+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSE / FAMILY CLASS timeline MANILA Visa Office PHILIPPINES

kessa

Star Member
Nov 10, 2008
Thanks raniloc. Nevertheless, it is only pp request yet. I don't know if it will be approved or not. I was told there's a 99% chance she will be.. I really hope she will be granted a visa this month. Her medical will expire on Dec this year... ang hirap palang mag wait ano...parang "game"....when she finished her bachelors last March, she wants to work already but I told her to continue her studies and be patient coz it would be nice to sleep at night thinking you really did go to school to show proof of dependency. I am praying for all of us that we will have a very nice christmas gift- VISA!

Kessa

raniloc

Dec 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 13, 2011
Doc's Request.
April 11, 2011
AOR Received.
April 11, 2011
File Transfer...
April 24, 2011
Med's Request
Re-med Request : Jan. 25, 2012
Med's Done....
Re-med done : Feb 08, 2012
Passport Req..
April 11, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 29. 2012 ECAS DM - MARCH 5, 2012 , VISA RECEIVED: MARCH 3, 2012
LANDED..........
AUGUST 3, 2012
kessa said:
Thanks raniloc. Nevertheless, it is only pp request yet. I don't know if it will be approved or not. I was told there's a 99% chance she will be.. I really hope she will be granted a visa this month. Her medical will expire on Dec this year... ang hirap palang mag wait ano...parang "game"....when she finished her bachelors last March, she wants to work already but I told her to continue her studies and be patient coz it would be nice to sleep at night thinking you really did go to school to show proof of dependency. I am praying for all of us that we will have a very nice christmas gift- VISA!

Kessa
Your advise is correct. She should continue her studies to show continual proof of dependency to you.. if ever CEM will ask for more evidence. Well sana hindi na mang hingi ang CEM.. :) I know how it feels.. coz im also waiting for visa.. Kaya di ko na masyadong pinag iisip.. add lang sa stress..pinapa sa Diyos ko na lang.. In time bibigay din nya yun...

Anyway, I wish the best for you and your daughter... I hope she receives her visa soon... :)

redtag

May 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JAN. 6, 2011
Doc's Request.
MAY 25, 2011
File Transfer...
MAY 11, 2011
Med's Done....
MAR. 30, 2011
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
MAY 25, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
AUG.14.....received AUG. 23
LANDED..........
October 10, 2011
paulstar said:
HELP!

FAMILY SPONSORSHIP

E-Cas "In Process" - July 2, 2009
Medical - April 2011
NOW: No Idea if Re Medical, Interview or Rejected

PROBLEM:

"Kunwaring nakaenroll" ang panganay kong anak sa isang kolehiyo (he's now 25, working in Manila, pero pinalabas namin sa Embassy na "currently enrolled" siya) (binayaran namin yung school para mapalabas na continuous ung studies ng anak ko, graduate na siya ng 4 years (college) pero kunwari namin siyang inenroll sa isang school para tuloy tuloy, kasi according sa rules, dapat "continuous ang studies, at continuous ang financial support). Dahil binayaran namin ung school, naibigay naman namin sa Canadian Embassy-Manila ung mga Transcript of Records from that school. After ilang months nakapag medical na din siya together with my husband and my other 20 year old son.

QUESTION:
1) Is it POSSIBLE na pumunta ang Embassy Staff sa school na un to check my son if andun siya? (he's working now in Makati, and the school is in the province)
2) IF NAHULI na we faked or lied, sa pagiging "currently enrolled" ng anak ko, DENIED na ba pati papers ng husband and my other son?

