Med's Done....
dec 29 2010
Passport Req..
june 2010
VISA ISSUED...
AUG 04 2010
LANDED..........
OCT 05 2010
:p congrats :p sana mdm na ko hahahaha i sent my passport sa cem last july 15... :-[

causticlilgirlie

May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
act0917 said:
Does anyone here tried to borrow their passport from the embassy?? Im planning to borrow mine since I need it for some important matters.

I hope someone can give me an advice,

Thanks
hi act, did you ever get an answer to this question?

PC25

Jul 30, 2010
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2009
Med's Request
October 2009
Med's Done....
October 2009
Passport Req..
November 2009
VISA ISSUED...
April 2013
LANDED..........
November 2013
Hi all..

bago lang po ako dito, pero mtagal na kong follower.. i hope you wont mind reading my concern..actually dissapointed na po kase ako sa case namin ng asawa ko.. pag nakikita ko po yung timeline ng karamihan naiingit ako.. until now yung status namin "in proces" parin.. nawawalan na nga po kami ng pag asa eh..

Ganito po kase yung sitwasyon namin, sa Pilipinas pa lang po we've together since college, after graduation both of us got our first jobs and decided to live together, sa isang apartment kasama ng mga friends namin. it was july 2007. We thought its for my convinience kase sa probinsya ko nakatira and sabi nya for him to be independent he decided to move in.

Sept 2008 his family migrated to canada as permanent residents at kasama sya, malungkot that we have to sacrifice a lot kase mas maganda yung opportunities for him don and for us.

May 2009 he went home para pakasalan ako, after we got married bumalik sya sa Canada (June 1 09) coz he has a lot of commitments don and we were able to submit our sponsorship application. We are planning to start our own family sana don thats why i was so happy looking forward to it..i thought sa wakas magkakasama na kame ulet. but we didnt expect things would get worst. :'(

September 2009 we submitted the application
October 2009 It got approved by CPC-m
November 2009 Manila Started Processing and Requested for my Passport and other docs
December 2009 Passport sent
Jan-Apr- no news
May 2010 an immigration officer called and asked some questions
June 2010 i received a letter of refusal kase dw i was not declared by my husband as a common-law partner on his application and when he arrived. they ask for some evidences and stuffs and my husband sent them a letter of explanation
at present wla pa ring news, i tried to follow it up sa case Enquiry pero they said its still under the normal processing time.

my concern is its almost a year since it was processed, pero hanggang ngayon wla pa din news. nakakatawa na nakakainis. here's the catch, they didnt issue me a visa last june kase i was not declared daw as a "common-law partner" because we lived together and was not examined during the time of their application, where in fact i am being sponsored as his wife and we applied after getting legally married, kaya nga sya umuwi e para madeclare na nya ko as his spouse, and besides hindi nga namin alam na common law relationship na pala yung set-up namin bago sya umalis eh. kung alam lang namin edi sana common-law application na lang ginawa namin.. it was a very honest mistake. di daw ako nadeclare nung nagapply family nya, for pete's sake, that was five years before we met, highschool pa lang kame non. di din daw ako dineclare nung pagdating nila, how can he? he was initially declared by his parents as their dependent its how their application states and even if he wanted the status only says single or married. we are not married yet nung dumating sila don. its totally absurd. We were able to explain this through a letter and the fact that i was already declared as his wife sa Canadian government. I just dont understand why they dwell on the past. i am the Wife. We applied after being legally married. Why cant a wife whose been married for a year and in a relationship for almost 4years with the same guy from college be with his now Husband?
bakit ang tagal? we are not getting any younger and still we cant decide what to do next eh. like my husband is planning to get home and be with me na, eh pano kung biglang approve? its fine with me to wait for quite a while kung alam kong in the end iaapprove ako. pero kung idedeny naman nila dahil sa napaka absurd na grounds, wag na nila kong pagintayin.. kase it seems that iam waiting for nothing.. it kills me.. and the immigration has torn those dreams my husband and i built. whats the sense of their objective of FAMILY REUNIFICATION if a wife cant be reunited with her husband and cant start having kids? ive had a lot of sleepless and tearful nights thinking what would happen.. still im happy kase my husband and i are both tough to try and let another day pass that we are apart.

