29-09-2014
File Transfer...
Oct.10,2014 received embassy manila..aor2 via email oct.23/14
Med's Done....
june 20 2014 upfront
Passport Req..
april 14,2015
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made May 13, 2015 visa on hand may20, 2015.
conscubus said:
question po, dun ba sa PPR letter na natanggap niyo may naka indicate ba talaga na date dun na dapat makaalis kayo before this "date" else back from scratch kayo? salamat sa sasagot
I belive its not the ppr letter kundi sa visa stampe on your passport. Visa have an expiry date, when you get your passport with visa tignan mo may expiry..if you dont land in canada before ur visa expires then your in trouble..uulitin mo ang proseso.back to zero. Just like what jingle posted she only has until dec12 yata to complete her landing, when you get ur visa you need to schedule COA and PDos..and settle lahat ng kailangan mo ayusin sa pinas dahil you will hv a new life sa province na babagsakan mo. May mga new immigrants dito na puro reklamo dahil hindi nila agad makuha mga job na gusto nila, they even discourage others in going here...but believe me life is not a bed of roses, you will be glad you took the risk..maraming bagay na u will be grateful for pagdating mo dito..goodluck..if tatama ang visa mo on dec to march be ready for the weather shock..lalo kung manitoba...its a crazy winter...

shadow_0716

Jan 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-JUN-14
AOR Received.
20-AUG-14 ->SA
File Transfer...
01-SEP-14
Med's Done....
11-MAY-14
Passport Req..
05-MAR-15 In Process......:22-JAN-15
VISA ISSUED...
CEM's call to inform option for PP delivery: 14-APR-15****DM: 16-APR-15***VOH:17-APR-15
LANDED..........
22-APR-2015
lorenz1025 said:
I belive its not the ppr letter kundi sa visa stampe on your passport. Visa have an expiry date, when you get your passport with visa tignan mo may expiry..if you dont land in canada before ur visa expires then your in trouble..uulitin mo ang proseso.back to zero. Just like what jingle posted she only has until dec12 yata to complete her landing, when you get ur visa you need to schedule COA and PDos..and settle lahat ng kailangan mo ayusin sa pinas dahil you will hv a new life sa province na babagsakan mo. May mga new immigrants dito na puro reklamo dahil hindi nila agad makuha mga job na gusto nila, they even discourage others in going here...but believe me life is not a bed of roses, you will be glad you took the risk..maraming bagay na u will be grateful for pagdating mo dito..goodluck..if tatama ang visa mo on dec to march be ready for the weather shock..lalo kung manitoba...its a crazy winter...
Bro, nung bago ka lang jan, matagal ba bago ka nakahanap ng work? And is it a job ba na in line sa profession mo? :)

jingle sacro

Oct 4, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lorenz1025 said:
[/quote]
:) tama po sinabi nyo...kasi ganyan din nangyari sa husband ko noon..back to zero 1year bago cya nag ka visa ulit.... :( :( :(

marjorlie08

Oct 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2014
AOR Received.
12-05-2014
File Transfer...
12-05-2014
Med's Done....
04-03-2014
Passport Req..
01-08-2014; In Process..: 10-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
07-01-2015 got decision made: 10-01-2015
Bodeau said:
Good afternoon anyone got dm na nag inprocess around august 28?
Haaay i hope DM na ako soon.
bakit kaya sobrang tagal nang IN PROCESS ngayon, noong July and August 4 to 10 days after in process DM na...

maplecanada

Star Member
Jun 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-October-2014
AOR Received.
No email or mail.
File Transfer...
17-January-2015
Med's Done....
3-SEptember-2014
Passport Req..
5-March-2015
Hi forummates! After almost 3 months finally napasa na ni hubby ko ang papers namin. Grabe its a long wait pa.. Pray pray lang

mari joi

Star Member
Sep 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
10.15.2014 upfront
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
help guys!im confused. sabi sa guide,immigration photos are not the same as passport photos.i went to a studio at nagpakuha ng canada visa photos, ang resulta, iba sa dimensions ng photo sa guide. sinukat ko 'yong passport photo ko,tumama sa dimensions.so,dito sa pinas,pareho lang ba ang immigration at passport photos?

aiyen

Oct 13, 2014
conscubus said:
question po, dun ba sa PPR letter na natanggap niyo may naka indicate ba talaga na date dun na dapat makaalis kayo before this "date" else back from scratch kayo? salamat sa sasagot
In the email sent to my husband, informing him the approval of his PR application and request of my PP, the date of validity of my PR confirmation was indicated. I have to arrive in Canada before the date, else we have to reapply. :)

shadow_0716

Jan 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-JUN-14
AOR Received.
20-AUG-14 ->SA
File Transfer...
01-SEP-14
Med's Done....
11-MAY-14
Passport Req..
05-MAR-15 In Process......:22-JAN-15
VISA ISSUED...
CEM's call to inform option for PP delivery: 14-APR-15****DM: 16-APR-15***VOH:17-APR-15
LANDED..........
22-APR-2015
mari joi said:
help guys!im confused. sabi sa guide,immigration photos are not the same as passport photos.i went to a studio at nagpakuha ng canada visa photos, ang resulta, iba sa dimensions ng photo sa guide. sinukat ko 'yong passport photo ko,tumama sa dimensions.so,dito sa pinas,pareho lang ba ang immigration at passport photos?
Hi Sis, as long as sakto dun sa dimension na nasa guide, yun na po yun.

