13-11-2012 Passed the Eligibility ;)
Passport Req..
27-12-2011 sent the same day
VISA ISSUED...
March 26, 2013 (DM: 28-03-2013)
LANDED..........
April 19, 2013
0jenifer0 said:

Goodluck po sa interview nyo ipagpe pray ho kita na maging successful ang interview at mabigay agad ang visa after.
Thank you 0Jenifer0 pagpepray din kita.... In Jesus name we will all get our visa!

emrn

Jun 8, 2011
Makati City, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2011 (September 02,2011)
File Transfer...
13-12-2011
Med's Request
13-12-2012 (remeds)
Med's Done....
27-07-2011/ remeds done 19-12-2012
Interview........
13-11-2012 Passed the Eligibility ;)
Passport Req..
27-12-2011 sent the same day
VISA ISSUED...
March 26, 2013 (DM: 28-03-2013)
LANDED..........
April 19, 2013
DAY 2
JESUS PRAYS IN THE GARDEN OF GETHSEMANE

CONTRITION
Leader: In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

People: Lord Jesus Christ, true God and true man, I am heartily sorry for having sinned You and my neighbor. You are my Lord and my Brother whom I love above all things.Come and help me, not to sin again, and led me into a new life. I trust in Your loving forgiveness.

OPENING PRAYER
People: Lord Jesus of Nazareth, Your cross proclaims the wonder of Your love. Teach us to reflect on Your suffering, death and resurrection, in order to have an unfailing faith in Your goodness that has no end. You live and reign with the Father and the Holy Spirit forever and ever. Amen.

Reflection: [Lk. 22:41-42, 44-45]
After withdrawing about a stone’s throw from them and kneeling, he prayed, saying, “Father, if you are willing, take this cup away from me; still, not my will but yours be done.” He was such in agony and he prayed so fervently that his sweat became like drops of blood falling on the ground. When he rose from prayer and returned from his disciples, he found them sleeping from grief.

In Gethsemane, Jesus of Nazareth teaches us to trust and obey the will of God in the midst of hardships and trials in life. May our prayers and coming to Mass give us the grace and courage to follow God’s will.

INTERCESSION
Lord Jesus of Nazareth, we thank You because, through your death and resurrection, You showed us the abundant fruit of obeying the will of the Father.

Response: (R) Lord Jesus of Nazareth, teach us to pray always.

Guard our thoughts and senses, so that all that we do may be pleasing to You. (R)
Through Your suffering and death, You brought us everlasting life. Give us the strength of the Holy Spirit, so that we may never grow tired of serving You and our neighbors.(R)
By Your suffering and prayer at Gethsemane, teach us obedience to God’s will I spite of hardships and trials in life. (R)
Help us to honestly and faithfully pray; and not to do good only to be seen by people. (R)

[Pause for Personal Intention]

Lord God, come and strengthen the hope and faith that You have given us, so that we may truly experience Your presence in our lives. Through Christ our Lord. Amen.

LITANY

Response: (R) Have mercy and save us.

Blood of Christ, the only Son of the Father. (R)
Blood of Christ of the old and everlasting covenant. (R)
Blood of Christ that washes away my sins and the sins of the world. (R)
Blood of Christ that formed like sweat and fell to the ground at Gethsemane. (R)
Blood of Christ that flowed out while You were scourged at the pillar. (R)
Blood of Christ that covered Your face at the crowning of thorns. (R)
Blood of Christ, scorned by the people on the road of Jerusalem. (R)
Blood of Christ, emptying itself at the crucifixion. (R)
Blood of Christ, source of our salvation. (R)
Blood of Christ, river of mercy and forgiveness. (R)
Blood of Christ, that won over violence and injustice. (R)
Blood of Christ, refuge of the abused and the downtrodden. (R)
Blood of Christ, strength of those who suffer. (R)
Blood of Christ, consolation of lonely souls. (R)
Blood of Christ, hope of sinners. (R)
Blood of Christ, that makes strong the weak and the afflicted. (R)
Blood of Christ that leads the poor souls into heaven. (R)

