App. Filed.......
23-02-2013
Doc's Request.
03-2014
Med's Request
09-16-2014
Passport Req..
06-03-2014
hi everyone! ask ko lang how many days bago ma receive ang passport and visa after DM? batangas lang ako, TIA :)

Bodeau

Star Member
Jun 5, 2014
Hello may nagDM na po ba ulit?
Nababaliw na ako pag iisip :((((
Sana naman before mag expired medical ko on Nov 23 mag DM na!
PPR Aug 4
In process Aug 28

May chance kaya na magDM na ako soon huhuhuhuhu

claireatienza

Oct 7, 2014
Batangas
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2013
Doc's Request.
03-2014
Med's Request
09-16-2014
Passport Req..
06-03-2014
nag DM po ako nung wednesday, Oct 22... july 2013 applicant po ako,

Mrs. V

Star Member
Apr 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june2013
AOR Received.
august2013
File Transfer...
august2013
Passport Req..
april2014
claireatienza said:
wow congratz po,. im june 2013 applicant no update yet

rosycheekzz

Star Member
Jan 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 18, 2014 Rceivd July 22, 2014 in CPC MISS.,ON
AOR Received.
Sept 09, 2014 AOR 2 Sept 24, 2014
File Transfer...
Sept 17, 2014
Med's Done....
June 20, 2014
Passport Req..
april 29,2014 in process april 22, 2014
claireatienza said:
sis, bakit ang tagal ng application mo? nag re med ka ba?

rosycheekzz

Star Member
Jan 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 18, 2014 Rceivd July 22, 2014 in CPC MISS.,ON
AOR Received.
Sept 09, 2014 AOR 2 Sept 24, 2014
File Transfer...
Sept 17, 2014
Med's Done....
June 20, 2014
Passport Req..
april 29,2014 in process april 22, 2014
claireatienza said:
nalito lang ako sa pp mo sis. bakit 2-23-2013 ang app filed mo dun sa timeline mo?

Oct 24, 2014
Ok so I am hoping I can get this all figured out with a little bit of help.

I am a Canadian born citizen currently living in the Philippines and married to a Filipina wife. We have been chatting since 2012 before I came to the philippines June 2013 to live with/marry her.

She has one 6 year old child from a previous past relationship with a Filipino.

Anyways the guys name and signature are on the child's birth certificate even though he has never been involved in the child's life as well as givin no financial or emotional support.

We have a plan to submit an application for my wife within the next 2 months for a family class sponsership to canada to live with me.

The child will be in sole custody of her parents while she is residing in canada and will not be accompanying her at first.

So my first question would be...
1.) How long after she gets her pr card and lands in Canada will she be able to sponser her child herself?

2.) Is there any other documents that the cic will request to prove that the child is staying with her parents?

3.) She currently does not and has not had any contact with the biological father since the child was born as well as does not know his whereabouts. How will this affect the app process and what kind of consent does she need to get if any?

4.) is there anything else I should be concerned about on need to get before we submit?

We have plenty of proof of our relationship and I am confident that we will have no problems filling out the application and gathering the necessary documents.

We have the medical exam all done for her and the child as of last week and are just currently waiting now for the renewal of her passport in my surname which should be ready in just over 1 month.

The application is very straight forward but I am just worried about how long it will take and all of the requirements for the child after she gets a pr.

I would obviously hate to see her and myself away from the child for long as he is very attached to us.

Thank you for your time and have a great day!

b0red

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cem
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 nov 2013
Med's Request
18 jul 14
Med's Done....
30 jul 14
Passport Req..
18 jul 14
VISA ISSUED...
In process 14 Aug 2014. DM 15 Dec 2014 visa issue 12 jan 2015
LANDED..........
28 jan 2015
Hello Canada. I will give you some good advice. Go to an agency that can help you in your situation. Now my 2 cents worth. As a fellow Canadian I moved to the Philippines to be with my wife and 7 yr old girl from a previous relationship in July 2012. We are currently in the final stages for her permanent residency. We are lucky because our little girl is listed as father unknown. It is my understanding that you will need the fathers permission to take your little girl to Canada even though he is not part of her life. I suggest you process the child as you process the mother. She will also need a passport. When you do this there is no wait time as she is already processed when the time comes to take her to Canada. I hope this helps a little bit

b0red

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cem
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 nov 2013
Med's Request
18 jul 14
Med's Done....
30 jul 14
Passport Req..
18 jul 14
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
28 jan 2015
BTW it took us over a year to get all the requirements for our child. You may have some of these already done.

