Star Member
Aug 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Morning Guys!

Nakakalungkot isipin na ung inaasam at pinakahihintay kong marriage certificate namen na marelease eh ang daming errors... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

imbes na mapabili tuloy ang paglakad ko ng papers matatagalan pa dahil kelangan ko munang ipacorrect ang marriage certificate namen from nso.

Anyone here na may ganitong experience or can advise me on what to do para makapg submit na din ako ng applications namen?

Please! Please! Please!

Appreciate your inputs.

God Bless

lambi_04

Star Member
Jun 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tokelownaBC said:
GCP apointment ata. PDOS walk in lang kami...
i see. is it possible just to attend PDOS even if your spouse is a former filipino citizen? TIA

lambi_04

Star Member
Jun 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jhallane said:
Morning Guys!

Nakakalungkot isipin na ung inaasam at pinakahihintay kong marriage certificate namen na marelease eh ang daming errors... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

imbes na mapabili tuloy ang paglakad ko ng papers matatagalan pa dahil kelangan ko munang ipacorrect ang marriage certificate namen from nso.

Anyone here na may ganitong experience or can advise me on what to do para makapg submit na din ako ng applications namen?

Please! Please! Please!

Appreciate your inputs.

God Bless

hi! i think you should go there and request for another copies of your marriage certificate right away. because you can't submit that along with your application, specially if there are some errors/mistakes on it. visa officers are very strict when it comes to all documents that are being submitted. if you can request for advisory of marriage as well, and include it with your application, much better. just in case they will ask of it later. good luck. God bless :)

jhallane

Star Member
Aug 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lambi_04 said:
hi! i think you should go there and request for another copies of your marriage certificate right away. because you can't submit that along with your application, specially if there are some errors/mistakes on it. visa officers are very strict when it comes to all documents that are being submitted. if you can request for advisory of marriage as well, and include it with your application, much better. just in case they will ask of it later. good luck. God bless :)
Hi lambi!

I already did that, we need to correct first the copy from the civil registry. However, they scheduled my submission of requirements on december 16 pa since madami daw nagpapa correct ng mga errors. Then sabi ko we need it asap since it is for visa application and they can do that pero parang ang dating saken maglalagay na ako sa cityhall since ipaprioritize nila ung petition ko for correction bukod pa sa 1500 na initial fee process.. Haay ang sakit talaga sa ulo. okay lang sana if it is our own fault why these things happen eh kaso ndi naman.. un ung nakakainis na part.. :( :(

lambi_04

Star Member
Jun 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jhallane said:
Hi lambi!

I already did that, we need to correct first the copy from the civil registry. However, they scheduled my submission of requirements on december 16 pa since madami daw nagpapa correct ng mga errors. Then sabi ko we need it asap since it is for visa application and they can do that pero parang ang dating saken maglalagay na ako sa cityhall since ipaprioritize nila ung petition ko for correction bukod pa sa 1500 na initial fee process.. Haay ang sakit talaga sa ulo. okay lang sana if it is our own fault why these things happen eh kaso ndi naman.. un ung nakakainis na part.. :( :(

oh my, seriously?! i know how you feel, it's not your fault but still you are suffering. in my opinion, maybe just follow whatever they told you to do. you can't do nothing anyways, because you really need the marriage certificate right? just pray and everything will be alright... :)

jhallane

Star Member
Aug 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lambi_04 said:
oh my, seriously?! i know how you feel, it's not your fault but still you are suffering. in my opinion, maybe just follow whatever they told you to do. you can't do nothing anyways, because you really need the marriage certificate right? just pray and everything will be alright... :)
Yeah! really need it so bad. Thanks lambi.. God bless you..

cancerscorpio

Star Member
Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 13, 2013
AOR Received.
July 3, 2013
File Transfer...
July 19, 2013
Med's Request
Re-med June 9, 2014
Med's Done....
May 17, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
April 2, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 14, 2014, Decision Made: July 19, 2014 Visa on Hand: July 24, 2014 Thank you Lord!
LANDED..........
July 26, 2014
jhallane said:
I feel for you. Its already hard being away from the one we love as it is without having to go through all the red tape and errors and super long processing times. Its not fair. But just pray and know that God will get you through this. God bless..

boundFORquebec

Star Member
Apr 23, 2014
Capricorn25 said:
Dito nako sa Mtl nagpabook..
Dito ako sa Montreal... =)
Hi, sis!

