Jul 2, 2012
Cebu
Category........
Visa Office......
CE-MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 4, 2013 (May 9, 2013 CIC received file)
AOR Received.
June 3, 2013
File Transfer...
June 3, 2013 (received by CEM June 11, 2013)
Med's Done....
April 1,2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
November 12, 2013 (Nov 16 '13 sent pp, Nov 18 '13 CEM received as per tracking)
VISA ISSUED...
MARCH 20,2014 ---- DM: March 23,2014
LANDED..........
APRIL 3, 2014
ilovekj said:
Ikr! :( parang anything can happen.. si hubby kasi pinagsusubmit agad ako once makuha ko na daw un NSO Marriage Cert.
Eh sabi sakin this week daw makukuha un papers so ayun.. medyo nagugulugan tuloy ako pano aausin un mga chatlogs and call logs..

Sis can i ask ano mga nasubmit mo po?

HELLO SIS! MGA 2 MONTHS KO NATAPOS LAHAT LAHAT NG DOCS BEFORE NAG SUBMIT SIS..

ABOUT OUR RELATIONSHIP ITO YUNG MGA SINUBMIT KO...
-SKYPE CHAT LOGS AND SCREEN SHOTS NAMIN SINCE WE STARTED GETTING TO KNOW EACH OTHER UNTIL PRESENT, EMAILS NYA AT NG MOM NYA SA AKIN, FACEBOOK CONVERSATIONS,FLIGHT AND HOTEL ITINERARIES NAMIN, RECEIPTS FROM HOTEL, BOARDING PASSES, PHOTOCOPY NG ENTRY/EXIT STAMPS NG MGA VISITS NYA DITO SA PHILS, PHOTOS NAMIN TOGETHER FROM EACH VISIT (W/ FAMILY & FRIENDS), PICS NG MGA TRIPS NAMIN TOGETHER, WEDDING DOCUMENTS LIKE CONTRACT FROM THE PLANNER, CATERING RECEIPTS, INVITATION CARD, ETC..WEDDING PHOTOS, HONEYMOON PHOTOS, RECEIPTS NG MGA GIFTS NYA SA'KIN, LITTLE NOTE, ETC.. BASTA YUNG MGA PROOFS SA RELATIONSHIP NINYO..KAHIT ANO BASTA ALAM MONG MAKAKATULONG..

IMPORTANT DOCS..
-NSO BC, NSO MC, AOM, NBI (VISA CANADA), BAPTISMAL CERTIFICATE, PHOTO COPY NG CFO CERTIFICATE, PHOTOCOPY OF PASSPORT UNDER MARRIED NAME, PROOF NG MEDICAL EXAMINATION, 9PCS IMMIGRATION PHOTOS, AT XEMPRE YUNG MGA FORMS SIS... :)

lizel

Star Member
Nov 26, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 09, 2013
AOR Received.
January 26, 2013
Med's Done....
December 12, 2012
Passport Req..
JULY 2013
VISA ISSUED...
JAN 2014
LANDED..........
MAY 2013
May bibiyahe po ba dito pa canada sa Tuesday night may15 na bali? Please let me know po. Biyahe ko po baka po may kasabay ako pinoy. Thanks

rumpelstiltskin

Oct 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2012
File Transfer...
01-11-2012
Med's Request
14-10-2012
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Passport Req..
09-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2013
Maddants said:
congrats on your ppr
Salamat po! ;D

Sa mga nakatanggap ng PPR na me kasamang request for payment receipt for Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF), pwede daw magbayad online. Just make sure you send a copy to both CPC-M (CPCM-EXTCOM at cic.gc.ca) and to CIC-Manila.

Sa mga hindi pa nakakatanggap ng PPR, maigi daw pong siguraduhin nyong bayad na kayo ng RPRF as early as possible, para mas madali processing ng application nyo. Sabi nila, baka madelay ng up to eight weeks pag di pa kayo bayad ng RPRF.

