Inshaallah
LANDED..........
Inshaallah
oo sabay PPR n un..pero ano average time n mrelease ang visa? maraming salamat

enjheycee

Feb 9, 2012
abzqueen said:
oo sabay PPR n un..pero ano average time n mrelease ang visa? maraming salamat
hi, parehas tau naisubmit din nmin ppr nmin last feb 27...accdg s mga timelines n nababasa ko dito. usually it takes 2-4 months bago nila irelease visa but its still case to case basis... meron kasi after a month or less nung maisubmit nila passports nila, nareceive n nila visa nila..

enjheycee

Feb 9, 2012
ABCG said:
Hi everyone! Got my visa yesterday! Pnick up ko sa DHL kasi di nila malocate house namin eh. Yun tinwgan na lang ako ng DHL at sabi ko pick up ko na lang.. Last feb 25 pa na issue ng canadian embassy.. Thanks God tlaga kasi kala ko matatagalan pa ng sobra after DM. :) :)
congrats! when kau nagsubmit PPR? and may i know when nging DM ecas nyo from IN PROCESS? how long hinintay nyo? can u pls share ur timeline? salamat... kakasubmit p lng nmin passports e

enjheycee

Feb 9, 2012
andiesman said:
hi,, wala na yung sa park square and megamall which used to be the fastest renewal kiosks. they removed it since they started with the biometrics clearance.

has anyone tried the eClearance ng NBI?
ang alam ko wla n pong renewal ng NBI clearance, lahat ulit uli kukuha ng bago. nilakad ko yung NBI clearance ko nung feb 10 sa main office nila s taft. it took me 4 hours bago narelease. ung bf ko pinabalik kasi may kapangalan. sa malls kasi u have to be super early kasi 500 lng quota nila everyday. madaling araw p lng may pila na. sa main madami inaaccomodate. hbang nkapila ako sa main, inaannounce nila ung bout eClearance. maglog on k lng sa nbi.gov.ph then magbabayad k thru gcash then ung clearance mo pick up mo n lng sa main office...

faithandlove

Star Member
Feb 15, 2012
Cabanatuan City, Phils
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Isaiah 40: 30- 31: Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

It is important during these times to keep seeking Him, even when the answer is not overnight or even a week from now...Trust that if you are in the will of God, then the answer to your prayer will come and when it does, you will hardly remember what waiting felt like. More so, you will rejoice that again God met you at the point of your need. I don't know why some
prayers seem to take longer to be answered, but what I do know is that whether it is during the waiting period or when the prayer is answered, God is with you all along. Even when our patience is tried or our hope is tested, He is there. Yes, He is always there and so we ought to thank Him for the answers to prayer in advance because, indeed, they will come. . ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :D ;D ;D ;D :-*

mariawalker

Star Member
Jan 19, 2012
faithandlove said:
Isaiah 40: 30- 31: Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

It is important during these times to keep seeking Him, even when the answer is not overnight or even a week from now...Trust that if you are in the will of God, then the answer to your prayer will come and when it does, you will hardly remember what waiting felt like. More so, you will rejoice that again God met you at the point of your need. I don't know why some
prayers seem to take longer to be answered, but what I do know is that whether it is during the waiting period or when the prayer is answered, God is with you all along. Even when our patience is tried or our hope is tested, He is there. Yes, He is always there and so we ought to thank Him for the answers to prayer in advance because, indeed, they will come. . ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :D ;D ;D ;D :-*
You can stay with it longer because God is with you. He'll enable you to press on. Remember, you are never a failure until you quit. Resist discouragement and finish the race God has set before you. God tests our patience over and over and over.

mariawalker

Star Member
Jan 19, 2012
faithandlove said:
yes po... and i know in His time, He will give our heart's desire/... kamusta po kayo?
I am okey still working i like the way how you encourage people here. Keep on encouraging everyone. In my case i just think that God has a better purpose. It might not be his will for now. But for sure he will grant our deepest desire in his perfect time.
Keep on praying!

faithandlove

Star Member
Feb 15, 2012
Cabanatuan City, Phils
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mariawalker said:
I am okey still working i like the way how you encourage people here. Keep on encouraging everyone. In my case i just think that God has a better purpose. It might not be his will for now. But for sure he will grant our deepest desire in his perfect time.
Keep on praying!
hmmm... we just have to keep on praying po... isasama ko po kayo sa prayers ko.. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D my Pm po ako sa inyo...

abzqueen

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2011
Doc's Request.
08-02-2012
AOR Received.
19-01-2012
File Transfer...
25-01-2012
Med's Done....
20-09-2011
Passport Req..
08-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Inshaallah
LANDED..........
Inshaallah
enjheycee said:
hi, parehas tau naisubmit din nmin ppr nmin last feb 27...accdg s mga timelines n nababasa ko dito. usually it takes 2-4 months bago nila irelease visa but its still case to case basis... meron kasi after a month or less nung maisubmit nila passports nila, nareceive n nila visa nila..
ganon b? sana nmn mas maaga.. kaso bka mtgaln dhl s holy week

rizannedy023

Star Member
Jun 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MaNILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4-28-2011
AOR Received.
7-14-2011
File Transfer...
7-27-2011
Med's Done....
5-30-2011
Passport Req..
10-18-2011
mariawalker said:
Keep on praying!

Amen to that sis!! :)

frozenyogurt

Feb 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APRIL 19, 2012
AOR Received.
JULY 19, 2012
File Transfer...
JULY 30, 2012
Med's Done....
APRIL 03, 2012
Passport Req..
OCTOBER 13, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
NOVEMBER 21, 2012
LANDED..........
DECEMBER 28, 2012 in GOD's WILL THANK YOU JESUS!!!!! ♥
hello po would like to know if loose copies yun submit sa pictures or kelangan naka paste na sa bond paper? tyvm

cheerybear

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar. 01, '12
AOR Received.
Jun. 20, '12 *~* Jun. 21, '12 - Approved
File Transfer...
Jul. 05, '12
Med's Done....
Feb. 09, '12
Passport Req..
Aug. 22, '12 *~* received: Aug. 28,'12
VISA ISSUED...
Processed: Oct 04 || DM : Oct 7 || PP Rcv. Oct 31
LANDED..........
FEB 01, 2013 . Huraayy!!!
andiesman said:
hi,, wala na yung sa park square and megamall which used to be the fastest renewal kiosks. they removed it since they started with the biometrics clearance.

has anyone tried the eClearance ng NBI?
helo..
try mo dun sa UN Ave. pumunta..andun ang NBI office. be early lang. kasi madaming tao... :)

abzqueen

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2011
Doc's Request.
08-02-2012
AOR Received.
19-01-2012
File Transfer...
25-01-2012
Med's Done....
20-09-2011
Passport Req..
08-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Inshaallah
LANDED..........
Inshaallah
frozenyogurt said:
hello po would like to know if loose copies yun submit sa pictures or kelangan naka paste na sa bond paper? tyvm
loose copies at dapat mlinis walang mga ink marks s harap at likod