sorry super haba.. i just could not holdback :-[

Goodluck sa iba and i hope things as absurd as this case wont happen to you guys.. its as if they are killing your dreams of giving future family a decent life and spending the rest of your days with the man you love. :'(

mishca21

Jul 30, 2010
Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi! I'm new here. I would just like to follow those who got their DM status on July 20th. Haven't received any yet from the embassy kasi. Inip na inip na husband ko in Canada :D

cezvi

Star Member
May 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 01, 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 14, 2010
File Transfer...
Sep 30, 2010
Med's Done....
Jun 21, 2010
Interview........
none/waived
Passport Req..
Oct 14, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 15, 2010
LANDED..........
January 13, 2011
Hi everyone! I'm sponsoring my husband and I just want to ask about #9 on the Appendix A Document Checklist for Philippines. Here it is:

9 TRAVEL DOCUMENTS AND PASSPORTS
Photocopy of passport/s or travel document/s of yourself (principal applicant) and your accompanying family members must be submitted. The expiry date of the passport must be valid for at least 18 months from the date you submit your application. This would refer to:
•a photocopy of the passport biopage (page showing the name, photo, passport number, date of issue and expiration, date and place of birth), and
•any page containing amendments of yourself and all accompanying family members.
Note: If a dependent is not accompanying you, there is no need to submit these documents.

My husband's passport expired last January and he's in the process of renewing it. My question is, the 'Application for Permanent Residence' asks for details on passport. Since it states on the Note that there's no need to submit these documents if a dependent is not accompanying you, can I use his expired passport's details or is that going to be an issue? Or can I just leave it blank for now and add a note explaining why it's blank?
Just to add, there's no dependents accompanying him since our children are here with me and they're Canadian citizens.

rhizzav

Star Member
Jul 17, 2010
philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
june 23
Med's Done....
dec 29 2010
Passport Req..
june 2010
VISA ISSUED...
AUG 04 2010
LANDED..........
OCT 05 2010
PC25 said:
Hi all..

bago lang po ako dito, pero mtagal na kong follower.. i hope you wont mind reading my concern..actually dissapointed na po kase ako sa case namin ng asawa ko.. pag nakikita ko po yung timeline ng karamihan naiingit ako.. until now yung status namin "in proces" parin.. nawawalan na nga po kami ng pag asa eh..

Ganito po kase yung sitwasyon namin, sa Pilipinas pa lang po we've together since college, after graduation both of us got our first jobs and decided to live together, sa isang apartment kasama ng mga friends namin. it was july 2007. We thought its for my convinience kase sa probinsya ko nakatira and sabi nya for him to be independent he decided to move in.

Sept 2008 his family migrated to canada as permanent residents at kasama sya, malungkot that we have to sacrifice a lot kase mas maganda yung opportunities for him don and for us.

May 2009 he went home para pakasalan ako, after we got married bumalik sya sa Canada (June 1 09) coz he has a lot of commitments don and we were able to submit our sponsorship application. We are planning to start our own family sana don thats why i was so happy looking forward to it..i thought sa wakas magkakasama na kame ulet. but we didnt expect things would get worst. :'(

September 2009 we submitted the application
October 2009 It got approved by CPC-m
November 2009 Manila Started Processing and Requested for my Passport and other docs
December 2009 Passport sent
Jan-Apr- no news
May 2010 an immigration officer called and asked some questions
June 2010 i received a letter of refusal kase dw i was not declared by my husband as a common-law partner on his application and when he arrived. they ask for some evidences and stuffs and my husband sent them a letter of explanation
at present wla pa ring news, i tried to follow it up sa case Enquiry pero they said its still under the normal processing time.

