Not Required
Passport Req..
Feb 24, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 17, 2012
LANDED..........
July 31, 2012
emrn said:
Question: when u filled up the appendix a together with the ppr di ba sinabi fully completed appendix A for u and each of your family members whether accompanying or not do U still need to fill up appendix A for each family members pero hindi naman sila kasama but nilagay ko sya sa mga boxes ng finilupan ko sa appendix a

Hi. When we were sponsored by my dad, he listed his brothers and sisters on part C of Appendix A and us on part B (children). But it was only us (persons being sponsored) who filled up Appendix C. I hope it helps.

juncess

Star Member
Dec 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct.13, 2011
AOR Received.
Nov. 30, 2011
File Transfer...
Dec. 7, 2011 (Sponsor Approved)
Med's Done....
Oct. 4, 2011
Passport Req..
Jan.5,2012 PP SENT - jan.29, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
VISA RECEIVED-Feb.17, 2012 DECISION MADE - Feb.16,2012
LANDED..........
feb. 25, 2012
emrn said:
Question: when u filled up the appendix a together with the ppr di ba sinabi fully completed appendix A for u and each of your family members whether accompanying or not do U still need to fill up appendix A for each family members pero hindi naman sila kasama but nilagay ko sya sa mga boxes ng finilupan ko sa appendix a
hi emrm. i think the CEM is referring to your own family. you, your husband/wife and your children. not you mother father, brother and sister.. but if you have children already and the child will not accompany you, you will still fill-up the Child1 column except the Passport Number row.. :)

juncess

Star Member
Dec 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct.13, 2011
AOR Received.
Nov. 30, 2011
File Transfer...
Dec. 7, 2011 (Sponsor Approved)
Med's Done....
Oct. 4, 2011
Passport Req..
Jan.5,2012 PP SENT - jan.29, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
VISA RECEIVED-Feb.17, 2012 DECISION MADE - Feb.16,2012
LANDED..........
feb. 25, 2012
pinaynurse1 said:
sabi ko na nga beh, hindi lang ako nag kamali. hehehe. pero, bibigay din siguro nila yung requirements natin kasi same floor lang naman sila. sabi lang kasi doon, if we have question, we can contact them in Family Class Section. For fast processing, passport shall be submitted to visa section. Ay ewan, meron dati dito sa forum, sabi nya...sa Family Class Section ang address dapat, di ko naman sinunod. Hay nako. Sino nga ba naka receive ng visa jan...at ano ginamit na address, help mo naman kami dito. Thanks :)
wala naman pong nabanggit sa PPR na "For fast processing, passport shall be submitted to visa section" basta sa given address po dapat nila isend ung addt'l docs. and PP.. na excite ka lang cguro :)

emrn

Jun 8, 2011
Makati City, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2011 (September 02,2011)
File Transfer...
13-12-2011
Med's Request
13-12-2012 (remeds)
Med's Done....
27-07-2011/ remeds done 19-12-2012
Interview........
13-11-2012 Passed the Eligibility ;)
Passport Req..
27-12-2011 sent the same day
VISA ISSUED...
March 26, 2013 (DM: 28-03-2013)
LANDED..........
April 19, 2013
juncess said:
hi emrm. i think the CEM is referring to your own family. you, your husband/wife and your children. not you mother father, brother and sister.. but if you have children already and the child will not accompany you, you will still fill-up the Child1 column except the Passport Number row.. :)
yes I filled up the columns kasi we have kids but non accompanying since my ex wont allow me to bring my kids. they dont need to fill up an individual appendix a na di ba? my appendix a is ok na as long as nilagay ko sila sa child 1 column? I'm just kinda confused with that kasi I wasnt able to send a copy of my ppr letter and my app has been 5 months na and it been more than a month since CEM got my passport and naprapraning lang ako that maybe I did something wrong that's why it's taking awhile. I don't wan to email them cus ayoko din makulitan sila sakin.