Any answers are highly appreciated.
Hi paulstar...I agreed to sis Raniloc...she's right with the information as well as the other forum mates who respond to your message...if your son still qualified that's good news but the problem is...you falsified the information...as far as I know CEM do background checking...as what daphneliciouz says...if your son currently working and probably he has the SSS# baka makita ng CEM yun...and worse thing might happen baka ma-black list name nya and the school as well...but keep praying sana everything will run smooth...anyway, kung para sa iyo naman whatever happen ..it happen for a purpose...and God will make a way kahit ano pa problema daanan natin...kung para sa atin he will give it to us in the right time...God bless po...

kessa

Star Member
Nov 10, 2008
She was asked TOR also Passport and other certificates for her courses taken starting June 2011. That's why I wish visa na... :)

TigerLilly

Jul 1, 2011
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
redtag said:
Hi paulstar...I agreed to sis Raniloc...she's right with the information as well as the other forum mates who respond to your message...if your son still qualified that's good news but the problem is...you falsified the information...as far as I know CEM do background checking...as what daphneliciouz says...if your son currently working and probably he has the SSS# baka makita ng CEM yun...and worse thing might happen baka ma-black list name nya and the school as well...but keep praying sana everything will run smooth...anyway, kung para sa iyo naman whatever happen ..it happen for a purpose...and God will make a way kahit ano pa problema daanan natin...kung para sa atin he will give it to us in the right time...God bless po...
Hi Paulstar,In my case, nung apply namin son ko.....since di kami kinasal ng hubby ko sa Pinas (dito na kami kinasal ni hubby ko sa Canada)...Nagulat na lang ako nung sabihin sa akin nung CIC officer dito na under investigation ang papers niya.....then after a month,nag-update yung CIC officer dito by telling me na they got a CENOMAR from NSO...di na nila ako hiningian hung CENOMAR (which they usually ask for),CEM na mismo naghanap nun for me....just to prove nga na single ako and my marriage to my husband is legit at nothing false about our application.....nagulat na lang ako kasi di naman ako ang ini-apply for sponsorship pero syempre dahil ako ang ina at wla sa birth cert ng son ko ang biological father niya...sinugurado lang nila na walang "gamitan" ang mangyayari,which I understood. Di mo kasi alam minsan iniisip ng CEM. Hopefully di na nila imbestigahan ang mga claims ninyo.....hope for the best for you.

paulstar

Oct 3, 2011
Thank you so much, I appreciate all your replies.

I applied my son nung 22 years old siya, so pasok pa talaga siya, and now he's 25, he's working and he has SSS, but then I "enrolled" him in a school in our province (legit ang school and course). For the last 2 years, 2 times ng inask ng CEM ung mga TOR's niya from that school, I add na din receipts, class schedules, and school ID to make it so true.

Just a week ago, I asked my MP kung bakit ang tagal, according to him, "need additional info/documents from your eldest son". I think, same lang din for the last 2 years which is TOR or additional proof na he's really in school.

Kinakabahan lang ako kasi what if:

1) Nagcheck ang CEM sa SSS Head Office using my son's full name and get info na he's not really in school and that he's working since the age of 21. Is that even possible? (scary thoughts)
2) I miss my family so much and what if naprove nila na we falsified my eldest son's papers, would that mean null and void na din ung sponorship ko sa husband and my other 21 year old son?

Thank you

raniloc

Dec 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 13, 2011
Doc's Request.
April 11, 2011
AOR Received.
April 11, 2011
File Transfer...
April 24, 2011
Med's Request
Re-med Request : Jan. 25, 2012
Med's Done....
Re-med done : Feb 08, 2012
Passport Req..
April 11, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 29. 2012 ECAS DM - MARCH 5, 2012 , VISA RECEIVED: MARCH 3, 2012
LANDED..........
AUGUST 3, 2012
paulstar said:
HELP!

FAMILY SPONSORSHIP

E-Cas "In Process" - July 2, 2009
Medical - April 2011
NOW: No Idea if Re Medical, Interview or Rejected

PROBLEM:

"Kunwaring nakaenroll" ang panganay kong anak sa isang kolehiyo (he's now 25, working in Manila, pero pinalabas namin sa Embassy na "currently enrolled" siya) (binayaran namin yung school para mapalabas na continuous ung studies ng anak ko, graduate na siya ng 4 years (college) pero kunwari namin siyang inenroll sa isang school para tuloy tuloy, kasi according sa rules, dapat "continuous ang studies, at continuous ang financial support). Dahil binayaran namin ung school, naibigay naman namin sa Canadian Embassy-Manila ung mga Transcript of Records from that school. After ilang months nakapag medical na din siya together with my husband and my other 20 year old son.

