Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
None
Bbvv said:
Tkurdi
Thats good news! Congrats. Wait ka na lang and bon voyage ka na!
Today ka ba nag DM, or today ka lang nacheck?
Thanks sis BBvv.. Halos magkasunod Lang tayo kaya malapit kana. Today ako nag-decision made kse bago ako matulog kagabi in process pa ung status ko. :) almost everyday kse chinecheck ko Ang ecas.. Please be patient guys.. Kayo na Ang susunod in God's will.

Tkurdi

Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
None
ali_jen said:
congrats.. :)
Thanks so much po.. Lapit na din po kayo.. It only proves that CEM is working on all our applications. :)

shadow_0716

Jan 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-JUN-14
AOR Received.
20-AUG-14 ->SA
File Transfer...
01-SEP-14
Med's Done....
11-MAY-14
Passport Req..
05-MAR-15 In Process......:22-JAN-15
VISA ISSUED...
CEM's call to inform option for PP delivery: 14-APR-15****DM: 16-APR-15***VOH:17-APR-15
LANDED..........
22-APR-2015

bygrace

Oct 3, 2014
Hello po...can you pls. Help me..

I received letter from embassy regarding our application it says that I may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Subsection 1 of the immigration and refugee protection act states that A foreign national may be selected as a memberof the family class on the basis of their relationship as the spouse, common law partner.child.parent and other family member of a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.

Section 2 of the immigration and refugee protection regulations states that marriage in respect of a marriage that took place outside Canada means a marriage that is valid both under the laws of the jurisdiction where it took place and under canadian law.

Your sponsor was married to another on February 2003 in the Philippines..He obtained divorce in Canada and rendered on August 2007. You and your sponsor were married jan. 2011 in the Philippines...it would appear that your marriage to your sponsor may not have been conducted according to philippine law.specifically yourn sponsor is a filipino citizen at the time he obtained divorce.

This letter is being sent to you to offer you an opportunity to respond to this concern and to afford you an opportunity to supplement your file with additional information. Before a final decision is made by an officer..you may submit written explainaction or your sponsor may provide annulment documents or any other documents you would like to submit within 45 days upon receiving this notification......etc..

Please..I need your help... aside from the annulment docs.which I have..anything else that I can give the embassy for me to have a positive response ..We submitted our application last September 2011... gusto ko po kaseng maka gather ng mga best idea nyo po bago kmi mag submit sa embassy pra siguradong ma approve na kami ..thank you so much po.

oceandeep

Nov 21, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-23-2013
File Transfer...
07-10-2013
Med's Done....
07-06-2013 Remed 07-7-2014
Passport Req..
13-05-2014 - in process 7-7-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 8-29-2014 - Visa on hand September 5, 2014
LANDED..........
SEPTEMBER 17, 2014
bygrace said:

I received letter from embassy regarding our application it says that I may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Subsection 1 of the immigration and refugee protection act states that A foreign national may be selected as a memberof the family class on the basis of their relationship as the spouse, common law partner.child.parent and other family member of a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.

Section 2 of the immigration and refugee protection regulations states that marriage in respect of a marriage that took place outside Canada means a marriage that is valid both under the laws of the jurisdiction where it took place and under canadian law.

Your sponsor was married to another on February 2003 in the Philippines..He obtained divorce in Canada and rendered on August 2007. You and your sponsor were married jan. 2011 in the Philippines...it would appear that your marriage to your sponsor may not have been conducted according to philippine law.specifically yourn sponsor is a filipino citizen at the time he obtained divorce.

This letter is being sent to you to offer you an opportunity to respond to this concern and to afford you an opportunity to supplement your file with additional information. Before a final decision is made by an officer..you may submit written explainaction or your sponsor may provide annulment documents or any other documents you would like to submit within 45 days upon receiving this notification......etc..

Please..I need your help... aside from the annulment docs.which I have..anything else that I can give the embassy for me to have a positive response ..We submitted our application last September 2011... gusto ko po kaseng maka gather ng mga best idea nyo po bago kmi mag submit sa embassy pra siguradong ma approve na kami ..thank you so much po.
Consult a lawyer to counter what embassy want... there is law code to counter on it.

Bbvv

Star Member
Jul 14, 2014
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tkurdi said:
Thanks sis BBvv.. Halos magkasunod Lang tayo kaya malapit kana. Today ako nag-decision made kse bago ako matulog kagabi in process pa ung status ko. :) almost everyday kse chinecheck ko Ang ecas.. Please be patient guys.. Kayo na Ang susunod in God's will.
Oo nga, umuusad. Kaso parang paisa isa. Hahahahah
Thanks Tkurdi, sana sunod na nga talaga kami nila Marjorlie at Ali_Jen

PDOS ka or GCP?