dadaem

Aug 16, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 6, 2011
Med's Done....
Nov 8, 2011
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Feb 24, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 17, 2012
LANDED..........
July 31, 2012
emrn said:
yes I filled up the columns kasi we have kids but non accompanying since my ex wont allow me to bring my kids. they dont need to fill up an individual appendix a na di ba? my appendix a is ok na as long as nilagay ko sila sa child 1 column? I'm just kinda confused with that kasi I wasnt able to send a copy of my ppr letter and my app has been 5 months na and it been more than a month since CEM got my passport and naprapraning lang ako that maybe I did something wrong that's why it's taking awhile. I don't wan to email them cus ayoko din makulitan sila sakin.
Hi. Kahit non-accompanying kailangan ifill up yung form kasi they (your kids) fall under family. The CIC needs it filled out even by non-accompanying family member kasi they will use it for future reference (ex. When your children want to go to Canada to visit). :)

Sundae18

Star Member
Nov 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pinaynurse1 said:
All of this is to be sent in one package to the address for the Family Class
> Section shown on page 3 of 3.
If you want to call a courier to pick up the
> package, instructions are given at <<<<----- AYAN SABI, SA FAMILY CLASS SECTION.
> http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/philippines/visas/submit-soumettre.aspx
> ?lang=eng

pero, pag click mo ang link, eto ang address nya.

Passports

Pinaynurse dont worry ;) parating na yung visa mo! ;) no worries about sa pinag sendan mo! Im sure tama naman un..

Passports
How and where?

It is highly recommended to submit your passport thru Courier (any courier company and with your own arrangement schedule) to: <------- yan po, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ang sabi.

Embassy of Canada
Visa Section / Unit B
Level 6, Tower 2, RCBC Plaza
6819 Ayala Avenue
Makati City 1200
Philippines

This is the page 3 of 3 of PPR:

Notification in Writting
You must also write us if any
• Change of address...xxxx
• Cancellation of representative...xxx
• Request for withdrawal of application..xxx

Our contact information is as follows:

Family Class Section
Immigration Section
Canadian Embassy Manila
6819 Ayala Avenue
Makati City 1200
Philippines

Its not being excited or what. Ayoko lang mag kamali kasi lalong tumatagal if maraming mali. Kaya nga may forum para may pagtanungan.

dadaem

Aug 16, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 6, 2011
Med's Done....
Nov 8, 2011
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Feb 24, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 17, 2012
LANDED..........
July 31, 2012
pinaynurse1 said:
All of this is to be sent in one package to the address for the Family Class
> Section shown on page 3 of 3.
If you want to call a courier to pick up the
> package, instructions are given at <<<<----- AYAN SABI, SA FAMILY CLASS SECTION.
> http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/philippines/visas/submit-soumettre.aspx
> ?lang=eng

pero, pag click mo ang link, eto ang address nya.

Passports

Passports
How and where?

It is highly recommended to submit your passport thru Courier (any courier company and with your own arrangement schedule) to: <------- yan po, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ang sabi.

Embassy of Canada
Visa Section / Unit B
6819 Ayala Avenue
Makati City 1200
Philippines

This is the page 3 of 3 of PPR:

Notification in Writting
You must also write us if any
• Change of address...xxxx
• Cancellation of representative...xxx
• Request for withdrawal of application..xxx

Our contact information is as follows:

Family Class Section
Immigration Section
Canadian Embassy Manila
6819 Ayala Avenue
Makati City 1200
Philippines

Its not being excited or what. Ayoko lang mag kamali kasi lalong tumatagal if maraming mali. Kaya nga may forum para may pagtanungan.

