App. Filed.......
June 16 2012
AOR Received.
July 27 2012
VISA ISSUED...
January2013
LANDED..........
March 2013
oo nga,,im sure madali lang ang sayo,,,kasi sabi nla,,mas marami dw applicants sa messisauga,,,,,so yong tga montreal sa quebec nla ipapasa yon,at im sure mabilis lang ang approval muh,,gdluck nlang sayo :D :D :D...and congratulations to have a baby soon,,im happy for you..:) :D :D :D ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

cyela

Star Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 11, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept. 14, 2011
Med's Done....
April 29, 2011 (re-med request oct.3, 2012),(sent remed to embassy oct 25,2012
Passport Req..
oct. 3, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Dm on e-cas Dec. 3, 2012 (received visa dec 10)
LANDED..........
January 23,2013 Finally :)
0jenifer0 said:

Wow talaga sis ang galing naman ... Sis ask ko lang pano nalaman ni hubby mo na kailangan nyang pumunta ng immigration ba you mean sa CEM na may kailangan syang pirmahan? Sis through email ba nya nalaman or tinawagan si hubby mo ?
sis tinawagan xia.. may pinirmahan xia eh. pero wala pa sa kanya ang visa nya. sabi hintayin na lang daw....

Buknoy69

Star Member
Nov 8, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dj88 said:
oo nga,,im sure madali lang ang sayo,,,kasi sabi nla,,mas marami dw applicants sa messisauga,,,,,so yong tga montreal sa quebec nla ipapasa yon,at im sure mabilis lang ang approval muh,,gdluck nlang sayo :D :D :D...and congratulations to have a baby soon,,im happy for you..:) :D :D :D ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
Salamat po ng marami maam!! :D ;) :) dibale relax lang muna ako baka sa sobrang excited ko maudlot pa! Haha! Wag naman sana.... :p :eek: :p

livelife

Star Member
Mar 18, 2012
babydoll0826 said:
Hindi na sis, wla silang hiningi sa akin, pero they asked the reasons of leaving my previous jobs, nakatalong jobs kasi ako Jan sa pinas :) tapos parang 5 questions lang tinanong nila pero mga practical questions lang naman :)
ganun ba sis...ang swerte mo naman...at least may work ka na diyan..di ka na ma bored...good luck sa inyo sis...salamat sa info ha...

0jenifer0

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 29, 2011 (CPC-M recvd Nov 1, 2011)
Doc's Request.
Feb 13, 2012 (sent June 4, 2012)
AOR Received.
Dec 29, 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 11, 2012
Med's Request
Aug 13, 2012 (recvd 08-23-2012) (redo 08-30-2012)
Med's Done....
May 26, 2011 exprd.
Passport Req..
Feb 8, 2012 (sent 03-23-2012)
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 28, 2012 (12-2-12 DM) (12-7-2012 delivered)
LANDED..........
DEC-25-2012
cyela said:
sis tinawagan xia.. may pinirmahan xia eh. pero wala pa sa kanya ang visa nya. sabi hintayin na lang daw....

Ah ganun pala sis ok salamat sa sagot sis , Excited kana noh? ;D ;D ;D

babydoll0826

Star Member
Feb 8, 2012
London, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 16, 2012
AOR Received.
April 04, 2012
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
April 04, 2012 (May 02, 2012 PP sent to CEM)
VISA ISSUED...
September 19, 2012 (DM as per E-CAS)
LANDED..........
October 22, 2012
livelife said:
ganun ba sis...ang swerte mo naman...at least may work ka na diyan..di ka na ma bored...good luck sa inyo sis...salamat sa info ha...
thanks sis, andito ka na ba sa canada? where ka dito sa canada sis?

Merlyns_Tim

Star Member
Nov 14, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's a little late for me to start laying out our timeline, but I'll try to lay out a few of the more important things.
I went to the Philippines and married in April 2011, with the idea that this would go very smooth and I'd soon have my wife with me in Canada.
When I kissed my wife goodbye the only thing that kept us strong was that we both felt it would only be 2 or 3 months before she'd be able to join me, and we could start living like a family.
Boy were we Naive!!
That's the maximum it should take in my opinion, but the CIC sees it a whole different way. The paperwork alone was so ridiculously hard that if Merlyn wasn't really good with clerical stuff we'd have been sunk before we started. Then there were certain documents they needed, police reports from different places she lived etc. that took long enough to gather and meant flying her to her home province, getting her passport renewed in her new name etc., so by the time I finally had the package ready to sent to Mississauga it was Sept. 07, 2011 already.
It only took about 2 1/2 month for my approval as a sponsor, and we had a good feeling that everything was going to zip through without any problems at all.
From what we understand the documents got to Manila, and my wife got a notice about them receiving them in Late Dec. (why so long from Mississauga to Manila I have no idea)
There were a couple of missing documents my wife was asked to supply, .. one of those an FBI clearance from the USA since she was there for more than 6 months in 1991 :eek:
Time went by and we were sure she'd receive her visa any day (and this is back in the summer of 2012), cause really once they had the FBI clearance what else was there to hold them back?
Time dragged on and dragged on till I finally got sick of waiting and asked my MP's office to look into it for us. The answer we got was that everything was good, but they needed to get her (and her son) to go through another medical because the last ones had expired.
On Oct. 01, 2012 they both did that, ... and yet here we sit still waiting on Dec. 05, 2012 with huge questions about if we're going to be together by Christmas or not.
This is so frustrating and there really is no reason for them to drag their asses like that as people lives hang in the balance.
If they can't do the job fast and efficient they just plain shouldn't be there. Just like every other office there are those who do things twice as fast as others, as well as those that are just there for the money and don't care about getting the job done.
A workmate filed to bring his wife from the Philippines 7 month (give or take a bit) after us, .. and his wife landed in Canada last Sunday. I'm not saying that shouldn't have happened for them, just that if it can happen that fast for them it should happen that fast for everyone. It just makes it so hard to celebrate with them when it took them 8 month start to finish and we're sitting at 15 month and still no visa. I guess the only consultation is I know we're not the only ones who are way past the time it should have took.

