Passport Req..
dec. 20,2012
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made Jan. 28,2013; visa received: JAN.31,'13
LANDED..........
Feb.21,2013 hahahaha !!!
vanity said:
re-post ko lang po hehe
Hi Vanity! Di naman yata makakaapekto ang bagong job. Noong mag-apply kami walang job husband ko pero pumasa pa rin. Makikita naman yata sa Option C yata yun kung magkano kinikita ng hubby mo for the whole year.

SAMANTALA

Dec 20, 2012
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tagum-N.B. said:
ILL PUT THAT AS YOU WANT TO KICK EMBASSY MANILAS ASS HE SHOOTS HE SCORES

Hehehehhee!!!! ;) ;D :D :p Because they check or evaluate the sponsor like one month in a half and then stamp it approve while the sponsored person will have to wait 11 months to get a visa? Diba ang tagal-tagal dito? Hayyy!!! I haven't submit yet the application to my husband though affected nako sa processing ng CEM.... ::) :eek: :(

computerangel

Aug 30, 2012
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCtober 10, 2012
AOR Received.
November 14,2012
File Transfer...
Nov.26,2012
Med's Done....
sept. 14,2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 17,2013
VISA ISSUED...
july 02, 2013
LANDED..........
july 17, 2013
SAMANTALA said:
Hehehehhee!!!! ;) ;D :D :p Because they check or evaluate the sponsor like one month in a half and then stamp it approve while the sponsored person will have to wait 11 months to get a visa? Diba ang tagal-tagal dito? Hayyy!!! I haven't submit yet the application to my husband though affected nako sa processing ng CEM.... ::) :eek: :(
Totoo talaga ka depressed. Yong husband ko bumalik sa Canada khpon we separated in Hong Kong airport Kasi hangang doon Lang kc ko pwde. Hay sana Nman alam ng taga Cem ang Hirap mahiwalay sa asawa natin.

zenykim

Star Member
May 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-04-2012
Doc's Request.
July 13, 2012 - Docs. sent July 18, 2012
AOR Received.
Approved Sponsorship 25-July-2012
File Transfer...
July 25, 2012
Med's Done....
15-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
oct 17, 2012, req. add'l proofs dated 11-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 18, 2013
LANDED..........
March 5, 2013
Dear sisters and brothers post ko lang this Novena Prayer, god bless us all.

NOVENA TO MOTHER OF PERPETUAL HELP

(pray for 9 days or 9 hours straight)

MOTHER of Perpetual Help, behold at your feet a sinner who has recourse to you and has confidence in you. Mother of mercy, have pity on me. I hear all calling you the refuge and hope of sinners. Be, then, my refuge and my hope. For the love of Jesus Christ, your Son, help me.

Give your hand to a poor sinner who commends himself to you and dedicates himself to your lasting service. I praise and thank God Who in His mercy has given to me this confidence in you, a sure pledge of my eternal salvation.

It is true that in the past, I, miserable and wretched, have fallen into sin because I did not have recourse to you. But I know that with your help I shall be able to overcome myself. I know, too, that you will help me, if I commend myself to you. But I fear that in the occasions of sin, I may neglect to call upon you and thus run the risk of being lost.

This grace, then, I seek of you; for this I implore you as much as I know how and as much as I can: that in all the attacks of hell I may ever have recourse to you and say to you: "0 Mary, help me. O Mother of Perpetual Help, do not let me lose my God."

(3 Hail Marys)

Mother of Perpetual Help, aid me ever to call upon your powerful name, since your name is the help of the living and the salvation of the dying. Mary most pure, Mary most sweet, grant that your name from this day forth may be to me the very breath of life. Dear Lady, do not delay in coming to help me when I call upon you, for in all the temptations that trouble me, in all the needs of my life, I will ever call upon you, repeating: "Mary, Mary."

What comfort, what sweetness, what confidence, what consolation fills my soul at the sound of your name, at the very thought of you!

I give thanks to our Lord, Who for my sake has given you a name so sweet, so lovable, and so mighty. But I am not content only to speak your name. I want that love to remind me always to call you Mother of Perpetual Help.

(3 Hail Marys)

Mother of Perpetual Help, you are the dispenser of every grace that God grants us in our misery. For this reason he has made you so powerful, so rich and so kind that you might help us in our needs You are the advocate of the most wretched and abandoned sinners, if they but come to you. Come to my aid, for I commend myself to you.

