7-14-2011
File Transfer...
7-27-2011
Med's Done....
5-30-2011
Passport Req..
10-18-2011
Hi po raniloc & andiesman,

First of all maraming salamat po sa response and time niyo. :)

I'm sorry medyo uncleared nga ang statement ko. (Dala ata ng stress,pasensya na po.)Hehe. Actually,nasa pinas ako and my husband was in canada now. I already knew na talagang hindi ako pwede mag-interconnecting flights sa US,but my husband confused me na kailangan daw talaga ng US Visa Holder pag magpapabook ka sa cheapoair.com kasi lahat daw ng flights dun dumadaan sa US. So,I'd proven that he was wrong on that..

Ngayon naman,ang inaargue niya saken kapag dun daw kame nagpabook for our flight going back to canada , he said they will surely give us a same plane,same flights but SEPARATE SEATS thats why its cheaper. Sabi niya so whats the used to pick you there if we're not together going back here. I can't argue my opinion coz I dont have enough knowledge about those travel booking online. :-[ Ayaw ko kasing pumayag sa Price ng Travel Agent nia na sobrang taas which is $4350 all in all,his agent told him that was the only available flights with available seats for us next month. Then now we're on a tough decision,if he will come or not. I honestly dont disagree with the price kasi ayaw ko namang masagad ng sobra siya. Especially ako ,wala pang maitulong sa kanya. :(( But my family was really expecting him to come here coz talagang matatagalan na kame makabalik ulit. Kaya I'm really trying my best to help him find some way to make this all things possible for good. I still hope and pray,na makahanap pa kame ng iba na fair din ang fare. Hayz! Kakasakit din pala to ng bangs! Hehe. :'(

Anyway,we're bound to Winnipeg po pala.
Akala ko tapos na ang sobrang stress,dahil sa tagal ng visa at ngayon naman
ang flights and landing.. Hays! ???

Thank you so much po talaga..
Di ko na pinatulan ang hubby ko kasi baka humaba pa lalo,sa inis niya saken sinabihan niya ko na ''magsama kayo ng kaforum mo.'' Talaga naman! Humirit pa.::) :p

I really appreciate this forum so much. :)
More power and God bless us!
:) ;) :)

andiesman

Star Member
Jul 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2011
File Transfer...
01-03-2011
Med's Done....
01-09-2010 / 28-12-2011
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
15-04-2011
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2012
LANDED..........
13-05-2012
rizannedy023 said:

I'm sorry medyo uncleared nga ang statement ko. (Dala ata ng stress,pasensya na po.)Hehe. Actually,nasa pinas ako and my husband was in canada now. I already knew na talagang hindi ako pwede mag-interconnecting flights sa US,but my husband confused me na kailangan daw talaga ng US Visa Holder pag magpapabook ka sa cheapoair.com kasi lahat daw ng flights dun dumadaan sa US. So,I'd proven that he was wrong on that..

Ngayon naman,ang inaargue niya saken kapag dun daw kame nagpabook for our flight going back to canada , he said they will surely give us a same plane,same flights but SEPARATE SEATS thats why its cheaper. Sabi niya so whats the used to pick you there if we're not together going back here. I can't argue my opinion coz I dont have enough knowledge about those travel booking online. :-[ Ayaw ko kasing pumayag sa Price ng Travel Agent nia na sobrang taas which is $4350 all in all,his agent told him that was the only available flights with available seats for us next month. Then now we're on a tough decision,if he will come or not. I honestly dont disagree with the price kasi ayaw ko namang masagad ng sobra siya. Especially ako ,wala pang maitulong sa kanya. :(( But my family was really expecting him to come here coz talagang matatagalan na kame makabalik ulit. Kaya I'm really trying my best to help him find some way to make this all things possible for good. I still hope and pray,na makahanap pa kame ng iba na fair din ang fare. Hayz! Kakasakit din pala to ng bangs! Hehe. :'(

Di ko na pinatulan ang hubby ko kasi baka humaba pa lalo,sa inis niya saken sinabihan niya ko na ''magsama kayo ng kaforum mo.'' Talaga naman! Humirit pa.::) :p

Hi,

Quick question: the quote na $4000++, is that a travel agent based here or in canada? What you could do, is instead of getting it online try checking with local travel agencies for a Roundtrip ticket from canada and one way ticket for you. So that you have an idea of which is cheaper. now, for seating together sa plane, best option is booking thru a travel agent so they can block the seats and also checking in early because it still happens that even if you have reserved seats the airline would give the seat to a preferred client.

it takes time checking with different travel agents with regard to fares so konting tiyaga lang ;)

raniloc

Dec 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 13, 2011
Doc's Request.
April 11, 2011
AOR Received.
April 11, 2011
File Transfer...
April 24, 2011
Med's Request
Re-med Request : Jan. 25, 2012
Med's Done....
Re-med done : Feb 08, 2012
Passport Req..
April 11, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 29. 2012 ECAS DM - MARCH 5, 2012 , VISA RECEIVED: MARCH 3, 2012
LANDED..........
AUGUST 3, 2012
balaize said:
........RANI,HELP..AFTER READING THIS INFO THINGS WENT TO DISSPOINTEMENT TO ME...COS I HAVE FRIENDS THERE REQUESTING TO BRING THEM 'DRIED DANGGIT AND DRIED PUSIT FROM CEBU...IS IT ALLOWED TO BRING SPECIALLY I AM A NEW IMMIGRANT..MY HUBBY BROUGHT DRIED FISH BEFORE...I ALREADY PROMISED THEM....
Pwede as long the packaging is fully sealed... check-in mo na lang yan sa luggage mo..

