jan.2011
Med's Request
jan. 2011 furtherance oct. 4. 2011
Med's Done....
aug. 2010
Passport Req..
april 18,2011
kismet23 said:
May rep ako sa Canada. Sila ngsubmit ng application ko, pero nakuha ko directly visa ko. Yung sponsorship approval lang nakuha nya.
@kismet23..ahhh tlga...ako din nsa canada yung rep ko pro may ofc sila dto sa pinas....lhat ng mail gling embassy sa knila pinapadala...iinip n ko 1 week n kc since nakita ko na DM ako but still wla pa akong balita... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( parang hindi ako iniintindi ng rep ko e.. :'( :'( :'( :'(

ischie

May 25, 2011
Surrey, British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2011
AOR Received.
10-11-2011
File Transfer...
10-04-2011
Med's Done....
06-01-2011
Passport Req..
10-24-2011
VISA ISSUED...
01-16-2012
floydannie said:
GOT MY VISA TODAY............but my ecas still IN PROCESS
@floydannie
pwede po pakipost timeline ninyo?

T1gr3ss

Star Member
Nov 16, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-Nov-2011
AOR Received.
18-Jan-2012
File Transfer...
19-Jan-2012
Med's Done....
12-Oct-2011
Passport Req..
13-Feb-2012 (letter received 17-Feb-2012, sent 22-Feb-2012)
VISA ISSUED...
16-Apr-2012 (ecas DM 19-Apr-2012, received 20-Apr-2012)
LANDED..........
09-May-2012
Hi Everyone!

I just submitted all our requirements today. I'm here in Canada and my husband is in the Phils. Sana mabilis lang yung processing nating lahat :)

0jenifer0

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 29, 2011 (CPC-M recvd Nov 1, 2011)
Doc's Request.
Feb 13, 2012 (sent June 4, 2012)
AOR Received.
Dec 29, 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 11, 2012
Med's Request
Aug 13, 2012 (recvd 08-23-2012) (redo 08-30-2012)
Med's Done....
May 26, 2011 exprd.
Passport Req..
Feb 8, 2012 (sent 03-23-2012)
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 28, 2012 (12-2-12 DM) (12-7-2012 delivered)
LANDED..........
DEC-25-2012
floydannie said:
GOT MY VISA TODAY............but my ecas still IN PROCESS

@ floydannie
WOW CONGRATULATION SAYO ANG SAYA SAYA ;D ;D ;D ...!!! PAKI POST NAMAN NG TIMELINE MO PLS...

nester

Aug 12, 2011
manila, philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
toronto/2015
raniloc said:
Returning ASAP to Canada is not possible.. The Canadian passport of my partner just expired last month... worse he can't renew his passport since he lost his citizenship card. He applied for replacement of his citizen ship card back in August... The sad part is, he will not receive the replacement card until 5 months... Only then he can apply for a new passport.
OMG!!! so you have tons of problems. You know, revealing your family problems to the VO will only push you faster to denial of application, if you do. Why on earth will the VO ask for proof that he is returning to Canada when they know that he is not presently in possession of a valid passport and citizenship card. And they gave you a deadline to comply. How? His return now depends on whether or not they will issue a new card and passport. So you have no acceptable answer because you are not in control.

Going to the embassy all by yourselves to explain will not help. You will be cornered with deadly questions. Whereas, a legal representative/consultant may be able to save you, and can defer/decline to answer personal/private questions asked pointblank. And their immigration experience and precedents will help a lot.

Is your partner really interested in going back to canada? Has he complied with the demands of his oath of allegiance? Honestly and without offense, it seems no. Do not tell me he knows better about himself, but the VO is another person also, who may see things differently.

jadeon

Nov 16, 2011
Gud day po sa lahat!! newbie po ako d2 and im glad na may ganitong forum for us,, i'm a live-in caregiver here in canada and just recently i've received my open permit, just want to ask you guys (esp. ung mga under sa LCP), how long pa for me to receive my PR Card after i've received my open permit (sabay ko in-apply ung open permit and PR card) ?