Re:immigration photos are not the same as passport photos--- refers to Canadian passport po, iba kasi ang photo size specifications ng Canada passport, its 50mm wide x 70mm high

Cheers :)

mari joi

Star Member
Sep 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
10.15.2014 upfront
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
shadow_0716,salamat :)

conscubus

Oct 18, 2014
lorenz1025 said:
salamat po sa sagot. sa email po kasi na nareceive ko andun po nakasulat ang date na dapat makaalis na kami. sinabi doon na we should land in canada before april 2015. naka highlight po siya. weird lang siya for me kasi wala pa naman daw sinabi sa sponsor ko na pasado na siya sa PR nya.

conscubus

Oct 18, 2014
aiyen said:
In the email sent to my husband, informing him the approval of his PR application and request of my PP, the date of validity of my PR confirmation was indicated. I have to arrive in Canada before the date, else we have to reapply. :)
Nakareceive po kami ng 4 page letter sa email. Sa 1st page po andun nakasulat na need nga isend yung passport namin, pano ipapadala at address ng padadalhan. Continued yun hanggang 2nd page. Dun naman sa 3rd page naka indicate yung sinabi ko na may date.

"Your visa(s) will be valid for initial entry to Canada until 30/04/2015 (dd/ mmm/yyyy). Please ensure that the validity of your passport(s) is at least six (6) months beyond the validity date of your visa (note that any passport received with a shorter validity than the date shown above will result in a reduced validity for entry to Canada for all your dependants)."

"The validity of a permanent resident visa may not be extended and cannot be replaced with a new validity date. If you or your dependant(s) does/do not provide us with your passport(s) before the expiry date above or does/do not use your visa(s) before this expiry date and still wish to go to Canada, you will be required to make a new application for a permanent residence visa (including paying a new application processing fee and meeting all selection and statutory requirements, with the appropriate processing times and delays)."

Tas yung sa last part na yung page na "Take this to the Photographer".

Ganyan po ba naka-indicate sa email nyo?

mermaid

Oct 21, 2014
Re: FAMILY CLASS timeline MANILA Visa Office PHILIPPINES

Awesomeg said:
Congratulation..... you will be reunited with you son soon...
they have been slow to issue the confirmation of permanent residence,
in some case over a month after Decision Made...
So, just wait for the delivery via DHL (don't forget that the delivery is to collect )

Congratulations, the wait is almost over
Thank you Awesomeg. I appreciate your reply. He got his passport back today. God is good all the time. I can't wait to be with my son soon.

b0red

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cem
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 nov 2013
Med's Request
18 jul 14
Med's Done....
30 jul 14
Passport Req..
18 jul 14
VISA ISSUED...
In process 14 Aug 2014. DM 15 Dec 2014 visa issue 12 jan 2015
LANDED..........
28 jan 2015
Salamat Lorenz. I know patience is a virtue I am short on haha. It is getting harder to wait because the agency we are dealing with told us a month to 2 months for DM I lived with my Asawa in Mactan for 2 years and came back to Canada in Aug expecting she would follow shortly. Now I am just hoping we are reunited for Christmas. If not in Canada I will return there for Christmas and Sinulog, Good holiday.

God speed to you all

lorenz1025

Star Member
Sep 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 31 2014
AOR Received.
29-09-2014
File Transfer...
Oct.10,2014 received embassy manila..aor2 via email oct.23/14
Med's Done....
june 20 2014 upfront
Passport Req..
april 14,2015
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made May 13, 2015 visa on hand may20, 2015.
b0red said:
Salamat Lorenz. I know patience is a virtue I am short on haha. It is getting harder to wait because the agency we are dealing with told us a month to 2 months for DM I lived with my Asawa in Mactan for 2 years and came back to Canada in Aug expecting she would follow shortly. Now I am just hoping we are reunited for Christmas. If not in Canada I will return there for Christmas and Sinulog, Good holiday.

God speed to you all
WOW good for you to spend Christmas in the Philippines, i've never been to Cebu but i know its lovely..Funny i've spent my 35 years of existence in the Philippines but never been to Cebu..tha's so sad. Christmas is so fun in the Philippines..really its starts Sept and ends Jan6..LOL..that long eh. It's peak season hope you get a good fare or flight and hope you have enough money because it will be an expensive Christmas lots of things to buy and do to have fun in Cebu. Try to visit Palawan take your asawa if she haven't gone to Palawan..it is really NICE..if you are a nature lover...Good luck for sure you won't get Bored in Cebu and Palawan.. :) :)