Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
toronto/2015
mrs. Haas said:
GOT MY PPR TODAY ASKING FOR MY PERSONAL HISTORY, AOM, AND PASSPORT.
QUESTION LANG REGARDING SA PERSONAL HISTORY NAKALAGAY DIN DUN SA BABA (ADDRESSES) NEED KO PA RIN BA SAGUTAN UN OR YUNG PERSONAL HISTORY LANG? AT YUNG SA APPENDIX A ME NAKALAGAY DUN SPOUSE/COMMONLAW PARTNER ILAGAY KO UNG INFO NG HUBBY KO AS SPONSOR OR HINDI NA? I KNOW THIS IS A STUPID QUESTION BUT NANIGURADO LANG AKO. THANKS
copy exactly as before. do not miss/modify anything. some do shortcuts by writing addresses like abbreviating or adding barangay/zone/phase that was not there before, do not do that. except for passport details of non-accompanying members (as instructed in the PPR) answer all. good luck and congrats. you may be there in canada before christmas (2012 ;D)

meg29

Star Member
Oct 13, 2011
OMG, in the Appendix A i submitted last week...I only write my name as the principal applicant but did not write my spouse name on the next column, i leave the spouse column blank...i was thinking not to include my husband because he is not my dependant and we dont have kids as well....huhuhu....anybody who commit the mistake that i had committed??? what to do ??...is it really necessry to include your sponsor spouse on the Appendix A that the VO had attached... Lord, have mercy!

KMAEP

Mar 20, 2011
brampton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JANUARY 4, 2011
Med's Done....
DECEMBER 9, 2010
Interview........
JUNE 28, 2011
Passport Req..
FEBRUARY 28, 2011
LANDED..........
SEPTEMBER 11, 2011
roxaida said:
hello everyone! im new here on your topic. im just curious...

if my husband received the kit or forms to pass in manila embassy, how long does it take to grant him visa so we could be together again?

please reply... :D
@ roxaida

i thing the normal processing time is 10 months.. so he can be granted within 10 months, less than or more than no one knows the exact number of months...

mrs. Haas

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
pasig ncr
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
aug. 16, 2011
AOR Received.
dec.12,2011
File Transfer...
dec.07,2011
Med's Done....
aug. 04, 2011
Passport Req..
dec.13,2011 sent
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
sooooon!!!!
nester said:
copy exactly as before. do not miss/modify anything. some do shortcuts by writing addresses like abbreviating or adding barangay/zone/phase that was not there before, do not do that. except for passport details of non-accompanying members (as instructed in the PPR) answer all. good luck and congrats. you may be there in canada before christmas (2012 ;D)

THANKS A LOT FOR THE REPLY

SULAT KO NA LAHAT NG BLANK DUN KAHIT DI NILA HININGI YUNG ADDRESSES KO NA NASA BABA LANG NG PERSONAL HISTORY JUST TO MAKE SURE. LAHAT NG INFO NG HUBBY KO LIKE PP AND EXPIRY DATE ILAGAY KO NA RIN? AT UNG FILE NUMBER ILAGAY DIN SA LAHAT NG DOCS NA HININGI NILA?

nester

Aug 12, 2011
manila, philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
toronto/2015
mrs. Haas said:
THANKS A LOT FOR THE REPLY

SULAT KO NA LAHAT NG BLANK DUN KAHIT DI NILA HININGI YUNG ADDRESSES KO NA NASA BABA LANG NG PERSONAL HISTORY JUST TO MAKE SURE. LAHAT NG INFO NG HUBBY KO LIKE PP AND EXPIRY DATE ILAGAY KO NA RIN? AT UNG FILE NUMBER ILAGAY DIN SA LAHAT NG DOCS NA HININGI NILA?
yung magtatravel lang ang kailangan passport details, dahil kasabay yan sa submit ng passports. kaya kung apat yung nakalista, e apat din yung passport. Yang appendix A kasi e checklist ng embassy sa receiving/releasing ng passport. wag nyo po sulatan yung area na yun sa form - para sa office nila yun.