Plan ko rin sana umuwi ng Pinas this april or may 2012 to marry my bf and hopefully by that time dumating na PR Card ko. ask ko rin if ok lng ba na uwi ako ng Pinas to get married in case wala pa PR Card ko? hindi ba made-delay ung processing ng PR Card ko or magka-problem ako going back here in Canada? or should i wait for my PR card to be released before going to Pinas? And how long will it take for me to get my future spouse here in Canada after our marriage? thanks in advance sa mga reply nyo

nester

Aug 12, 2011
manila, philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
toronto/2015
jadeon said:
Gud day po sa lahat!! newbie po ako d2 and im glad na may ganitong forum for us,, i'm a live-in caregiver here in canada and just recently i've received my open permit, just want to ask you guys (esp. ung mga under sa LCP), how long pa for me to receive my PR Card after i've received my open permit (sabay ko in-apply ung open permit and PR card) ?

Plan ko rin sana umuwi ng Pinas this april or may 2012 to marry my bf and hopefully by that time dumating na PR Card ko. ask ko rin if ok lng ba na uwi ako ng Pinas to get married in case wala pa PR Card ko? hindi ba made-delay ung processing ng PR Card ko or magka-problem ako going back here in Canada? or should i wait for my PR card to be released before going to Pinas? And how long will it take for me to get my future spouse here in Canada after our marriage? thanks in advance sa mga reply nyo
I suggest you wait for your PR card. If you marry and amend application during the process, you will need so many details and documents about your future husband and his relatives, specially proof of genuine/continuing relationship. This will delay your application because you will fall under the LC1/LC2 family class. And it is a must to sponsor him together with your application. Remember you are not yet a permanent resident until you are declared landed as such. The PR card will come later. You will practically be starting all over.

Or are you saying that your PR has been approved and you are just waiting for the card? Then there should be no problem coming home. just be sure you have the reentry visa on your passport, and your immigration documents are with you especially copr.

KMAEP

Mar 20, 2011
brampton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JANUARY 4, 2011
Med's Done....
DECEMBER 9, 2010
Interview........
JUNE 28, 2011
Passport Req..
FEBRUARY 28, 2011
LANDED..........
SEPTEMBER 11, 2011
impakta_ako said:
@ kismet23..ahhh tlga...ako din nsa canada yung rep ko pro may ofc sila dto sa pinas....lhat ng mail gling embassy sa knila pinapadala...iinip n ko 1 week n kc since nakita ko na DM ako but still wla pa akong balita... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( parang hindi ako iniintindi ng rep ko e.. :'( :'( :'( :'(
@ impakta_ako

yan din kasi dis advantage ng may rep sa kanila muna dadaan before sa mismong applicant..
well at least DM na mas nakakainip nga lang ang pag aantay ng visa.. :D

KMAEP

Mar 20, 2011
brampton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JANUARY 4, 2011
Med's Done....
DECEMBER 9, 2010
Interview........
JUNE 28, 2011
Passport Req..
FEBRUARY 28, 2011
LANDED..........
SEPTEMBER 11, 2011
Cxyrus said:
oh gnun ba..good to hear that..kc ganyan din balak kong gwin sna...yup..for sure hintayin ko mna na ma-sponsor approved ako..awa ng diyos!..kc march 2012 pa nmn uwi ko e..so..even 3 months pde ka mgstay? wlang kso un...ndi ka nmn ta2nungin?? thanks...
@ cxyrus

yung kinuha ngang plane ticket ng asawa ko is open until sept, 6 months bali pero nung approved na application namin bumalik na sya agad ng canada...
yah wait mo nalang ma approve at ma forward ang docs sa pinas..
yung asawa ko nag stay for 3 months PR din sya... and di naman sya tinanong about it...
base lang to sa nangyari sa asawa ko huh.. kasi nabasa ko yung iba sabi nila di pwede so share ko lang yung akin.. hehe ;D ;D

jaysee

Sep 23, 2011
Hello! This the timeline of our application:

