26-Nov-2013
AOR Received.
10-Dec-2013
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2013
Med's Done....
04-Sept-2013
Passport Req..
16-June-2014: In Process July 10, 2014-submit passport and docs July 15, 2014 by SG beronia
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2015 DM-04-Aug-2014
LANDED..........
4-Sept-2014 Going to Calgary
blakelc said:
My husband got his visa today! I'm in shock. He could be in Canada within two weeks! ;D ;D
visa validty?? congrats

jazmine

Star Member
Jun 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2013
AOR Received.
27-05-2013
File Transfer...
13-06-2013
Med's Done....
29-01-2013
Passport Req..
27-02-2014
charmgurl17 said:
Hi. I have been monitoring this forum for past 14 months and 2 weeks to be exact. i am also like you who applied under Spousal Family Class. I got my visa just today June 27. And I am very thankful to this forum because all your information were all useful and brought comfort during worry times. i visited my Filipino -PR spouse thrice in Vancouver, every year for a month, from 2011 up to last year. Yes, we are in same sex marriage.

I was an April applicant, but when I researched that my passport request date were likes of May applicants, I intentionally followed the May ones. I was sponsored by my spouse and I have a dependent child, obviously my spouse is not her biological father. We availed an immigration lawyer since my daughter cannot provide a NON ACCOMPANYING PARENT form, instead what we did is a DECLARATION with an attachment of a court order based on the settlement agreement between me and the biological father.

I felt that I must give back all the helpful stories you have provided. Most importantly to JAZMINE, since we have the same timeline from the PASSPORT REQUEST to DM date ( though I came after her June 24) Sorry Jazmine, I did not intend to stalk you but thank you for tirelessly updating everybody the movement in your papers. When you said you were DM , I decided to open my ECAS too, hoping at least I would see an IN PROCESS status for a change, but instead I found a DECISION MADE status :) from APPLICATION RECEIVED to DECISION MADE status , no IN PROCESS.

The feeling of relief today when I got my visa was heaven! its true, ALL THINGS SHALL PASS. And like this journey of waiting, this will also come to its finish line whether we like it or not, prepared or unprepared :)

Thank you everyone, and for those who are still waiting, I understand the worries, but again this too will come to an end one day.

More Power to everyone and God bless us all!

i
Yeheeey!!!!! Congrats!!! No worries!!! Buti kpa visa rcvd na ako wala pdn haha pwde ko ba ask san place mo? Bacoor lang ako wala pdn ako visa waaah

shadyAn26

Star Member
Nov 3, 2013
Zamboanga
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
AOR Received.
June 2013
File Transfer...
June 10, 2013
Med's Done....
JANUARY 25,2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
March 05,2014,, (PPR and Remed)
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS-IN PROCESS 06-21-14 DM- 06-23-2014
LANDED..........
JULY
blakelc said:
My husband got his visa today! I'm in shock. He could be in Canada within two weeks! ;D ;D
congrats blakelc!!! may i know where his visa was delivered? We got DM on the same day, hope mine will be delivered tomorrow huhuhu..

lynnie24

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Vegreville Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 Sept. 2013
Doc's Request.
29, Oct. 2014
AOR Received.
03 October 2013
File Transfer...
21 October 2013
Med's Request
REMED 17 Nov. 2014
Med's Done....
12 August 2013,
Passport Req..
29, Oct. 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18, December 2014
LANDED..........
3, February 2015
blakelc said:

Congrats! sana mahawaan kami sa mga nag ka visa na... ;) God Bless us all!

shadyAn26

Star Member
Nov 3, 2013
Zamboanga
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
AOR Received.
June 2013
File Transfer...
June 10, 2013
Med's Done....
JANUARY 25,2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
JULY
jazmine said:
Yeheeey!!!!! Congrats!!! No worries!!! Buti kpa visa rcvd na ako wala pdn haha pwde ko ba ask san place mo? Bacoor lang ako wala pdn ako visa waaah
ako nga sis wala pa yung sakin,, malamang bukas marereceive mo na visa mo.. dhl delivers on saturdays.

blakelc

Feb 20, 2014
shadyAn26 said:
congrats blakelc!!! may i know where his visa was delivered? We got DM on the same day, hope mine will be delivered tomorrow huhuhu..
He is in La Union. The validity is for one year as far as he understands. That seems unusual based on others' experience here. He had to do a remed so maybe that's why. But he hopes to travel on July 9.

jazmine

Star Member
Jun 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2013
AOR Received.
27-05-2013
File Transfer...
13-06-2013
Med's Done....
29-01-2013
Passport Req..
27-02-2014
blakelc said:
Congrats!!!! San place ng husband mo? Wala pa visa ko bka mlpit kasi sya kaya nauna hehe

trewmenn

Champion Member
May 23, 2012
pinas
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Nov-2013
AOR Received.
10-Dec-2013
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2013
Med's Done....
04-Sept-2013
Passport Req..
16-June-2014: In Process July 10, 2014-submit passport and docs July 15, 2014 by SG beronia
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2015 DM-04-Aug-2014
LANDED..........
4-Sept-2014 Going to Calgary
charmgurl17 said:
Hi. I have been monitoring this forum for past 14 months and 2 weeks to be exact. i am also like you who applied under Spousal Family Class. I got my visa just today June 27. And I am very thankful to this forum because all your information were all useful and brought comfort during worry times. i visited my Filipino -PR spouse thrice in Vancouver, every year for a month, from 2011 up to last year. Yes, we are in same sex marriage.