Kumusta? Magkanong nakuha mong ticket? When yong departure date? May nakita kc akong P55+K Mla-Hk-Tor-Mtl (Cathay at Air Canada carriers).

jhallane

Star Member
Aug 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cancerscorpio said:
I feel for you. Its already hard being away from the one we love as it is without having to go through all the red tape and errors and super long processing times. Its not fair. But just pray and know that God will get you through this. God bless..
Yeah! sobrang hirap lalo na at newly wed lang kame and before our wedding we've been to tough situation pa so parang ndi mo ma feel tlaga na may asawa ka kasi ung situation namen ngaun is parang bf/gf lang din. and yes hoping, praying and believing that Nothing is impossible to God!. Thanks cancerscorpio, God bless you more!

philson

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DECEMBER 31, 2013
File Transfer...
FEBRUARY 15, 2014
Med's Request
NOT YET
Passport Req..
JULY 9, 2014
Hi guys! :) Anyone who's schedule for medical from early this year application? Thanks! :)

boundFORquebec

Star Member
Apr 23, 2014
jhallane said:
Morning Guys!

Please! Please! Please!

Appreciate your inputs.

God Bless

sis, i-PM u! :)

lambi_04

Star Member
Jun 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jhallane said:
you're welcome jhallane :) God knows all that you've been through. although you are having difficulties right now, time will come that he will grant all that your heart is longing for. stay strong and don't lose hope. all the best :)

cancerscorpio said:
i agree. we can do this. with God's help and guidance, we will earn the happiness that we deserve :)

jhallane

Star Member
Aug 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lambi_04 said:
you're welcome jhallane :) God knows all that you've been through. although you are having difficulties right now, time will come that he will grant all that your heart is longing for. stay strong and don't lose hope. all the best :)

i agree. we can do this. with God's help and guidance, we will earn the happiness that we deserve :)
Thank you guys for all those encouraging words. Nagbibiruan nga kame ni hubby eh, sabi nya parang ayaw daw ako papuntahin ng canada or baka may kelangan pa daw akong gawin dito sa pinas kaya ganun.. But I know how GOD is awesome granting our deepest desires of our hearts. And we deserve all to be happy and be with someone that we love..

God Bless guys. Super Thank you!

Capricorn25

Star Member
Oct 30, 2013
boundFORquebec said:
Hi, sis!

Kumusta? Magkanong nakuha mong ticket? When yong departure date? May nakita kc akong P55+K Mla-Hk-Tor-Mtl (Cathay at Air Canada carriers).
Hello! Ang nakuha naming ticket is for Aug. 4. Mla-Vancouver, Vancouver-Mtl. Philippine airlines na pinili namin.. Almost 1500$ ang nakuha namin.. Kelan ang alis mo?

rosycheekzz

Star Member
Jan 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 18, 2014 Rceivd July 22, 2014 in CPC MISS.,ON
AOR Received.
Sept 09, 2014 AOR 2 Sept 24, 2014
File Transfer...
Sept 17, 2014
Med's Done....
June 20, 2014
Passport Req..
april 29,2014 in process april 22, 2014
gennie_M said:
hi sis. naku pano kya yun, nilagay namin yung mother's maiden name nya kasi yun ang sinabi sa city hall nung nagfifill up kami. Panu kya yun, bka magkaproblema kami dahil hindi magtatally yung name nya sa passport nya at sa marriage cert. Bka magkaproblema kami sa immigration application namin.

Hi gennie. Sorry now lang ako nka respond. Hindi naman siguro yan magiging problem kasi unang una dito naman sa pinas ginanap ang wedding nio. Kinikilala naman kasi sa Philippines yung maiden name ng mother as middle name ng anak. And tama yung sinabi ni boundforquebec na magrereflect naman yung name ng mom nia sa birth cert nia. At yan din naman ang rule sa philippines. If they identify that as a problem then i explain mo na lang. I am sure naman na na encounter na nila yung case na ganito sa dami ng filipina-canadian relationship. :)