June 09 - Family Class Sponsorship sent to the Manila Visa Office
July 2, 09 - Started processing in Manila
Nov 09 - Requesting for Police Clearance(Saudi Arabia and London) of my Father
Jan. 10 - Requested Documents Sent
March 10 - Requesting Medical Examination
May 10 - Medicals Done
June 10 - My father sent a withdrawal letter and consent to my mother
June-Nov 10 - Requesting Additional Medical Test and have Done(Father)
August 11 - Fax to the Manila Visa Office regarding our application. My mother sent also additional documents regarding for the additional member of our family for sponsorship to the Immigration(My son)
Sept. 11 - Requesting my updated forms and other certain documents regarding my son
Oct. 11 - Requested Documents Sent

My questions is, what's next? Is it a re-medical or requesting another documents? How long should we wait for the next letter to arrive? Thank you! Hope to hear from you soon! :)

ailvin_1205

Star Member
Oct 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2011
Nomination.....
11-07-2011
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Passport Req..
15-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
waiting.......
if i asked for caips/gcms makakaaffect ba sa process ng application, i'm not sure what goes wrong or if ever meron with our application but i'm really worried kase since august nasa CEM na ung passport pero never heard anything from them since then. Super worried na and inip especially magChristmas, i just can't help but be envy to those peeps that got their visa na, super fast like there's a case nov 2 send ng passport then nov 10 may visa. I'm so happy for them but still can't help it.

jrd1979

Star Member
Jul 5, 2011
Cebu, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2011
File Transfer...
12-05-2011
Med's Done....
21-03-2011
Interview........
06-10-2011 (BUT last 30-09-2011, a visa officer re-reviewed case and decided that the interview is no longer necessary)
Passport Req..
20-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
ailvin_1205 said:
if i asked for caips/gcms makakaaffect ba sa process ng application, i'm not sure what goes wrong or if ever meron with our application but i'm really worried kase since august nasa CEM na ung passport pero never heard anything from them since then. Super worried na and inip especially magChristmas, i just can't help but be envy to those peeps that got their visa na, super fast like there's a case nov 2 send ng passport then nov 10 may visa. I'm so happy for them but still can't help it.

Same here. Gusto ko na pumunta nang Manila next week. It has been 2 months since they cancel my interview. It's our wedding anniversary this Sunday. Such a very important milestone in our marriage.super sad :(

0jenifer0

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 29, 2011 (CPC-M recvd Nov 1, 2011)
Doc's Request.
Feb 13, 2012 (sent June 4, 2012)
AOR Received.
Dec 29, 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 11, 2012
Med's Request
Aug 13, 2012 (recvd 08-23-2012) (redo 08-30-2012)
Med's Done....
May 26, 2011 exprd.
Passport Req..
Feb 8, 2012 (sent 03-23-2012)
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 28, 2012 (12-2-12 DM) (12-7-2012 delivered)
LANDED..........
DEC-25-2012
jrd1979 said:
Same here. Gusto ko na pumunta nang Manila next week. It has been 2 months since they cancel my interview. It's our wedding anniversary this Sunday. Such a very important milestone in our marriage.super sad :(

@ jrd1979
Sayang din sana noh? kung natuloy ang interview mo after sasabihin na nila agad decision about visa tulad ng iba dito sa forum like hunterkeepers01 ...

ailvin_1205

Star Member
Oct 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2011
Nomination.....
11-07-2011
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Passport Req..
15-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
waiting.......
jrd1979 said:

okay lang nmn na matagal as long as we have idea what's happening with the application. sana magkaupdate man lang sa atin. kaya natin ito...:)

do you have any number na pede mo icontact regarding sa interview mo? kaso hirap din nmn if you'll do that kase diba sabe mas tatagal daw. hirap ng situation natin, we don't have any choice but to wait.