In your hands I place my eternal salvation; to you I entrust my soul. Count me among your most faithful servants. Take me under your protection; that is enough for me. If you protect me, I shall fear nothing. I shall not fear my sins, because you will obtain for me their pardon and remission. Neither shall I fear the evil spirits, because you are mightier than the powers of hell.

I fear only that through my own negligence I may forget to recommend myself to you and so lose my soul. My dear lady, obtain for me the forgiveness of my sins, love for Jesus, final perseverance and the grace to have recourse in you at all times, Mother of Perpetual Help.

(3 Hail Marys)

computerangel

Aug 30, 2012
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCtober 10, 2012
AOR Received.
November 14,2012
File Transfer...
Nov.26,2012
Med's Done....
sept. 14,2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 17,2013
VISA ISSUED...
july 02, 2013
LANDED..........
july 17, 2013
SAMANTALA said:
Ahhhhh!!!! ::) :) ganun ba yun!? Akala ko yung Part 3: Country Specific Instructions Appendix A- Document Checklist -Immigrant, Appendix B- Photo Specifications at Appendix C- Medical Instructions, akala ko yan yung Appendix A na tinutukoy!!! heheheh!!! ;)

Thanks!!!!
Hi again I think ur right. My lawyer do the same as urs. It's just a checklist but need to re check my email again from my lawyer.

vanity

Jan 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
MNLA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 23, 2013
AOR Received.
June 13, 2013
File Transfer...
June 13, 2013
Med's Done....
Feb 26, 2013
Passport Req..
March 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 6, 2013
LANDED..........
March 10, 2013
greentea said:
Hi Vanity! Di naman yata makakaapekto ang bagong job. Noong mag-apply kami walang job husband ko pero pumasa pa rin. Makikita naman yata sa Option C yata yun kung magkano kinikita ng hubby mo for the whole year.
Hello po :)
talaga po? nung nag apply husband mo? wow ang galing naman :) thank you thank you :)
san po ba makikita itong Option C na ito? ty talaga :)

vanity

Jan 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
MNLA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 23, 2013
AOR Received.
June 13, 2013
File Transfer...
June 13, 2013
Med's Done....
Feb 26, 2013
Passport Req..
March 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 6, 2013
LANDED..........
March 10, 2013
computerangel said:
Totoo talaga ka depressed. Yong husband ko bumalik sa Canada khpon we separated in Hong Kong airport Kasi hangang doon Lang kc ko pwde. Hay sana Nman alam ng taga Cem ang Hirap mahiwalay sa asawa natin.
tama po kayo jan, lalo na po kung may baby na.. yung baby ko po di pa nakikita ang daddy nya :(
lumalaki sya ng hindi man lang nakakasama, at ang dami na din namimiss ng husband ko sa pag laki ni baby :( sana mabilis ang pag process dito satin..sana naman hindi sila tutulog tulog tulad ng ibang workers >.<

markym

Jul 17, 2012
Winnipeg
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2012
AOR Received.
10-26-2012
Med's Done....
17-08-2012
vanity said:
tama po kayo jan, lalo na po kung may baby na.. yung baby ko po di pa nakikita ang daddy nya :(
lumalaki sya ng hindi man lang nakakasama, at ang dami na din namimiss ng husband ko sa pag laki ni baby :( sana mabilis ang pag process dito satin..sana naman hindi sila tutulog tulog tulad ng ibang workers >.<
Aw i feel you sis. Tama hirap tlga mahiwalay . Wwa naman babies ntin they're longing for daddy hehe tagal at bagal ng cem eh..

computerangel

Aug 30, 2012
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCtober 10, 2012
AOR Received.
November 14,2012
File Transfer...
Nov.26,2012
Med's Done....
sept. 14,2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 17,2013
VISA ISSUED...
july 02, 2013
LANDED..........
july 17, 2013
vanity said:
Sana Nga bills tayo hayyyyy gusto nyo mag join sa Canada with love sa FB marami info don

G.Ysabelle

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sent Jan. 30, 2012, CIC received Feb. 02
Doc's Request.
Appendix A; Orig. NSO AOM; Passport; PP pics. of my kids - non accompanying
AOR Received.
AOR Feb. 2; DM &amp; Approval May 8, 2012
IELTS Request
Exam date 09/2010 Band Score 7
Med's Done....
Jan. 09, 2012
Passport Req..
Received by CEM May 18; Letter dated June 6; Received June 14; Addt'l docs. sent June 22
SAMANTALA said:
Hi!! :) Ask ko lang, I saw on your timeline, why did the CEM requested the Appendix A(Document Checklist- Immigrant)? Have you not included or pass it before?
[/quote

