Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 08, 2013
Med's Done....
July 10, 2013
Passport Req..
May 08, 2014/ May 16, 2014 sent/ ecas in process July 03, 2014 / medical furtherance date oct 2014/ decision made dec 17 2014.
VISA ISSUED...
Visa received January 12,2015
Nagpamedical po husband ko nung July 10, 2013... Kaya kaeexpire lang ng medical nya. Taz sabi nila nagsend cla ng letter nung September 10 regarding medical furtherance, e wala naman kaming nareceive eh kaya we thought visa na lng tlaga kulang kasi nag PPR na siya nung may 08, 2013 tapos sa ecas "in process" na din kami last july 3. Any idea po what's going on with our application? Thanks in advance.

PORTRAIT101

Jul 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 08, 2013
Med's Done....
July 10, 2013
Passport Req..
May 08, 2014/ May 16, 2014 sent/ ecas in process July 03, 2014 / medical furtherance date oct 2014/ decision made dec 17 2014.
VISA ISSUED...
Pano po ba maglagay ng timeline below the username? Sensya na po newbie lng. Hehe... but i've been following this forum for quite a while now, nkikiupdate din. Hihi.

lambi_04

Star Member
Jun 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PORTRAIT101 said:
Hi! Help naman po. My husband in the Philippines received this email yesterday. Sobrang nagwoworry tuloy kami kasi baka madelay pa ung visa. Nag PPR sya nung may 08 taz sinend namin may 15. Akala namin this week na ung visa kasi magttwo months na sakanila passport taz ganito pala marereceived namin. Huhu. Does it mean he will be undergoing remed?

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act establishes that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.

On 08 September 2013, we sent you a letter requesting the following documents which are required to continue the processing of your application:

Completion of your medical furtherance. If you have completed medical examination, please provide our office with the following information: date of examination, name of the Panel Physician and date treatment was completed and date results were forwarded to our office.

These documentation/information are reasonably required to complete the assessment of your application. As we have not yet received the information and/or documents above, we are sending you this final request. If we have not received a response from you WITHIN THIRTY DAYS (30 DAYS) of the date of this letter, a final review of your application will be completed based on the information available on file. Please note that this may result in a refusal of your application.
Only original documents or, when unavailable, certified documents are acceptable. The file number noted above must be included on all correspondence with this office.

hi :) did he had upfront medical or he waited instructions from CEM? what does it says in your ECAS? from what i understand in their email they did not received his medical results. you have to call the clinic where he took his medical and talk to the panel physician. they should be the one who sent the results to them

good luck and all the best. God bless :)

arleneo1arlene

Jul 9, 2014
ontario,ca
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-October 2014
AOR Received.
22 - NOVEMBER 2014
File Transfer...
26-NOVEMBER 2014
Med's Done....
20-AUGUST 2014
Passport Req..
21- JANUARY 2015
hi may ask regarding for the salutatory of common law ? because since dec.2012 weve been in a common law i declare him in CRA, And then this past april 2014 weve been married outside canada. do i need to declare him on sponsorship that weve been coMmon law since dec 2012 up to march 2014 and but now we are married?. i laready change my status in CRA.thankyou in advance because i was confused.. godbless Smiley

PORTRAIT101

Jul 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 08, 2013
Med's Done....
July 10, 2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
lambi_04 said:
hi :) did he had upfront medical or he waited instructions from CEM? what does it says in your ECAS? from what i understand in their email they did not received his medical results. you have to call the clinic where he took his medical and talk to the panel physician. they should be the one who sent the results to them

good luck and all the best. God bless :)
Hi. He submitted the medical completion form along with all the documents needed. Akala namin visa nalng tlga hnihintay kc nung may 8 nag PPR na plus madaming hningi na addtional documents. E di sna ksma na yun sa hningi nla hndi ung hnintay pa ung 11months. Kakafrustrate lng tlaga. Taz wla naman clang cnend na email bout sa medical furtherance na un. Kinontak na din nya ung doctor kaso wla daw clang file kc hnihingi nla ung code dun sa medical completion form. Wala naman kming copy kc nsa immigration un ngaun lht ng documets. Btw, thanks sa reply. Appreciated much!

PORTRAIT101

Jul 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 08, 2013
Med's Done....
July 10, 2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
PORTRAIT101 said:
Hi. He submitted the medical completion form along with all the documents needed. Akala namin visa nalng tlga hnihintay kc nung may 8 nag PPR na plus madaming hningi na addtional documents. E di sna ksma na yun sa hningi nla hndi ung hnintay pa ung 11months. Kakafrustrate lng tlaga. Taz wla naman clang cnend na email bout sa medical furtherance na un. Kinontak na din nya ung doctor kaso wla daw clang file kc hnihingi nla ung code dun sa medical completion form. Wala naman kming copy kc nsa immigration un ngaun lht ng documets. Btw, thanks sa reply. Appreciated much!
Oh BTW, in process na ung ecas dun sa PR application nya last july 3 lang. I don't think nagsend cla ng email about medical furtherance kc wla kming nareceive talaga. What's the best thing to do po? Tnx