my concern is its almost a year since it was processed, pero hanggang ngayon wla pa din news. nakakatawa na nakakainis. here's the catch, they didnt issue me a visa last june kase i was not declared daw as a "common-law partner" because we lived together and was not examined during the time of their application, where in fact i am being sponsored as his wife and we applied after getting legally married, kaya nga sya umuwi e para madeclare na nya ko as his spouse, and besides hindi nga namin alam na common law relationship na pala yung set-up namin bago sya umalis eh. kung alam lang namin edi sana common-law application na lang ginawa namin.. it was a very honest mistake. di daw ako nadeclare nung nagapply family nya, for pete's sake, that was five years before we met, highschool pa lang kame non. di din daw ako dineclare nung pagdating nila, how can he? he was initially declared by his parents as their dependent its how their application states and even if he wanted the status only says single or married. we are not married yet nung dumating sila don. its totally absurd. We were able to explain this through a letter and the fact that i was already declared as his wife sa Canadian government. I just dont understand why they dwell on the past. i am the Wife. We applied after being legally married. Why cant a wife whose been married for a year and in a relationship for almost 4years with the same guy from college be with his now Husband?
bakit ang tagal? we are not getting any younger and still we cant decide what to do next eh. like my husband is planning to get home and be with me na, eh pano kung biglang approve? its fine with me to wait for quite a while kung alam kong in the end iaapprove ako. pero kung idedeny naman nila dahil sa napaka absurd na grounds, wag na nila kong pagintayin.. kase it seems that iam waiting for nothing.. it kills me.. and the immigration has torn those dreams my husband and i built. whats the sense of their objective of FAMILY REUNIFICATION if a wife cant be reunited with her husband and cant start having kids? ive had a lot of sleepless and tearful nights thinking what would happen.. still im happy kase my husband and i are both tough to try and let another day pass that we are apart.

sorry super haba.. i just could not holdback :-[

Goodluck sa iba and i hope things as absurd as this case wont happen to you guys.. its as if they are killing your dreams of giving future family a decent life and spending the rest of your days with the man you love. :'(
:( so sad nman.... alam ko pde nman atang umapila ....mas mganda cguro kung mg hire na kayo ng immigration lawyer.may ganung cases naman naaproved after umapila .....in my case kse ngsama naman kmi ng hubby ko 3 months preggy ako nung umalis siya ...sa papers nya single hangang nging permanent resident na cia ..umuwi cia pinas then we got married...nung ngfifill up kmi ng form d ko n nilagay na ng live in kami kse maqquestion un eh. single kse un nsa papers nya.saka khit ako di ko din alam yung common law status na yun pde pla yun ...long time bf n lng nilgay ko hihihi...nkakasad nga no yung iba nga sa chat chat ngkakilala naaaprove na ..tpos yung ibang totoong ngmamahalan narerefuse.....pero waiting visa ako now ..wag naman sana irefuse hehe...pag pray na lng ntin ng bongang bongga ... ;)

rhizzav

Star Member
Jul 17, 2010
philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
june 23
Med's Done....
dec 29 2010
Passport Req..
june 2010
VISA ISSUED...
AUG 04 2010
LANDED..........
OCT 05 2010
loreyn84 said:
ako rin kaya... :(

everytime na binubuksan ko ang ecas ko kumakabog ang puso ko, then ito nalulungkot pag "in process" ang status,
tuloy nagagalit na nga husband ko....ayaw na nya akong tumingin sa ecas, sya na lang daw....eh kaso di ko mapigilan ang
sarili ko....huhuhuhu.....hoping.............
congrats decision made na sau....konting kabog na lng hahaha ;D ;D

auditman

Star Member
Jun 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@pc25 get ur husband to contact his mp and ask for help.

auditman

Star Member
Jun 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
my time line

may 27 2010 sent application to cpc-m
june 27 approved
july 6 process starts in manila
july 9 recd aor pp req additional info
july 10 sent pp and additional info requested

now waiting game continues

Reactions: Joshua_Max

missmyhoney

Star Member
May 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-10
AOR Received.
15-07-10
File Transfer...
06-07-10
Med's Done....
15-04-2010
Passport Req..
15-07-10
we have the same timeline auditman...mine is as follows:

May 26 app received by CPC-M
June 24 sponsorship approved
July 6 started processing in Manila
July 7 CEM called and requested additional docs
July 9 CEM received requested docs as discussed on the phone
July 13 Ecas In Process
July 15 received AOR letter, requested pp/additional docs
July 19 CEM received pp/additional docs
Presently….waiting...