KaZeKaGe

Jun 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2012
File Transfer...
15-10-2012
Med's Done....
29-07-2012
Hi Guys! Gaano ba katagal bago maibalik yung passport? Inabot na kami ng due date kahapon ng ticket reservation wala pa din passport. Nung April 29 nag DM sa e-CAS tapos hanggang ngaun wala pang passport. Need kasi ng ticketing agency ang passport na may visa bago nila maibook yung flight. Nakavacation din ako ngayon sa pinas kaya gusto kong kasama ko na pabalik wife ko. Nakalagay sa PPR letter nya na dapat umalis na sya before June 21. Target date sana namin this May 24 pero so far wala pang passport na dumarating. As I've said yung booking namin na nakalagay sa booking cert void na kasi dapat bilhin before May 9. We dropped by DHL today pero di raw nila alam kung may paparating na visa galing CEM dahil sila lang daw (CEM) and nakakaalam.

comarxx

Jan 12, 2012
Manila
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rumpelstiltskin said:
I also received my PPR today. :)

Question -- pwede bang online ako magabayad ng RPFP? The link that they gave me (www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp) seems to indicate that I have to send the RPFP payment to the CIC-Manila (dahil outland applicant ako).

Patulong naman please. Salamat!
Yup, okay lang online. Just click on the link.

comarxx

Jan 12, 2012
Manila
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrs_d said:
hi all...

Does Manila Visa Office contact the person being sponsored by mail or email when they are requesting to submit the passport???
Pag nag indicate ka po ng email add sa application by email/snail mail kung hindi ka naman nag indicate ng email by snail mail. Hth! :)

Eric Mazda

May 5, 2013
comarxx said:
Oh, okay. Thats a long time for cem/cic to receive your childrens medical report. Maybe you should check with the clinic the exact date when they sent it. But for whats it worth we have almost te same content of email when we inquire to cem about my meds last march 7 or 8.
Hi Comarxx, I sent their medical(first) together with their application here in Canada January 2012, received DM right away Feb 2012 and sent to Canadian Embassy Mla. March 2012, they request for additional req'ts.
June 2012 Passport request,
August 2012 passport sent sent (strong typhoon in the Phils) - I assumed that they will receive the Passport w/ visa on October 2012 but didn't hear anything from the CEM until I follow up on
January 2013, 1 year anniversary of the application which under their time line for sponsoring dependents less than a year.
March 2013 (2nd week)they emailed me here in Canada, a request- update family information, NBI for the eldest and Re-medical done in St Lukes March 19 and 20. my kids had this form IMM 1017E(came from CEM) to be signed by the St Lukes practitioner but since it is a re-medical, they were told it is alright not to sign and they will be the one to forward the medical report to the CEM.

I'm expecting end of April there is the result of waiting for so long... nothing!!!
May 2013, I followed up, there you go they are asking again Date of initial medical examinations
· Date of initial medical examinations
· Name of Designated Medical Examiner/Panel Physician
· Date treatment was completed for your dependents
· Date results were forwarded to our office... see the previous email.
I gave them the details right after this.
Ang kuleeeeet nila... tinatawanan ko na lang ang inis ko. lol! Goodluck sa iyo. hope to see your family here. where are you from?

comarxx

Jan 12, 2012
Manila
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Eric Mazda said:
Hi Comarxx, I sent their medical(first) together with their application here in Canada January 2012, received DM right away Feb 2012 and sent to Canadian Embassy Mla. March 2012, they request for additional req'ts.
June 2012 Passport request,
August 2012 passport sent sent (strong typhoon in the Phils) - I assumed that they will receive the Passport w/ visa on October 2012 but didn't hear anything from the CEM until I follow up on
January 2013, 1 year anniversary of the application which under their time line for sponsoring dependents less than a year.
March 2013 (2nd week)they emailed me here in Canada, a request- update family information, NBI for the eldest and Re-medical done in St Lukes March 19 and 20. my kids had this form IMM 1017E(came from CEM) to be signed by the St Lukes practitioner but since it is a re-medical, they were told it is alright not to sign and they will be the one to forward the medical report to the CEM.