I was an April applicant, but when I researched that my passport request date were likes of May applicants, I intentionally followed the May ones. I was sponsored by my spouse and I have a dependent child, obviously my spouse is not her biological father. We availed an immigration lawyer since my daughter cannot provide a NON ACCOMPANYING PARENT form, instead what we did is a DECLARATION with an attachment of a court order based on the settlement agreement between me and the biological father.

I felt that I must give back all the helpful stories you have provided. Most importantly to JAZMINE, since we have the same timeline from the PASSPORT REQUEST to DM date ( though I came after her June 24) Sorry Jazmine, I did not intend to stalk you but thank you for tirelessly updating everybody the movement in your papers. When you said you were DM , I decided to open my ECAS too, hoping at least I would see an IN PROCESS status for a change, but instead I found a DECISION MADE status :) from APPLICATION RECEIVED to DECISION MADE status , no IN PROCESS.

The feeling of relief today when I got my visa was heaven! its true, ALL THINGS SHALL PASS. And like this journey of waiting, this will also come to its finish line whether we like it or not, prepared or unprepared :)

Thank you everyone, and for those who are still waiting, I understand the worries, but again this too will come to an end one day.

i
congrats after all the hardships

jazmine

Star Member
Jun 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2013
AOR Received.
27-05-2013
File Transfer...
13-06-2013
Med's Done....
29-01-2013
Passport Req..
27-02-2014
shadyAn26 said:
ako nga sis wala pa yung sakin,, malamang bukas marereceive mo na visa mo.. dhl delivers on saturdays.
Balitaan mko sis ha kung dmting sayo kinakabahan ako e my ticket nko eh sna dmting kundi mkakalbo ako ng asawa ko pg ngbyad pa sya ng pg move ng date lol

jazmine

Star Member
Jun 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2013
AOR Received.
27-05-2013
File Transfer...
13-06-2013
Med's Done....
29-01-2013
Passport Req..
27-02-2014
blakelc said:
He is in La Union. The validity is for one year as far as he understands. That seems unusual based on others' experience here. He had to do a remed so maybe that's why. But he hopes to travel on July 9.
Dm pa sya june 23 din? Dhl ng dliver? Sorry ha mdmi tanong. Hehe

shadyAn26

Star Member
Nov 3, 2013
Zamboanga
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
AOR Received.
June 2013
File Transfer...
June 10, 2013
Med's Done....
JANUARY 25,2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
JULY
jazmine said:
Balitaan mko sis ha kung dmting sayo kinakabahan ako e my ticket nko eh sna dmting kundi mkakalbo ako ng asawa ko pg ngbyad pa sya ng pg move ng date lol

haha,, dadating yun sis,, buti k pa nga nagbook na ng ticket.. ahm saan pala idedeliver visa mo? sakn kc zamboanga pa kaya siguradong mauuna k p skn.

kelan flight mo?

jazmine

Star Member
Jun 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2013
AOR Received.
27-05-2013
File Transfer...
13-06-2013
Med's Done....
29-01-2013
Passport Req..
27-02-2014
shadyAn26 said:
haha,, dadating yun sis,, buti k pa nga nagbook na ng ticket.. ahm saan pala idedeliver visa mo? sakn kc zamboanga pa kaya siguradong mauuna k p skn.

kelan flight mo?
Bacoor cavite ako sis. Inaantay ko lang tlga visa ko hehe july 7 sis. Hehe

Gen02

Jun 24, 2014
Trewmenn eto time line ko december me check mo nlang s spread sheet salamat ,,, ask ko lng red passport b tlga kailngan ibigay kc maroon passport ko bka d me umabot s s date n binigay nila n kailangan ko ma provide.. Slahat ng nag ppr anong passport na send nio s cem pls help

Tiniful

Nov 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 6, 2013
AOR Received.
July 2014
File Transfer...
July 9, 2013
Med's Request
Mach 5, 2014
Med's Done....
April 3, 2014
Passport Req..
March 6, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 20, 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
blakelc said:

congratz to you guyz! :) Did your husband received any mails or calls from the embassy for his visa to be delivered?

boundFORquebec

Star Member
Apr 23, 2014
charmgurl17 said:

i
congrats, charmgurl!..i bet you're in seventh heaven when you received your visa eh!. thanks for sharing your story!..it gives everyone, who is still waiting, some extra dose of hope!.. :):):)