LANDED..........
April 19, 2013
bullet0805 said:
May 8 2011- Filed at MIssissauga for sponsorship
June 8 - SPonsor approved
Aug 2 -passport sent appendix A
Feb 20 - Interview
Feb 20- Got the visa
Hi bullet di ba conjugal ka nag-apply? same sex ba or not? kasi conjugal din ako pero hindi kami same sex, kasi I'm starting to have this impression na mas inaapprove nila yung conjugal ng same sex. I pmed u but I guess u didnt get it

F

fireflyers

Hi Emrn,

Puede pasali sa usapan? hehehe

Conjugal partnership is really designed for couples who have legal impediment to get married. Same-sex marriage of course is illegal in the Philippines. So, same-sex couples applying for a visa under conjugal relationship have less burden of proof than heterosexual couples.

In your case, I think you stand a chance for visa approval because of the fact that you are still legally bound to the marriage of your husband. That of course is a legal impediment. So, I think the VO will consider that, as you do not have any options for marriage as of this time.

So, dont lose hope.

I too am applying for conjugal same-sex. The only problem is it takes longer for our processing than spousal visa as we dont have the marriage certificate to attest to the legality of the relationship. In conjugal cases, the VO will have to scrutinize every curves and bumps of the relationship. It is more of finding faults rather than the merits of the relationship.

Good luck to us Emrn. Di ka nag-iisa. Please join the conjugal forum so that we can entice other people who are in same boat as ours.

frozenyogurt

Feb 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APRIL 19, 2012
AOR Received.
JULY 19, 2012
File Transfer...
JULY 30, 2012
Med's Done....
APRIL 03, 2012
Passport Req..
OCTOBER 13, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
NOVEMBER 21, 2012
LANDED..........
DECEMBER 28, 2012 in GOD's WILL THANK YOU JESUS!!!!! ♥
Guys, pwede bang gamitin yun BIR I.D. as legal identification aside from passport? Kaso Maiden name pa yun gamit ko dun di naman ata napapalitan kasi.... or mas maigi kumuha na lang ng ibang national I.D.? This is in relation to the sponsored spouse requirements. TY :)

F

fireflyers

hi,

Digitized TIN is a standard ID but BIR ID per se is not. So, I think it is better to get a standard ID than take the risk of waiting and going to trouble of doing the entire process again.

lovely92076

Star Member
Feb 24, 2012
bullet0805 said:
walang pila sa katipunan ako nag GC and cfo at the same time..basta nandon ka ng 15 minutes before..8:30am start ng 1st seminar..
pano un kinuha beforehand ng seminar ung passport mo ? bibigyan ka ba ng acknowledgement or notice na kinuha nla passport mo?

perzlab21

Star Member
Jun 16, 2011
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 10, 2012
File Transfer...
July 11, 2012
Med's Done....
March 10, 2012
Passport Req..
September 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
November 15, 2012
LANDED..........
November 23, 2012
alam nyo po ba kung magkano ang total ng babayaran sa processing fee at landing fee?
nalilito ako sa computation, pa file ko kc ang husband ko nasa pinas. hopefully ma file ko bago matapos ang march
im just waiting for his medical.

another question pa pala...
if mag sputum test pa ang asawa ko pwede ko na ba i-file yung papers
kc aatach ko yung ibibigay na copy galing sa DMP kahit di pa tapos ang test sa kanya?

salamat!!

bellevienne

Feb 6, 2012
I am very lazy to read all the messages in the forum to get some answers. Hope somebody can help answer some of my questions ...hehehe.

1. If your spouse is Canadian citizen (puti), am I going to attend PDOS or Counselling lang?
2. In Manila Airport, is there any fee to be paid?
3. When we reach Vancouver, is there anything we need to pay ..... if yes, how much?
4. Would it be okay not to erase the songs/programs I downloaded in my iphone and laptop?
5. Upon landing, do we apply SIN, Health Card or what other documents are being applied on our first landing....is there such? If yes, how much??? Thanks
6. Do we still have to bring our NBI clearance, Marriage Cert, Birth Cert with us???

thanks thanks...

rhenanjay

Jan 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
good day to all, another question hehehe, ung sa IMM 5406 Additional Family Information, shall I include my Wife doon kahit sya po ang sponsor ko?

emma01

Mar 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-11-2011
File Transfer...
06-03-2012
Med's Request
24-01-2012
Passport Req..
26-03-2012...send april 16, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made - may 22, 2012
perzlab21 said:
alam nyo po ba kung magkano ang total ng babayaran sa processing fee at landing fee?
nalilito ako sa computation, pa file ko kc ang husband ko nasa pinas. hopefully ma file ko bago matapos ang march
im just waiting for his medical.

another question pa pala...
if mag sputum test pa ang asawa ko pwede ko na ba i-file yung papers
kc aatach ko yung ibibigay na copy galing sa DMP kahit di pa tapos ang test sa kanya?

salamat!!