I'm expecting end of April there is the result of waiting for so long... nothing!!!
May 2013, I followed up, there you go they are asking again Date of initial medical examinations
· Date of initial medical examinations
· Name of Designated Medical Examiner/Panel Physician
· Date treatment was completed for your dependents
· Date results were forwarded to our office... see the previous email.
I gave them the details right after this.
Ang kuleeeeet nila... tinatawanan ko na lang ang inis ko. lol! Goodluck sa iyo. hope to see your family here. where are you from?
Bro kelan na forward ng st. Lukes medical ng anak mo? Bakit kaya until now wala parin.. San st. Lukes ka pala nag pa medical? Sa bulaca ako pero may bahay na kame dito sa caloocan. Bound ako burlington ontario.

comarxx

Jan 12, 2012
Manila
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gumai said:
Hello po question lang, ano address nio pala pinadala ung PPR? heheheh just want to ensure if eto nga
Visa Section
Level 6, Tower 2, RCBC Plaza
6819 Ayala Avenue
Makati

Also, pede ba idrop by na lang sa RCBC?

thanks everyone and God bless us all
Yes po pwede pa courrier padala sa cem pwede rin naman ihulog sa dropbox ng cem. By the way i did drop my pp & other docs via their dropbox. Sabi nung marines na nakausap ko dun everyday kinukuha yun laman ng dropbox at hinahatid sa cem.

franc_jon

Mar 8, 2013
Valenzuela City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sheliez said:
Congrats bro! Ano po timeline nyo? thanks...
Hi my timeline:

We received your application for permanent residence on July 23, 2012.

We started processing your application on April 8, 2013.

Medical results have been received.

PPR April 23, 2013

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision. May 06, 2013

Visa Received via DHL May 09, 2013

Thanks God makakasama ko na wife ko ;)

dj88

Nov 15, 2012
philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 16 2012
AOR Received.
July 27 2012
VISA ISSUED...
January2013
LANDED..........
March 2013
hello!! ;),,ppr na po ako today......
timeline;
august 2012 applied,sponsor approved october 22,ppr may 10,,,,medical expire july 12

computerangel

Aug 30, 2012
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCtober 10, 2012
AOR Received.
November 14,2012
File Transfer...
Nov.26,2012
Med's Done....
sept. 14,2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 17,2013
VISA ISSUED...
july 02, 2013
LANDED..........
july 17, 2013
dj88 said:
hello!! ;),,ppr na po ako today......
timeline;
august 2012 applied,sponsor approved october 22,ppr may 10,,,,medical expire july 12
congrats dj88 happy for you. Hopefully im next :) :) :)

dj88

Nov 15, 2012
philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 16 2012
AOR Received.
July 27 2012
VISA ISSUED...
January2013
LANDED..........
March 2013
computerangel said:
congrats dj88 happy for you. Hopefully im next :) :) :)
malapit narin kayo nyan sis at sa ibang naghihintay,,hinihining nla sa akin passport.booking cert,at two recent photos na may siz na nka lagay...

computerangel

Aug 30, 2012
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCtober 10, 2012
AOR Received.
November 14,2012
File Transfer...
Nov.26,2012
Med's Done....
sept. 14,2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 17,2013
VISA ISSUED...
july 02, 2013
LANDED..........
july 17, 2013
dj88 said:
malapit narin kayo nyan sis at sa ibang naghihintay,,hinihining nla sa akin passport.booking cert,at two recent photos na may siz na nka lagay...
Happy talaga ako sau dj88 medyo na miss ko kayo dito ni polgas, april at ikaw saan nakaya cla.. Congrats congrats sau sis.. :) :) :) :) :)

dj88

Nov 15, 2012
philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 16 2012
AOR Received.
July 27 2012
VISA ISSUED...
January2013
LANDED..........
March 2013
computerangel said:
Happy talaga ako sau dj88 medyo na miss ko kayo dito ni polgas, april at ikaw saan nakaya cla.. Congrats congrats sau sis.. :) :) :) :) :)
maraming salamat sis,,,,stress na kasi ako sobra sis eh :-\ :-\,,,,nki silip2x nlang ako dito mensan,,,,kmsta na kaya cla nuh,,haay,,na miss ko din kaya kayo.. ;D ;D ;D