May 20,2013 REMED August 13, 2014
Passport Req..
May 13,2014 IN PROCESS Oct. 28,2014 DECISION MADE Oct. 28, 2014 as per ECAS
VISA ISSUED...
Oct. 28, 2014
LANDED..........
VISA ON HAND Nov. 14,2014 LANDED Nov. 19, 2014
EBUENCONS said:
uu sis ganyan din lagi iniisip ko.may tanung lng ako sis ksi last time i check under backround check daw ako sabi ng rep ng mp thats 2 months ago.nsa anung stage na ba un?
I have GCMS notes sis and they did background checking of my files last May before the sent ppr request. So I guess that was it. They were just actually waiting for my remedical, kaya lng tagal nila isinend yung request eh. Kung d namin na follow up cguro mas tatagal pa yun. Kaseh may 13th was my ppr and may 20th was the expiry. Remed ko tagal august 13th na.

shadow_0716

Jan 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-JUN-14
AOR Received.
20-AUG-14 ->SA
File Transfer...
01-SEP-14
Med's Done....
11-MAY-14
Passport Req..
05-MAR-15 In Process......:22-JAN-15
VISA ISSUED...
CEM's call to inform option for PP delivery: 14-APR-15****DM: 16-APR-15***VOH:17-APR-15
LANDED..........
22-APR-2015
nayra said:
Magandang araw!! Gusto ko lng mag tanong at sana may sumagot po.

Mag aaply ung bf ko ng outland permanent residency for me. kumpleto na yung forms nya at ung mga evidence document needed. yung pr application ko nasa akin pa. kailangan ko pa b ipadala yung i title ng bahay at lupa ko? sa akin lng naka pangalan yun baka mawala.

kailangan ko ba pa mag pa medical? kasama sa application namen na ipapadala sa missassauga? or may dadating na order para mag pa medical kc confused kami.

PLLSSSS HELP PO
No need na ipadala yung land title kasi sayo lang naman nakapangalan, ang dapat mong ipadala as proof of relationship ay yung nakapangalan sa inyo both, yung related sa inyo as couple, joint account, lease agreement.

Sa medical naman, inaadvise na mag upfront medical then iinclude na sa application upon submission. Kasi if you will wait for the request from CIC or CEM, it might cause some delays pa.

Cheers

joshbim

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2014
File Transfer...
June 2014
Med's Done....
March 25,2014
Passport Req..
Aug. 02,2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon in God's time
LANDED..........
Soon in God's time
Hello po sa mga APRIL 2014 APPLICANTS

Any updates...cno po d2 APRIL APPLICANTS?

God bless us all...

Minsan nkakadepress na ang maghintay..pero no choice but to wait.. :(

SAMANTALA

Dec 20, 2012
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello forum mates :)

I just want to ask in SCHEDULE A BACKGROUND/DECLARATION FORM
#6 Have you ever been refused TRV or temporary resident visa? I was refused before March 2012, do I need to attach a copy of refusal TRV or the explanation is enough? :-[

Bbvv

Star Member
Jul 14, 2014
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
joshbim said:
Hello po sa mga APRIL 2014 APPLICANTS

Any updates...cno po d2 APRIL APPLICANTS?

God bless us all...

Minsan nkakadepress na ang maghintay..pero no choice but to wait.. :(

Ganun na nga. Ang dami pang March :( Pero may June/July na nag In Process na agad, meron pang nag DM agad.
Sobrang laki ng laktaw. Di na maintindihan talaga. May mga nagorder ng GCMS, nakalagay naman na ok na, genuine and continuing ang relationship and the Principal applicant is eligible, pero wala pa rin... Hanggang ngayon, hangging pa rin and waiting. Di na maintindihan

Stanly

Aug 5, 2014
I'm so frustrated. I emailed CEM the other day to inquire about the status of my application since the processing is turning 14 months next week. I also informed them that I received an email from them to attend the COA. apparently, they replied immediately, and informed me that my file is still queued for review and they may ask for additional information once it is already under review. and the saddest thing is, they informed me that the validity of my medical is until September 9, 2015 anyway.