QUESTION:
1) Is it POSSIBLE na pumunta ang Embassy Staff sa school na un to check my son if andun siya? (he's working now in Makati, and the school is in the province)
2) IF NAHULI na we faked or lied, sa pagiging "currently enrolled" ng anak ko, DENIED na ba pati papers ng husband and my other son?

Any answers are highly appreciated.
Hi Paulstar, Except those who works for the CIC/CEM, no one really knows how they conduct a background investigation... but they have the ways and means to validate the submitted documents (school records, transcripts ).. If they are not satisfied with the documents you submitted, they might ask for more proof or worse (hope will not happen) they might call the school registration to confirm if your son is really enrolled in the school. I just hope whoever will answer the call from CEM knows about your dealings with the school and can provide non-conflicting information.

Assuming nalaman ng CEM na falsify yung document na pinasa nyo.. It will be a ground for inadmissibility due to direct misrepresentation (withholding material facts). Unfortunately, this may result to refusal of the application and you may have to wait for 2 years to re-apply.

JM31

Oct 3, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
Med's Done....
May 2014
Interview........
February 18,2015
Passport Req..
January 29,2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 17, 2015 VOH: March 25,2015
what if my child already finished her main course which is I.T. and then she studies a different one? is that allowed?

kessa

Star Member
Nov 10, 2008
JM31 said:
what if my child already finished her main course which is I.T. and then she studies a different one? is that allowed?
Hi JM31.. It is what my daughter did. She finished Psychology and took another course. In fact it is a short term course or courses as she enroll from one short course to another. She has also Masteral course ( one course or subject) on the side. :)

JM31

Oct 3, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
Med's Done....
May 2014
Interview........
February 18,2015
Passport Req..
January 29,2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 17, 2015 VOH: March 25,2015
KESSA - thanks :) how old is your daughter when you apply?

jetski

Oct 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
June 8, 2011
Med's Done....
april
Passport Req..
aug 4, 2011
anyone who received their PPR last august and waiting for visa like me.,?
here's my timeline
May 9, 2011-received application in MISS
June 8, -started processing
Aug 4,-PPR received and additional docs
Aug 8,-sent PP
Aug 9,-PP received in CEM
Sept,-visa waiting
Oct,-?

trizienne

Apr 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2011
AOR Received.
15-07-2011
File Transfer...
20-07-2011
Med's Done....
10-05-2011
Passport Req..
19-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2011
LANDED..........
11-11-2011
jetski said:
anyone who received their PPR last august and waiting for visa like me.,?
We got PPR on August 19 and still waiting for visa too :)

jetski

Oct 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
June 8, 2011
Med's Done....
april
Passport Req..
aug 4, 2011
trizienne said:
We got PPR on August 19 and still waiting for visa too :)
,\hello po.,may balita po ba kayoilang buwan processing ng visa these days?/thx.,

trizienne

Apr 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2011
AOR Received.
15-07-2011
File Transfer...
20-07-2011
Med's Done....
10-05-2011
Passport Req..
19-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2011
LANDED..........
11-11-2011
jetski said:
,\hello po.,may balita po ba kayoilang buwan processing ng visa these days?/thx.,
Wala po definite eh. Meron po iba dito as short as 2 weeks nagkakaron ng decision.
Meron naman 2 months na wala pa din.

jetski

Oct 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
June 8, 2011
Med's Done....
april
Passport Req..
aug 4, 2011
trizienne said:
Wala po definite eh. Meron po iba dito as short as 2 weeks nagkakaron ng decision.
Meron naman 2 months na wala pa din.
ok.,siguro kabilang tayo sa two months.,balitaan mo naman ako sa stats mo bro pag may progress sa iyo.,tnx.,i guess magkakabatch tayo.,