Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
October 21,2011
Steph C said:
Thanks for your reply, but I don't speak Tagalog.. that's why this thread is so frustrating for me to find information on.

Why do you think the doctor's office would not do a fresh medical.. how would they even know?
sory for that sis. of course sis if your husband or wife had already medical and then expired already you need to go back them to redo your med and bring the request form from CEM.

Steph C

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 30 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
File Transfer...
Sep 27 2012
Med's Request
April 15 2013 (re-med)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 18 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 22 2013
LANDED..........
June 6 2013
NT_PH said:
sory for that sis. of course sis if your husband or wife had already medical and then expired already you need to go back them to redo your med and bring the request form from CEM.
Thanks guys. My reasoning for wanting to do it now is because waiting for the request and for them to receive the results could delay us another 4 months.
How would the medical office even know that we had one before. We didn't need a letter for the first one.. So we were just thinking that it wouldn't make a difference if we just got a fresh one. I don't see anywhere that it's not allowed, unless the doctor has some rule, in which case how would they even know? Especially if we went to the other clinic in town. And BTW, yes I'm a Canadian female and my partners Filipino male.. I know that's confusing for most ;D

NT_PH

Mar 19, 2011
Davao
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
October 21,2011
Steph C said:
Thanks guys. My reasoning for wanting to do it now is because waiting for the request and for them to receive the results could delay us another 4 months.
How would the medical office even know that we had one before. We didn't need a letter for the first one.. So we were just thinking that it wouldn't make a difference if we just got a fresh one. I don't see anywhere that it's not allowed, unless the doctor has some rule, in which case how would they even know? Especially if we went to the other clinic in town. And BTW, yes I'm a Canadian female and my partners Filipino male.. I know that's confusing for most ;D
i experience it before that my medical is already expired. and i ask my doctor that if i can redo my medical with out the request form from CEM they said no because they need it. and i ask also if i can do my redo medical into another Doctor they said no. because CEM will compared your last medical and your latest medical. base on my experience.

and why the CEM know about your last medical. because they are connected to all the DMP in the Philippines. and even the new doctor will ask your husband if he had already his medical before.

NT_PH

Mar 19, 2011
Davao
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
October 21,2011
mvpardz said:
Generally guys, how long it would take to send back the passport with visa after PPR?!
45 days to three months.

Steph C

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 30 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
File Transfer...
Sep 27 2012
Med's Request
April 15 2013 (re-med)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 18 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 22 2013
LANDED..........
June 6 2013
JonModz said:
As we are in the "process of elimination" of possible reasons for the delay of my wife's visa, pwede bang magtanong and would really appreciate any inputs or feedback in case you heard or learned about our case. Here's the scenario:

If you all remember, when you or your spouse's got their PPR letter, additional docs were requested. Among any required docs, the most famous is the CENOMAR or AOM from NSO.

In my wife's case, she was not able to submit one, because we foresaw that the 45 days CEM time frame would not be met. She only has the court order of her annulment and it is still under process for annotation (the step before it gets to NSO)

Furthermore, we were not able to register our marriage with NSO due to the above-mentioned. Instead, we submitted, our marriage certificate, duly authenticated by the Philippine Consulate in Toronto. (We got married in Toronto; the court order of her annulment was accepted).

Also, since my wife has been separated for over 10 years now, a Canadian Immigration Consultant advised us to get a signed affidavit from her ex. (The affidavit shows that her ex acknowledges that he cannot be sponsored by her in the future).

We submitted the affidavit along with our marriage certificate.

Therefore mga kapatid, do you think this is acceptable with CEM? It's been over two months now from our PPR. I am sure, if there's an issue, they could have communicated to us, or is it?

I will appreciate any feedback from you.

Thanks in advance.
A court order for Annulment is only a stage in the process. If that was the basis for being annulled, then me and my partner could have also been married to each other for two years already.. as our problems came further into the process, which was passing it though the LCR and the NSO. If you got married before the NSO erased the previous marriage I fear it might make your marriage invalid... but my opinion is that they would still consider the application as common law since you guys have been living as husband and wife.

mayette

Jul 23, 2012
NT_PH said:
45 days to three months.
Well sakin pp ko mag 8 months na wala parin ,,,
sawakas nagbago ECAS ko , pero application rcv parin may nadagdag lang
naka schd ako ng interview sa Nov. 6 :eek:
tulong naman mga sis baka meron dito na nainterview na pls give me some idea kun ano po ang mga katanungan nila , at kung yung araw din ba ng interview ay malalaman na kung bigyan ng visa or hindi ,
Thanks po sana matulungan nyo po ako , :'(

GIRL29

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi sa lahat,

Magpapa redo na ako nang medical for next week,anung forms ang dadalhin ko sa Dr.?at Saan ko eto mahahanap?
Pacenxa na po kung masyadong makulit ako sa inyo..

Goodluck sa ating lahat.