What is this? I mean, my application has been with them for more than a year already, and it seems like they have not done anything about it. what makes my application sleep for more than a year while others are approved in six months? I also submitted complete documents and fees. Is there an additional fee to expedite the processing of documents?

shadow_0716

Jan 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-JUN-14
AOR Received.
20-AUG-14 ->SA
File Transfer...
01-SEP-14
Med's Done....
11-MAY-14
Passport Req..
05-MAR-15 In Process......:22-JAN-15
VISA ISSUED...
CEM's call to inform option for PP delivery: 14-APR-15****DM: 16-APR-15***VOH:17-APR-15
LANDED..........
22-APR-2015
Stanly said:
I'm so frustrated. I emailed CEM the other day to inquire about the status of my application since the processing is turning 14 months next week. I also informed them that I received an email from them to attend the COA. apparently, they replied immediately, and informed me that my file is still queued for review and they may ask for additional information once it is already under review. and the saddest thing is, they informed me that the validity of my medical is until September 9, 2015 anyway.

What is this? I mean, my application has been with them for more than a year already, and it seems like they have not done anything about it. what makes my application sleep for more than a year while others are approved in six months? I also submitted complete documents and fees. Is there an additional fee to expedite the processing of documents?
Did your spouse tried to contact his MP yet? If not yet, maybe this is the right time to reach out to the MP. Who knows the MP can be able to help you since its already nearing the 15th month, which is the posted processing time in Manila.

Stanly

Aug 5, 2014
shadow_0716 said:
Did your spouse tried to contact his MP yet? If not yet, maybe this is the right time to reach out to the MP. Who knows the MP can be able to help you since its already nearing the 15th month, which is the posted processing time in Manila.
My wife is staying with me here in the Philippines. She complained about the delay two months ago to the minister of citizenship and immigration, and after that CEM emailed me to retake my medical because it was already expired. then back to nap time. Well, I hope they will not make me wait for another year.

Stanly

Aug 5, 2014
And I don't get it, no offense to other applicants. why the CEM is already rushing to process new applications while there are still a big backlog from 2013. Is it not logical that they have to finish first the old applications before going to new ones? I just don't get the system.

aiyen

Oct 13, 2014
i just wonder if you guys too have PR confirmation on hold until arrival in Canada on or before a specific date from SA. does it mean, we surely get the visa earlier, or there were times, PR application is re-filed due to delayed/denied Visa. thanks for the insights. Im hoping to fly this month. PR validity is until March 2015. i mailed my passport to CEM last July 2014.

Micah-lei

Star Member
Oct 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 20, 2014
Med's Done....
February 25, 2014
Passport Req..
August 21, 2014 - in process: October 20, 2014, DM: December 6,2014
VISA ISSUED...
December 3, 2014
LANDED..........
January 18, 2015
Stanly said:

Hi, did CEM already ask for your passport?

mdavey

Star Member
Oct 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 23, 2014
Doc's Request.
September 11, 2014
Interview........
InProcess: Nov. 14, 2014
Passport Req..
December 3, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM: Jan. 19, 2015
hey guys nag-request cla CEM ng additional documents pero nakalimutan q ilagay ang AOM.. pwede q pa kaya ihabol yung AOM q? :(

mrsGon

Nov 9, 2014
Hi to all …I am a newbie in this forum and first time to post..
My husband is in Canada now.
He’s applying for PR together with mine and kids docs submitted in Canada while we are in PI.

Reflect in E-CAs
Application Received : May 26,2014
Medical Result Received

Would like to know
1. If we are IP now?
2. Where can we find “SA” in E-CAs?
3. There are 3 hyperlink shows the diagram of our application .Which one to click?
Pls. help ..

SAMANTALA

Dec 20, 2012
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mdavey said:
hey guys nag-request cla CEM ng additional documents pero nakalimutan q ilagay ang AOM.. pwede q pa kaya ihabol yung AOM q? :(
Kasama sa document request yung AOM, if di mo sya nailagay, ipasa mo yan kase hahanapin pa rin nila yan... :)

mdavey

Star Member
Oct 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 23, 2014
Doc's Request.
September 11, 2014
Interview........
InProcess: Nov. 14, 2014
Passport Req..
December 3, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM: Jan. 19, 2015
SAMANTALA said:
Kasama sa document request yung AOM, if di mo sya nailagay, ipasa mo yan kase hahanapin pa rin nila yan... :)

tatanggapin pa rin nman cguro nila kahit late na and ndi na kasama nung other documents na naisend q? thanks for the reply ha..