PC25

Jul 30, 2010
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2009
Med's Request
October 2009
Med's Done....
October 2009
Passport Req..
November 2009
VISA ISSUED...
April 2013
LANDED..........
November 2013
rhizzav said:
:( so sad nman.... alam ko pde nman atang umapila ....mas mganda cguro kung mg hire na kayo ng immigration lawyer.may ganung cases naman naaproved after umapila .....in my case kse ngsama naman kmi ng hubby ko 3 months preggy ako nung umalis siya ...sa papers nya single hangang nging permanent resident na cia ..umuwi cia pinas then we got married...nung ngfifill up kmi ng form d ko n nilagay na ng live in kami kse maqquestion un eh. single kse un nsa papers nya.saka khit ako di ko din alam yung common law status na yun pde pla yun ...long time bf n lng nilgay ko hihihi...nkakasad nga no yung iba nga sa chat chat ngkakilala naaaprove na ..tpos yung ibang totoong ngmamahalan narerefuse.....pero waiting visa ako now ..wag naman sana irefuse hehe...pag pray na lng ntin ng bongang bongga ... ;)
yes i know, pero alam mo sa case mo, even if you declared na nag live in kayo for 3 months okay lang yon, kase ang kukwestyunin lang nila yung nag cohabitate for 1 or mor years, kya nga na question kme kase 1 year kmeng boardmates..BOARDMATES ha.. the only difference eh bfgf na kame non palang.. unfair eh, kase hindi naman nmin sarili yung apartment, lima kame back then na nagshashare sa expenses, in fact twing rest days namen umuuwi kame sa parents namen, so its not technically live in eh, pero since it lasted for a year they look at it that way. badtrip talaga, and the sad part is, pag ang final decision is denied na talaga, never na nya ko makukuha kase "daw" im considered as an undeclared family member sa application nila.. sobrang labo talga.

anyway i envy you kase may baby na kau, i hope that you wud get your visa soon, have you given birth na? mas maganda kung dun kana manganak para citizen na agad baby mo and hindi na xa magdaan sa lahat ng hassle na to. congrats nga pala girl.

PC25

Jul 30, 2010
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2009
Med's Request
October 2009
Med's Done....
October 2009
Passport Req..
November 2009
VISA ISSUED...
April 2013
LANDED..........
November 2013
auditman said:
@ pc25 get ur husband to contact his mp and ask for help.
thanks.. we will.. we cant afford to lose everything dahil sa malabong grounds..i think we are misjudeged. and its sad na kapwa pinoy din ang humaharang samin. mas maiintindihan ko pa kung foreigner kase may recist factor eh, kaso in this case kapwa pinoy eh. its so unfair, tama si rhizzav, maraming iba jan na nakikilala lang sa chat and whats worst is minsan marriage for convinience lang pero mas mabilis yung kanila, pero pag kapwa pinoy at obvious naman na genuine yung status hahanapan ng butas.. well this is clearly an example of whats called "crab mentality" attitude na meron tayo.. sad. :'(

auditman

Star Member
Jun 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@mismyhoney.
wow sana sabay din natin makuha. btw i will contact embassy to make sure pala they received everything that my wife sent.

rhizzav

Star Member
Jul 17, 2010
philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
june 23
Med's Done....
dec 29 2010
Passport Req..
june 2010
VISA ISSUED...
AUG 04 2010
LANDED..........
OCT 05 2010
PC25 said:
thanks.. we will.. we cant afford to lose everything dahil sa malabong grounds..i think we are misjudeged. and its sad na kapwa pinoy din ang humaharang samin. mas maiintindihan ko pa kung foreigner kase may recist factor eh, kaso in this case kapwa pinoy eh. its so unfair, tama si rhizzav, maraming iba jan na nakikilala lang sa chat and whats worst is minsan marriage for convinience lang pero mas mabilis yung kanila, pero pag kapwa pinoy at obvious naman na genuine yung status hahanapan ng butas.. well this is clearly an example of whats called "crab mentality" attitude na meron tayo.. sad. :'(
sana pwede rin kasuhan ang mga taga embassy hahaha kapag ngkamali sila sa pgdedesisyon...npkasimple lng nmn nun kung titingnan ang importante nman kung totoo at genuine yung relationship nyo d b...anung silbi FAMILY REUNIFICATION kung idedeny nila sa gnung simpleng dahilan....kung tutuusin nga the fact na 1 year kyo ngsama dpat plus factor na yun dahil talagang may pingsamahan kayo ...hindi ka ngpakasal dhil gusto mo lng mging permanent resident d b....unfair tlga life pero keep on praying im sure maaprove din yun ...

rhizzav

Star Member
Jul 17, 2010
philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
june 23
Med's Done....
dec 29 2010
Passport Req..
june 2010
VISA ISSUED...
AUG 04 2010
LANDED..........
OCT 05 2010
auditman said:
@ mismyhoney.
wow sana sabay din natin makuha. btw i will contact embassy to make sure pala they received everything that my wife sent.
goodluck to us ....halos sabay din ang timeline natin ...as of now in process pa rin ecass ko ...