kikz747

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/28/2010
Med's Request
7/22/2011
Med's Done....
8/04/2011
Passport Req..
11/29/2011
VISA ISSUED...
29/02/2012
LANDED..........
soon
nester said:
yung magtatravel lang ang kailangan passport details, dahil kasabay yan sa submit ng passports. kaya kung apat yung nakalista, e apat din yung passport. Yang appendix A kasi e checklist ng embassy sa receiving/releasing ng passport. wag nyo po sulatan yung area na yun sa form - para sa office nila yun.
kuya ask ko lang nag-submit kasia ko ng appendix A last nov.29 2011 eh nasama ko mrs .ko sa appendix A nasa canada napo sya papano po iyon pls..help

bullet0805

Star Member
Sep 1, 2011
meg29 said:
OMG, in the Appendix A i submitted last week...I only write my name as the principal applicant but did not write my spouse name on the next column, i leave the spouse column blank...i was thinking not to include my husband because he is not my dependant and we dont have kids as well....huhuhu....anybody who commit the mistake that i had committed??? what to do ??...is it really necessry to include your sponsor spouse on the Appendix A that the VO had attached... Lord, have mercy!
Youre right, its only your info lang ang needed..

meg29

Star Member
Oct 13, 2011
bullet0805 said:
Youre right, its only your info lang ang needed..
tnk u for that info..it gives me peace of mind...i read somewhere here that Appendix A sent by VO, sponsor spouse name and other info should be included except for his passport details, and it really worries me because i only wrote my name, the applicant, and other columns are blank...i'm glad to know that it was right not to include spouse..thank u for the info..:):)

rockshock_zid

Star Member
Nov 27, 2011
meg29 said:
tnk u for that info..it gives me peace of mind...i read somewhere here that Appendix A sent by VO, sponsor spouse name and other info should be included except for his passport details, and it really worries me because i only wrote my name, the applicant, and other columns are blank...i'm glad to know that it was right not to include spouse..thank u for the info..:):)
can you share the link? kung saan mo nabasa dito ung instruction na ganyan?

aiem

Star Member
Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sept.15, 2011
File Transfer...
sept 20, 2011
Med's Done....
june 20, 2011
Passport Req..
dec.13, 2011:: pp sent jan9, 2012
hello guys..i just have few question though nasagot na ito halos before ..i just check our ecas today and it says decision made on the application status before kase in process lang yun..what does it mean?

meg29

Star Member
Oct 13, 2011
i read it somewhere sa mga blogs dito na lagay ang sponsor spouse pero blank lang ung passport details, could not remember where but sa mga blogs ng kapwa natin pinoy...and sa link na ito din ito:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LF-oK0c_F9kKPfiP9MjlKZZ1RzqQVCRLOKWV3QsRGZI/edit?hl=fil&pli=1

and its frm this link that i read this info:

3. Appendix A (Additional Family Information) >> though submitted previously, they will still ask a copy; the letter usually comes with the AOR/PPR; provide all information of the principal application and accompanying dependent/child; for the sponsor spouse, provide also all except the passport details.
>> at the back of it is Appendix B (Appendix A and B is a standard form); if they are not requiring photos then don't send photos…

and that's why i was so worried...because i leave spouse column blank..:(

rouvie

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
aiem said:
hello guys..i just have few question though nasagot na ito halos before ..i just check our ecas today and it says decision made on the application status before kase in process lang yun..what does it mean?
I imagine tapos na ang ppr nyo tama ba?

aiem

Star Member
Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sept.15, 2011
File Transfer...
sept 20, 2011
Med's Done....
june 20, 2011
Passport Req..
dec.13, 2011:: pp sent jan9, 2012
rouvie said:
I imagine tapos na ang ppr nyo tama ba?

hindi pa po. kaka approved palang namin last november28.. and waiting for ppr. ???

rouvie

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
aiem said:
hindi pa po. kaka approved palang namin last november28.. and waiting for ppr. +++++++++ ???

ah ok, so yung DM is para sa sponsor mo. nahuli lag sila mag-update.
kung naapruban na sya, wait for atleast a month then PPR is on the way na.bka nga ngta-travel na ang PPR letter nyo ngayon. medyo made-delay lang ng konti. kaya hintay-hintay lang. make sure lang na nabayaran nyo na rin yung RPRF nyo kung d pa bayad pde na bayaran ngayon. :)

aiem

Star Member
Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sept.15, 2011
File Transfer...
sept 20, 2011