Hi, it will only be requested to you along with your passport.. that is only after your sponsor is approved and your document was forwarded to CEM.

greentea

Star Member
Jul 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA VISA OFFICE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2012
AOR Received.
sponsor approved Aug. 14,2012
File Transfer...
Aug.21,2012
Med's Done....
23-MAR-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
dec. 20,2012
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made Jan. 28,2013; visa received: JAN.31,'13
LANDED..........
Feb.21,2013 hahahaha !!!
@ Vanity

Ang Option C ay sa tax office yata pwede i-request ng husband mo. I guess it will tale around 2 weeks..not sure ha. Mababasa nyo yan pag fill-up nyo ng application form. Si husband ang pahanapin mo nasa forms nya yata ang details nun. Goodluck ha. God bless u both.

Ruine

Jan 11, 2013
Manila, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-M / CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2013
AOR Received.
18-02-2013
File Transfer...
13-03-2013
Med's Done....
29-01-2013
Passport Req..
07-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
quick question lang po ulit. paano ko po ba malalaman if saan or anu po isusulat ko if they asking about visa office kung saan? wife ko po mag sponsor sakin to Canada ang alam ko sa CEM nia po yun susubmit mga application namin. so anu po ba dapat ko ilagay like sa Medical ko asking about visa office

Polgas

Champion Member
Jan 2, 2013
Two Six Double 0
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JAN. 27, 2013
Doc's Request.
JUL. 23, 2013
Nomination.....
CSQ: APR. 10, 2013
AOR Received.
FEB. 13, 2013
File Transfer...
FEB. 21, 2013
Med's Done....
JAN. 07, 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
JUL. 23, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
JAN. 08, 2014
LANDED..........
JAN. 31, 2014
Ruine said:
quick question lang po ulit. paano ko po ba malalaman if saan or anu po isusulat ko if they asking about visa office kung saan? wife ko po mag sponsor sakin to Canada ang alam ko sa CEM nia po yun susubmit mga application namin. so anu po ba dapat ko ilagay like sa Medical ko asking about visa office
MANILA, PHILIPPINES po.

huggypoo

Star Member
Nov 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
aug-09-2012
AOR Received.
sept-12-2012
File Transfer...
nov-9-2012
Med's Done....
june-14-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
march-11-2013 in process: march-15-2013 dm:april-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
issued: april 4th 2013, received: april 10th 2013
LANDED..........
june 01, 2013 :D
chelyfan said:
Hello everyone again on a Sunday night!!!! I was just thinking... If the CEM max time is 11 months most of our medicals are going to be expired....after waiting 4 months for our NSO we had our medical done while waiting for the NSO....so 11 months from the time file transfer meds will expire... WOW then have to do all over again... then the doc pays off the officer... can you just imagin how many applications the officer can extend the time for a pay off....I,m going to write CBC television and explain whats going on at the CEM....They love stories like this.... our taxes pay for these people to live in Manila and they are so corrupt. We are worse than 1980 when Russia was commumist... Hey we can,t even bring our spouse to Canada for a visit while we wait... they think we will hide them but hey!!!! they have to go back to the phils for a PPR so why are we even turned down for a small visit with our spouse and meet our family....The Americans are so much more understanding... they have a I 129 ... thats later to say....I wished I lived in Calgary and had Jason Kennedy come to my door for votes....the first thing I would ask him is... Hey I wait 11 months to have sex with my wife "" How about you" and you want my vote!!!! Kennedy makes us good Canadians feel like we are going to hide our spouse....but gives refugees all sorts of money and say welcome to Canada... I,ll give you a varity store.... and bring your family along.... What a joke...!!!! so lets just keep waiting... our spouse will be here soon... Wanna Bet!!!! PS ...Hey if your going to sponser your spouse ...speak ENGLISH... then we can all talk.... Scott

redmice

Jan 20, 2013
Hi Everyone,

I really hope someone can give me a clearer answer, as i am getting conflicting information.

I have submitted an application to sponsor my spouse last January 2012. Until now, the visa didn't arrive yet. The only loophole that i could think of is that, we haven't submitted the Cenomar, but rather the court finality of the annulment and the waiver of rights not be sponsored-duly signed by the ex-spouse.

My question is: in case CEM/CIC don't accept the "without cenomar application", can we change the application to common-law? If so, do i have to repeat the whole process or they will just send me some sort of a "conversion form" to fill-up?

Does any of you here had the same experience or similar experience?

Thanks in advance for your inputs.