cyela

Star Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 11, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept. 14, 2011
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
oct. 3, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
0jenifer0 said:

Ah ganun pala sis ok salamat sa sagot sis , Excited kana noh? ;D ;D ;D

ahaha oo sis super excited.. hahanap kami plane ticket wala pa nga sa kamay ng asawa ko visa hehehe...excited ka na rin noh? hehehe update mo lang kami kung tumawag na sa'yo c mr. dhl or kung dineliver na sa'yo :D

cyela

Star Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 11, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept. 14, 2011
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
oct. 3, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Merlyns_Tim said:
It's a little late for me to start laying out our timeline, but I'll try to lay out a few of the more important things.
I went to the Philippines and married in April 2011, with the idea that this would go very smooth and I'd soon have my wife with me in Canada.
When I kissed my wife goodbye the only thing that kept us strong was that we both felt it would only be 2 or 3 months before she'd be able to join me, and we could start living like a family.
Boy were we Naive!!
That's the maximum it should take in my opinion, but the CIC sees it a whole different way. The paperwork alone was so ridiculously hard that if Merlyn wasn't really good with clerical stuff we'd have been sunk before we started. Then there were certain documents they needed, police reports from different places she lived etc. that took long enough to gather and meant flying her to her home province, getting her passport renewed in her new name etc., so by the time I finally had the package ready to sent to Mississauga it was Sept. 07, 2011 already.
It only took about 2 1/2 month for my approval as a sponsor, and we had a good feeling that everything was going to zip through without any problems at all.
From what we understand the documents got to Manila, and my wife got a notice about them receiving them in Late Dec. (why so long from Mississauga to Manila I have no idea)
There were a couple of missing documents my wife was asked to supply, .. one of those an FBI clearance from the USA since she was there for more than 6 months in 1991 :eek:
Time went by and we were sure she'd receive her visa any day (and this is back in the summer of 2012), cause really once they had the FBI clearance what else was there to hold them back?
Time dragged on and dragged on till I finally got sick of waiting and asked my MP's office to look into it for us. The answer we got was that everything was good, but they needed to get her (and her son) to go through another medical because the last ones had expired.
On Oct. 01, 2012 they both did that, ... and yet here we sit still waiting on Dec. 05, 2012 with huge questions about if we're going to be together by Christmas or not.
This is so frustrating and there really is no reason for them to drag their asses like that as people lives hang in the balance.
If they can't do the job fast and efficient they just plain shouldn't be there. Just like every other office there are those who do things twice as fast as others, as well as those that are just there for the money and don't care about getting the job done.
A workmate filed to bring his wife from the Philippines 7 month (give or take a bit) after us, .. and his wife landed in Canada last Sunday. I'm not saying that shouldn't have happened for them, just that if it can happen that fast for them it should happen that fast for everyone. It just makes it so hard to celebrate with them when it took them 8 month start to finish and we're sitting at 15 month and still no visa. I guess the only consultation is I know we're not the only ones who are way past the time it should have took.

Agree in some cases... my husband's application is 16 months already with CEM and he just got DM dec3. There are some cases that are straight forward( meaning first marriage no kids) ,they usually get it right away the visa. People who got divorced and re-married and had a baby with their ex's is a totally different story. It's a case to case basis. Plus there was a lot of back log, so that add up with the waiting time also... Some visa officers are strict as hell!!! So if ur application is with a VO who is very strict that would be a disaster lol....Try to e-mail them since u have all the right to do so....it's waaaaaay too long already. I usually e-mail them like 2 to 3 times a month before lol...Anyway good luck with ur application and I hope ur wife will get DM soon. I really know how you feel 'coz I've been in that situation. White christmas is not white as it is without ur family beside you. Good luck.

zoey5511

Star Member
Feb 14, 2012
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 12 2012
AOR Received.
Sponsor approval July 17 2012
Interview........
waived :)
Passport Req..
october 11, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
nov. 30 2012 (visa rcvd: dec 6, 2012)
LANDED..........
Dec 2012!!!!
i got my visa na !!!! thank you God!!!!!

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

iamFides

Star Member
Jul 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2012
Nomination.....
Not applicable
AOR Received.
They said they sent it but didn't received anything
File Transfer...
17-10-12
Med's Done....
29-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-03-13
VISA ISSUED...
04-8-13
LANDED..........
04-28-13
zoey5511 said:
i got my visa na !!!! thank you God!!!!!

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
wow congrats! gandang papasko naman yan! have a safe trip in advance!