Hi 550 and 490 ang babayaran mo.

thyreece

Feb 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2012
AOR Received.
25-06-2012 approved 27-06-2012
File Transfer...
09-07-2012
Med's Done....
03-03-2012
Passport Req..
letter-30-08,recv 11-09, pp sent:13-09
VISA ISSUED...
DM-02-10
rhenanjay said:
good day to all, another question hehehe, ung sa IMM 5406 Additional Family Information, shall I include my Wife doon kahit sya po ang sponsor ko?

i think so kc pag hindi mo nilagay may pipirmahan ka dyan na wala ka asawa e, its just an additional family info so u should answer everything ask na applicable sau

raniloc

Dec 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 13, 2011
Doc's Request.
April 11, 2011
AOR Received.
April 11, 2011
File Transfer...
April 24, 2011
Med's Request
Re-med Request : Jan. 25, 2012
Med's Done....
Re-med done : Feb 08, 2012
Passport Req..
April 11, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 29. 2012 ECAS DM - MARCH 5, 2012 , VISA RECEIVED: MARCH 3, 2012
LANDED..........
AUGUST 3, 2012
fireflyers said:
Hi Emrn,

Puede pasali sa usapan? hehehe

Conjugal partnership is really designed for couples who have legal impediment to get married. Same-sex marriage of course is illegal in the Philippines. So, same-sex couples applying for a visa under conjugal relationship have less burden of proof than heterosexual couples.

In your case, I think you stand a chance for visa approval because of the fact that you are still legally bound to the marriage of your husband. That of course is a legal impediment. So, I think the VO will consider that, as you do not have any options for marriage as of this time.

So, dont lose hope.

I too am applying for conjugal same-sex. The only problem is it takes longer for our processing than spousal visa as we dont have the marriage certificate to attest to the legality of the relationship. In conjugal cases, the VO will have to scrutinize every curves and bumps of the relationship. It is more of finding faults rather than the merits of the relationship.

Good luck to us Emrn. Di ka nag-iisa. Please join the conjugal forum so that we can entice other people who are in same boat as ours.
Actually, CAIPS is replaced already by GCMS.. You can check the link in my profile to see the sample GCMS.. It is more detailed than CAIPS as you can see the notes/comments of the VO about your application. You will also know the status of your application whats is pending and currently being done.

In our case it took a year to process our application as the VO requested as additional documents that will show hard evidence or proof that my sponsor will return to Canada once the visa is approve. You see, my sponsor is here in Manila and we're living together here for 5 years now.
The VO is hesitant to grant the visa since there are many cases similar with ours where the sponsor did not return to Canada when the VISA is granted. The VO wants to ensure that the relationship is genuine and not fraudulent.

Thank God!! In our case, we're able to convince the VO considering we're in a common-law relationship. They did not ask for an interview since it is very obvious that me and my sponsor is still living together... And also the photos we submitted shows me and my sponsor is continually living together for 5 years now..

rhenanjay

Jan 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thyreece said:
i think so kc pag hindi mo nilagay may pipirmahan ka dyan na wala ka asawa e, its just an additional family info so u should answer everything ask na applicable sau
cge po salamat

thyreece

Feb 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2012
AOR Received.
25-06-2012 approved 27-06-2012
File Transfer...
09-07-2012
Med's Done....
03-03-2012
Passport Req..
letter-30-08,recv 11-09, pp sent:13-09
VISA ISSUED...
DM-02-10

bullet0805

Star Member
Sep 1, 2011
emrn said:
Hi bullet di ba conjugal ka nag-apply? same sex ba or not? kasi conjugal din ako pero hindi kami same sex, kasi I'm starting to have this impression na mas inaapprove nila yung conjugal ng same sex. I pmed u but I guess u didnt get it
nope, di kami same sex... and yes, conjugal sponsorship kami na approve..

emrn

Jun 8, 2011
Makati City, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2011 (September 02,2011)
File Transfer...
13-12-2011
Med's Request
13-12-2012 (remeds)
Med's Done....
27-07-2011/ remeds done 19-12-2012
Interview........
13-11-2012 Passed the Eligibility ;)
Passport Req..
27-12-2011 sent the same day
VISA ISSUED...
March 26, 2013 (DM: 28-03-2013)
LANDED..........
April 19, 2013
bullet0805 said:
nope, di kami same sex... and yes, conjugal sponsorship kami na approve..
wow nakakainspire naman kasi nawawalan na ako ng pag-asa since december pa andun passport ko and app received pa din ako I dont know kung meron bang additional docs or interview. I emailed them but no reply from them, nag-order na kami ni hubby ng CAIPS-GCMS notes para lang malaman namin ano na ang progress ng app namin. :'( Canadian din ba hubby mo?