Oct 24, 2014
b0red said:
BTW it took us over a year to get all the requirements for our child. You may have some of these already done.
Ok thank you very much!
So far we just have the medical finished for the child.
What else would we need for him?

I'm guessing just the passport and the non - accompanying parent form?
What other forms from the dswd would we need if any?

lorenz1025

Star Member
Sep 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 31 2014
AOR Received.
29-09-2014
File Transfer...
Oct.10,2014 received embassy manila..aor2 via email oct.23/14
Med's Done....
june 20 2014 upfront
Passport Req..
april 14,2015
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made May 13, 2015 visa on hand may20, 2015.
Canadaformylife said:
Ok so I am hoping I can get this all figured out with a little bit of help.

I am a Canadian born citizen currently living in the Philippines and married to a Filipina wife. We have been chatting since 2012 before I came to the philippines June 2013 to live with/marry her.

She has one 6 year old child from a previous past relationship with a Filipino.

Anyways the guys name and signature are on the child's birth certificate even though he has never been involved in the child's life as well as givin no financial or emotional support.

We have a plan to submit an application for my wife within the next 2 months for a family class sponsership to canada to live with me.

The child will be in sole custody of her parents while she is residing in canada and will not be accompanying her at first.

So my first question would be...
1.) How long after she gets her pr card and lands in Canada will she be able to sponser her child herself?

2.) Is there any other documents that the cic will request to prove that the child is staying with her parents?

3.) She currently does not and has not had any contact with the biological father since the child was born as well as does not know his whereabouts. How will this affect the app process and what kind of consent does she need to get if any?

4.) is there anything else I should be concerned about on need to get before we submit?

We have plenty of proof of our relationship and I am confident that we will have no problems filling out the application and gathering the necessary documents.

We have the medical exam all done for her and the child as of last week and are just currently waiting now for the renewal of her passport in my surname which should be ready in just over 1 month.

The application is very straight forward but I am just worried about how long it will take and all of the requirements for the child after she gets a pr.

I would obviously hate to see her and myself away from the child for long as he is very attached to us.

Thank you for your time and have a great day!
In my opinion and experience continue submit all available documents as per the manila family class checklist.. you can submit a letter explaining in detail why you cant provide the form " non accompanying parent " for the childs biological father.just tell them or better instead of letter a notarized affidavit that you dont know the whereabouts or tried to get in touch with biological father but to no avail.he cant be reached.. also any reason why the 6yr old is non accompanying? Wouldnt it be better to include the kid with mother as accompanying dependent? It will be cost efficient and mother wont get worried leaving child..behind..just my opinion.

Oct 24, 2014
lorenz1025 said:
In my opinion and experience continue submit all available documents as per the manila family class checklist.. you can submit a letter explaining in detail why you cant provide the form " non accompanying parent " for the childs biological father.just tell them or better instead of letter a notarized affidavit that you dont know the whereabouts or tried to get in touch with biological father but to no avail.he cant be reached.. also any reason why the 6yr old is non accompanying? Wouldnt it be better to include the kid with mother as accompanying dependent? It will be cost efficient and mother wont get worried leaving child..behind..just my opinion.
I will absolutely do that thank you.
Just trying to get a list now together of all the supporting documents for the kid.
Thanks again everyone!

claireatienza

Oct 7, 2014
Batangas
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2013
Doc's Request.
03-2014
Med's Request
09-16-2014
Passport Req..
06-03-2014
hi everyone! ilang days bago ma receive ang visa and passport after ma DM? na DM ako nung wednesday.
here's my timeline
jul. 2013- application sent
Aug. 2013- application received
jul. 2014 -IP
Sep. 2014- medical received
Oct. 2014- DM
hindi po ako nag re-med sadyang matagal lang processing nila.

thanks in advance! :)

b0red

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cem
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 nov 2013
Med's Request
18 jul 14
Med's Done....
30 jul 14
Passport Req..
18 jul 14
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
28 jan 2015
No problem. It is always easier to travel with the child if possible. Good luck I hope you have success and it goes smoothly 8)