CONCLUDING PRAYER
People: Lord God, our Father, You willed that Your Son, Jesus, died on the cross for the sins of the world. Grant us the grace to be one with His suffering so that we may be worthy to hope for a new life. Help us to walk the way of Your Commandments and to serve You in our neighbors. Grant this through Christ our Lord. Amen.
Second Day
O Mary, conceived without sin, I come to your throne of grace to share the fervent devotion of your faithful Mexican children who call to you under the glorious Aztec title of Guadalupe. Obtain for me a lively faith to do your Son's holy will always: May His will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
(Pray 1 Our Father, 1 Hail Mary, 1 Glory Be)
PRAYER TO OUR LADY OF MANAOAG

Virgin Mother of God, Queen of the most Holy Rosary, Thou who hast chosen to raise thy throne of mercy in Manaoag, to be the beloved protectress and patron of the Province of Pangasinan, and therefrom to bestow thy graces on us thy children, banished in this valley of tears, look down with Thine eyes of mercy upon me, who am beset with so many dangers of body and soul. Despise not my petition O dearest Mother, but intercede for me before thy divine Son now and at the hour of my death.

Amen.

Virgin of Manaoag, Pray for us.
(please state your personal intention)
After stating your personal intention, pray
Three (3) Hail Mary and
Three (3) Glory be to the Father

INTERCESSION PRAYER TO SAINT ANTHONY DE PADUA

Holy Saint Anthony, gentle and powerful in your help, your love for God and charity for His creatures, made you worthy, when on earth, to possess miraculous powers. Miracles waited on your word, which you were always ready to request for those in trouble or anxiety. Encouraged by this thought, I implore you to obtain for me (request/petitions) . The answer to my prayer may require a miracle. Even so, you are the Saint of miracles. Gentle and loving Saint Anthony, whose heart is ever full of human sympathy, take my petition to the Infant Savior for whom you have such a great love, and the gratitude of my heart will ever be yours.
Amen.

0jenifer0

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 29, 2011 (CPC-M recvd Nov 1, 2011)
Doc's Request.
Feb 13, 2012 (sent June 4, 2012)
AOR Received.
Dec 29, 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 11, 2012
Med's Request
Aug 13, 2012 (recvd 08-23-2012) (redo 08-30-2012)
Med's Done....
May 26, 2011 exprd.
Passport Req..
Feb 8, 2012 (sent 03-23-2012)
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 28, 2012 (12-2-12 DM) (12-7-2012 delivered)
LANDED..........
DEC-25-2012
emrn said:
Thank you 0Jenifer0 pagpepray din kita.... In Jesus name we will all get our visa!
Amen...!!! Don't lose hope may plano si Papa Jesus sa ating lahat sa tamang oras, we just need to keep our faith in him...

astiiiiig

May 13, 2011
emrn said:
Right now I am frustrated and upset!!!! I made a case specific inquiry through email lastweek and they replied saying that they havent received anything!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:I swear I am pulling hair out of anger, smoke is coming out of my nose and ears if that's even possible. I sent it through LBC to make sure that I have a proof that I sent it. Cus the last time I tracked it they said that it was delivered to cem on august 10 which already is a long delay because I sent it August 6 but because of they habagat I just considered the delay. But now they are telling me they haven't received anything is just f*% @ #$! bull sh*t.
Hi po. parehas po pala tayo... last year po nagsend ako ng NBI clearance.. together with my FBI clearance kasi ngpunta ako states for my internship... tapos after a year walang balita galing sa embassy so i decided to ask call and ask them, bglang ngaantayan pala kami, hnihintay p daw nila ung NBI at FBI clearance ko... which is naipasa ko na a year ago.. so aun nahanap nila ung fbi clearance ko, the thing is, expired na ang BI ko, kaya kumuha ulit ako ng NBI clearance at nasend ko rin sya last Augus 6, simula nung HABAGAT.. hanggang ngaun wala pa silang reply... nakkainis na nanakakwalang gana, pero andun pa rin ung pagkapit mo at pananalig na makakapunta ka rin ng canada.... hay....