Sirk18

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-04-2012
Med's Done....
30-01-2012
Thanks Rain! :)
rain20 said:
Just Believe... you will survive. ;) ;) ;) Wish you good luck

rizannedy023

Star Member
Jun 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MaNILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4-28-2011
AOR Received.
7-14-2011
File Transfer...
7-27-2011
Med's Done....
5-30-2011
Passport Req..
10-18-2011
andiesman said:
Hi,

Quick question: the quote na $4000++, is that a travel agent based here or in canada? What you could do, is instead of getting it online try checking with local travel agencies for a Roundtrip ticket from canada and one way ticket for you. So that you have an idea of which is cheaper. now, for seating together sa plane, best option is booking thru a travel agent so they can block the seats and also checking in early because it still happens that even if you have reserved seats the airline would give the seat to a preferred client.

it takes time checking with different travel agents with regard to fares so konting tiyaga lang ;)

Hi andie,

I think the travel agent based the price in CA. I'm strongly agree with your suggestion sis at yun talaga ang gusto ko para atleast magkaron kame ng personal transaction at ako mismo ang kaharap,but my problem is wala naman akong alam na travel agency dito na pwede kong mapagtanungan,sis.. :(

Di ko pa alam pano ako mag uumpisa. Tama ka talaga tiyagaan talaga...
Sana makahanap ako,nagtatary ako sa internet pero parang hindi talaga specific..
Baka may alam ka sis,pls inform me naman. Maraming salamat ah!! :)

God bless us!!

sarsicola

Jan 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 30, 2012
File Transfer...
May 4, 2012
Med's Done....
Dec 22, 2011
Passport Req..
May 8, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 27, 2012
LANDED..........
Sept 2012
rizannedy023 said:

better siguro if dito kayo sa pinas magbook. you can get discount pag first time immigrant as i read in previous posts or in other threads. yun nga lang wala si hubby mo na discount. or PAL na kayo para diretso VAncouver. my hubby and his family takes PAL lagi except for one time na his brother used Korean Air.

http://www.santraphael.com/

rhenanjay

Jan 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SandJ said:
hi

if you can't find "enough" pay stubs. My suggestion is to ask your wife request an employment certificate from HR or a letter from the HR saying that your wife is receiving this salary everymonth,benefits etc.

We didnt submit the option c as we can't wait for it anymore. what we did was to submit the ff:

submitted completed tax returns and the printouts directly from revenue canada's website
some paystubs
a letter from employer(breakdown of benefits,monthly salary,etc)

employment certificate(current)
and an attached explanation letter why we can not submit an option c printout

everything turned out fine.
hi, is it ok to say that we couldn't wait for the option c as a reason why we didn't include it? my wife has requested for it already.

rizannedy023

Star Member
Jun 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MaNILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4-28-2011
AOR Received.
7-14-2011
File Transfer...
7-27-2011
Med's Done....
5-30-2011
Passport Req..
10-18-2011
sarsicola said:
better siguro if dito kayo sa pinas magbook. you can get discount pag first time immigrant as i read in previous posts or in other threads. yun nga lang wala si hubby mo na discount. or PAL na kayo para diretso VAncouver. my hubby and his family takes PAL lagi except for one time na his brother used Korean Air.

http://www.santraphael.com/
Thank you so much sis,its a big help!!

virtud

Star Member
Feb 28, 2011
gud day po may tanung lang po ako, magkano ba ang kailangan show money ng sponsor? Tapos pwede na po bang mag sponsor kahit 3 months palang dito sa canada basta may fultime job po sya dto sa canada.

F

fireflyers

Thank you, thank you Lord. Got my visa this morning. I thought it would take quite longer as I am applying for conjugal route. Totoo pala na if mawala yung address, my positive feedback in the next few days or weeks.

Thanks for all the advice of anyone here. May your visa arrives soon.

Thanks ulit.

Sundae18

Star Member
Nov 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fireflyers said:
Thank you, thank you Lord. Got my visa this morning. I thought it would take quite longer as I am applying for conjugal route. Totoo pala na if mawala yung address, my positive feedback in the next few days or weeks.

Thanks ulit.
Wow fireflyers :) confrats! Im happy for you! As i remember the last time nag tanong ka lng skin about my ecas!

rhenanjay

Jan 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys, has anyone here submitted their application without the option c printout? my wife (the sponsor) requested for it already but we couldn't wait for it anymore. we are so eager to submit our application this march but the option c printout is preventing her to send our application. someone else here with the same situation? please i need some pieces of advice.

raniloc

Dec 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 13, 2011
Doc's Request.
April 11, 2011
AOR Received.
April 11, 2011
File Transfer...
April 24, 2011
Med's Request
Re-med Request : Jan. 25, 2012
Med's Done....
Re-med done : Feb 08, 2012
Passport Req..
April 11, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 29. 2012 ECAS DM - MARCH 5, 2012 , VISA RECEIVED: MARCH 3, 2012
LANDED..........
AUGUST 3, 2012
fireflyers said:

Thanks ulit.
Congratulations!! ;)

emrn

Jun 8, 2011
Makati City, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2011 (September 02,2011)
File Transfer...
13-12-2011
Med's Request
13-12-2012 (remeds)
Med's Done....
27-07-2011/ remeds done 19-12-2012
Interview........
13-11-2012 Passed the Eligibility ;)
Passport Req..
27-12-2011 sent the same day
VISA ISSUED...
March 26, 2013 (DM: 28-03-2013)
LANDED..........
April 19, 2013
fireflyers said:

Thanks ulit.
wow ang bilis mo ah conjugal route din ako. Hindi ka na ba nirequire ng interview? Wow galing talaga!!! Sana ako din hehehe ;) Congrats!!!!