SPOUSE / FAMILY CLASS timeline MANILA Visa Office PHILIPPINES

comarxx

Jan 12, 2012
Manila
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abscott said:
What do you mean po ng gaano kalaki dala mo pera you mean they will ask you that and how much po ba need natin iprepare for that?
Dont worry provincial nominee & sw1 lang po need mag prepare ng money(show money). Tinatanong lang po kung gaano kalaki pera kasi kapag 10k or more dollars ang dala mo need mo magpakita ng form na galing sa bsp.

GrcEm

Mar 9, 2013
Sa mga nag ssponsor po. When you guys submitted your application to sponsor along with the sponsored person's application of PR and the rest.. Did you guys separate envelope his/her stuff from yours? And did you also indicate the Canadian Embassy address in Manila on his/her envelope? I'm worried about mine because I didn't. I had a big enough envelope to fit mine and my husband and only wrote Sponsor and my name on mine and Sponsored and his name on his :( I hope that was ok.

franc_jon

Mar 8, 2013
Valenzuela City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
appleguy10 said:
pagdating mo sa immigration, mostly ang tanong nila ung address sa canada, name ng sponsor, even the contact number :)
Ako sa akin wala naman tanong ang immigration officer sa Vancouver at nagbiro pa sya masiyahin sya mabait matapat ka don wala ka na problem dumating ako dito sa Winnipeg ng May 28, 2013 ng madaling araw kaya yon sa Vancouver pa lang ang unang port of entry mo smile ka lang at wag kang kakabahan tiyak pipirmahan lang ng Immigration officer ang paper mo at wala na hihingiin sayo tapos ka na agad yon isang kasabay ko dami pa hiningi sa kanya tinanung pa yon phone number at address ng nag sponsor sa kanya at hiningi pa mga list ng dala nya sa akin wala na ang sabi lang nya welcome to canada hehehehe be nice lang sa kanila. Yan yon na experience ko pagpasok ko ng canada.

comarxx

Jan 12, 2012
Manila
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
appleguy10 said:
pagdating mo sa immigration, mostly ang tanong nila ung address sa canada, name ng sponsor, even the contact number :)

Yeah, correct! This is the standard procedure. Need nila ng address to send pr card. :)

bienncorey

Jul 2, 2012
Cebu
Category........
Visa Office......
CE-MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 4, 2013 (May 9, 2013 CIC received file)
AOR Received.
June 3, 2013
File Transfer...
June 3, 2013 (received by CEM June 11, 2013)
Med's Done....
April 1,2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
November 12, 2013 (Nov 16 '13 sent pp, Nov 18 '13 CEM received as per tracking)
VISA ISSUED...
MARCH 20,2014 ---- DM: March 23,2014
LANDED..........
APRIL 3, 2014
Hi guys! Hubby received an email from cic this morning saying his eligible to sponsor us! Yeyyy happy much!
App received 5/9/13
SA 6/3/13 :D :D :) :)
Waiting game na hehehehe

sheliez

Nov 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11.Oct.2012
AOR Received.
SA dated 15.Nov.12 (received 22.Nov.2012)
Med's Done....
24.Sept.2012
morning guys!

meron ba dito nagwork dati sa taiwan?
na hiningan ng police clearance..

pwde ko po ba malaman paano po kayo nakakuha?

salamat ng marami!

Steph C

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 30 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
File Transfer...
Sep 27 2012
Med's Request
April 15 2013 (re-med)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 18 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 22 2013
LANDED..........
June 6 2013
bienncorey said:
Hi guys! Hubby received an email from cic this morning saying his eligible to sponsor us! Yeyyy happy much!
App received 5/9/13
SA 6/3/13 :D :D :) :)
Waiting game na hehehehe
Congrats!

Irisgirl

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
Hello guys! New to this forum. Anybody here processing for a dependent child only? My daughter is 2 y/o... Im a PR card holder but is staying here with her until her visa comes. Problem is i need to be back to canada by sept since me and my hubby landed in canada on sept 2010... My time out is almost up and i dont have the heart to leave my child after waiting to ne parents for 8 yrs...

Here's my timeline
Application for sponsorship and PR received : dec 4, 2012
Medical results received

Sposorship approval : jan 11, 2013
Documents forwarded to manila office

Up to now the status is application received for the PR side!!!

The waiting is stressing me out!!! ??? ??? :(

scos

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2012-08-01
AOR Received.
2012-10-16
Med's Request
2013-05-02
Med's Done....
2013-05-07
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
2013-05-02, In-Process: 2013-06-04, Decision Made: 2013-07-25
VISA ISSUED...
2013-07-30
LANDED..........
2013-08-18
Irisgirl said:
Hello guys! New to this forum. Anybody here processing for a dependent child only? My daughter is 2 y/o... Im a PR card holder but is staying here with her until her visa comes. Problem is i need to be back to canada by sept since me and my hubby landed in canada on sept 2010... My time out is almost up and i dont have the heart to leave my child after waiting to ne parents for 8 yrs...

Here's my timeline
Application for sponsorship and PR received : dec 4, 2012
Medical results received

Sposorship approval : jan 11, 2013
Documents forwarded to manila office

Up to now the status is application received for the PR side!!!

The waiting is stressing me out!!! ??? ??? :(
Only 2 people sponsoring just a child on the spreadsheet. One from May last year, the other from September. Looks like both are still in process. The link to the sheet is in my signature if you want to have a look. If you want to be added you can either add it yourself or include the info here (need other things like date of medical and the city or province, you will see when you see the sheet). Keep in mind the sheet is only as up to date as the updates the people provide.

Irisgirl

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
scos said:
Only 2 people sponsoring just a child on the spreadsheet. One from May last year, the other from September. Looks like both are still in process. The link to the sheet is in my signature if you want to have a look. If you want to be added you can either add it yourself or include the info here (need other things like date of medical and the city or province, you will see when you see the sheet). Keep in mind the sheet is only as up to date as the updates the people provide.
Thank you for the info... Hopefully i can get some good news..

veeyay

Mar 15, 2013
sheliez said:
morning guys!

meron ba dito nagwork dati sa taiwan?
na hiningan ng police clearance..

pwde ko po ba malaman paano po kayo nakakuha?

salamat ng marami!
hi

mas madali kung may kakilala ka pa na nagwowork sa taiwan, makisuyo ka nlng, requirements nila passport copy and authorization letter, may fees din not sure kung how much, one week bago makuha.

rocris

May 26, 2012
Do we get an email from CEm for visa issuance or we just wait for mr DHL to deliver them? It's been 2 wks since we submitted ppt ecas hasn't change either. application received still.thanks

dj88

Nov 15, 2012
philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 16 2012
AOR Received.
July 27 2012
VISA ISSUED...
January2013
LANDED..........
March 2013
rocris said:
Do we get an email from CEm for visa issuance or we just wait for mr DHL to deliver them? It's been 2 wks since we submitted ppt ecas hasn't change either. application received still.thanks
hello po..dpendi yan,,may iba dumating nlang visa nla wla pang change ang status sa ecas or (dm)may iba nman na nag dm na sa ecas a few days kakatok si mr,dhl...

comarxx

Jan 12, 2012
Manila
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rocris said:
Yes depende po lahat from 1 day to 3 months or more.. Antay-antay ka lang po konti pa.. :)

Oy dj! Kamusta ka naman dyan? :D