KMAEP

Mar 20, 2011
brampton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JANUARY 4, 2011
Med's Done....
DECEMBER 9, 2010
Interview........
JUNE 28, 2011
Passport Req..
FEBRUARY 28, 2011
LANDED..........
SEPTEMBER 11, 2011
mayette said:
tulong naman mga sis baka meron dito na nainterview na pls give me some idea kun ano po ang mga katanungan nila , at kung yung araw din ba ng interview ay malalaman na kung bigyan ng visa or hindi ,
@ mayette

hi
well ang mostly itatanong nila sa interview is all about your relationship with your spouse, from the date, place where you first met until the time you got married, honeymoon and so on..
titignan nila if the same sagot mo sa nakalagay sa application nyo..
and for formality sake..

and yes after the interview malalaman mo na if mabibigyan ka ng visa or not..
but dont worry i think most naman nag undergo ng interview na grant ng visa..
and they may give you your visa right away or they will just send it thru courier..

and dont forget to bring the letter that says you will undergo interview chinecheck kasi yun...

goodluck :D :D

real

Sep 12, 2012
mayette said:
hi sis, pinoy ba husband mo? malaki ba age gap nyo? kc karamihan sa nag undergo yata ng for interview is ganun. pashare naman po. salamat :) i hope maging ok na application mo.

0jenifer0

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 29, 2011 (CPC-M recvd Nov 1, 2011)
Doc's Request.
Feb 13, 2012 (sent June 4, 2012)
AOR Received.
Dec 29, 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 11, 2012
Med's Request
Aug 13, 2012 (recvd 08-23-2012) (redo 08-30-2012)
Med's Done....
May 26, 2011 exprd.
Passport Req..
Feb 8, 2012 (sent 03-23-2012)
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 28, 2012 (12-2-12 DM) (12-7-2012 delivered)
LANDED..........
DEC-25-2012
GIRL29 said:
hi sa lahat,

Magpapa redo na ako nang medical for next week,anung forms ang dadalhin ko sa Dr.?at Saan ko eto mahahanap?
Pacenxa na po kung masyadong makulit ako sa inyo..

Goodluck sa ating lahat.

Nag redo med din po ako nung Aug. 30, 2012 ito po ang mga pinadala sa akin :

-6pcs passport pictures white background po
-3pcs photo copy ng passport ko yung nasa CEM pina photocopy ko po yun bago ko sinend sa CEM
-2pcs photocopy ng valid ID's
-P4,000 po ulit sa medical fee
-Medical Report Section A yung galing po sa CEM kasi po yun po ay ibibigay sa DMP na redo med po kayo

mayette

Jul 23, 2012
KMAEP said:
@ mayette

hi
well ang mostly itatanong nila sa interview is all about your relationship with your spouse, from the date, place where you first met until the time you got married, honeymoon and so on..
titignan nila if the same sagot mo sa nakalagay sa application nyo..
and for formality sake..

and yes after the interview malalaman mo na if mabibigyan ka ng visa or not..
but dont worry i think most naman nag undergo ng interview na grant ng visa..
and they may give you your visa right away or they will just send it thru courier..

@ KMAEP

Thank you very much sana nga malaman ko na ang result that day para alam ko na , hindi yung panibagong paghihintay lagi nalang nakalutang ,

Exp na med ko cguro naman naka extend yun , sana dinako mag redo ang tagal na exp ang med ko .
july pa exp .
So nalaman mo the same day after ng interview mo ang result ? binigay ba sayo the same day ang PP mo ?
at ano ba ang interview nila tagalog or english ? thanks again ;)

and dont forget to bring the letter that says you will undergo interview chinecheck kasi yun...

goodluck :D :D

mayette

Jul 23, 2012
real said:
hi sis, pinoy ba husband mo? malaki ba age gap nyo? kc karamihan sa nag undergo yata ng for interview is ganun. pashare naman po. salamat :) i hope maging ok na application mo.
husband ko ay British at PR sya sa Canada , well 10yrs ang gap namin , ewan ko kung malaki na ang tawag nila don at di naman me bata e ,
Thank you sana nga maging ok na ang application ko at matapos ang paghihintay at makapag simula na kami mag asawa , mag 2yrs ann. na kami 4 yrs na kami magkakilala , sa UK kami nag pakasal , at pabalik balik sya dito sa pinas ,

ham172

Star Member
May 29, 2012
mayette said:
husband ko ay British at PR sya sa Canada , well 10yrs ang gap namin , ewan ko kung malaki na ang tawag nila don at di naman me bata e ,
Thank you sana nga maging ok na ang application ko at matapos ang paghihintay at makapag simula na kami mag asawa , mag 2yrs ann. na kami 4 yrs na kami magkakilala , sa UK kami nag pakasal , at pabalik balik sya dito sa pinas ,
hi Mayette. My husband is a Canadian citizen. We've known each other since 2008. He visited me 4X before we got married in 2011. Twelve years ang gap namin at hindi na rin kami mga bata. I guess there is something more in your relationship that warrants an interview. Whatever it is, good luck to you. Let's hope for the best. Sana visa na rin yan. December 2011 ako, received my visa last August and soon leaving this October.