File Transfer...
sept 20, 2011
Med's Done....
june 20, 2011
Passport Req..
dec.13, 2011:: pp sent jan9, 2012
0jenifer0 said:

@ aiem
OO nga eh nakaka stress talaga minsan nga nawawalan na ko gana na pumasok sa school kasi Mon-Sat kasi ang pasok ko halos wala na kong time sa sarili ko ang family ko naman kasama ko pero busy rin sila palagi, saka iniisip ko sabi ni hubby mag aaral din ulit ako sa Canada para makakuha ng magandang degree at trabaho pero pinili ko pa rin pumasok muna dito sa Pinas while waiting kasi nga ayoko mastress dito sa bahay pero lalo akong naiistress kasi lalong nadagdagan ang mga iniisip ko sa application form sa school may mga reporting pa public kasi sa ibang school naman wala ACLC at AMA wala naman, nahimatay ako ang sabi ng Doctor pagod daw ako at sobrang stress blood pressure ko 136 over 120 pero ngayun palagi ako kinukunan ng BP dito sa bahay palagi nalang 90 over 50 or 90 over 60 hay nakakaloka.
@0jenifer0

ganun ba sis?naku wag ka masyado padala sa emotions mo..buti nalang my forum tayong ganito para di tayo mastress ng super..ang mahalaga prayers lng..be strong sis..drating ung mga bgay na hinihintay natin when we least expected db? In God's time..

raniloc

Dec 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 13, 2011
Doc's Request.
April 11, 2011
AOR Received.
April 11, 2011
File Transfer...
April 24, 2011
Med's Request
Re-med Request : Jan. 25, 2012
Med's Done....
Re-med done : Feb 08, 2012
Passport Req..
April 11, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 29. 2012 ECAS DM - MARCH 5, 2012 , VISA RECEIVED: MARCH 3, 2012
LANDED..........
AUGUST 3, 2012
Guys/gals... need your advise.. I received an email from CEM asking for more convincing evidence that my sponsor will return to Canada once PR is granted. Based on the information we submitted in our application the VO is not satisfied that my sponsor will return to Canada...

Me and my sponsor is been living together here in the Philippine for 4 years and 9 months now. Btw.. my sponsor is a Canadian citizen. He left Canada in December of 2006 and have not return since. I believe this is one of the reasons the VO is not satisfied.

Among the documents we're looking to submit are as follows;
- Job offers from Canada (Sadly, he will still look for a job :( )
- Rental agreements ( actually we included this document as evidence when we submitted our application... it seems this is not enough)
- Plane ticket perhaps?? what do you think?

ANY OTHER information you can provide is much appreciated...

Deadline to submit the additional documents is until December 1. Im not sure if we can meet this deadline. They also noted that if we failed to submit the documents, they will not proceed to process the application. Ouch! :( They did not specify if they will deny the application... ( Not sure if I can clarify this statement with them )

hunterkeepers01

Star Member
Jul 29, 2011
Thanks guys...december qo plan alis para ksama mahal 4 xmas...
May-sent application to cic..with nbi..cenomar..birthcertfic8 n medical...
June-approve mahal 4 sponsorship..
July papers forwarded 2 cem
aug-receive ppr n sent pp
sept-oct...waiting..
Nov-interview...
Bkas pick up qo visa qo..thank u lord..be patient in waiting..prayers lang po

aiem

Star Member
Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sept.15, 2011
File Transfer...
sept 20, 2011
Med's Done....
june 20, 2011
Passport Req..
hunterkeepers01 said:
sept-oct...waiting..
Nov-interview...

wow ang ganda naman ng timeline mo continous sya no?sana kami dn ganyan... :-[

ailvin_1205

Star Member
Oct 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2011
Nomination.....
11-07-2011
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Passport Req..
15-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
waiting.......
hunterkeepers01 said:
sept-oct...waiting..
Nov-interview...

congrats...:) mainam pa ata ung may interview at least no need to wait na parang wala lang... good luck sa flight...

iambjohn

Star Member
Oct 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2011
File Transfer...
25-10-2011
Med's Done....
05-07-2011
Passport Req..
02-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
18-01-2012
LANDED..........
09-02-2012
@hunterkeepers01
Congrats! Makakasama mo narin asawa mo on xmas. Share ka nmn ng nangyari sa interview mo. :)

nester

Aug 12, 2011
manila, philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
toronto/2015
raniloc said:
Guys/gals... need your advise.. I received an email from CEM asking for more convincing evidence that my sponsor will return to Canada once PR is granted. Based on the information we submitted in our application the VO is not satisfied that my sponsor will return to Canada...

Me and my sponsor is been living together here in the Philippine for 4 years and 9 months now. Btw.. my sponsor is a Canadian citizen. He left Canada in December of 2006 and have not return since. I believe this is one of the reasons the VO is not satisfied.

Among the documents we're looking to submit are as follows;
- Job offers from Canada (Sadly, he will still look for a job :( )
- Rental agreements ( actually we included this document as evidence when we submitted our application... it seems this is not enough)
- Plane ticket perhaps?? what do you think?

ANY OTHER information you can provide is much appreciated...