Nash13

Jun 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jessie_21 said:
Goodmorning po. May tatanong po sana ako ulit. Kasi po gumrad po ako ng October 2011 tapos nagtake po ako ng boards nung January 2012. Bale natigil po ako from Nov to March kasi po nagreview po ako at June 2012 na po ako nakapag-enroll. Posible po ba akong magkaproblem po regarding sa continuous schooling?
Wala nmn cgurong magiging problema kasi ung review at ung board exam is part ng first course mo :)

chedie

Nov 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Relax lang po kayo at wag isipin lahat isa-isahin nyo lang po, after di nyo po manonoticed na natapos nyo na po lahat basta po palagi nyong basahin yung guide sa website ng CIC una lang po iyan tulad rin ko rin dati 1st di ko alam pero lagi ko pong binabasa yung guide sa pag gather ng mga documents po at pagsasagot ng mga forms po. Matatapos nyo rin po yan tulad namin na mga naghihintay at sa mga nagka visa at nasa Canada. Relax lang po at goodluck...!!!
Oo nga e. Mukhang ang dami dami ko pang babasahin. Hays. Magbabasa muna ako. Sana makuha ko to. Ehehe. Salamat mga sis!

terrell

Dec 26, 2011
hi guys! update ko lng po kayo, tumawag embassy sa akin kanina, pinapagsubmit ako ng latest passport pic ng baby ko tom. FYI, nasa kanila na po ang passport nmin mag ina.. happy ako at umuusad na ang application namin..

This is also a good sign na gumagalaw ang mga old (2011) applicants. Good luck po sa ating lahat.. GOD BLESS....

Nash13

Jun 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
terrell said:
hi guys! update ko lng po kayo, tumawag embassy sa akin kanina, pinapagsubmit ako ng latest passport pic ng baby ko tom. FYI, nasa kanila na po ang passport nmin mag ina.. happy ako at umuusad na ang application namin..

This is also a good sign na gumagalaw ang mga old (2011) applicants. Good luck po sa ating lahat.. GOD BLESS....
That's a good news buddy congrats :) sana na nga magkaroon n rin updates ung mga 2011 applicant:)

vnl

Star Member
Nov 7, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2012
LANDED..........
booked on 16-12-12
Hi everyone!

Musta sa lahat. Share ko lang ung case ko. I am married to a canadian citizen, inapply ung application nung october 4, 2011, lahat nabigay na namin mga requirements, submitted and passport nung april 2012, medical result received last august, just this tuesday ang status ko sa eCas ay Decision Made.. after ilang months na In Process. Sana visa na sya. Good Luck sa lahat!

Nash13

Jun 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vnl said:
Hi everyone!

Musta sa lahat. Share ko lang ung case ko. I am married to a canadian citizen, inapply ung application nung october 4, 2011, lahat nabigay na namin mga requirements, submitted and passport nung april 2012, medical result received last august, just this tuesday ang status ko sa eCas ay Decision Made.. after ilang months na In Process. Sana visa na sya. Good Luck sa lahat!
Hi vnl same October 2011 applicant tayo :) for sure visa n yan:) DM din ako last nov 1 :)

vnl

Star Member
Nov 7, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2012
LANDED..........
booked on 16-12-12
Nash13 said:
Hi vnl same October 2011 applicant tayo :) for sure visa n yan:) DM din ako last nov 1 :)
ay sana nga. di ka na ba nainterview? let's pray, sana dating na.

Nash13

Jun 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vnl said:
ay sana nga. di ka na ba nainterview? let's pray, sana dating na.
For sure na yan lalo n pag nagappear n ung canadian address mo:) Hindi n nainterview ung misis Ko :) antay antay nlng :) san k b dto sa canada?

vnl

Star Member
Nov 7, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2012
LANDED..........
booked on 16-12-12
Nash13 said:
For sure na yan lalo n pag nagappear n ung canadian address mo:) Hindi n nainterview ung misis Ko :) antay antay nlng :) san k b dto sa canada?
anu ibig mong sabihin kung nag appear na ung canadian address ko? sa may crystal beach ontario ung asawa ko.

Gabriel.Perez

Star Member
Sep 3, 2012
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
N/A
hi guys, musta na kayo? sino sino na ba ang nabiyayaan ng VISA ..? congrats sa inyo ah. sa amin wala pa din .. GIVE UP na!hehe joke.. inistop na din namin yun everyday check sa ECAS, para iwas inis na din, kasi everyday nakakainis yun araw araw na pag check tapos wala din naman result or update ..basta kung darating, darating yun.. pero sana naman makaraos na tayo sa pag hihintay this year.. ang hirap kaya.. SO GOODLUCK SA ATIN GUYS..