Easy easy easy guys!Wag nyo na dagdagan pa ang stress nyo. ;) Just pray for everything to be alright. It's already there so all you have to do is wait na lang talaga. :) Darating din ang resulta. :)

mistletoes

Aug 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 5,2011
File Transfer...
Feb. 14,2012
Med's Done....
Oct. 6,2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
2-28-12 received (2-17-12 letter date)
VISA ISSUED...
Apr. 16,2012. Received Apr 20, 2012
LANDED..........
soooon! See u Mahal ko!
dadaem said:
Easy easy easy guys!Wag nyo na dagdagan pa ang stress nyo. ;) Just pray for everything to be alright. It's already there so all you have to do is wait na lang talaga. :) Darating din ang resulta. :)

Oo nga lets not stress our beauties more. Patience is a virtue sabi nyo nga

SamJean78

Oct 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2011
File Transfer...
29-12-11
Med's Done....
23-09-11
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
16-02-12 received 3-1-12 sent 3-2-12
VISA ISSUED...
april 26 visa received
LANDED..........
may 14 2012
hi guys.... any visa yet????

kmw

Star Member
Aug 24, 2011
Earth
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2011
File Transfer...
15-12-2011
Med's Done....
10-07-2011
Passport Req..
04-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29- 02 -2012
LANDED..........
23 -05 -2012
SamJean78 said:
hi guys.... any visa yet????
Hi the don from October batch just had it , he's got DM yesterday and he's lucky. I believe that he's the first one to have ppr from our batch.
I hope September and October batch will have a good result very sooooonnnnnn.

emrn

Jun 8, 2011
Makati City, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2011 (September 02,2011)
File Transfer...
13-12-2011
Med's Request
13-12-2012 (remeds)
Med's Done....
27-07-2011/ remeds done 19-12-2012
Interview........
13-11-2012 Passed the Eligibility ;)
Passport Req..
27-12-2011 sent the same day
VISA ISSUED...
March 26, 2013 (DM: 28-03-2013)
LANDED..........
April 19, 2013
dadaem said:
Hi. Kahit non-accompanying kailangan ifill up yung form kasi they (your kids) fall under family. The CIC needs it filled out even by non-accompanying family member kasi they will use it for future reference (ex. When your children want to go to Canada to visit). :)
ok so I guess ihahabol ko na lang din yung sa mga anak ko. Kasi i thought since meron na dun sa form about them child 1 child 2etc dun ka lang finillupan di ko na sila finill upan pa ng individual forms

dadaem

Aug 16, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 6, 2011
Med's Done....
Nov 8, 2011
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Feb 24, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 17, 2012
LANDED..........
July 31, 2012
emrn said:
ok so I guess ihahabol ko na lang din yung sa mga anak ko. Kasi i thought since meron na dun sa form about them child 1 child 2etc dun ka lang finillupan di ko na sila finill upan pa ng individual forms
Accdg sa guide, all members accompanying or not should fill out individual forms.

mmg777

Star Member
May 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2011
File Transfer...
01-11-2012
Passport Req..
01-26-2012 / 2-29-2012 passport submitted
Help guys! my hubby need to renew his NBI he got his PPR and CEM asking for new NBI he's in KSA and Phil Consulate don't process NBI.

sherlott

Jun 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
Sept. 2011
AOR Received.
Nov. 14, 2011
File Transfer...
Nov. 2011
Passport Req..
Jan. 4, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-2012.. Glory to God!
hi guys, ung sa hubby ko 3 weeks lang... january 17 nareceive ng CEM ung passport nya... last Feb 4, DM na sa ecas. pero ung sa address, di naman nailagay kung visa section or family class section. so , i guess alam na nila ung mga applicants per case, if they are for visa stamping or for other case. wag na tayo worry, it would just add up stress. lets builp up hope instead. God bless you guys!

nester

Aug 12, 2011
manila, philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
toronto/2015
mmg777 said:
Help guys! my hubby need to renew his NBI he got his PPR and CEM asking for new NBI he's in KSA and Phil Consulate don't process NBI.
Is CEM aware that he is out of the country? He will have to come home to submit his passport because he cannot continue to stay in saudi without passport (that is assuming he is in possession of the passport and just send it to CEM). In ksa, the passport is normally with the employer in exchange of a saudi residence permit.

Saudi processing is in Abu Dhabi canadian embassy. I do not see submitting the passport there because as you mentioned, it is CEM who has jurisdiction of the application.

Regarding NBI, he may have to come home anyway.
My first application was in saudi. I was forced to come home to attend to the application, after cancelling the abu dhabi files and transferred to CEM. I had to start from step 1.