband was trying to please the DHL customer service if they could search it by name pro hindi dw pwede dpt yung tracking number. Would you mind if you could provide me the number that you called in that way they could help us. Thank you!!!!

GOD IS GOOD, ALL THE TIME!!! :) :) :)

Bbvv

Star Member
Jul 14, 2014
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thistle24 said:
Hi TeamGo, did you just ask DHL if they have a package under your name? Im asking because i tried contacting them last week and I was told they cant track a package by simply searching my name in their system. I had to have a tracking number. The DHL guy I talked to wasn't very helpful at all.
Hi THISTLE24! I called DHL so I can schedule pick up for my passport instead. The representative told me that I have to have a tracking number, but I insisted that some were able to ask if the Embassy already sent their passports to them. They gave me this number and was assisted thereafter.

8798888, press 6 after the voice instruction. That's for passport checking if they already have them, when answered, tell them it'll come from the Canadian Embassy so they wont need a tracking number, just the name of the applicant.

Hope this helps!

Bbvv

Star Member
Jul 14, 2014
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arbhie said:
Hi TeamGo! I had the same problem as yours just now. Actually yung tracking number na binigay smen kulang, missing one number. Then my husband was trying to please the DHL customer service if they could search it by name pro hindi dw pwede dpt yung tracking number. Would you mind if you could provide me the number that you called in that way they could help us. Thank you!!!!

GOD IS GOOD, ALL THE TIME!!! :) :) :)
Hi Arbhie! You may call the partner company of DHL, as per the rep I talked to awhile ago, they handle the passport shipments for domestic deliveries from embassies.

8798888, press 6 after the voice instruction. That's for passport checking if they already have them, when answered, tell them it'll come from the Canadian Embassy so they wont need a tracking number, just the name of the applicant.

Hope this helps!

verZel

Nov 20, 2014
TeamGO said:
When you get Passport Request, they ask you to complete Appendix A which indicates an address to deliver the COPR and VISA back once ready to be issued.
Tnx teamgo, meaning it is a door to door package?,

thistle24

Star Member
Jul 31, 2008
Bbvv said:
Hi THISTLE24! I called DHL so I can schedule pick up for my passport instead. The representative told me that I have to have a tracking number, but I insisted that some were able to ask if the Embassy already sent their passports to them. They gave me this number and was assisted thereafter.

Hope this helps!
Thanks! Tinawagan na ng husband ko yang number. Wala pa daw package for him :(
Wala na talaga ako pag asa na magkasama kmi sa 1st year anniversary namin. This is so heartbreaking!

thistle24

Star Member
Jul 31, 2008
TeamGO said:
COPR and VISA received today! Thank you lord. Fingers are cross for all others with DM in December also!
Congrats TeamGO! I was thinking about you yesterday if your visa will make it to your booked flight on the 17th or will you have to rebook. The timing was perfect eh? Congrats again! :)

Bbvv

Star Member
Jul 14, 2014
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thistle24 said:
Thanks! Tinawagan na ng husband ko yang number. Wala pa daw package for him :(
Wala na talaga ako pag asa na magkasama kmi sa 1st year anniversary namin. This is so heartbreaking!
Okay lang yan THISTLE24 , ako rin di umabot eh. Dibale, baka umabot naman tayo Valentines <3
Ako nga tawag ng tawag kanina, kahapon lang ako nag DM. Haha Pasched ko kasi pick up na lang instead of them delivering the parcel to me.
Konting konting tiis pa. Where are you headed to? Or your partner is headed pala?

thistle24

Star Member
Jul 31, 2008
b0red said:
Just got msg from cem. Pr vis package will be delivered 2 to 3 weeks from this date. We were dm 15 dec. what a pain in the butt. At least we know it is coming
Hi bored! Did you email CEM to ask or did they just sent you a message automatically?
2-3 weeks from this date? Not from the date your status changed to DM? What a pain!
Oh well, you waited this long.. Why give up now right? :D