crisetphil

Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 29,2011--CPC-M (sponsor approved::Nov.17, 2011)
Doc's Request.
dec.22,2011
AOR Received.
jan.04,2012(sent jan.23 received maybe jan.27 via quebec)
File Transfer...
dec.20,2011
Med's Request
medical result received feb.24,2012
Med's Done....
aug.09,2011//Jan21,2013//
Interview........
(n/a) /remed forwarded FEB.1,2013
Passport Req..
dec.22,2011(sent jan. 16,2012)
VISA ISSUED...
feb-20,2013/dm feb.22/receieved visa feb.23
kessa said:
Lol bibo...as of now girl i am preparing for the second option: shopping for a good federal court lawyer for an appeal..i hope it won't reach to that part ..mabuang kos talent sa immigration day..
how r u kessa??.. paging.. got an update just receieved my police certificate from sweden this morning and just submitted it to embassy early afternnon by dhl hopefully arrived trmw at manila embassy...Hope to have postive result afterwards. just try to submit the additional requirement they asked and w8 for their response i think they will contact u if its really necessary...Now im havin fun with driving lesson very scary and interesting but i cannot practiced yet with my fathers car he dont have trust in me yet..huhuhu i feel that the time is near now to see my hubby yehehey...

SandJ

Star Member
May 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rhenanjay said:
hello guys, meron ba dito nag include ng bank statement niya on their application as sponsors? kelangan ba un?
hi

It is not needed,but if you are going to include bank statement/s(esp. a joint bank account), it surely won't hurt the application. It will actually prove that you share finances with your better half.

kessa

Star Member
Nov 10, 2008
crisetphil said:
how r u kessa??.. paging.. got an update just receieved my police certificate from sweden this morning and just submitted it to embassy early afternnon by dhl hopefully arrived trmw at manila embassy...Hope to have postive result afterwards. just try to submit the additional requirement they asked and w8 for their response i think they will contact u if its really necessary...Now im havin fun with driving lesson very scary and interesting but i cannot practiced yet with my fathers car he dont have trust in me yet..huhuhu i feel that the time is near now to see my hubby yehehey...
i'm fine day..abi nako ug niuban ka na ni andres bonifacio hahaha joke..good for you..mine I will submit it on Monday pa..masina man sad ta aning "yehey" oi nga near na mo magkita lol...it is good u have other diversion to get rid of stress and depression..i am going to Cuba early next month...daghan kog paryente didto mga "reds" hahah.

Editsniper

Star Member
Oct 20, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2011
Doc's Request.
17-01-2012
File Transfer...
28-12-2011
Med's Done....
14-09-2011
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
17-01-2012 (Letter received 30-01-2012-Passport arrived CEM 10-02-2012)
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2012
LANDED..........
soon...
Whats going on why hasn't my wife received her passport yet? this is crazy is been over a week now :eek:

F

fireflyers

SandJ said:
hi

Upon approval of the sponsor and a letter was mailed/emailed to your sponsor.

UCI of sponsor is generated--- address of the sponsor ang makikita
Immigration file number is generated--- address of the applicant ang makikita

Upon issuance of PPR

UCI of the applicant is generated--- address of the applicant ang makikita
note : pareho lang ang content when checking the application status using immigration file number or the UCI of the applicant.

to answer your question.
Your mailing address was there before and it just disappeared.
My address disappeared and it reappeared with a Canadian address in February.
Hi SandJ,
Thank you very much for your detailed explanation. You have answered my confusion point-by-point.
God bless to you too.

livelife

Star Member
Mar 18, 2012
SandJ said:
hi

Upon approval of the sponsor and a letter was mailed/emailed to your sponsor.

UCI of sponsor is generated--- address of the sponsor ang makikita
Immigration file number is generated--- address of the applicant ang makikita

Upon issuance of PPR

UCI of the applicant is generated--- address of the applicant ang makikita
note : pareho lang ang content when checking the application status using immigration file number or the UCI of the applicant.

to answer your question.
Your mailing address was there before and it just disappeared.
My address disappeared and it reappeared with a Canadian address in February.
hello po Sandj,
Congrats kapiling mo na husband mo...