Deadline to submit the additional documents is until December 1. Im not sure if we can meet this deadline. They also noted that if we failed to submit the documents, they will not proceed to process the application. Ouch! :( They did not specify if they will denied the application... ( Not sure if I can clarify this statement with them )

Clearly, with that span of time that he has not returned to canada, Canadian Immigration will conclude that he sought alien registration elsewhere, much worse an illegal alien in the Philippines. Has he been paying his taxes and other obligations to canadian govt as required from citizens? Because if no, there is the problem. Tax cases could even arise from those liabilities which could perhaps make him not ineligible to sponsor.

I would suggest that he secure a certification from the DFA that he has not applied for alien registration here; neither is he an illegal alien in the Philippines. You perhaps need a legal immigration consultant to deal with canadian embassy who can help vouch for his actual status. Did he submit a police certificate or NBI clearance from the Philippines?

But I think there is no other sure way but for him to return to canada and resume the processing from there. But proving income to support the sponsored family in canada is another matter which may not come easy. He must at least have a job or stable income.

I believe that no document will ever be sufficient to prove that he is returning to canada; not even an exit visa from the phil on his passport will ascertain that he will fly home. If it is already the canadian embassy questioning its citizen, I do not know of any other who he can turn to. A canadian immigration consultant perhaps..... think of that before time runs out.

jrd1979

Star Member
Jul 5, 2011
Cebu, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2011
File Transfer...
12-05-2011
Med's Done....
21-03-2011
Interview........
06-10-2011 (BUT last 30-09-2011, a visa officer re-reviewed case and decided that the interview is no longer necessary)
Passport Req..
20-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
hunterkeepers01 said:
Hi guys just got home after long wait eto na.ang saya saya qo...get qo visa qo bukas..tnx 4 d prayers guys.,
Congratulations!!! :D

kismet23

Star Member
Mar 1, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
May tumawag from DHL just now. Delivery daw and I need to pay Php95. Ano kaya yun? Sana either visa ko o proof of citizenship ng baby ko. Pag denied ba sosoli pa din?

MattJaden

Star Member
Oct 23, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 20 2011
LANDED..........
DECEMBER 06 2011
kismet23 said:
May tumawag from DHL just now. Delivery daw and I need to pay Php95. Ano kaya yun? Sana either visa ko o proof of citizenship ng baby ko. Pag denied ba sosoli pa din?
congratz!! Visa na yan!!! :)

MattJaden

Star Member
Oct 23, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 20 2011
LANDED..........
DECEMBER 06 2011
hunterkeepers01 said:
sept-oct...waiting..
Nov-interview...
CONGRATULATIONS!!! :)

aiem

Star Member
Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sept.15, 2011
File Transfer...
sept 20, 2011
Med's Done....
june 20, 2011
Passport Req..
kismet23 said:
@kismet23
sana gud news yan sis goodluck.. ;)

aiem

Star Member
Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sept.15, 2011
File Transfer...
sept 20, 2011
Med's Done....
june 20, 2011
Passport Req..
hunterkeepers01 said:
sept-oct...waiting..
Nov-interview...

@hunterkeepers01 shae ka nmn ng interview experience mo sis..salamat..

raniloc

Dec 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 13, 2011
Doc's Request.
April 11, 2011
AOR Received.
April 11, 2011
File Transfer...
April 24, 2011
Med's Request
Re-med Request : Jan. 25, 2012
Med's Done....
Re-med done : Feb 08, 2012
Passport Req..
April 11, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 29. 2012 ECAS DM - MARCH 5, 2012 , VISA RECEIVED: MARCH 3, 2012
LANDED..........
AUGUST 3, 2012
nester said:
Clearly, with that span of time that he has not returned to canada, Canadian Immigration will conclude that he sought alien registration elsewhere, much worse an illegal alien in the Philippines. Has he been paying his taxes and other obligations to canadian govt as required from citizens? Because if no, there is the problem. Tax cases could even arise from those liabilities which could perhaps make him not ineligible to sponsor.

I would suggest that he secure a certification from the DFA that he has not applied for alien registration here; neither is he an illegal alien in the Philippines. You perhaps need a legal immigration consultant to deal with canadian embassy who can help vouch for his actual status. Did he submit a police certificate or NBI clearance from the Philippines?

But I think there is no other sure way but for him to return to canada and resume the processing from there. But proving income to support the sponsored family in canada is another matter which may not come easy. He must at least have a job or stable income.

I believe that no document will ever be sufficient to prove that he is returning to canada; not even an exit visa from the phil on his passport will ascertain that he will fly home. If it is already the canadian embassy questioning its citizen, I do not know of any other who he can turn to. A canadian immigration consultant perhaps..... think of that before time runs out.
I forgot to mention my sponsor is NOT a Canadian national.. He's Filipino-Canadian. As what you've said, I think the only hard & convincing evidence for the VO is for him to return immediately to Canada and continue the processing of the application from there. what do u think?

minimighty

Star Member
Sep 7, 2011
congrats sa mga nagka visa na. Ang saya saya talaga. Bukas aatend ako ng CFO seminar. Medyo busy pa rin ako sa school pero at least, I'm scheduled to leave the Phils. on Dec. 15.

Sa mga waiting, hwag kayong mag alala. Darating at darating ang mga hinihintay nyo. Hwag kayong mainip at mawalan ng pagasa. Pray without ceasing. God bless po.