Awesomeg

Mar 2, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 13/2014
Doc's Request.
24-07-2014
AOR Received.
19-03-2014
Med's Done....
27-01-2014....Remeds 13-03-15
Interview........
"Waived" In Process August 19-2014
Passport Req..
July 24-2014.
VISA ISSUED...
DM after almost 15 months of waiting, April 20/15
LANDED..........
15-05-2015 Finally... together...
bygrace said:

Annulment document should be enough evidence that he can marry you legally in Philippines.

Good luck....

If for some reason his annulment is not valid you will need to get married in another jurisdiction where your marriage would be valid...

His divorce is valid in Canada, and he could marry you In Canada without a problem,

But if he did not got the annulment then his divorce in Canada is not valid for immigration purposes if he marries in Philippines,

Good luck

marjorlie08

Oct 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2014
AOR Received.
12-05-2014
File Transfer...
12-05-2014
Med's Done....
04-03-2014
Passport Req..
01-08-2014; In Process..: 10-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
07-01-2015 got decision made: 10-01-2015
Bbvv said:
Oo nga, umuusad. Kaso parang paisa isa. Hahahahah
Thanks Tkurdi, sana sunod na nga talaga kami nila Marjorlie at Ali_Jen

PDOS ka or GCP?
Let's hope sana this october na..hahay ang tagaaaaaaaaaaal...

Althea426

Star Member
Feb 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
File Transfer...
02-12-2014
Med's Done....
08-05-2014
Passport Req..
15-01-2015
Patience is a virtue...pasasaan ba at makukuha din natin ang mga inaasam natin na visa mga sis...all we have to do is wait lang po and a lot of prayers.. :)

bygrace

Oct 3, 2014
Awesomeg said:
Annulment document should be enough evidence that he can marry you legally in Philippines.

Good luck....

If for some reason his annulment is not valid you will need to get married in another jurisdiction where your marriage would be valid...

His divorce is valid in Canada, and he could marry you In Canada without a problem,

But if he did not got the annulment then his divorce in Canada is not valid for immigration purposes if he marries in Philippines,

Good luck

Salamat po ng marami...

ltjamcn

Star Member
Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 27 2013
AOR Received.
Dec 28 2013
File Transfer...
January 30 2014
Med's Done....
September 18 2013
Passport Req..
June 29 2014 Passport received by CEM July 10 2014 in process july 3
VISA ISSUED...
in the hands of God
LANDED..........
in the hands of God
Magandang araw sa inyo, mga kaibigan kong nakaantabay
Nang Visa at Dm, na kaytagal ng hinhintay.
Yun iba’y meron na, yun iba’y wala pa,
Para san pa’t dun, din naman mapupunta.

Konting tyaga pa, kaunting tiis pa
Dadating din, inaasam na resulta
Wag kang mag-alala,pagka’t yan ay malapit na,
Kunting dasal pa, para sa patnubay ng Dios Ama

Matagal tagal din, ang yong hihintayin,
Mula sa pagpasa, hanggang sa mgkaresulta
Lima gang pitong buwan, iyang pagdurusa
Sa email mo abangan, sagot ng embahada.

Umpisa nang pagkaloka, si Ecas na di abala
Kala mo’y nakaprint na, at wala nang baterya.
Di gagalaw o magbabago, ni tuldok sa dulo
Umpisa na nang pagkaburyo, iwasan mo ito.

Antayin mo lang malapit na,pagdating ng yong Visa,
Pero wag ka munang umasa,kung DM e wala pa.
Intayin mong mag inprocess,at mgmedical received ka,
Tapos nun ay DM, Visa kasunod na.

Baka magtaka ka, may kakatok sa yong sala
Nakamotor sya at malamang, nakashoulder bag pa
Papipirmahin ka, at sisingilin ka,
Tyak na sukli;y di mo na kukunin, pagkat yon ay VISA na.

Sunod mong gagawin, kausapin si Asawa
Tiket ay ibili ka, nang sya’y makasama na
Tapos ay lipad na, magkita sa Canada
Second honeymoon ay,… siguradong tuloy na!

iamweb

Sep 5, 2014
may mga nag additional request po ba dito na di pa nirequest ng CEM ang passport nila? or majority pag nag request sila n additional docs kasabay na din request ng passport?