Totoo ba talaga yan Sandj? Na curious din ako sa post. Sa akin din naman, wala yung address ko as applicant kahit File Number and UCI yung ginamit ko. Meaning, 'good sign' din yun Sandj?

Thanks po.

SandJ

Star Member
May 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fireflyers said:
Hi SandJ,
Thank you very much for your detailed explanation. You have answered my confusion point-by-point.
God bless to you too.
hi

God bless to you,too. Be patient na lang ng kaunti sa application ;)

SandJ

Star Member
May 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
livelife said:
hello po Sandj,
Congrats kapiling mo na husband mo...

Totoo ba talaga yan Sandj? Na curious din ako sa post. Sa akin din naman, wala yung address ko as applicant kahit File Number and UCI yung ginamit ko. Meaning, 'good sign' din yun Sandj?

Thanks po.
Hi

It happened to me but I am not saying pwedeng mangyari sa lahat.Pwedeng matanggap mo ang visa mo without your address reappearing.
I've done some back reading earlier and quite a number of people had the same experience.
In a way, disappearance of my address was a "good sign" and was something to be hopeful about.
God bless sa application ninyo :)

rojamon27

Star Member
May 18, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
03-31-2011
Med's Done....
RE MED. 03-12-2012
Passport Req..
12-20-2011
VISA ISSUED...
April 24 2012.Recieve May 02 2012
LANDED..........
June 2012
rhenanjay said:
OMG. Kelangan bang ilagay ung middle name sa application? kasi hndi ko nilagay.... :( family name and given names lang naman kasi ung nakaindicate dun.... any suggestions?
. ask nyo po yung mga naisyuhan na ng visa at copr kung nakaindicate dun yung middle name nila.

rhenanjay

Jan 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SandJ said:
hi

If your birth certificate was late registered, Canadian Embassy will be requesting you to submit BC issued by the local civil registrar, baptismal certificate, your voter's certificate and Elem and Highschool permanent records.
thnx a lot, did u include ur middle name in ur application? im worried because I didn't include mine, the guide didn't ask for it thats why.

rhenanjay

Jan 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SandJ said:
Hi

If I was going to answer that question, I will put :

Yes, then explain the circumtances( just like how you narrated it).
e.g. She went home to take the board exam and so on...
There is really no right/wrong answer as long as you are being truthful.
if i'm going to answer YES, i think there's no space provided in the questionnaire to explain the circumstances... where should I put it?

SandJ

Star Member
May 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rhenanjay said:
if i'm going to answer YES, i think there's no space provided in the questionnaire to explain the circumstances... where should I put it?
hi
1. Yes, I included my middle name
2.ah wala bang space
sagutan mo ng No then dun sa space provided,

She came home to retake the board exam but after taking the exam,
we talked about getting married and so on.Like i said, narrate mo lang yung mga pangyayari.

pwede ring simply tick the Yes- wala ng explanation,
because you got married in the Philippines(obviously she had to come home).Unless you were married abroad?

SandJ

Star Member
May 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pwede mo rin tick ang Yes at kung gusto mo parin i explain circumtances mo, doon sa space provided for the No, lagay mo doon
Please see attached supplemental page no.___ of IMM( form no.),attached
mo ung pc of paper sa form na iyon.
Overkill sa explaination but at least my peace of mind :D

lovely92076

Star Member
Feb 24, 2012
rojamon27 said:
. ask nyo po yung mga naisyuhan na ng visa at copr kung nakaindicate dun yung middle name nila.
to rhenandjay,

mine may middle name.. at sa applicaion nagput ako kasi ginaya ko passport ng husband ko sya nagsabi maglagay ako kasi sa passport nya ung given name nandun ang middle name nya plus name and then family name ..

dont wory feel ko if kailngn nila ng middle name but d naman big deal kasi pag hiningi na passport mo i mean pag may ppr na bibigay sla ng appendix a ata tapos e fill up mo un and then un ung baisis nlna pang issue ng visa. i mean ung details.. so if ever feel ko magets lng ng embassy na middle name mo ung isinama mo kasi andun naman birth cert mo marriage cert eh nakaindicate dun name mo eh .. or u want to be sure [arang wa complication sama mo sa appendix a explanation na d mo nasama middle name mo sa application and then sinama mo sa appndix a:)