PORTRAIT101

Jul 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 08, 2013
Med's Done....
July 10, 2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Sa tingin nyo po nagsend cla ng letter requesting for medical furtherance? Or wla tlg clang nareceive na medical results from the panel physician? Mukhang imposible din na wla. Or bka strategy nla un para mag remed ung hubby ko? Hehe. Kc expired na medical nya nung july 10,2013. Hayst! Ung passport nya pa naman sept 24 na din expiration. Hay buhay! Laslas pulso, ngatngat alambre na lng cguro. Hahaha

trewmenn

Champion Member
May 23, 2012
pinas
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Nov-2013
AOR Received.
10-Dec-2013
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2013
Med's Done....
04-Sept-2013
Passport Req..
16-June-2014: In Process July 10, 2014-submit passport and docs July 15, 2014 by SG beronia
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2015 DM-04-Aug-2014
LANDED..........
4-Sept-2014 Going to Calgary
crcruz02 said:
Finally, after a long wait... Visa On Hand napo. May 2013 applicant.
May tanong lng po ako.
kc ung visa ng baby ko, hindi kasama ung middle name nya
for example Mendoza, Beatriz Maybelle. lng ang ng appear
ung Middle name nya na Ruiz ay wala sa visa at corp.
ok lng po ba iyon?
Naalala korin kc nung ng fill up ako sa application. diko sinama ung middle name nya na ruiz.
Thank you po
congrats natapos din ang MAY.. si haziku kaya??

lambi_04

Star Member
Jun 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PORTRAIT101 said:
you're welcome. you should have kept all photo copies of all the documents you have sent them with your application. i think there's a MEI number when he did his medical. can't they check by his name on their file?

PORTRAIT101 said:
Sa tingin nyo po nagsend cla ng letter requesting for medical furtherance? Or wla tlg clang nareceive na medical results from the panel physician? Mukhang imposible din na wla. Or bka strategy nla un para mag remed ung hubby ko? Hehe. Kc expired na medical nya nung july 10,2013. Hayst! Ung passport nya pa naman sept 24 na din expiration. Hay buhay! Laslas pulso, ngatngat alambre na lng cguro. Hahaha

don't lose hope. maybe they sent a letter to your husband but got lost because of wrong address or something. what you can do is email/call CEM or CIC. tell them you really did not received any letter regarding medical furtherance. and then asked them if they can send you again a request letter or IMM 1017 so you can show it to the DMP. about the passport, i think your husband should renew it now. because for sure they will ask that sooner or later when the medical issue is resolved...

lambi_04

Star Member
Jun 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arleneo1arlene said:
hi may ask regarding for the salutatory of common law ? because since dec.2012 weve been in a common law i declare him in CRA, And then this past april 2014 weve been married outside canada. do i need to declare him on sponsorship that weve been coMmon law since dec 2012 up to march 2014 and but now we are married?. i laready change my status in CRA.thankyou in advance because i was confused.. godbless Smiley
for me, i think you must tell them so it won't cause any problem with your application. you can put the date when you first met on the question about when did you meet each other. and then you can attached a separate paper for the details of your relationship...

PORTRAIT101

Jul 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 08, 2013
Med's Done....
July 10, 2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Do u know the official email address and telephone number ng cem? We want to contact them regarding the medical furtherance...that we haven't received anything about that. Thanks guys. God bless!

jazmine eisha

Feb 26, 2014
PPR na po kme ng baby ko..:) nag email na po ang embassy, need ko po kumuha ng PC sa SG. ask ko lng po sana dun sa mga kumuha ng PC sa SG. ok lng po ba na gamitin ko pa dn po ung kinuha kong fingerprints sa headquarters eh nung last OCT 2013 pa po.. thanks po..

aleish12

May 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/07/2013
AOR Received.
07/08/2013
File Transfer...
21/08/2013
Med's Request
24/04/2014
Med's Done....
03/05/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
23/04/2014
VISA ISSUED...
received 22/07/2014
LANDED..........
16/03/2015
jazmine eisha said:
PPR na po kme ng baby ko..:) nag email na po ang embassy, need ko po kumuha ng PC sa SG. ask ko lng po sana dun sa mga kumuha ng PC sa SG. ok lng po ba na gamitin ko pa dn po ung kinuha kong fingerprints sa headquarters eh nung last OCT 2013 pa po.. thanks po..

Hi po, anong fingerprint po yan ung para sa PC ng singapore or for NBI. Ang alam ko po kc ung fingerprinting para sa PC Singapore ay sa machine ginagawa bale computerized sya.
Try mo po tumawag baka pede naman magtanong.

lambi_04

Star Member
Jun 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PORTRAIT101 said:
Do u know the official email address and telephone number ng cem? We want to contact them regarding the medical furtherance...that we haven't received anything about that. Thanks guys. God bless!
how about the email address they used asking for passport and other documents? it should be indicated there...